The fitmefit food app can be used with the smartLAB kitchen W kitchen scale. The measured weight of your food is sent via Bluetooth from the kitchen scale to the app.
Keep track of your diet with the fitmefit food app.
With the fitmefit food app the values of the smartLAB kitchen W can be displayed and stored locally on the smartphone. This app integrates a food database consisting of a total of 999 foods. In the future, the database will be expanded.
In addition to storing the values associated with a selected food, the user can specify his own profile, which can be used to calculate the daily calorie requirement. The user gets an overview of the calorie intake associated with the daily calorie requirement.
The weighed food values can be stored in the MyDay diary of the user, giving an overview of the food intake. If certain foods can not be found in the stored food list, they can be entered and stored manually. The daily calorie intake is immediately recognizable by means of a display bar in every window of the app.
The app has the following advantages:
- Display of weight via smartLAB kitchen W Kitchen scale
- Local storage of measured values on your smartphone or tablet
- Manual weight input possible
- Calculation of the daily calorie requirement according to general calorie requirement calculation
- Calculation of the nutritional values on the basis of the measured weight of a food
- Overview of calorie intake associated with daily calorie requirements
- diary in which the diet is stored by day
- 999 Food in database entered (will be expanded in the next version)
- Register the missing food manually using nutritional values
- Manual entry of food weight possible
- Meal preparation for the simplified recording of the food intake