Somebody said true "Health is Wealth".This app helps you make your fitness your first priority.
This is specially developed for all people who are health conscious and wants to improve their health by either doing exercises at home.
The help contains lots of features as below:-
1) Contains interactive GUI to help the users to follow the daily routine exercise.
2) No need of professional trainer as pictures depict the way of act.
3) Covers all useful and important areas through pictures.
Designed and Developed:- Aman Jangir
This app is powered by INTEGER Innovation.Copyright @2014. All rights Reserved
Fitness First mag is one of Australia’s leading fitness and health lifestyle publications. It’s from the Fitness First health club chain, so it brings you fitness, nutrition and healthy lifestyle information from some of the world's leading health and fitness professionals. And our fashion, beauty, recipe and motoring pages are edited by experts regarded as the best and most authoritative in their fields.
In the first issue (Jan/Feb 2015) one Australia’s leading exercise experts explains how to calculate how much recovery you need after exercise, and in workouts we show you how to get a real six-pack! A top sports nutritionist lists the best foods to eat pre and post workout, and one of Australia’s leading chefs, Miguel Maestre, brings you healthy Spanish tapas. Plus we bust the bone broth myth and review BMW’s radically new affordable family car.
Download the exciting Fitness First magazine right now!
Issues are delivered every 2 months.
Get fit with the MapMyFitness community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; log on to the web to join Challenges, connect devices and view 24/7 activity data.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Women app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
Fitness Check Up is the app you need to do a fun and enjoyable check-up!
The Fitness Checkup application helps you assess your physical shape using 11 health tests: Flexibility, Balance, Body Core, Strength, Capacity for effort, Muscle Tone, Explosiveness, Pulse at rest, Body mass index, Body fat index and Reaction speed.
With the free application, you have access to the first 6 tests. If you follow your progress regularly using the app, the 5 other tests will become available to you for free!!
With these 11 tests, your health score can be restored. It comes with advice and exercises to improve your health to where it should be!
This is a preventive health approach, so check your health parameters regularly and do our exercises to improve your physical shape. Earn rewards and share with your friends.
Characteristics of the Fitness Checkup application:
- 6 + 5 simple and useful health tests (flexibility, balance, abs)
- Clear images and concise explanations to help you do the tests
- Personalized advice to help you obtain your health assessment
- Exercises to improve your physical shape
- Records of your results to help you follow your progress everyday
- Overview Fitness Checkup to know your health score
- Health rewards to motivate you and help you progress
- Webcam pulse measurement for the Cardio and Effort tests!
- Share your scores and rewards
- Manage your health profile
The Cardio and Effort tests of the Fitness Checkup application measure your heart rate thanks to an innovative process using your Smartphone camera as a heart rate monitor! For these 2 tests, you will see your real-time heart rhythm displayed! The application works with telephones possessing a flash.
We keep improving our applications all the time. Do not hesitate to contact us! Your opinions interest us.
Wake it Up, Shake it Up !
This month, we give you the first four weeks of an amazing 12-week training program that you can do in your living room. Combine it with our high-protein meal plan and nothing can stop you from getting the body of your dreams
Last month, you committed to a 12-week plan to put yourself on the path to personal transformation. Four weeks into Month One of the amazing program, we’re guessing you’ve already enjoyed some notable progress: stronger arms, tighter legs, better endurance. Let’s see what else your body can do. Welcome to Month Two of your 12-week personal renovation. During this second month, we’re introducing you to one of the simplest yet greatest fitness inventions of all time: the resistance band.
In just eight weeks, you’ve made significant progress. Month One was the instrumental tune-up, using your body weight as resistance. Month Two added the melody in the form of resistance bands and plyo. Now, it’s time to end on a high note.
This month, you’ll challenge yourself head to toe with a mix of dumbbell-based exercises and high-intensity cardio. We’ve selected dumbbells as our tools of choice because they provide tons of tactical advantages:
4. Range of motion
Exercisers often fall into bad habits when doing cardio – think trudging it out on the treadmill for an hour, day after day, at the same speed. There is a better option. High-intensity interval training, or “HIIT” for short provides exactly what you need to hit your fitness goals: fat burning that lasts all day long.
HIIT involves intervals of high-intensity exercise, such as running at 90 percent of your maximum heart rate, followed by intervals of low-intensity recovery. Scientific studies reveal that there is an increase in your excess post-exercise oxygen consumption, or “EPOC” for short, following a HIIT session.
What does that mean in plain English? Basically, that your body continuously burns calories and fat at an elevated rate long after you’ve stepped off the treadmill. Also, because a HIIT session is so intense, the time you save is invaluable over the course of a training cycle.
One study conducted by scientists at the University of Western Ontario drives home the value of HIIT. They found that subjects who performed four to six 30-second sprints three times per week burned more than twice as much fat as those who jogged for 30 to 60 minutes at a steady pace. That’s an incredible difference, and one that we want to put to immediate use.
In this program, we suggest that you do your cardio after weight training, as research has shown that your results may be hindered if you precede strength training with intense cardio, but not vice versa.
With his app, you can see how he trains to be the best. If you have similar Golden Era fitness goals or just trying to transform the way you look; the Calum Von Morger Fitness app can help with its exclusive workouts, motivation and diet plan.
It works great with just your mobile phone, but if you have an Android™ Wear watch then it transforms into the only Android Wear fitness app that actually tracks your exercises and counts your reps for you. A winning combination of exercise routines from the world famous YouTube personal trainer, Coach Kozak, and our revolutionary motion tracking technology deliver results never thought possible.
VimoFit for Android Wear Fitness Features:
- Fitness tracker counts your repetitions automatically using the watch's motion sensors.
- Create a quick exercise routine based on your fitness level.
- Create customized workout routines for weight loss, strength, cardio, muscle building, and more.
- Create complete customized fitness program designed by a personal trainer based on your fitness level, goals, work out duration, and frequency of training.
- Work out routines designed by celebrity personal trainer, Coach Kozak, have been used by millions to achieve unbelievable results.
- The benefits of working with a personal trainer with the flexibility of home workouts all on your wrist.
- Video demonstrations of personal trainer accompany each exercise routine.
- Fit test to make sure the workout routines are just right for your fitness level.
- A database of 130 home exercises.
- Real time exercise tracking counts each repetition for you and allows you to focus on form.
- Track your progress and feel the results.
- Guides you through the entire fitness routine
- Quick and effective workouts.
- Fully integrated with the brand new Android Wear fitness technology.
- Watch timer instructs you how long to perform each exercise and how long to rest.
- Workout without an Android Wear watch by using your phone.
- Log of all exercise routines completed.
- Verbal cues from personal trainer to ensure proper form.
- Integration with Google Fit, store session and calories data in Google Fit (first need to connect to Google Fit in Profile)
- Create a fitness routine by body part, e.g., ab workouts, arm workouts, butt workouts, chest workouts, and more.
- First Android Wear fitness app to automatically detect gym workouts and home workouts.
- Verbal motivation from personal trainer.
We appreciate your feedbacks. If you see a problem or have a suggestion, please do not just leave a negative rating (yes 4* is a bad rating, we have a high standard :-)), because we have no idea why. Tell us the problem so that we can improve the product. Better yet, email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Like other reviews have mentioned, we provide a speedy support, we typically respond within 30 minutes.
Do you want to start working out, but not know how-to?
If you think you belong these statements below, you need this.
First : for the cost, time, laziness, you are slacking on everything in your daily life!
- There's a way to work out at home using dumbbells.
Second : You have tried several work-out apps, but disappointed at the same and trite videos!
- It provides explanation of work-out using 3D character from every angle, zoom in and out.
Third : You've wondering how to develop muscle on certain part of your body with a certain type of work-out!
- It shows exactly where you are working out!
Fourth : You've decided to work out!
- You can try and follow the moves at home or anywhere easily!
Fifth: You don't know what type of workout you ought to do!
- All you need to do is to work out following after the program!
You won't need to worry about where you work out for and how to work out.
★A 3D character will grant you a view from every angle, and show you the correct
postures for each workout!!★
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.mefirstfitness.com
These motivational fitness quotes will inspire you, and instill the confidence you need to break through any obstacles in your path. The quotes focus on all things pertaining to health and fitness including: working out, eating right, motivation, weight loss, and inspiration.
Ready to make a new years resolution? Use them daily to instill the confidence, and positive mental attitude you’ll need in your life journey.
So, silence that inner critic, get started today, and build a better YOU!
NOTE - Pro version has hundreds of more quotes, and many more customization options.
• Great set of fitness quotes
• Poster like appearance
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email and all your social apps
• Great search feature, search by quotes and authors
• Use author and category filters to personalize your view
• Save your favorite quotes for later viewing
• Widgets allow you to display a new quote every day on your homescreen
• Personalize - Fully control the look of your application. Customize background image, font colors, size and appearance, and even control transparency
• Set how often quotes are displayed on widgets (e.g., hourly, daily, etc.)
• Choose order of quotes - alphabetical or random
• Copy Quote and paste into all your applications
With Soccer Fitness Gols, you can work on specific areas of fitness important to soccer, such as strength, endurance, speed, power, and flexibility; or, you can work on all of them altogether! Workouts are designed to take ~30 minutes so that you can easily fit them into your day. All workouts include proper warm-ups and cool-downs to help prevent injuries and keep you playing longer.
Soccer Fitness Gols includes fitness assessments, both stand-alone and built right into your workouts. As you progress through the workouts, your fitness level will automatically be tracked, and the intensity of the workouts will automatically increase as your fitness level improves. You can chart your improvement over time, and compare yourself to peers based on age and gender.
What's more, Soccer Fitness Gols allows you to share your results with friends and family on Facebook and Twitter. With lots of Leaderboards available, you can wrack up points, or "Gols", by completing workouts, programs, and assessments, and compete with others across the world.
Soccer Fitness Gols is currently in its first Beta release. We hope you will try out our app and send us your feedback to help us improve our service. If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us through our website at www.soccerfitnessgols.com.
We look forward to helping you reach your fitness Gols!
• Find a club near you, save your favourite clubs and view opening hours and contact details
• Save your favourite classes, and view full timetables
• Plan your week – save workouts to your planner, get notifications on class changes and get a reminder the night before your workout
• Create and customise your workouts with a library of exercises to choose from
• Let the app guide you through each exercise as you complete a workout
• Track your workouts, monitor your performance and progress over time
• Rate your workout after you finish at the gym & share with your friends
The Continence Foundation of Australia is the peak national body representing the interests of the one in four Australians affected by incontinence, their carers, families and clinicians. The Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation, supported by the Australian Government under the National Continence Program, and dedicated to preventing incontinence and improving the quality of life of those affected by bladder and bowel control problems.
Incontinence can be prevented, cured or better managed by following the right advice. To combat the large numbers of people experiencing urinary leakage during exercise, the Continence Foundation created the Pelvic Floor First program to educate consumers and fitness professionals about how to avoid pelvic floor problems.
Given research shows a strong link between certain kinds of exercises and pelvic floor problems, Pelvic Floor First aims to encourage pelvic floor safe exercises to reduce the risk of bladder and bowel problems. Exercises contained in this app are all pelvic floor safe.
Common signs that can indicate a pelvic floor problem include:
• leaking urine when you exercise, laugh, cough or sneeze
• needing to hurry to the toilet or not making it there in time
• constantly needing to go to the toilet
• finding it difficult to empty your bladder or bowel
• accidentally losing control of your bladder or bowel
• a prolapse
• pain in your pelvic area, or
• painful sex
Anyone experiencing any of these symptoms should seek advice from a health professional or phone the Continence Foundation’s National Continence Helpline 1800 33 00 66 to speak with a continence nurse advisor.
The Continence Foundation recommends people embarking on an exercise program should first consult with a health professional.
For more information about pelvic floor health, risk factors and pelvic floor safe exercises, go to pelvicfloorfirst.org.au
For information about bladder and bowel health, go to continence.org.au or phone the National Continence Helpline 1800 33 00 66. The Helpline is staffed 8am-8pm (AEST) Monday-Friday by continence nurse advisors who provide advice, referrals and resources about incontinence to consumers and health professionals. It is a free and confidential service managed by the Continence Foundation of Australia on behalf of the Australian Government.