My Meditation Helper
"Master your mind with everyday practice!"
ZenTime is an easy-to-use timer and time recording app designed to help your daily meditation practice.
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Free version before purchase.
• Create timer preset
.with different ringtones
.with time interval
• Record sitting
.start and end time
• Show sitting records
.with continuous run record
.with total days and hours
• Quote and image
.display custom quote and image in main and ending screen
.Import your own quote using Google Docs
.Import your own images
• Backup and Restore
.Online backup with dropbox
The collection of most popular Yoga Music for Kids Video Clips for kids, baby, toddler, children to fun learning.
It is available FREE of cost, and needs INTERNET connection is required to work. All of contents are Youtube and this app provides the Link list for user's easy use.
Sample : Yoga Music for Kids
- Relaxation For Children - Music for Learning, Quiet, Positive, Harmony
- Sleep Music Meditation - One Hour Relaxing Music
- The Sun Dance Kids Yoga/Music Video by Bari Koral Family Rock Band
- healing music - meditation music - new age music
- SAVASANA :YOGA BUBBLE
- Back to the Farm: Kids Yoga, Music & Movement with Bari Koral
- From yoga to dance for kids - cool down sequence
- Relaxing Music Therapy Playlist - Yoga and Meditation - Sean Beeson
- Fun Yoga For Kids
- I Am A Mountain Yoga Song For Kids
- Kids Yoga Music : A Jingo A Jango - Om Namah Shivaya
- St. Johns School Trivandrum India Yoga - Children Beyond music
- BAMBOO KIDS - a place for yoga, music and fun
- Calm Music: Most Relaxing Music, New Age for Meditation,Yoga,Massage & Deep Sleep
- KAYLEE SMILES: Namaste- Wee Yogis Play (KIDS YOGA MUSIC)
- Beautiful Light Music - easy smooth inspirational - long playlist by relaxdaily: Ocean Breeze
- Wee Yogis Play: Sun's Magic #7 / KIDS YOGA MUSIC
- Yoga 4 Kids - The Yoga Song
- Evening yoga 15 minutes before bedtime for a deep beautiful sleep
- Sea Relaxation: Deep Meditation Music for Kids and Adults, Waves Sound and Soothing Relaxing Music
And More ...
***DISCLAIMER : The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain by youtube api. We do not upload or add videos to YouTube or in this app. This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos. We do not claim the videos, audios or other contents. The graphics and other content are the property of respective copyright holders.
***Remember that this is UNOFFICIAL APP and not affiliated with the video publisher, and is simply an easy interface to access publicly available videos.
Any problems or suggestions, please contact us.
Yoga with the help of yoga ball yoga shorts corepower yoga yoga to the people kundalini yoga vinyasa yoga prenatal yoga hatha yoga ashtanga yoga yoga block sexy yoga yoga pilates yoga videos yoga journal yoga pants for women aerial yoga.
Please note that this is a reference resource and not a "how-to"; as such, it does not list instructions, benefits, contraindications, and the like. Rather, it presents pictures of the poses (in proper alignment) along with its name in Devanagari script, standard transliteration, the English translation, and a layperson's pronunciation guide (enhanced by an audio recording). Common alternate names that a pose is known by are also referenced.
1. Surya – Namaskar Sun Salutation
2. Akarna – Dhanur - asana Shooting Bow Posture
3. Anjaneya – asana Salutation Pose
4. Ardha Chandra - asana Half Moon Posture
5. Ardha – Matsyendra - asana Half Spinal Twist Posture
6. Baddha Kona Asana Restrained angle Posture
7. Bala Asana Child Posture
8. Chakra Asana Wheel Posture
9. Dhanur - asana Bow Posture
10. Ekapada - asana One Legged Posture
11. Garuda – asana Half Spinal Twist Posture
12. Gomukha – asana Cow Face Posture
13. Hala - sana Plough Posture
14. Hasta – Pada – angusta Hand – foot big toe Pose
15. Matsya - asana Fish Posture
16. Naga – asana Cobra Posture
17. Nataraja asana King of the Dance Posture
18. Padma – asana Lotus Posture
19. Parivritta – parshvakona Turned Side angle Posture
20. Pavana mukta asana Wind – releasing posture
21. Sarvanga – asana Shoulder stand posture
22. Shalabha – asana Locust Posture
23. Shava – asana Corpse Posture
24. Siddha - asana Accomplished Posture
25. Simha – asana Lion Posture
26. Sirsha – asana Headstand Posture
27. Tada – asana Mountain Pose
28. Trikona – asana Triangle Pose
29. Ugra – asana Powerful Posture
30. Ushtra – asana Camel Posture
31. Vajra – asana Diamond Posture
32. Vira – asana Hero Posture
33. Vriksha – asana Tree Pose
34. Vrischika – asana Scorpion Pose
• Request a trainer to come to your house or favorite workout location on your time.
• Choose from almost every kind of workout including Cardio, Weights, Circuits, Yoga, Pilates, TRX, Boxing, Martial Arts, Dance and dozens more!
• Fitness instructors and pricing range from as low as $15 to workout with a college athlete to $60+ for the best Certified instructors in the city.
• All instructors are background checked and insured.
• Add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
Handstand was started with the belief that fitness is personal and with the right support, incredible goals can be achieved. Join us today!
Note: Handstand is currently only available in the greater Los Angeles area but will be launching in other metros soon. If you aren’t in LA and want us in your city, email us at email@example.com.
Want to join as a fitness instructor? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
The 13 rules of safe pregnancy exercise
Exercising during your pregnancy has great benefits – it can help prepare you for labor and childbirth and lift your spirits – but you need to approach working out with extra caution. Whether you're a regular exerciser looking to continue your regimen during pregnancy or a former couch potato looking to get moving, follow these 13 rules to keep you and your baby safe.
When not to exercise during pregnancy
Sometimes exercise during pregnancy is strictly forbidden to protect your health or your baby's health (or both). Check with your healthcare provider before starting, continuing, or changing your exercise program.
Pregnancy exercise for beginners
Good news: You can safely start an exercise program during pregnancy even if you've been an avid couch potato until now. If you were sedentary before you became pregnant, it's important to review your exercise plan with your healthcare provider before you begin.
Seven great benefits of pregnancy exercise
Does exercising sound too much like a chore? We've got seven fantastic reasons why you'll actually love it!
Great pregnancy exercises
Stretching makes you more flexible, prevents your muscles from tightening, and helps you feel looser and more relaxed. Use the following stretches after a workout as a way to cool down or when you need to relax. Be sure to breathe deeply and regularly as you stretch.
Four exercises to ease aches and help with labor
No one — not your doctor, midwife, or even your mother — can reliably predict how your labor will progress. Fortunately, there are a few exercises you can do now to help prepare your body for what's to come.
Ten signs of danger during pregnancy exercise
Your body's changing: Your center of gravity has shifted, you're carrying more weight, and you tire more quickly. That's why it's important to exercise with care and listen closely to your body when you work out.
Pregnancy fitness Checklist
Find everything you'll need to stay healthy and fit during your pregnancy.
Exercise surprise: Daily activities that burn calories
Ever wonder why you're huffing and puffing after cleaning the house? It's because you're burning about 230 calories an hour!
Prenatal yoga classes are more popular than ever. When paired with a cardiovascular exercise such as walking, yoga can be an ideal way to stay in shape during your pregnancy.
Walking is one of the best cardiovascular exercises for pregnant women because it keeps you fit without jarring your knees and ankles. It's also a safe activity to continue throughout all nine months of pregnancy and one of the easier ways to start exercising if you haven't previously been active.
Weight training strengthens and tones your muscles and helps you build stamina, which you need during labor and delivery. One good way to get stronger is to do a set number of exercises.
Aerobic exercise strengthens your heart and lungs and helps maintain muscle tone. As long as you choose exercises that are low-impact – meaning no jumping, high kicks, leaps, or fast running.
Dancing is a fantastic and fun exercise during pregnancy! Not only do you get the thrill of moving your body to music you love, but it will keep you flexible while toning your muscles.
Swimming ,Any type of aerobic exercise during pregnancy helps increase your body's ability to process and utilize oxygen, which is important for you and your baby. But swimming is great exercise because it uses both large muscle groups (arms and legs).
base on babycenter pregnancy workout guide.
Get our app today for free...
#pregnancy fitness advisor, #trimester , #babycenter guide
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://authenticyogalife.com/home/
* Class schedule - view class schedules
* Select your favorite studio
* Filter by class
* Filter by studio - change to instructor
* VIEW Studio details and contact information
* VIEW Class descriptions
* Save classes to calendar
* Directions to studio - get directions to studio
* Instructor bios - view instructor bios
* Get connected with Yoga Six on Facebook, Twitter, Yelp and Pinterest
NOTE: This is app is not currently designed for Tablet devices. Stay tuned!
Access the schedules for all of the Orangetheory locations
Select your favorite location
Book classes while on the go
Cancel your classes while on the go
View your account information
Purchase class packages
View studio promos
Social media integration with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr
Visit www.purebarre.com to learn more.
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.yogaworks.com/
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.trxtrainingcenter.com/
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.facetofacespa.com/
From this Android App you can view class schedules, sign-up for classes, view ongoing Bar
Method promotions, as well as view studio’s location and contact information. Optimize your
time and maximize the convenience of signing up for classes from your Android! Download this
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.barmethod.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.fitstudioatlanta.com
Also be sure to check out our website at www.AileyExtension.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.provo.org/community/recreation-center
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://crossfithellskitchen.com/
Plus, you can view mobile only promotions and click through to our Facebook and Twitter pages for social promotions! Optimize your time and maximize the convenience of booking your appointments from your Android! Give it a try and download this App today!
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.lavidamassage.com
Optimize your time and maximize the convenience of signing up for classes from your Android!
Download this App today!
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.getinshapeforwomen.com/
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.vixenworkout.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.modoyoga.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.vivalaveese.com/