JEFIT Pro is the ultimate FREE fitness, bodybuilding and workout trainer for all individuals looking for that extra step and motivation to get back into the gym and achieve their fitness goals
This is the Pro ads-free version of the JEFIT Workout Exercise Trainer, it includes all the functions from JEFIT Free plus some extra features for paying users :
With over 1300+ unique exercises with descriptions and animations, ability to create personal workout routines and daily fitness plans, tracking body statistics, view workout progress, adding friends and interacting with the community for motivation; you won't feel intimidated again!
** USER REVIEWS :
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “Best bodybuilding and fitness log I have found so far! Especially for FREE! Well worth the download”
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
** MAJOR FEATURES :
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
** WORKOUT ROUTINE PLANNER :
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
** DETAILED EXERCISE DATABASE :
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- Exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio, yoga, fitness and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
** USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE :
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
** WORKOUT WITH FRIENDS :
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Compete, challenge, share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
** TWO - WAY SYNC
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
* To utilize the sync feature, a JEFIT Account is required to back up your data and keep track of your workouts on the website. You can create a FREE Account at www.jefit.com
JEFIT is brought to you by Jefit Inc, the top workout, fitness and bodybuilding trainer. See why millions of bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and exercisers have chosen JEFIT to stay on track with their fitness goals and improve their workouts
It is a personal trainer in your pocket!
5x5 stands for five sets of five repetitions. These are the sets and reps you do on every exercise except deadlift and iso-exercises (small exercises).
You train three times a week, alternating workout A and B, and resting at least one day between two workouts. You never train two days in a row because your body needs days off to get stronger.
- Barbell row
- Military press
- Keep track on your training
- Predefined progress for each training
- Exercise library
- Review your training in lists or charts
- 12 week trainingsprogram
Have You ever wanted to burn body fat and get perfect abs?
Try interval workout to burn belly fat and then Caynax Aerobic Weider Six (A6W) app to form perfect 6 pack.
High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called High-Intensity Intermittent Exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training, is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 9–20 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
HIIT session consists of a warm up period of exercise, followed by six to ten repetitions of high intensity exercise, separated by medium intensity exercise, and ending with a period of cool down exercise. The high intensity exercise should be done at near maximum intensity. The medium exercise should be about 50% intensity. The number of repetitions and length of each depends on the exercise. The goal is to do at least six cycles, and to have the entire HIIT session last at least fifteen minutes and not more than twenty.
There is no specific formula to HIIT. Depending on your level cardiovascular development, the moderate-level intensity can be as slow as walking.
The original protocol set a 2:1 ratio of work to recovery periods, for example, 30–40 seconds of hard sprinting alternated with 15–20 seconds of jogging or walking.
HIIT is considered to be an excellent way to maximize a workout that is limited on time.
Because of exercise intensity this type of workout is not intended for everyone. You should consult:
- health doctor to determine if You are capable to perform such exercises
- professional trainer to create workout schedule for You.
You can use this app for workouts like: Tabata, Fartlek, Kettlebell, jumping ropes, meditation, yoga and other fitness workouts that could use timer.
- Enhanced timer
- Workout schedule for next 30 days
- Workout reminder
- Option to change workout time for calendar days
- Workouts list with option to create, delete and edit workouts
- Workout schedule for whole week
- Voice feedback - TTS countdown with option to edit spoken texts - You might need additional TTS software like IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ.
- Beeps countdown with option to use built-in beeps or set any sound
- Countdown: every second, every 'n-th' second, first 'n' seconds, last 'n' seconds, remaining last 'n' seconds
- TTS/Beep information about workout stage
- Rewind backward and forward
- Built-in sample workout for Tabata.
Two major factors that often limit the ability of athletes in endurance-based events to train and perform optimally are inadequate replenishment of skeletal muscle glycogen and total body water stores.
The features of this app:
Provide precise, scientifically-based, and individualized plans communicated by device notifications to ensure that you replenish your carbohydrate and body water stores optimally following each and every training session and competitive event.
Until now the replenishment of both of these critical physiological stores has been complete GUESSWORK. This app takes the GUESSWORK out of both of these processes to ensure that you are in an optimal physiological state for your next training session or competitive event.
The 3 features in this app were developed by Jim Hagberg PhD, an internationally-recognized exercise physiologist at the University of Maryland College Park and one of the founders of Training Optimization System, LLC to allow athletes to maximize their ability to train and perform optimally. Dr. Hagberg and Training Optimization System, LLC are currently in the process of developing 15 – 20 additional features to expand this app to allow athletes to optimize their capacity to train and compete. iOS versions of all features in this app will be released shortly.
The first feature allows distance runners, basketball, soccer, field hockey, and lacrosse athletes, and inactive or recreationally-active individuals of any age to estimate their maximal oxygen consumption (VO2max). There is no other app or means available to estimate your VO2max other than via assessment in a commercial or university exercise physiology laboratory. This information can be used in a number of critical ways by individuals to guide their training and performance and it is also used in the other features of this app.
The second feature of this app quantifies carbohydrate and fat utilization during your exercise. There is no other app or means available to quantify carbohydrate utilization during exercise. Knowing this critical information will then allow you to replace those carbohydrates, to ensure that your skeletal muscle glycogen stores are replenished so that you can train or compete in an optimal physiological state. Implementing this feature of the app requires the input of your average heart rate during your exercise session, either a training session or a competitive event, as generated by a heart rate monitor. Substrate utilization is then calculated based on your calculated exercise intensity, VO2max, the duration of exercise, and a number of metabolic relationships published in highly-respected scientific journals.
The third feature quantifies the amount of water you lost via sweat during your exercise session and then generates a personalized rehydration plan by sending the necessary number of mobile phone text messages to optimize your rehydration and carbohydrate replenishment. To utilize this feature you must weigh yourself under standard conditions before and after your exercise session. The amount of substrates you utilized is then subtracted from your weight lost during the exercise to provide a more valid and accurate assessment of the precise amount of water you lost as sweat during your exercise session. You then can select from a list of appropriate options, the drinks that you will use to replenish your body water and carbohydrate stores. This feature then generates the required number of text messages to send to you every 30 minutes to ingest the appropriate drinks to replenish your body water and carbohydrate stores.
Workout images/animations are courtesy by everkinetic.com.
KW: weights weight lifting weightlifting training fit workout crossfit p90x stronglift
Instead of tediously inputting your own routine day by day, select from several proven routines for building strength, muscle, and endurance, then let Strength build a complete routine tailored to your ability.
Strength exists to replace the spreadsheet and pencil and paper workout tracking method and makes it easy for you to build your next workout routine. Strength is focused and easy to use, and the routines it contains can help you achieve your fitness goals.
Strength syncs with Google Fit so you can view aggregate fitness data.
• Quick, easy routine creation
• Workout tracking
• Automatic rest timer
• Customizable Plate Calculator
• Full routine overview
• Google Fit synchronization
• Multiple routine support
HOW IT WORKS
You pick one of the proven routines built in to Strength. You input a recent RM, PR, or just a challenging set for all of the exercises of your chosen routine. If you don't know, you can go to the gym and find out or enter a conservative guess.
Strength does the rest, building out your entire routine for you and taking out the guesswork. Strength then makes it easy for you to track your progress, see what your next workout is, track weight, reps, sets, and rest time in the gym, and stay organized. Strength keeps track of where in your workout your are so you don't have to. It calculates how much weight you should be lifting per set so you don't have to do calculations while you're in the gym, and it will even tell you the ideal plate combination to load that weight on a barbell.
Strength even lets you track multiple routines simultaneously, and then syncs all of your workouts to Google Fit so that you have records of your workout duration history all in one place.
• Jason Blaha's Ice Cream Fitness,
• Madcow 5x5,
• Smolov Jr,
• Stronglifts 5x5
• Wendler 5/3/1
• Texas Method,
• Couch to 800, 5k, 10k,
• Convict Conditioning
• The much requested custom routine entry
and your requests!
To stay on the bleeding edge of Strength feature additions and bug fixes, join the Strength Beta group here: http://goo.gl/2iiqx4 and follow the instructions in the link.
The StrongLifts 5x5 workout app is like having a personal strength and muscle building coach in your pocket. The app guides you through every StrongLifts 5x5 workout. It shows you which exercise to do each workout, with how much weight, how long to rest between sets and a lot more. This takes the guess work out of your training so you can focus on lifting!
✔ FREE DOWNLOAD
✔ Simple, easy and intuitive design
✔ Integrates the StrongLifts 5x5 workout
✔ Records weights, sets and reps - no more pen and paper!
✔ Know which exercise to do and how much to lift each workout
✔ Auto-alternate workout A/B, switch manually anytime from the menu
✔ Auto-add weight each workout, set increments/microload in settings
✔ Auto-deload/repeat the weight if you missed reps or hit a plateau
✔ Timer suggests how long to rest between sets based on last set
✔ Graphs to view your progresson all the lifts and for body-weight
✔ Calendar for weekly and monthly overviews of your workouts
✔ Notes for tracking assistance exercises or how workout went
✔ Kg/lb – set this on first use, switch anytime in settings
✔ Bar setting: set the weight of your barbell in settings
✔ Backup workouts automatically every week
✔ Videos of workout and exercises
Get Even Better Results with The StrongLifts Power Pack!
Unlock the StrongLifts Power Pack to gain access to even more features. These will save you even more "brain" work in the gym, help you break through plateaus and allow you to add assistance exercises to emphasize certain muscles. Here are all the features the Power Pack unlocks...
✔ Warmup sets, reps and weights calculator for all exercises
✔ Arm work - extra chinups/dips assistance exercises to build bigger arms
✔ Custom Assistance work - add your own custom assistance exercise to StrongLifts 5x5
✔ Plate calculator - list breakdown of plates to add with easy graph displays
✔ 3x5/3x3/1x3 - break plateaus by switching to 3x5/3x3/1x3 once 5x5 stops working
✔ Pro Backup - backup your workouts to dropbox or google drive, and export them to csv
Note: purchasing the Power Pack also supports the team behind this app, and keeps the app free of ads. If you find the app helpful, purchase the Power Pack to support us.
About StrongLifts 5x5
StrongLifts 5x5 is the simplest, most effective workout to get stronger, build muscle and burn fat. 3 full body compound exercises exercises, 3x/week, 45 mins per workout. The first workout A you Squat, Bench and Barbell Row. After taking one day rest, you do the second workout B – Squat, Overhead Press and Deadlift. Start light to focus on form and build confidence under the bar, then add weight each workout.
The StrongLifts 5x5 app does all the thinking for you so you can focus on lifting. You can find more info about the StrongLifts 5x5 workout on the StrongLifts.com website at http://stronglifts.com/5x5/
- Internet to send crash reports so we improve app
- Photos/media/files to backup your workouts
- Vibrator for rest timer alarm between sets
- In-app purchases to unlock extra features
If you experience issues with the StrongLifts 5x5 workout app or have suggestions to improve it, we'd love to hear from you! Just contact us from the app by going to menu - help. This way we have your phone info.
Like StrongLifts 5x5?
If you like this StrongLifts 5x5 app, rate it 5-stars and give it a +1 so more people find it. -Mehdi
Max Capacity Training is a no nonsense workout program that will make you stronger, leaner and meaner in less than an hour a week.
MCT combines High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) with progressive bodyweight exercises for a quick and effective workout.
Sample Day 4 workout:
Tabata Protocol (8 rounds, 4 exercises)
Total workout time: 16:00
Keywords: fitness, exercising, workout, work out, six pack, abs, glutes, quads, pecs
Strong Log Tracks:
* Body Weight
* Body Fat
* Workout Weight
* Graph your progress
* Exercise (Squats, Bench Press, Overhead Press, Barbell Rows, Power Cleans, Dead Lifts, or add your own)
Please email questions & feature requests to the developer's email address.
Reviews: "...this is the best app I've found for strength training"
***Requires following permissions***
INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required from ad network.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required so progress charts can be saved to the memory card and shared.
Get customized workout plans and healthy daily meals to get fit fast.
1. State your fitness goal (weight loss, body recompositon, muscle gain)
2. We design your custom exercise program and diet plan
3. Follow the daily recommendations and get fit!
Skip the gym but get all the benefits. 8fit’s plans take 15-20 minutes and can all be done at home. 8fit’s app provides customized and highly efficient exercise and nutrition plans to make getting fit simple.
• Fat Burning
• Muscle Building
• Interactive videos
• Research-backed education
• Nutrition plans, tips, and guides
Most of fitness apps just draw a plan, but don't tell you how to get to there. 8fit solves this by including step-by-step instructions on:
• Exercise plans
• Foods to eat and avoid
• Full meal plans
We also explain the confusing world of nutrition, supplements, equipment and diets.
Our programs are inspired by the most important fitness programs: freeletics, starting strength, 5x5 and stronglifts programs.
- Quantified self goal setting
- Strength, Size and Endurance Training
- Scientific 7-minute Workout
- HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training
- Dynamic strength training
- Bodyweight exercises
- Foods for fat loss
- Perfect carb control
- Losing water weight
- Select Meal exclusions: gluten, dairy, meat, soy…
- Diet Filters: Paleo, vegan, vegetarian, Atkins and more!
You can use 8fit for free, or get a Pro recurring subscription for $5 a week or $25 every 3 months. The Pro edition includes customized Meal Plans, a Personal Coach and additional Workouts.
8fit is dedicated to our users. You speak, we listen! Constant feature updates ensure a 5-star experience and results you will be happy with.
Now you can workout at home, in a park, in a gym - anytime, anywhere and track your progress and statistics like never before!
Get a detailed workout result after a finished workout, earn points and progress through levels.
The app allows you to track every second and every repetition and it’s all graphically displayed.
Choose from a wide range of premade workouts or create your own workout. Know which muscles will be activated and the intensity level of cardio and strength in each workout.
- Free workouts that you can personalize for yourself
- Create your own custom workouts
- Save someone else’s custom workout
- Know which muscles you are working on with each workout
- Save your workouts and use them offline
- Invite friends to get more saved workout slots
- Unlock new levels by working out and earning points
ANALYZE YOUR PROGRESS
- Detail workout progress through various comparisons, graphs and charts
- Compare with others on the Leaderboard
- Track your weight
- Connect with your friends and motivate each other
- Stay motivated with motivational quotes
- Share your workout results on Facebook and Twitter
Just put in your lift numbers and get an array of pre-populated bodybuilding, powerlifting and powerbuilding routines for you to use! Strengthcalc will help you keep on track and consistently making progress in your Strength Training!
Persistent Data - Put your lifts, weight, age, etc. in once, and never worry about it again.
Adjustable Rest-Interval Timer so you know when to get back under the bar!
Prepopulated lift numbers - Know EXACTLY what you're supposed to lift, and when.
Popular Bodybuilding, Powerlifting and Powerbuilding routines - Tried and true regimens that produce results. No more fudgearounditis!
Wilks Calculator - Know exactly how strong you are for your bodyweight.
TDEE/BMR calculator - Know how much energy your body uses, so you can cut, bulk or maintain effecitively.
Log your workouts and view past workouts! New routines being added for logging contantly!
Create your OWN routines, and share them to StrengthCalc.com - Once they're verified and authorized
Add your own exercises to existing routines for a more customized lifting experience!
Sync your stats to and form StrengthCalc.com
Adjustable rest-timer to make sure you're not slacking off!
GreySkull Linear Progression
Phraktures GreySkull Variant
The Textas Method
Strong Lifts 5x5
GZCL Intro Method (Downloadable)
4 Day BodyPart Split
Arnolds Beginner Routine
German Volume Training
All Pros Beginner Routine
Reverse Pyramid Training
and many more being added through the downloadable interface!
Features coming soon:
Fully Native Graphs (Finally)
Bringing back the diet routines
NOTE: We're aware of the application crashing when trying to 'quick add' an exercise - that will be fixed 5/13/2015 - In the meantime, make sure you're putting all the appropriate inputs in and not leaving anything blank!
These brave heroes need to be extremely athletic. Their workouts ensure their bodies are prepared for any situation in case they have to preform hand to hand combat or must run long distances.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
Your performance on the PST is measured by a composite number based on five components: swimming, push-ups, curl-ups, pull-ups and running. The lower your score, the better.
This app allows you to take a timed PST and see if you have the physical fitness requirements to start Basic Underwater Demolition/SELA (BUD/S) training. We've also compiled 300 PST results from candidates who excelled during their training so you can find out where you rank.
Our Goals page lets you set your goal and immediately see how you would rank against the 300.
You'll find quick links to SEAL training resources, Prep Docs and training videos and the official SEAL Training online forum.
Are you ready to see if you have what it takes?
Official Navy SEAL Training App features:
- Use the PST Calculator to rank yourself against the 300
- Set goals to see where you would rank in each component
- Join the Official Navy SEAL Training Forum
- Discover the SEAL training pipeline: NSW Prep, NSW Orientation, First Phase, Second Phase, Third Phase and SQT
- Learn about Officer and Enlisted SEAL general requirements, application steps and FAQ
- Watch exclusive online training videos
- Download all the documents you'll need for Navy SEAL Basic Underwater
Demolition/SEAL training (BUD/S)
- Read about physical preparation: Swimming, running, strength conditioning, injury
prevention, and nutrition
Links to these documents are included:
- Naval Special Warfare Physical Training Guide (BUD/S NSW PT Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Injury Prevention Guide (BUD/S NSW IP Guide)
- Special Operations Forces Nutrition Guide (NAVSPECWARCOM Nutrition Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide (NSW CSS Guide)
- PST Instructions (Physical Screening Testing Standards and Procedures)
- Navy Challenge Program for new recruits
- Special Warfare Operator Testing Standards and Procedures for Fleet recruits
- Manual of the Medical Department 2012 (Section 15-105 Special Operations Duty)
- Report of Medical History form for Fleet recruits
- Report of Medical Examination form for Fleet recruits
- U.S. Military Diving Medical Screening Questionnaire form for Fleet recruits
- Special Programs Screening form for Fleet recruits
- Special Request Chit for Fleet recruits
Watch the Online Training Videos:
- NSW Prep. Overview
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #1
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #2
- 800 Division
- BUD/S First Phase
- BUD/S Hell Week
- BUD/S Hell Week Secure Class 272
- BUD/S Obstacle Course
- BUD/S Second Phase
- BUD/S Third Phase
- BUD/S San Clemente Island
- SEAL Qualification Training
- Swim Prep
- Shoulder Strength Part #1
- Shoulder Strength Part #2
- Mile Progression
- Running Shoe Selection
- Knee Pain
- Stress Fractures
Developed by iHigh, Inc. for Naval Special Warfare
Access the schedules for all of the Orangetheory locations
Select your favorite location
Book classes while on the go
Cancel your classes while on the go
View your account information
Purchase class packages
View studio promos
Social media integration with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr
Visit www.purebarre.com to learn more.
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.yogaworks.com/
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.trxtrainingcenter.com/
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.provo.org/community/recreation-center
From this Android App you can view class schedules, sign-up for classes, view ongoing Bar
Method promotions, as well as view studio’s location and contact information. Optimize your
time and maximize the convenience of signing up for classes from your Android! Download this
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.barmethod.com
Also be sure to check out our website at www.AileyExtension.com
Plus, you can view mobile only promotions and click through to our Facebook and Twitter pages for social promotions! Optimize your time and maximize the convenience of booking your appointments from your Android! Give it a try and download this App today!
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.lavidamassage.com
Optimize your time and maximize the convenience of signing up for classes from your Android!
Download this App today!
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.getinshapeforwomen.com/
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.fitstudioatlanta.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.modoyoga.com
Also be sure to check out our website at:
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.onnitacademygym.com
Find us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @greenmonkeylife or at www.greenmonkey.com