- Be inspired by 46 Suspension exercises presented in sharp HD video.
- Get a full body workout with exercises in all ranges of difficulty performed by the world renowned functional training guru and TRX master Seth Ronland.
- Create your own personal workout.
- Start a workout and follow our interactive tabata and HIIT timers.
- Keep track of your progress by earning points for completed workouts.
- Find Suspension exercises targeting specific muscle groups.
Exercises are performed by the famous TRX master and professional instructor, Seth Ronland.
Also try out some of our other apps:
Virtual Trainer Bodyweight
Virtual Trainer Kettlebell
Virtual Trainer Dumbbell
Virtual Trainer Gym Ball
Virtual Trainer Bosu Ball
Virtual Trainer Barbell
Virtual Trainer ViPR
Virtual Trainer Rip
Virtual Trainer Barbell
Virtual Trainer Stretch
The TRX FORCE Super App contains the most comprehensive and effective tactical strength and conditioning program ever created. To develop the TRX FORCE Super App, we leveraged learnings from our direct work with thousands of service members in every branch of service and the most recent, cutting-edge science and research published on the application of functional training for tactical athletes.
The TRX Tactical Training Program at the Super App’s core provides a robust training solution for anyone at any fitness level ready to take on a serious challenge and experience serious results.
A Full Body Workout routine using materials that can be performed 3 times superset X3 a week with this designed program to build stenght and muscle and burn fat. You can change a weight every time in this christmas to get a best progresse in a few days.
You can also create your Gym Planning and days to go to the Gym.
Exercices like squats, bent over rows and many other compound lifts also targets the muscles.
This program and routine created for full body and cardio routine, Abdominals, Chest, Arms, Shoulders, Squats, Butt, Legs, Abs
Train like a gladiator, for glory awaits.
Also available for iPhone.
What Is Krav Maga?
Krav Maga (pronounced KRAHV muh-GAH, which means “contact combat” in Hebrew) is a simpl aggressive, easy-to-learn and easy-to-remember system of self- defense. Krav Maga training focuses on principles rather than techniques because no two attacks are ever the same. No two people are the same. And, in fact, the same person confronted with a certain threat will react differently one day compared to another day.
The essence of Krav Maga can be understood by defining some of these principles. Among the principles that make up the Krav Maga system are the following:
• Techniques should be movements based on natural instincts.
• Techniques must address the immediate danger.
• Techniques must defend and counterattack simultaneously.
• One defense must work against a variety of attacks.
• The system should be integrated so that movements learned in one area of the system complement, rather than contradict, movements in another area.
• Techniques must be accessible to the average person, not just athletes.
• Techniques must work from a position of disadvantage.
• Training must include the stress experienced in real attacks.
Your performance on the PST is measured by a composite number based on five components: swimming, push-ups, curl-ups, pull-ups and running. The lower your score, the better.
This app allows you to take a timed PST and see if you have the physical fitness requirements to start Basic Underwater Demolition/SELA (BUD/S) training. We've also compiled 300 PST results from candidates who excelled during their training so you can find out where you rank.
Our Goals page lets you set your goal and immediately see how you would rank against the 300.
You'll find quick links to SEAL training resources, Prep Docs and training videos and the official SEAL Training online forum.
Are you ready to see if you have what it takes?
Official Navy SEAL Training App features:
- Use the PST Calculator to rank yourself against the 300
- Set goals to see where you would rank in each component
- Join the Official Navy SEAL Training Forum
- Discover the SEAL training pipeline: NSW Prep, NSW Orientation, First Phase, Second Phase, Third Phase and SQT
- Learn about Officer and Enlisted SEAL general requirements, application steps and FAQ
- Watch exclusive online training videos
- Download all the documents you'll need for Navy SEAL Basic Underwater
Demolition/SEAL training (BUD/S)
- Read about physical preparation: Swimming, running, strength conditioning, injury
prevention, and nutrition
Links to these documents are included:
- Naval Special Warfare Physical Training Guide (BUD/S NSW PT Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Injury Prevention Guide (BUD/S NSW IP Guide)
- Special Operations Forces Nutrition Guide (NAVSPECWARCOM Nutrition Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide (NSW CSS Guide)
- PST Instructions (Physical Screening Testing Standards and Procedures)
- Navy Challenge Program for new recruits
- Special Warfare Operator Testing Standards and Procedures for Fleet recruits
- Manual of the Medical Department 2012 (Section 15-105 Special Operations Duty)
- Report of Medical History form for Fleet recruits
- Report of Medical Examination form for Fleet recruits
- U.S. Military Diving Medical Screening Questionnaire form for Fleet recruits
- Special Programs Screening form for Fleet recruits
- Special Request Chit for Fleet recruits
Watch the Online Training Videos:
- NSW Prep. Overview
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #1
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #2
- 800 Division
- BUD/S First Phase
- BUD/S Hell Week
- BUD/S Hell Week Secure Class 272
- BUD/S Obstacle Course
- BUD/S Second Phase
- BUD/S Third Phase
- BUD/S San Clemente Island
- SEAL Qualification Training
- Swim Prep
- Shoulder Strength Part #1
- Shoulder Strength Part #2
- Mile Progression
- Running Shoe Selection
- Knee Pain
- Stress Fractures
Developed by iHigh, Inc. for Naval Special Warfare
Access the schedules for all of the Orangetheory locations
Select your favorite location
Book classes while on the go
Cancel your classes while on the go
View your account information
Purchase class packages
View studio promos
Social media integration with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr
Visit www.purebarre.com to learn more.
Plus, you can view mobile only promotions and click through to our Facebook and Twitter pages for social promotions! Optimize your time and maximize the convenience of booking your appointments from your Android! Give it a try and download this App today!
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.lavidamassage.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.missfitbaltimore.com/
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.provo.org/community/recreation-center
From this Android App you can view class schedules, sign-up for classes, view ongoing Bar
Method promotions, as well as view studio’s location and contact information. Optimize your
time and maximize the convenience of signing up for classes from your Android! Download this
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.barmethod.com
Optimize your time and maximize the convenience of signing up for classes from your Android!
Download this App today!
Also be sure to check out our website at www.AileyExtension.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.onnitacademygym.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.modoyoga.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.yogaworks.com/
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.trxtrainingcenter.com/
receive promotions, and stay up to the minute with all the happenings at Charm
City Yoga while on the go! The app also provides contact information for our
studio. Optimize your time and enjoy the convenience of staying connected to
Charm City Yoga from your Android. Download this App today!
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.romanceanddance.com/
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.hotbikramyoga.co.uk/
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.fitstudioatlanta.com