Have you ever had some free time where you really wanted to do some yoga, but didn’t know what studios offered classes at that time? PROBLEM SOLVED. No more wasting time searching through tons of websites until you run out of time to go to the class anyways!
Please allow push notifications if you would like to receive AMAZING yoga deals!!
This app allows you to:
-search studios by location
-See the studios closest to your current location
-search for classes by TIME
-find pre registered (prenatal, beginner, seniors etc.)
-find out about upcoming workshops
-read news, blogs, and everything on yoga!
-RECEIVE GREAT YOGA DEALS!
- Discover the history of yoga and meanings of basic yoga terms!
- More than 10 yoga videos showing how to do yoga asanas
★ It Support All Android Devices.
★ It Is Free Download App
★ Very easy Interface
★ Absolutely Clean app
★ App can be moved to SD Card Also
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.youngayogastudio.com.au/
Attach device to your TV and enjoy high quality video streaming of My Yoga Online's entire library directly to your TV.
***Full length videos require a premium membership***
Not a Member yet? Just visit http://www.myyogaonline.com/join and Join Now. Become a part of our global wellness Program.
My Yoga, Bringing Wellness to the World.
The foundation of yoga is a series of structured poses linked with your breathing. The benefits of regular practice include increased fitness and lower levels of stress and anxiety. A full yoga session should exercise every part of the body and should include pranayama (breath control practices), relaxation and meditation.
Yoga is an ancient Indian philosophy that dates back thousands of years. It was designed as a path to spiritual enlightenment, but in modern times, the physical aspects of Hatha yoga have found huge popularity as a gentle form of exercise and stress management. There are many different varieties of yoga, but each one essentially relies on structured poses (asanas) practised with breath awareness.
Researchers have discovered that the regular practice of yoga may produce many health benefits, including increased fitness and normalisation of blood pressure. Yoga is a renowned antidote to stress. Over time, yoga practitioners report lower levels of stress and increased feelings of happiness and wellbeing. This is because concentrating on the postures and the breath acts as a powerful form of meditation.
Each posture, or asana, is held for a period of time and linked with breathing. Generally, a yoga session begins with gentle asanas and works up to the more vigorous or challenging postures. A full yoga session should exercise every part of the body and should include pranayama (breath control practices), relaxation and meditation. The different postures or asanas include:
Inverted, or upside down postures.
Benefits of yoga
The physical building blocks of yoga are the posture (asana) and the breath. A series of poses held in time with breathing, exercises every part of the body. Benefits include:
Cardiovascular system (heart and arteries) – asanas are isometric, which means they rely on holding muscle tension for a short period of time. This improves cardiovascular fitness and circulation. Studies show that regular yoga practice may help normalise blood pressure.
Digestive system – improved blood circulation and the massaging effect of surrounding muscles speeds up a sluggish digestion.
Musculo-skeletal – joints are moved through their full range of motion, which encourages mobility and eases pressure. The gentle stretching releases muscle tension and increases flexibility. Maintaining many of the asanas encourages strength and endurance. Weight-bearing asanas may help prevent osteoporosis, and may also help those already diagnosed with osteoporosis, practiced with care, under the supervision of a qualified yoga teacher. Long-term benefits include reduced back pain and improved posture.
Nervous system – improved blood circulation, easing of muscle tension and the act of focusing the mind on the breath all combine to soothe the nervous system. Long-term benefits include reduced stress and anxiety levels, and increased feelings of calm and wellbeing.
you to see class schedules, sign-up for classes, view the ongoing promotions, as well as
access contact information for each of our locations. Optimize your time and maximize the
convenience of reserving classes from your iPhone. Download this App today!
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.yogavida.com/
- A complete guide for beginner of yoga (basics of yoga like equipment, benefit, way to practice and full audio to do yoga)
- Full set of new and hot games this year end to relax after your exercise
Check it out now before the promotion ends
Bikram Yoga is a system of 26 yoga postures and two breathing exercises selected and developed by Bikram Choudhury from Hatha Yoga. Bikram Yoga is ideally practiced in a room heated to 105°F (≈ 40.6°C) with a humidity of 40%. It can be practiced under the guidance of a certified Bikram Yoga Teacher at one of the affiliated Bikram Yoga studios.
It has been proven and experienced by millions that these 26 postures systematically work every part of the body, to give all the internal organs, all the veins, all the ligaments, and all the muscles everything they need to maintain optimum health and maximum function. Each component takes care of something different in the body, and yet they all work together synergistically, contributing to the success of every other one, and extending its benefits.
Bikram Choudhury:"Never too bad, never too old, never too sick, never too late, to start from scratch and begin again."
This app will help you to start practice Bikram Yoga or some other general yoga types right now. It will give you full functionalities as mentioned below.
* Plenty of effective tips and techniques about general yoga and special featured Bikram Hot Yoga. Here are some topics will be covered
1. Basic Yoga Guide - Yoga Health Benefits versus Exercise Benefits
2. Yoga Exercise - Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar)
3. Benefits of Yoga - Why Yoga Exercise is Good for You
4. Nude Yoga
5. History of Yoga - A Complete Overview of the Yoga History
6. Yoga Exercise - Cat Pose (Bidalasana)
7. Yoga Exercises - Warm-up Poses
8. Yoga Exercise - Triangle Pose (Trikonasana)
9. Yoga Exercises - Standing Poses
10. Bikram Yoga - The 26 Pose Yoga in Heat
11. The potentials of yoga in helping you get better sleep
12. Yoga Exercise For Weight Loss Does It Work
* Yoga Music for sleep meditation and guided meditation
* Lots of training videos for you to learn how to train yourself to practise Bikram Yoga in the correct way
* Recommended books to read more about Bikram Yoga and other types like The Barkan Method: Hot Yoga, Hatha Yogo, Pure Yoga …
* Recommended DVDs and Natural Herbal Tea to relief stress
* Simple games for you to play to relax
* Great BONUSES eBooks How to stop Anxiety Attacks, How To Break Free From A Stressful Life, and Meditation - The Guide To Self-Enlightenment and other good books with great DISCOUNT.
You get all of the above information, functionality and plenty of coming features without paying anything.
Don’t miss it when it is still FREE. Click INSTALL to live a peaceful life!
Be Happy and Stay Healthy
Smart Yoga entails a series of simple but effective suggested positions to help achieve a healthy body, mind and soul! Always talk to your doctor before starting any new exercise regime.
You may find it difficult to join Yoga classes in your busy schedule, but with this app you won't need to actually disturb your schedule. All you need is a little free time with this most useful application. You can learn and benefit from timed Yoga sessions, followed by expert instructions in this application.
• 5 categories available for Yoga exercises, catering to kids and adults.
• Common Yoga – The practice of yoga is perfect for improving strength, flexibility, and balance, and it can also help reduce stress and improve energy. Common Yoga can be done by all.
• Yoga for Adults – Adult lives are full of responsibilities, tensions and chaos. To bring calm and relax yourself Yoga is a must. It will help gain overall health and balance in body, mind and spirit
• Yoga for Kids – With Smart Yoga you can teach your child how to develop tools for mindful living. Starting Yoga at an early age is always beneficial. Teach your kid how to center himself during stressful situations later in life, increase his flexibility and improve his posture.
• Yoga for Seniors - Aging is an inevitable process that all humans have to undergo. But, because of this aging process, the different muscles of the body begin to degrade in their performance as well. Therefore, Yoga proves quite beneficial in enhancing its performance or curing various ailments that come as a result of these natural processes of the body.
• Yoga for Women – A Woman's body has been designed to carry a child in her womb for 9 months. But this term is not an easy one for any woman. She has constant problems like backaches, trouble sleeping and so much more. It has been proven that Yoga in pregnancy is highly beneficial. Smart Yoga helps pregnant women relax, ease the tensions and pains and bring a sense of calm to them.
• View the step by step instructions and Yoga postures. Instructions are written in an easy to understand, simple language, supported by a diagram of each posture.
• It will help you to stay calm even in the time of stress; which will help you to stay focused and also help to make better decisions.
• Yoga has been approved by doctors around the world, it is ancient Indian wisdom which was derived for the betterment of over all human health.
• It's great to have a Yoga routine at any and every stage of life. Smart Yoga will help you and your family to become achieve overall physical and mental health. Yoga done on a daily basis is beneficial to all.
"Please don't leave negative remarks/complaints on this page. We do appreciate suggestions to make the application work better and would love to sort out the issues and your complaints.
Our developers work hard to give you the best experience with our apps.
If you are not satisfied with our application, mail your reviews, complaints, and suggestions to- firstname.lastname@example.org "
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.YogaAlive.com/
Visit our website: www.y2yoga.com. You’ll also find us on Facebook and Twitter (@y2yoga).
Application to access Pure Yoga Singapore class schedules. Note that the class schedules are retrieved directly from pure website and we are not responsible for the accuracy and availability of the contents.
This Android application is developed after receiving a number of requests from club members. Please get in touch directly if you have any comments and feedback regarding the application. Thank you for your support.
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.powerlifeyoga.com
For all the years yoga has been in practice, people have benefitted from its healing of body and mind. Sometimes life becomes overly stressful and relaxation is just what you need to find a place of serenity. A series of stretches and exercises of varying styles and intensities provides you with many different ways to achieve peacefulness of the body and mind.
The basis of almost all styles of yoga consists of two main components: breathing and poses. Controlling your breathing relaxes the body and silences the mind to create a peaceful atmosphere. Each of the poses stretches your body, releasing negative energy and sending you on your way towards reaping positive health benefits! You can lower your blood pressure, improve heart function, and reduce risk factors of chronic illnesses such as insomnia or depression by performing simple exercises!
Let us be your yoga instructor! With our free app, you can reap all of the mental and physical benefits. You will never get bored with our wide range of stretches and poses, all described and demonstrated within the app.
There are two exercises - one for lower body strength and one for upper body strength. These sequences were designed by Jaime Brault, a certified instructor and personal trainer. Jaime's Vinyasa style yoga classes are available at Absolute Yoga in Hopkinton, Ma and Gold's Gym in Wesborough Ma.
- 3 levels of exercises, stretches and poses!
- Video demonstrations and descriptions of exercises, stretches, and poses!
More from developer
classes, receive promotions, and stay up to the minute with all the happenings
at Moksha Hot Yoga locations while on the go! The app also provides contact
information for our studio. Optimize your time and enjoy the convenience of
staying connected to Moksha Hot Yoga all from your Android. Download this App
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.mokshayoga.ca
Visit www.purebarre.com to learn more.
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://teamtaebofranklin.com/
From this Android App you can view class schedules, sign-up for classes, view ongoing Bar
Method promotions, as well as view studio’s location and contact information. Optimize your
time and maximize the convenience of signing up for classes from your Android! Download this
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.barmethod.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.hotbikramyoga.co.uk/
Optimize your time and maximize the convenience of signing up for classes from your Android! Download this App today!
receive promotions, and stay up to the minute with all the happenings at Charm
City Yoga while on the go! The app also provides contact information for our
studio. Optimize your time and enjoy the convenience of staying connected to
Charm City Yoga from your Android. Download this App today!
Click through to our Facebook and Twitter pages. Or click through to our website www.womensfitness.ie
Cork's biggest women only gym is only a download away.
Plus, you can view mobile only promotions and click through to our Facebook and Twitter pages for social promotions! Optimize your time and maximize the convenience of booking your appointments from your Android! Give it a try and download this App today!
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.lavidamassage.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.goldsgym-sahakarnagar.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.clubpilatesstudio.com
Check out our website at www.pure-yoga.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.popphysique.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.bikramyoganyc.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.pilatespluspb.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://dragonflyhotyoga.com/