Assolutamente da scaricare
Approfitta subito del prezzo straordinario !
Il corso contiene:
Lo yoga è nella storia dell’uomo una delle vie più antiche e affascinanti che siano state sperimentate per raggiungere la vera consapevolezza spirituale e avvicinarsi in questo modo a Dio. L'Occidente ha scoperto solo recentemente questa antica sapienza, grazie a maestri spirituali come Yogananda, giunto negli Stati Uniti attorno agli anni venti dl secolo scorso, ma dai suoi insegnamenti e da quelli di altri grandi maestri il fenomeno dello yoga è diventato fenomeno di massa e all’inizio del nuovo secolo i praticanti si contano ormai a milioni in tutto il mondo.
In qualche modo la nostra civiltà, dominata dall'Io, sembra avere cominciato un risveglio che potrebbe liberarla dall'illusione dei valori materialistici per una più alta ambizione, quella della realizzazione del sé, dell'autocoscienza.
Lo yoga infatti pone l'uomo in rapporto col proprio corpo in termini di consapevolezza, essendo la nostra struttura fisica, come dicono gli yogi, il tempio vivente nel quale dimora la divinità che è in tutti noi e che, attraverso la pratica dello yoga e della meditazione può essere svelata alla nostra coscienza.
Lo hatha-yoga è costituito da una serie di esercizi fisico-ginnici, o âsana, e da esercizi di controllo della respirazione (più propriamente del prâna, «soffio vitale»), o prânâyâma, perfezionati da generazioni di yogin nel corso dei secoli.
Tende al raggiungimento dell'equilibrio psico-fisico, di una maggiore consapevolezza dei nostri processi vitali, fisiologici e, più in generale, del nostro corpo in ogni sua parte, attraverso una pratica costante e regolare.
Il termine hatha indica infatti «sforzo», «ostinazione», «pertinacia».
miglioramento generale nello stato di salute
maggiore calma e capacità di concentrazione
tonificazione muscolare e miglioramento della mobilità articolare
regolarizzazione del peso corporeo
Il videocorso è suddiviso in:
Le Asana In Flessione
Le Asana In Estensione
Le Asana In Torsione
Scarica subito questo magnifico videocorso di Yoga
weight, the cure and the relief of the pain are also included.
- How To Do Yoga At Home
-How to Do yoga
-Practice Yoga Daily
How to do Office Yoga
-How to Do Advanced Computer Yoga
-How To Do Yoga And Positive Thinking
-How To Know To Wear For Yoga
-How To Clean a Yoga Mat
Do not wait, take your pleasure maintaining courts(courses,prices,yards) of Yoga.
This is a PRO plugin of Daily Yoga and requires subscription fee to unlock.
Please install the main app 'Daily Yoga' before using this plugin:
Store link: http://goo.gl/yuDqJ
- Rapidly sobers you up from sleep.
- Stretches out muscles; makes you energized.
- Clears your mind; helps you focus and relax.
- Summons all the energy you need for work.
- Boosts your blood circulation; regulates your sleep-cycle.
You probably consider it a worthless rush to do yoga in the morning. But, once you try to set your alarm 15 minutes earlier, morning yoga routine will turn your day much more productive, positive and energized. In fact, morning has been proven to be one of the most optimal time for yoga. After a night’s sleep, we need a routine exercise to awaken our stiff body and blurred mind. What else, fresh air and balanced breathing can wake up the brain much healthier than a cup of coffee.
Morning yoga contains three parts: Mantra Meditation, Sun Salutation, and mild stretches for refreshment. To begin with, you will hear a piece of soothing music for the meditation. Then, slowly stretch your body with a series of traditional Sun-Salutation. And some refreshing postures will put morning yoga to a perfect end.
Tips for preparation:
1. Open your window; let fresh air fill up your room.
2. In advance, drink some warm water to help detoxing.
3. Don’t eat breakfast before doing morning yoga.
Wake up and let Morning Yoga help you embrace the day in full vigor. A 8/15-minute-practice will make all the difference you could never expect!
To make our life better we are contributing “YOGA” application from LOVOC TECH hope this would helpful to make your life peaceful and healthy life….
Chakra Test is the application that will help you know the current situation of all your 7 main chakras and in the case of an imbalance of energies will give you the advices to return to a state of balance and harmony.
Answer all questions in the test trying to be totally sincere and honest and in the end you'll see a bar graph with the situation of your chakras.
By clicking the "Results Analysis" button you will reach a page where you'll find all the data obtained in a comprehensive and thorough manner.
If you then want to learn more about a particular chakra you can see the dedicated page of the chakra where you'll discover all the psychological aspects, the peculiarities and much more.
With Chakra Test you can get to know yourself and improve different aspects of your life.
Available in 3 languages: English, Italian, Spanish
The application will be useful for all those people, who are interested in healthy lifestyle, cooking, healthy diet, natural cosmetics, aromatherapy, oriental medicine and philosophy, yoga, spiritual practices and self-knowledge.
In this demo version of Ayurveda you'll find:
- A brief overview of Ayurveda history and philosophy, ayurvedic approach to health and disease, explanation of the ayurvedic central ideas of five elements, three doshas, and six tastes
- Tests to define your individual constitutional type (dosha quiz)
- Test to define your mental constitution (sattva, rajas, tamas)
- List of the most common health problems for each dosha and explanation from the point of view of ayurvedic medicine what causes these diseases and how you can get rid of them
- Ayurvedic remedies for colds and flu
- Ways to boost your immunity
- Nutrition guidelines
- The glossary of ayurvedic terms that will help you not to get lost
- The 7 chakras chart
Full version also contains:
- Set of recommendations for each constitutional type: diet, daily routine, lifestyle, daily facial and body care procedures, exercising
- Nutrition guidelines for Vata dosha, Pitta dosha and Kapha dosha
- The list of incompatible food products
- Recipe book containing over 80 recipes of Indian and vegetarian cuisine: soups, rice dishes, kitcharis, vegetable dishes, chutneys, desserts and beverages. Notes for each dish show how it affects each dosha and your health.
- Food charts specifying the effect of each product on each dosha and, thus, the organism
- Description of full self-massage procedure (Abhyanga) and short forms of self-massage: facial, stomach and feet massage
- Ayurvedic recommendations on yoga and breathing exercises (pranayama)
- Ayurvedic advice on meditation and description of several meditation techniques: Empty Bowl Meditation, So-Hum Meditation, Meditation for Five Chakras with Seed Mantras
- 9 sets of yoga asanas of different difficulty levels for restoring doshic balance: yoga for Vata, yoga for Pitta, yoga for Kapha
- Simple methods of purification and detoxication (home Panchakarma)
- Ayurvedic eye care
- Advices on usage of essential oils and vegetable oils, and aromatherapy
- Recipes of natural self-made cosmetics for cleansing, nourishment and moistening of facial skin and body skin. Easy and effective care for dry, sensitive and oily skin
- Tips on color therapy and sound therapy
Holistic approach of Ayurveda for disease treatment and prevention using only harmless natural remedies will help you:
- improve your vitality, stamina and immunity
- get rid of stress and chronic fatigue
- improve your skin
- solve digestion problems
- lose excess weight without fasting
- prevent future chronic diseases
Take responsibility for your health, find out what is good and what is bad for YOU, and become your own healer.
Start your way to perfect health, balance, harmony, beauty and longevity with Ayurveda!
Back pain can be caused due to several reasons, we have selected and listed a set of Eight Yoga Positions where you can strengthen your back muscles. Doing these Back Pain Exercises regularly will increase your concentration on your work,especially for those who are working on Computers and IT people.
Those who work on a computer without frequent intervals will definitely get back pain, following these Back Pain Yoga exercises, one can cure back pain easily, regular timely food and timely sleep will definitely help in reducing the Back Pain.
This is an useful reference app that can strengthen and cure your Back pain.
You can Download, Install and keep this app as an reference Backpain is the most common problem for all who are sitting on a computer, doing extraordinary physical work, Backpain muscles can be strengthen to a great extent if you do these following Yoga Asana's.
This Yoga Poses is for those who are suffering from Back Pain.
Yoga Asana should be learnt with the help of a Guru, to exactly know the inward and outward breathing count. This app is only a reference application where you can open and click each Yoga Asana icon and see how this should be done.
If you like the app , Please do not forget to write a review, it will help us to give more apps like this in future.
Eight Important Back pain Yoga Exercises / Asanas Covered in this app are gathered with the help of a Yoga professional.
1. Bhujangasana ( The cobra Pose) very effective for lower back pain.
2. Dhunurasana ( The Bow Pose) increase the stability and strength of entire spinal cord, very useful asana.
3. Trikonasana - Strengthens the Knees, legs and back.
4. Tadasana - Mountain Pose, Improves strength and vitality to the spine, strengthens the knees, ankles, relieves tensions, aches in the Body.
5. Ardha Matsyendrasana - Increases flexibility in hips and spine.
6. Virabhadrasana - Warrior Pose relieves back aches.
7. Triyak Tadasana - Cleanses the gastrointestinal tract. helps you to reduce your waist size ( warning heart patients should avoid this Asana.
8. Shalabasena - Locust Pose Hernia, cardiac complaints and ulcer should avoid this Asana
These are the above Yoga asana listed in this app, you can download and keep this as reference. Remember to always take a opinion from a physician before doing any exercise,great results can be achieved only by learning it from a Yoga master. This app is only for educational purposes.
.............................In Italian Language -----------------------
Otto importanti Mal di schiena Esercizi Yoga / Asana coperto in questa app sono raccolti con l'aiuto di un professionista Yoga.
1. Bhujangasana (Il cobra posa) molto efficace per il mal di schiena.
2. Dhunurasana (The Bow Pose) aumentare la stabilità e la forza dell'intero midollo spinale, asana molto utile.
3. Trikonasana - Rafforza le ginocchia, gambe e schiena.
4. Tadasana - Mountain Pose, migliora la forza e vitalità alla colonna vertebrale, rinforza le ginocchia, caviglie, allevia le tensioni, dolori nel corpo.
5. Ardha Matsyendrasana - Aumenta la flessibilità fianchi e dorso.
6. Virabhadrasana - Guerriero Pose allevia mal di schiena.
7. Triyak Tadasana - Deterge tratto gastrointestinale. aiuta a ridurre il girovita (avviso pazienti cardiopatici dovrebbero evitare questa Asana.
8. Shalabasena - Locust Pose ernia, reclami cardiaci e ulcera dovrebbe evitare questa Asana
Access the schedules for all of the Orangetheory locations
Select your favorite location
Book classes while on the go
Cancel your classes while on the go
View your account information
Purchase class packages
View studio promos
Social media integration with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr
Visit www.purebarre.com to learn more.
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.yogaworks.com/
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.trxtrainingcenter.com/
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.fitstudioatlanta.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.facetofacespa.com/
Also be sure to check out our website at www.AileyExtension.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://crossfithellskitchen.com/
From this Android App you can view class schedules, sign-up for classes, view ongoing Bar
Method promotions, as well as view studio’s location and contact information. Optimize your
time and maximize the convenience of signing up for classes from your Android! Download this
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.barmethod.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.vixenworkout.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.provo.org/community/recreation-center
Optimize your time and maximize the convenience of signing up for classes from your Android!
Download this App today!
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.modoyoga.com
Plus, you can view mobile only promotions and click through to our Facebook and Twitter pages for social promotions! Optimize your time and maximize the convenience of booking your appointments from your Android! Give it a try and download this App today!
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.lavidamassage.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.onnitacademygym.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.getinshapeforwomen.com/