Lose It! is a calorie counter, food diary and weight loss diet app that helps you stick to your diet and achieve your weight loss goals! Simply download the app, set your weight loss goals and track your diet, food and exercises to lose weight. Easily track your nutrition, macros, carb and calorie intake, along with your intermittent fasting schedule with Lose It! Counting calories and losing weight has never been easier!
Since our app’s launch in 2008 we have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, CNET, Buzzfeed, CNN, Shape, Good Morning America, and more.
• 120+ million pounds of weight lost by our members (and counting) • 47+ million searchable food and meal items in our comprehensive international food library database • 50+ million users who have started their weight loss journey with Lose It! • 25+ macro nutrient, carb, calorie and health goals to choose from • 3 days of calorie counting and diet tracking is all it takes to see a result in weight loss
Stay on track of your diet, calorie deficit, calorie intake and your nutrition with Lose It! calorie counter. Whether it be a keto diet, vegan diet, intermittent fasting or anything in between, Lose It! will help you find weight loss that fits by tracking your nutritional value, macro, carb and calorie intake to reach your weight loss and health goals.
HOW THE LOSE IT! CALORIE COUNTER & FOOD DIARY APP HELPS YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY
Lose It! Isn’t your average weight loss app, calorie counter or food diary. Lose It! Uses the proven principles of calorie counting, calorie deficit and diet tracking to help you succeed. To get started on your weight loss journey, input your profile details and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, easily track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to celebrate your weight loss victories. Change your calorie and diet habits and learn about your nutrition needs.
LOSE IT! CALORIE COUNTER FEATURES
• Barcode Scanner – quickly scan food barcodes or search our food and meal database to track your health and nutrition, including carbs, macro and calorie intake.
• Snap It – Want to know your carb count? Log food by simply taking a photo of your meal. Just tap the camera icon for food tracking and calorie counting in a snap.
• Track Nutrition – track more than just calories including macro, protein, water, carb, sugar, body measurements, sleep cycles, intermittent fasting and more. Stay on top of your keto, vegan or vegetarian diet needs! Learn what nutrients you need along your weight loss journey.
• Intermittent Fasting - set your intermittent fasting plan and track your fasts in the same app where you track your food. Get all aspects of your diet in one place.
• Flexible Calorie Budgets – schedule higher calorie days and lower calorie days so that your plan fits in with your lifestyle.
• Fitness App Syncs – connect fitness trackers, workout apps, and devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Garmin trackers, Withings scales, Google Fit, Healthkit, and more in order to maximize your weight loss tracking.
• Meal Planning & Targets – meal targets help you calculate suggested nutritional content including macro, carb, protein and overall calorie intake. Customize your diet and eating for personalized weight loss!
• Weight Loss Diet Patterns – learn about your food and calorie intake habits with our exclusive personal insights to identify what is hindering or helping your weight loss progress.
Download today and join our weight loss community, full of members helping us reach our mission to mobilize the world to healthy weight loss. No matter your diet needs or weight loss goals, Lose It! can help you find weight loss that fits to achieve your health goals!
Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium for additional features.
Full terms: http://loseit.com/terms
22 Sept 2023
Health & Fitness
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region and age The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
Personal info and Device or other IDs
This app may collect these data types
Personal info, Health and fitness and 5 others
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted
Ratings and reviews
Show review history
20 September 2023
The premium version of the app is great. The free version sucks. Lots of features. I'm a visual person, so I'm obsessed with the food graphics. You can edit the nutrition information of a food that's already saved if it's incorrect. You can create your own recipes. Some things take some getting used to and can be hard to find at times, but it's a nice app overall. I like it more than MyFitnessPal, though I did like their charts.
5 people found this review helpful
Show review history
20 September 2023
I use the free version of this app and I understand there must be ads to support the work that goes into this useful app. What I don't like is being served ads (hello Carmax) that run longer than a major motion picture or ads in a foreign language (Facebook in Spanish) that will only close if you shut the app and restart it. It's very annoying for this to happen when you're trying to log your food. It ruins what is an otherwise excellent app.
11 people found this review helpful
Show review history
13 September 2023
App is simple to use, the setting of calorie goals and fitness levels is useful, and the addition of accomplishment badges makes it fun and gives you a motivation boost. Appreciate the newsletter with tips. The intrusive full page ads are terrible and too frequent. Also might help if the creators took some time to go through the foods and check their calories and macros, found out I was undereating this morning because whoever entered the food initially didn't understand grams...
72 people found this review helpful
Not a ton to update on this week, folks. Just squashing some bugs and making general improvements to keep things running smoothly for ya!