★As seen on Fox News TV: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW. Download Medisafe for free and start managing your medication★
MediSafe is intuitive, visual, easy to set up and entirely FREE pill reminder and meds management app. With just a few simple steps, you can add a medication, get reminders and track your progress. You can even manage a family member’s medication or have a loved one or caregiver make sure you take your meds as prescribed.
Whether you are taking one medicine or many, you know how difficult it can be to take the correct dose at the correct time in right way. If you are a caretaker for a parent or child, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills.
★MediSafe medication reminder has the solution. It's free and simple!★
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually about your medications. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified in case you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
★Download MediSafe medication reminder, never forget a medicine dose again!★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Reliable medication reminder, even if your device is asleep.
• New! Track your measurements to make sure your in great health alongside your medication.
• Choose your meds reminder sound.
• See on your medication list of what is "due today".
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine, and offers discounts.
• List PRN medication (on demand/as required pills).
• See your medication progress report and send it to the doctor or nurse.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download Medisafe, never worry about family drugs doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing drugs for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills and vitamins. Track your glucose levels, blood pressure, pulse, temperature and weight alongside your medication management.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions of our leading medication reminder that we offer to pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? We’re very responsive - send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
Don't ever forget your medicines again, download this app and let it remembers you!
You may set a variety of different times for different days! The medicine may be continuous or not.
You can set the sound for notification too!
Simple and functional!
Download it now!
Languages supported: English, portuguese and spanish
Any doubts, feel free to email me anytime!
HOW MANGO HEALTH HELPS TAKE CARE OF YOU:
RELIABLE MEDICATION REMINDERS
Schedule customized pill reminders for medications and supplements. Our user-friendly reminders are easy to schedule, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’ll never miss a dose.
HEALTHY HABIT REMINDERS
*NEW FEATURE!* Set up custom reminders to track your step count (available on select devices), check your blood pressure, drink water, or weigh yourself to start forming a healthier routine today.
DRUG INTERACTION WARNINGS
Once you’ve added a med, Mango Health alerts you to side effects and potentially dangerous drug interactions with other medications, supplements, or food.
POINTS AND REWARDS
Each day you follow your medication and habit schedule, you’ll earn points. Points unlock the chance to win rewards, including gift cards from your favorite stores, donations to leading charities, and more.
DAILY HEALTH DIARY
We automatically record your health history so you can look back and see what you did and when. Show your log to your doctor or other healthcare provider at your next appointment to make sure your prescription and treatment plan is right for you.
TIMELY REFILL ALERTS
Our real-time count of your medications on hand helps ensure you won’t run out of pills. Mango Health gives advance warning when it’s time to order a refill.
Mango Health has been featured on CNN, Self Magazine, the Los Angeles Times, and more. See what people are saying:
“A new app called Mango Health aims to make taking daily meds (like birth control) less of a chore — and less of an after thought — by rewarding users with real-life rewards. The best part? It’s free.” - Self Magazine
“Ever get a complicated prescription from a doctor? There are apps out there to help you remember to take your medicine. The latest is Mango Health's iPhone app, designed to make managing medications and nutritional supplements easier, safer and maybe even exciting by using games.” - Los Angeles Times
Read more reviews from real people below or better yet, try it for yourself! It’s 100% free. We hope you enjoy Mango Health!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mangohealth
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Mangohealth
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/mangohealth
It’s More Than Just a Medication Reminder
Staying on schedule with your medications can get complicated. Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is more than just a self‐directed pill reminder – it can help support and encourage you to manage your health. Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is brought to you by Janssen Healthcare Innovation, an entrepreneurial team within Janssen Research & Development, LLC, and designed in consultation with patients and JHI physicians and pharmacists.
This medication management application may help you stay on your medication schedule with the following features:
• Care4Family™—Support your family members and loved ones by monitoring their medications and encouraging them to stay on schedule.
• Care4Charity™ ‐ (available for the United States and Canada only) Find out how you can support charities by using the application. Learn more at: https://mhm.care4today.com
• Adherence Reports—Share graphs on how you’re staying on your medication schedule with loved ones and your healthcare provider.
Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is not intended to be relied upon as a primary method for scheduling when to take your medications or what medications to take. You are responsible for ensuring that you take your medication at the correct times and dosage.
Download Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager today!
Developed for real-life needs: For developing MyTherapy we have joined forces with both, patients and physicians. Further we draw on research cooperations with leading scientific institutions such as Germany's largest universtiy hospital Charité Berlin in order to make sure that MyTherapy lives up to the latest medical requirements.
- Simple, reliable and powerful reminder schemes (e.g. every X days / hours, cycles)
- Works for all your meds
- Puts your entire treatment plan into one simple to do list: Medication, measurements, and activities
- Supports a wide range of measurements such as blood pressure, weight, blood sugar, etc.
- Built-in health journal with monthly .pdf report
No matter if you suffer from hypertension, Asthma, Diabetes, stroke, Psoriasis, Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy or Parkinson. MyTherapy is your personal personal health assistant, reminding you of your medication so you don't have to think about it. Relieve yourself from thinking about your treatment all day and enjoy the peace of mind from being on top of you health.
YOUR OPINION COUNTS! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback - either right from the app or via email@example.com.
With Pill Logger you can:
• add your medication - using your own description
• customise the dosage
• record each time you take medicine
• export your usage history as a CSV
• set reminders
• create custom widgets to record your dosage with a single touch
• accurately track and display your medication over time
• view charts displaying your medicine history
It takes just a few moments to add a new medicine (including name, dosage & identifying colour) to your library. Once added, you can quickly and simply record each time you take your medicine. If you forget, you can enter it later.
With the ability to export your usage history as a CSV, with customisable filters to export only the time-frame and meds that you want to.
You can choose to set reminders, either by date and time or in so many hours’ time. You can also create a widget that records the medicine and dosage with a single touch.
Pill Logger will track your medication usage over an unlimited period and, with a dedicated statistics page, show medicine history. At a glance you can see:
• Most taken medicine
• Distribution across the day
• Distribution across the week
With more features planned in the near future including:
• Sync between your Android phone and tablet
Our support for this app is on-going and we welcome any feedback or suggestions for future development. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100765230896179453229
Our users say:
★★★★★ - "The best app for keeping track of your medications."
★★★★★ - “Great app! The only app I found that logs history of each med in easy & efficient way... my doc scrolls thru my pill history holding my phone.”
★★★★★ - “This app is so useful and easy to use, especially now the developers have introduced single press widgets. Well done guys - keep the updates coming”
★★★★☆ - “Finally... an app that would simply help me remember my last dose... This is exactly what this does. Not so fancy that it is cluttered and not so bare bones that it doesn't work. In the infamous words of Goldilocks; just right.”
Pill reminder allows you to be notified by Android Notification, to don't forget your next pill dose.
The application is easy to use and is completely free.
- Monthly calendar
- Reminder notifications
- Customizing reminder repetitions
- Nice Widget
- Calendar theme customizing
- Android 2.2 compatibility
- Mobiles and tablets compatibility
- Free application
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
For take as needed medicines, 1-2-3 can control overdoses by enforcing a daily limit on the number of doses and a minimum spacing between takes.
For contraceptives, monophasic, biphasic, triphasic and quadriphasic pills are all supported, in cycles of 4, 5, 10 and 13 weeks. Are you on the go? Not a problem, as 1-2-3 can accurately compensate for time zones changes and deliver notifications at the correct time.
Non-continuous treatments are another notable distinction of 1-2-3: treatments can go for a number of days, then pause for a period, and then automatically resume for a new cycle. Good news for people under chemotherapy treatments, which often require intermittence.
There is also a special feature designed with the help of ADD patients: you do not need a fixed time for the first take of the day. A simple reminder is prompted and, when you are ready and only when you are ready, then begin your daily cycle. This marks the start of your med cycle and from here all doses dynamically offset themselves from the previous one.
You can safely keep your important health-related information always with you, as 1-2-3 allows storing information on eight categories: emergencies, about me, medicines, doctors, pharmacies, hospitals, health plans and extra info.
This information is unstructured, you are not bound to a predefined set of fields. Enter information as it makes sense to you. Phone numbers, addresses and URLs all become live links leading to actions, like making a phone call, sending an E-Mail, locating an address on the map or opening a web page.
All memo data is encrypted and you can create an app password to further protect it. Editing long texts on handhelds can be quite difficult. Thankfully, you can create and edit text files on your home computer, and then easily import them into 1-2-3.
A simple home screen widget can make emergency and about me information quickly available to anyone that happens to have access to your device. If disaster strikes, it is good to be prepared.
With the help of the I-C-E add-on, the concept of an In Case of Emergency app is taken to a next level: 1-2-3 has the capability to request your device to page an emergency contact if a sliding prescription gets too late. This kind of prescription is well suited for conditions that require constant monitoring and have potential to render a person unconscious. This SMS alert also contains the approximate device location as provided by Google Geocoder technology.
We carry a sophisticated and safe notification mechanism: notifications are clean, non-confusing, and reliable. There are shake-to-silence and shake-to-bypass-lock-screen features, allowing you to silence alarms blazingly fast and to handle notifications without the need to unlock/re-lock your device.
Inventory levels can be checked and adjusted directly on any notification screen, a real time saver. You also get a silent, unobtrusive daily reminder about medicines on low or depleted stock.
At every notification, you can collect notes, metrics and your overall feeling. For instance, this allows you to gather data on your blood pressure at the same time you take your anti-hypertensive. Very convenient, and the accumulated information can be emailed to your doctor.
Thank you very much for considering Your Medicine 1-2-3 for your personal health care.
Remembering to take your medication, especially if you’re juggling a bunch of them, can be a huge headache. My pillbox reminder let the medicine "visually" to you, so you can enjoy to manage medicines, take it on time and safely. Also, My pillbox reminder can track multiple person, like your family, your relatives. It’s also ability to let family members, caregivers and doctors monitor medication adherence through an analytics dashboard.
People love My pillbox!
Wonderful for people that forgets to take med. I work in a clinic with pts that have long med lists and memory problems. Everyone of them I see with a smart phone I recomend this app.
Must have. This app helped me recover from my surgery. If it wasn't for this app I wouldn't have been able to keep track of my medication schedule. Highly recommended.
My mom has had several surgeries in the last few years, the meds and appts. just kept stacking up more and more. This APP gave us order and flexibility, and a piece of mind. I downloaded Pill box on every device I could and sent it to most of my family now mom never misses a dose. Thank you guys. From the bottom of our hearts.
There are 12 different medicine types, such like pills, capsules, drops, injections, packs, patches you can choose from, and 9 different colors for different medicines, just like the real med you are actually taken.
You can add your any medication with:
Reason to take
Remaining amount of meds
Schedule or PRN(As needed)
Then you can set the medicines schedule as daily/weekly/monthly/Every X days/ Every X hours or one time event, and set the notification time.
You won't miss any medicines, and when you actually take the pill, you can record the result like"better" or "worse", also with the actual taken time and amount.
Even you missed or want to skip some alert, you also can record them, but with different colors in your history list, and you can check them very easily.
12 medicines appearances to choose
9 colors for medicines
View a list of what meds are "due today" and check them with one tap
Check your meds log by any period of time
Backup data for excel sheet
Remind you RX refill when out of medicines
Status bar or pop window to choose for notification
Choose your reminder sound to make notification more comfortable
Turn off the reminders for different medicine
4 date format to choose
PRN(as needed) meds function
Set snooze time is available on Setting.
Backup and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
RX refill reminder for each meds ;
Set the way you take meds - by mouth, under the tongue etc;
Meds instruction - before food, with food, after food etc;
No network connection required!
Expert reviewed in:
Soft Monk : http://en.softmonk.com/android/my-pillbox/
App Zoom: http://en.appszoom.com/android_applications/health_and_fitness/my-pillboxmedspill-reminder_fhjrt.html
My pillbox is the most easy and fun way to record your medication and remind you not miss any medicine.
For support or feature requests, please email us at email@example.com
Keywords: medication, medicine, reminder, pill reminder, alarm, snooze, treatment, pill, medbeep, med, drug, capsule, medisafe, alert, clock, drugs, pills, life reminders, medication log, Pharmaceutical, RX refill, doctor,pharmacy, prescription, pillbox, medicine reminder, medicine assistant,
Thanks for translation:
Portuguese , Spanish, German, French are available; Thanks for Carlos Alberto Mattana, Wolf-Jürgen Assmus ,Toño and Maxime ANTOINE kind help.
If you find translation mistakes, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a list of your medication, take log and it reminds you the time you take the medication by setting alarm.
It is so convenient that you can manage the log with the calendar.
Add marks ◯, ☓ or △ on the name of medicine. By doing so, you can see at one view if you did take your
medication or not.
You can also take a note (memo) missed dose or something that you are worried about and save it as a journal.
Initial Screen is the calendar.
1. Setting: You can customize the calendar.
2. Mark: You can add marks on the date of the calendar.
＊You can delete marks by selecting the same mark and then tap twice.
3. Alarm: Set vibration duration, volume and alarm sound.
4. Password: Set password.
＊From the left button＊
1. "Today" button: Go back to the today's date.
2. "Left" and "Right" button: Move the date right and left.
3. "Registration" button: Make a list of your medication. Press "New" then move to the registration screen.
4. "List" button: You can see the list of your medication log.
1. Press "Registration" button on the calendar screen → Press "New" → Move to the registration screen.
2. Enter the name of the medicine, duration of your medication, when you take it and set the alarm. → Press "Save".
3. When you save it, you can confirm that your medicined is added on the list.
1. After you saved the medication on the registration screen, go back to the calendar.
2. You can confirm the name of the medicine and when you take them on the lower part of the calendar.
3. After you take the medication, tap the name of the medicine.
4. Move to the "Did you take your medication?" screen.
5. Select "morning", "noon" or "night" from the drop-down list and then tap one of the buttons ◯, ☓, and △. →
6. ◯ = you took the medication, ☓ = you forgot to take and △ = you took it late.
7. You can take a note (memo).
Support Android Wear Vibration
※Pay ver No ads
✓ medicine book
✓ medicine chest
✓ medicine dose and calculation
✓ medicine dictionary offline
✓ medicine for all diseases
✓ medicine finder
✓ medicine guide
✓ medicine generic
✓ medicine guidelines
✓ medicine handbook
✓ medicine identifier
✓ medicine information
✓ medicine knowledge
✓ medicine list
✓ medicine log
✓ medicine organizer
✓ medicine prescription
✓ medicine search
✓ medicine usage
The Best App of 2013 in App Store finally come to Google Play!
It's an amazing app to help over 3,000,000 people drink water regularly over the world.
Plant Nanny combines health with fun to remind you to drink water regularly.
The cute plant keeps you company every day by living in your phone.
In order to keep it alive and help it grow,
you must give it water at certain periods of time.
- Various cute and lovely plants
- Different kinds of flowerpots
- All kinds of common cups for drinking
- Changing scene from day to night
- Drinking history
- Sharing your joys and plant with friends on Facebook
Let's grow your health and plants together!
Have any problems or any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at email@example.com
Follow us on http://twitter.com/4desireservice
Find us on http://facebook.com/fourdesire.inc
Visit us at http://fourdesire.com/
You can add and manage health care plans of your family or patients (5 persons) Including their,
You can schedule alarms or notifications to remind the activities such as taking a pill, medical investigation or appointment with a doctor.
You can change and customize following notification patterns in your phone easily:
• Alarm Music
• Vibration Pattern
• LED color
• Persisting or one time alarms
• Window or notification style alerts
Further this App will help you to record and visualize:
• Past events and your responses (past 50 events) which will help to review medication history
• Future Alarms in the day (24hrs view) to keep prepared to take medications
One valuable feature of this App provides the facility to easily Export or Import your medications, contacts and appointment data in the MedRemind+ application. Therefore now you can change your mobile phone without loosing your data.
Everything is provided free. However we display Ads on some screens of this App to sustain our product development process. But we do our best to reduce inconvenience.
Feel free to email us your feedback and any suggestions for the improvement.
**Important: Software product may not function as they designed at all situations. Therefore please test the product at your phone before use it and use this product as a supporting tool only.**
**Please read the End User Licence Agreement before you install this product.**
You may take our survey to improve the product at your free time.
Key Words: Medicine reminder, medication reminder, pill reminder, appointment reminder, organizer
NOTE: WE DO NOT GET YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR PROVIDERS - YOU MUST ENTER THE DATA.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. Don't choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and allows you to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records app, you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history.
Record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
You can also access your the medical records you created from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help, problems, or suggestions. Also, check out the FAQ.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at email@example.com