MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
Don't ever forget your medicines again, download this app and let it remembers you!
You may set a variety of different times for different days! The medicine may be continuous or not.
You can set the sound for notification too!
Simple and functional!
Download it now!
Languages supported: English, portuguese and spanish
Any doubts, feel free to email me anytime!
Make a list of your medication, take log and it reminds you the time you take the medication by setting alarm.
It is so convenient that you can manage the log with the calendar.
Add marks ◯, ☓ or △ on the name of medicine. By doing so, you can see at one view if you did take your
medication or not.
You can also take a note (memo) missed dose or something that you are worried about and save it as a journal.
Initial Screen is the calendar.
1. Setting: You can customize the calendar.
2. Mark: You can add marks on the date of the calendar.
＊You can delete marks by selecting the same mark and then tap twice.
3. Alarm: Set vibration duration, volume and alarm sound.
4. Password: Set password.
＊From the left button＊
1. "Today" button: Go back to the today's date.
2. "Left" and "Right" button: Move the date right and left.
3. "Registration" button: Make a list of your medication. Press "New" then move to the registration screen.
4. "List" button: You can see the list of your medication log.
1. Press "Registration" button on the calendar screen → Press "New" → Move to the registration screen.
2. Enter the name of the medicine, duration of your medication, when you take it and set the alarm. → Press "Save".
3. When you save it, you can confirm that your medicined is added on the list.
1. After you saved the medication on the registration screen, go back to the calendar.
2. You can confirm the name of the medicine and when you take them on the lower part of the calendar.
3. After you take the medication, tap the name of the medicine.
4. Move to the "Did you take your medication?" screen.
5. Select "morning", "noon" or "night" from the drop-down list and then tap one of the buttons ◯, ☓, and △. →
6. ◯ = you took the medication, ☓ = you forgot to take and △ = you took it late.
7. You can take a note (memo).
Support Android Wear Vibration
※Pay ver No ads
To keep it short, keep your medicines in your pocket. :)
If you take a number of medicines it can be difficult to keep track of what you took and when. This application allows you to keep track of your medicine use.
You can view your entire history or look at the history by medicine or by medicine category (Pain Reliever, OTC, Prescription, etc).
If your doctor recommends you keep a diary of your medicine use, this is a very convenient way of doing so.
This is not (yet) a reminder application. Just a way to maintain history by someone who needed this himself.
If you have any problems or recommendations send email to the listed email address or go to my website and navigate to the 'Contact Us' page and send an email through the web interface. I am looking forward to finding ways to make this more useful to more people. All ideas are welcome.
I have to apologize but I have had a problem with submitting a new version of this application. Unfortunately, I can no longer update this app. I am providing a new application that will be supported into the future called Medicine Tracker 2. Unless you need the facilities of Medicine Tracker 2 (email, spreadsheet support, notes) I don't recommend switching over since the new app cannot access the records in this app. However, the new features may be useful and worth the hassle of moving over for some.
If you are a new user I would recommend using the new app (Medicine Tracker 2) as it will be supported into the future.
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this causes anyone but it cannot be avoided.
Modern medicine has achieved a lot in diagnosis, however the treatment still is focused more on symptom suppression rather than addressing the root cause. The sole purpose of our website www.AlternativeMedicineWIZ.com and this application is to give as much information as possible about the diseases and available natural remedies.
Two siddha doctors give inputs and free e-mail consultation to the visitors
Please try Health Record Book Lite before buying this app.
I have redesigned this app and added more help for better understanding. Please read Recent Changes Section
!!! VIDEO : Click on Developer website to view it.
Ever wanted to keep track of yours and your loved one's illness/sickness history or the expiration of your medicine. This application does that for you. Simple and Clean interface with unlimited profiles and history and pill reminder.
Access : Phone to call doctor's office from within the application.
* Add/Edit/Delete Patients profile
- Name, Age, Gender, Height, Weight
* Add/Edit/Delete Doctors profile
- Name, Address, Work and Cell Phone
* Add/Edit/Delete Medicines profile
- Brand, Name, Expiry, Ingredient, Strength, Reminder
* Add/Edit/Delete Symptoms profile
- Build your own Symptoms database
* Add/Edit/Delete Illness/Sickness history
- Date, Time, Patient, Symptom, Medicine, Doctor, Visit, Call, CoPay, Bill, Height, Weight, Temperature, Blood Pressure, Notes
NOTE : I appreciate your comments and would like to make the application better. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email with any questions/clarifications that you may have.
Refund Policy : Android market refund policy
Now, it has nearly 5000 health tips for everyone of us, you can also share these tips in Gmail, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter etc by tapping on the tip.
Please note, the app is basically collection of various Sidhdha references in public internet, books and Sidhdha Medicine consultants. Hence, I will not liable for any causes on the procedure given in the app. This is general purpose reference for everyone us, should not be treated without authorized (Indian Government) practitioner.
Our friend, Ramesh, called me to inform that his company is preserving such authentic Sidhdha medicines and helping 1000s of people through Siddha with no side effects. Interested, please refer www.medisiddh.in for more details.
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
*** Download now! MedRem will keep track of your medicines for you. ***
Never forget your diabetes, blood pressure pills or just your vitamins.
With this application you’ll track;
• Period of your medicine.
• How many times a day you’ll take it.
• Logs (history) of your former medicines.
• Which medicine you’ll take during that day.
What we ask is you to enter how many times a day you need to take your medicines and then MedRem will alert you automatically when the time comes.
*** Download MedRem! It will remind you your medicine time. ***
When it’s time for your medicine, MedRem will notify you with the alarm tone you chose. You can choose to;
You can see the meds you skipped from the “Missed Medicine” tab.
You can track your ongoing medicines from the calendar and see the logs (history) of your previously used ones from “My Medicines” tab.
If your phone is in silence, MedRem will only send notification, it will not ring and bother you.
Keywords; medicine reminder, pill reminder, medicine tracker, medicine reminder, reminder, health, healthy life, medical
This is the free version of the app. Upgrading to the premium version will give you access to more features. Besides, you will have our thanks for supporting the app.
Please note the upgrade is required only once in your lifetime!
Suggestions, concerns, etc. are welcome. Do not hesitate to contact us or to file an issue at:
You can also help to translate or to improve the translation of the app. If you are interested, please look at:
NOTE: WE DO NOT GET YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR PROVIDERS - YOU MUST ENTER THE DATA.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. Don't choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and allows you to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records app, you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history.
Record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
You can also access your the medical records you created from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help, problems, or suggestions. Also, check out the FAQ.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at email@example.com
Medical Xpress is a web-based medical and health news service that is part of the renowned Phys.org network. Based on the years of experience as a Phys.org medical research channel, started in April 2011, Medical Xpress became a separate website.
Medical Xpress app is your source for daily health and medical news in the fields of cancer, AIDS/HIV, neuroscience, genetics, disease, medication, psychology, psychiatry and more.
50+ daily articles, online/offline reading, auto-update widget.