You'll find with this app an overview about all Chromecast compatible Apps in the Play Store.
- see which app is FREE, FREEMIUM or has a price (US$)
- sort apps by adding time, name, rating and price
- add apps to a favourite list
- see which app is already installed on your device
- be up-to-date with the news-feed
- see how many apps have every category
- see ratingbar for every app
Please contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a app or other content removed.
- Internet: to get the data from my server and from google
- write/read storage: cache the appicons
- Google Accounts and GService: to get the appdata from the google servers, you're able to decline them in the app
- Billing: to remove the ads in the app with in-app-puchases
This App doesn't have anything to do with the Play Store from Google. All listed apps, app-logos and other information are property of Google and/or the developer.
* Multicast Server - IPv4 and IPv6
* Multicast client - IPv4 and IPv6
* Source Specific Multicast client - IPv4 and IPv6
!!!!!!!! IPv6 support might depend on your device !!!!!!!!
Samsung devices are known to have broken IPv6 support, therefore I can't guarantee it will work on stock Samsungs. It fails on my galaxy s4 stock, but works with cyanogenmod.
Builds on Windows, *Unix (tested on Linux only), and Android
(for android you need c4droid to compile it ,
Due to Android BIONIC bug 64374 ( https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=64374 )
when compiling on Android with c4droid, please select as compiler "TCC + uClibc"
Source code available on sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/p/simplemulticast
This apk has been built using c4droid
For questions , bug reports , support, email me email@example.com
This app requires root prior to Android 5.0.
Fire TV instructions:
On your FireTV, Download AllCast Receiver for Fire TV and start the application
No setup necessary!
Download AllCast Receiver from the Chrome web store and start the application
NOTE: Chromebook is NOT supported.
Can't find the Receiver? Adjust your firewall settings to allow UDP/TCP ports 53515.
Android to Android mirroring:
Download AllCast Receiver from the Google Play store and start the application
Someone starts casting Bieber. What do you do?
Someone starts watching My Little Pony.
When anyone casts anything that is not worthy of your Chromecast, let them know loud and clear
YOU SHALL NOT CAST!
Now MirrorOp Sender can mirror our phone if it is LG brand, or AOSP-based ROMs, or running Lollipop!
You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key
MirrorOp is NOT Miracast but has similar function:
MirrorOp Sender is an app that can MIRROR your Android screen to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. Meanwhile, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. More info at http://www.MirrorOp.com/receivers.
Mirror screen to Windows Receiver
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device.
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC connect to the same WiFi network.
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC.
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device.
7. It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone/tablet to the receiver!
8. You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone/tablet from Windows.
Mirror Over USB
Some users asked how to connect through USB cable from Android to PC. Please follow the steps if your phone/tablet support USB tethering function:
1. Connect your android device and PC through a USB cable.
2. Open the USB tethering (sharing) function on your android device，(You may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.)，and then the computer will
automatically install a NDIS driver (if you haven't installed itbefore).
3. Open the Windows Receiver.
4. Launch the Android MirrorOp Sender and it will search the windows receiver.
5. Select it, start to use and you can control back from your PC.
The sender can support rotation. The app's orientation is the mirror orientation on the receiver side. Besides, you can fix or correct the angle in the MENU.
Support AUDIO MIRRORING on Android 4.4+ devices
From version: 220.127.116.11, we starts to support audio mirroring on Android 4.4+ devices. However, some 4.4 devices which do not support remote submix audio output still can not be supported.
Android 5.0 lollipop
We start to support 5.0 screen mirroring even your device is not rooted. However, audio and remote control are not supported in 5.0 non-root devices. (For rooted device, remote control is not supported, either.)
Android is an open system, so there are many display/frame-buffer designs for various kinds of devices. Therefore, we can't guarantee our MirrorOp Sender can run on all the android devices without any problem. The MirrorOp sender needs to access frame buffer so you must root your android device on the most cases. However, we still found there are some devices we can run on without rooting.
You can search in google to know how to root your android device using the keywords like: "how to root [Your Android device Model]". For example: "how to root Galaxy S5", "how to root HTC M8", etc... However, the root process may be dangerous so please be careful and do it at your own risk.
The sender allows 5 minutes trial. After 5 minutes, you should press "Play" to mirror or you need to buy a license key through google play In-App-Purchasing. You will get the key after the purchasing process.
If you have any question, please visit our FAQ website to find the answer or leave your message in MirrorOp Service forum:
MirrorOp Service Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=zh-TW&fromgroups#!forum/mirrorop-service
-Simple and clean interfaces.
-Eliminate the unnecessary buttons! The entire screen turns into a mirror!
-Easy to control the brightness by scrolling up and down.
-Reversing the mirror-like screen by flicking left and right.
-Pause the screen by tapping, so you can check your scalp and back looking.
-Zooming function is very useful when you do makeup.
Are you really satisfied with your mirror application? Download and try it!
-The entire screen turns into a mirror!
NO ads at all! Only simple and easy navigation buttons. You can use your entire screen as a mirror.
-Easy to control the brightness.
Just scroll up and down to adjust the brightness! It's so easy!
-Reversing the mirror-like screen!
You can check yourself as how others see you by flicking left and right.
-Pause the screen
If you want to check the back of your hair, or while you are in motion, just pause the screen by tapping!!
You can zoom up by pinch in and out on the screen.
OS: Newer than Android OS 2.3 version of smartphones.
Requirement: Front camera function.
Clean and cute design, easy to use and of course - free!
Use this app to fix your make-up or for anything else that cross your mind.
Only for devices with front-facing camera.
This is very simple application, that allows use your phone as mirror. You can adjust brightness of device screen.
-slide on-screen to change brightness.
-press menu button to show menu.
or later released LG Smart TVs over WiFi network with your Android device.
Not tested on WebOS LG Smart TV !!!
*** IMPORTANT ***
PLEASE try the free version of Unofficial TV WiFi Remote before buy this version !
This is the AD free paid version of Unofficial TV WiFi Remote with some extra features.
How to use it:
Make sure your phone connected to the same network (subnet) over WiFi as the LG Smart TV.
For help you can find your device network information at the bottom of the first
screen of the Unofficial TV WiFi Remote AD Free.
Discover your LG Smart TV, set the pairing code and save it to control.
Please wait for obtaining the installed applications and information from your LG Smart TV set.
Tap the stored device, wait for pairing and than you can control it from your device.
If pairing failed. please check your WiFi connection on your Android device.
See screenshots or choose Help from Options menu for assistance.
Remote control LG Smart TV with specified buttons.
Start and stop the installed applications on the TV set from your Android device.
Capture the LG Smart TV screen and share it on Facebook. (Before you use the application
you need to accept the Terms and Conditions about this feature mainly)
Type text easily on your device which is appears on the LG Smart TV.
Scrollwheel for scrolling content on LG Smart TV.
Touchpad for controlling mouse pointer and click on LG Smart TV.
UTWR watermark removed from screenshot.
Possible to refresh applications list (if it changed) from LG Smart TV.
Improved stability to networks due to error.
Improved method for scrollwheel and touchpad communication.
Button vibration is switchable.
The Unofficial TV WiFi Remote was tested on the following LG Smart TV sets:
LM669S, LM670, LA620S, LN570R, LM660S, LN578V, LN757.
If you like the Unofficial TV WiFi Remote AD Free please rate it on Play, and like it on Google+ and Facebook.
If you have suggestions or a feedback please feel free and send it to me,
you can do it by tapping on Unofficial TV WiFi Remote ADFree's icon in the About menu option.
Please indicate the model of the LG Smart TV set and your mobile device details
(including Andoid version info) also which you tested with.
LG Smart TV WiFi Remote Controller
Now you can use your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet to share any content to any MirrorOp enabled central display. Completely flexible and universally compatible with any app, the MirrorOp sender allows you to easily share pictures, movies, games or presentations onto your TV or projector. Your content is not streamed or retrieved from the cloud, instead the MirrorOp receiver duplicates whatever is on your device and gives you an exact copy on another display. You can even operate your Galaxy device from the receiver with a mouse or touch screen!
- Duplicates screen (full mirroring) of Galaxy phones and tablets to another display
- Shows dynamic content and moving images smoothly
- Plays content directly from your device, no internet required
- Easy to use with any MirrorOp receivers
- Works universally with any app on your device
- Up to 4 users sharing simultaneously to the same receiver device
- Password security so you know you’re sharing on the right display
- Auto orientation
- Remote control with mouse or touch panel
- Audio mirroring is enabled on devices with Android 4.4+ (Kitkat+)
- Samsung Galaxy device running Android 4.0 or above
- Free to use with wePresent WiPG-1000/wePresent WiPG-1500 receiver devices (for more info visit www.awindinc.com or local wePresent distributors)
- Free to use with Barco ClickShare for Conference Rooms (CSC) and ClickShare for Meeting Rooms (CSM) receiver devices (firmware update may be required, for more info please contact your local ClickShare support or Barco representatives)
- For other MirrorOp receivers, buy activation key with in-app purchase to use with all other MirrorOp receivers. Without license key, you can only use up to 5 minutes in one session but to press "PLAY" can start another 5-minutes-trial.
Setup with 3 easy steps
1. Install receiver device
2. Connect to the receiver device
3. Launch the MirrorOp sender on your Galaxy and you’re on-screen
Join our Google group to get news on latest features, support and new ways to use your device:
This application is patch to resolve Screen Mirroring problem after OS upgrade.
Download and install the application by following the popup messages.
(*) AllShare Cast(Screen Mirroring)
‘AllShare Cast(or Screen Mirroring)' on Samsung phone provides new sharing function.
It technology allows enable content on your Phone screen to be share with a nearby TV or Projector.
AllShare Cast Dongle supports to interoperate with HDMI enabled device via AllShare Cast and to stream contents.
AllShare Cast Dongle allows sharing videos and images with friends and family. Also you can enjoy mobile games on large TV screen.
We have all had the same issue at one point or another. So we came up with the app "Play Store Fix". It's a very simple application to help you easily connect back to the store if anything goes wrong. AND, it only takes a few seconds and saves you a lot of time!
Simple 3 step process:
1) Open the app "Play Store Fix"
2) Click Reconnect button
3) Click "Grant Super User"
Play Store Fix requires a rooted device to work.
*** This is a beta version, please send me any force close reports or email any suggestions you may have to improve this app.
Ads can be removed through a menu option
- manipulate the Keplarian elements
- show orbit and ground track
- view ground from the satellite's point of view
- load example orbits as a starting point for your design
Currently planned features to be added:
- manipulate other orbit element types (i.e. Equinoctial)
- show ground visibility region
- add orbital maneuver and see the effect on the orbit
Tags: satellite, orbit, ISS, GEO, space, hubble
• 26 soothing sounds
• Layer up to 3 sounds
• Volume of each sound is individually adjustable
• High quality white noise samples
The soothing sounds of Zenphony help you fall asleep by masking unwanted and distracting noises. It helps you to relax and reduces stress. Even crying and fussy babies can be soothed by the peaceful sounds.
• All white noise sounds, no musical instruments
• Helps with relaxation and sleep
• Sounds of birds, natural waves
• Beach and forest sounds
• Helps provide soothing baby sleep
Please visit www.fiveforfiveapps.com for more information.