This app requires root prior to Android 5.0.
Fire TV instructions:
On your FireTV, Download AllCast Receiver for Fire TV and start the application
No setup necessary!
Download AllCast Receiver from the Chrome web store and start the application
NOTE: Chromebook is NOT supported.
Can't find the Receiver? Adjust your firewall settings to allow UDP/TCP ports 53515.
Android to Android mirroring:
Download AllCast Receiver from the Google Play store and start the application
Sometimes you need to check your face. Or Make up.
Let your phone become a perfect mirror which is very convenient.
This application is the best that you need to download.
When application start, it will hide all the menu. So it is really like a mirror.
【Easy to use】
1. Press Mirror region to show/hide menu.
2a. Drag the red seek bar to change screen brightness.
2b. Drag the pink seek bar 1 to change camera exposure.
2c. Drag the pink seek bar 2 to change camera zoom. (Or use volume-up/down key to control)
3. Bulb button enable night mode.
4. Mirror buton to change capture mode.
You also can take a picture if you wish.
1. Do not let auto turn off screen when you use Camera.
1. Add night mode support. (Press the bulb button, use panel light at the edge of panel.)
2. Add zoom control if phone's front camera support it. (You can use volume-up/down key to control zoom.)
1. If user not touch the screen for 10 minutes, auto exit this application. (Prevent power lose.)
1. Add capture for mirror mode.
2. You can select different color button layout.
3. Add in app purchase option.
With a simple button press you select normal mode or night light and sunlight mode!
✓ Night light mode (use this when it is dark)
✓ Sunlight mode (use when it is very bright)
✓ Normal mode
✓ Pause button
Night light mode creates light which is directed towards you so that the mirror (front camera) can see you.
Sunlight mode increases the screen brightness so that when the screen is barely visible, it will be made visible.
- Translated into more than 50 languages!
If you experience any problems with the mirror, please email us!
Find us at:
You'll find with this app an overview about all Chromecast compatible Apps in the Play Store.
- sort apps by adding time, name and rating
- add apps to a favourite list
- see which app is already installed on your device
- be up-to-date with the news-feed
- see how many apps have every category
- see ratingbar for every app
Please contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a app or other content removed.
- Internet: to get the data from my server and from google
- write/read storage: cache the appicons
- Google Accounts and GService: to get the appdata from the google servers, you're able to decline them in the app
- Billing: to remove the ads in the app with in-app-puchases
This App doesn't have anything to do with the Play Store from Google. All listed apps, app-logos and other information are property of Google and/or the developer.
This application is patch to resolve Screen Mirroring problem after OS upgrade.
Download and install the application by following the popup messages.
(*) AllShare Cast(Screen Mirroring)
‘AllShare Cast(or Screen Mirroring)' on Samsung phone provides new sharing function.
It technology allows enable content on your Phone screen to be share with a nearby TV or Projector.
AllShare Cast Dongle supports to interoperate with HDMI enabled device via AllShare Cast and to stream contents.
AllShare Cast Dongle allows sharing videos and images with friends and family. Also you can enjoy mobile games on large TV screen.
It would be inconvenient to carry around a hand mirror separately?
I have to mirror your phone easily and quickly!
Thin person, you build up beautifully obese people.
There is also a stark too.
You can also to keep the appearance of their own fat or brilliantly, was to you.
- It is to those who lean
- To become obese
- Capture (image storage)
It is easy and convenient!
For the prevention of voyeur, sound during capture will play this mirror app.
(. Were made with a legal basis)
* Multicast Server - IPv4 and IPv6
* Multicast client - IPv4 and IPv6
* Source Specific Multicast client - IPv4 and IPv6
!!!!!!!! IPv6 support might depend on your device !!!!!!!!
Samsung devices are known to have broken IPv6 support, therefore I can't guarantee it will work on stock Samsungs. It fails on my galaxy s4 stock, but works with cyanogenmod.
Builds on Windows, *Unix (tested on Linux only), and Android
(for android you need c4droid to compile it ,
Due to Android BIONIC bug 64374 ( https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=64374 )
when compiling on Android with c4droid, please select as compiler "TCC + uClibc"
Source code available on sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/p/simplemulticast
This apk has been built using c4droid
For questions , bug reports , support, email me email@example.com
You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key
MirrorOp is NOT Miracast but has similar function:
MirrorOp Sender is an app that can MIRROR your Android screen to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. Meanwhile, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. Information about various MirrorOp Receivers can be found on http://www.MirrorOp.com/receivers.
Mirror screen to Windows Receiver
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device.
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC connect to the same WiFi network.
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC.
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device.
7. It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone/tablet to the receiver!
8. You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone/tablet from Windows.
Mirror Over USB
Some users asked how to connect through USB cable from Android to PC. Please follow the steps if your phone/tablet support USB tethering function:
1. Connect your android device and PC through a USB cable.
2. Open the USB tethering (sharing) function on your android device，(You may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.)，and then the computer will
automatically install a NDIS driver (if you haven't installed itbefore).
3. Open the Windows Receiver.
4. Launch the Android MirrorOp Sender and it will search the windows receiver.
5. Select it, start to use and you can control back from your PC.
The sender can support rotation. The app's orientation is the mirror orientation on the receiver side. Besides, you can fix or correct the angle in the MENU.
Support AUDIO MIRRORING on Android 4.4+ devices
From version: 220.127.116.11, we starts to support audio mirroring on Android 4.4+ devices. However, some 4.4 devices which do not support remote submix audio output still can not be supported.
Android 5.0 lollipop
We start to support 5.0 screen mirroring even your device is not rooted. However, audio and remote control are not supported in 5.0 non-root devices. (For rooted device, remote control is not supported, either.)
Android is an open system, so there are many display/frame-buffer designs for various kinds of devices. Therefore, we can't guarantee our MirrorOp Sender can run on all the android devices without any problem. The MirrorOp sender needs to access frame buffer so you must root your android device on the most cases. However, we still found there are some devices we can run on without rooting.
You can search in google to know how to root your android device using the keywords like: "how to root [Your Android device Model]". For example: "how to root Galaxy S5", "how to root HTC M8", etc... However, the root process may be dangerous so please be careful and do it at your own risk.
The sender allows 5 minutes trial. After 5 minutes, you should press "Play" to mirror or you need to buy a license key through google play In-App-Purchasing. You will get the key after the purchasing process.
If you have any question, please visit our FAQ website to find the answer or leave your message in MirrorOp Service forum:
MirrorOp Service Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=zh-TW&fromgroups#!forum/mirrorop-service
Buy unlimited vnc2cast here:
Vnc2cast: view your PC screen (VNC server) on your chromecast.
View your PC screen (VNC server) on your TV;
Support VNC server for Windows, Linux, Android;
You could monitor your PC status on TV;
You could demo things from PC to TV;
If you want to mirror your android device to chromecast, you could try mirror4cast.
If you want cast video/audio, you could try y2cast.
Keyword: VNC, chromecast, googlecast, vnc2cast, y2cast, mirror4cast
(If you purchase mirror4cast, please uninstall free trial, and reboot device, then run mirror4cast.)
Mirror4cast could mirror the screen of any android device to your chromecast.
Your android device MUST be rooted;
There is no audio for mirroring;
There is about 0.5 second delay for screen mirroring;
You MUST root your device, otherwise, you could not start mirror service.
How to root your android device:
If you could not start "mirror service", please install "root master" or "supersu" to grand ROOT permission
Mirror the screen of any android device to chromecast;
Usage of mirror4cast:
You could see picture, PDF, document, etc, on TV;
You could see screen of game on TV;
You could see video chat on TV;
User guide for mirror4cast:
If you want cast video/audio, not mirroring, you could try y2cast.
Keyword: mirror, chromecast, googlecast, mirror4cast
Now you can use your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet to share any content to any MirrorOp enabled central display. Completely flexible and universally compatible with any app, the MirrorOp sender allows you to easily share pictures, movies, games or presentations onto your TV or projector. Your content is not streamed or retrieved from the cloud, instead the MirrorOp receiver duplicates whatever is on your device and gives you an exact copy on another display. You can even operate your Galaxy device from the receiver with a mouse or touch screen!
- Duplicates screen (full mirroring) of Galaxy phones and tablets to another display
- Shows dynamic content and moving images smoothly
- Plays content directly from your device, no internet required
- Easy to use with any MirrorOp receivers
- Works universally with any app on your device
- Up to 4 users sharing simultaneously to the same receiver device
- Password security so you know you’re sharing on the right display
- Auto orientation
- Remote control with mouse or touch panel
- Audio mirroring is enabled on devices with Android 4.4+ (Kitkat+)
- Samsung Galaxy device running Android 4.0 or above
- Free to use with wePresent WiPG-1000/wePresent WiPG-1500 receiver devices (for more info visit www.awindinc.com or local wePresent distributors)
- Free to use with Barco ClickShare for Conference Rooms (CSC) and ClickShare for Meeting Rooms (CSM) receiver devices (firmware update may be required, for more info please contact your local ClickShare support or Barco representatives)
- For other MirrorOp receivers, buy activation key with in-app purchase to use with all other MirrorOp receivers. Without license key, you can only use up to 5 minutes in one session but to press "PLAY" can start another 5-minutes-trial.
Setup with 3 easy steps
1. Install receiver device
2. Connect to the receiver device
3. Launch the MirrorOp sender on your Galaxy and you’re on-screen
Join our Google group to get news on latest features, support and new ways to use your device:
Someone starts casting Bieber. What do you do?
Someone starts watching My Little Pony.
When anyone casts anything that is not worthy of your Chromecast, let them know loud and clear
YOU SHALL NOT CAST!
Apart from this basic usefulness, it allows you to adjust the brightness of the screen, freeze the image shown, take a picture of the image, rotate it, save it to your SD Card, and to share it with others! And you will be able to do all of this extremely easily!
The mobile's front camera is used.
- Set the level, item score and modifier for each player and see everyone's battle score at all times
- Everyone's stats are always visible - no need to squint over a single phone on the table
- Your Chromecast will stay on even if you put the app in the background or turn off your phone's screen
- No maximum level! Play for as long as you want
- Optimized for tablets
Please send bugs, feature requests & feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Munchkin is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This material is not official and is not endorsed by Steve Jackson Games.
*** This is a beta version, please send me any force close reports or email any suggestions you may have to improve this app.
Ads can be removed through a menu option
- manipulate the Keplarian elements
- show orbit and ground track
- view ground from the satellite's point of view
- load example orbits as a starting point for your design
Currently planned features to be added:
- manipulate other orbit element types (i.e. Equinoctial)
- show ground visibility region
- add orbital maneuver and see the effect on the orbit
Tags: satellite, orbit, ISS, GEO, space, hubble
• 26 soothing sounds
• Layer up to 3 sounds
• Volume of each sound is individually adjustable
• High quality white noise samples
The soothing sounds of Zenphony help you fall asleep by masking unwanted and distracting noises. It helps you to relax and reduces stress. Even crying and fussy babies can be soothed by the peaceful sounds.
• All white noise sounds, no musical instruments
• Helps with relaxation and sleep
• Sounds of birds, natural waves
• Beach and forest sounds
• Helps provide soothing baby sleep
Please visit www.fiveforfiveapps.com for more information.