Upgraded from 1 to 3 stars Well, we can now at least view photos which is a novel idea since, afterall, this is a photo sharing app! App still freezes / crashes while using the search function, but at least we're seeing progress here. Still only giving 3 stars since they had a fully functional app before deciding to change to this newer version. It's never good when you release an "update" that actually loses functionality!
Useless Doesn't work anymore. Nothing shows up. Also, the new white interface is horrible. Update 2/6/2016: Working now. Thank you! Still would like the dark theme back though.
Almost perfect I get so much more feedback from 500px compared to Flickr. I'm shallow I know. :-)
Amazing showcase for talented photographers Elegant and easy to use.
Terrible UI part 3 Unbelievable horrible UI that is now only for phones. No real way to focus on new photos and categories, you only get the top promoted or the ones flagged by the so called editors. So many BOT reviews now. Disgusting.. Shutting down my account and sub
Improvements required Give all the image uploading options on the app as well e.g. adding location to the photo, deleting a photo etc...
New in 4.3.7
- Considerable performance improvements, (esp. in regards to image loading times)
- Ability to change profile cover, avatar
- Ability to delete galleries, set a gallery cover, and remove photos from a gallery
- Ability to edit photo metadata
- Fix occasional photo duplicates in feed
- Better deep link handling
- Improvements to comment interactions
- Bug fixes and UI polish
Fast, light and modern, the best alternative gallery for your beloved photos!