[How to play]
Move Core Brick to the exit.
Every brick has to be moved in an elongated direction.
You can't move bricks out of the box.
• Meet more than 700 brain teasing stages in 14 various themes.
• It's simple and easy enough for everyone to play.
• There are 5 difficulty levels available for all players; from easy to master.
• Choose and play a particular level you want to try, without having to clear in order.
• Compete with other players around the world in a daily puzzle mode.
• Take your time. There is no time limit.
• Enjoy our brilliant and unique texture and sound design of each block.
• Ask for hint when needed, and use 'Undo' feature to correct mistakes.
• You don't need an Internet connection to play the game.
Play Brickscape now on your phones and tablets!
[About AR Feature]
Brickscape uses the ARCore service designed by Google.
ARCore is only supporting on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+
• Samsung Note 8
• Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
• Asus Zenfone AR
• Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2XL
• Google Pixel, Pixel XL
• OnePlus 5
• LGE V30, V30+ (Android 8.0 or higher only)
When you launch AR function first time, the game should ask to download of ARCore application from the Play Store. If this doesn’t happen and the game crashes, makes sure you have downloaded ARCore. To download ARCore manually, search ARCore in the Play Store or go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.ar.core
For any question or suggestion, feel free to let us know. We are very much welcome to hear from you.
Please contact email@example.com with any inquiry or feedback.