This game comes in 2 versions:
free and paying.
The free version has the following features:
- You play against the computer
- Difficulty level is fixed to average
- Music can be enabled or turned off.
- Sound can be enabled or turned off.
- You can choose who starts
In addition, the paying version offers:
- The gyro mode: allows to move the
device around the cube for better view
- Enable view of last shot played.
When enabled, last move flashes.
- Advanced and easy difficulty levels
- Enables to play against another human.
Note: the 2 players mode uses a single device, this software does not support inter-device communication";
Challenge your friends in Tic Tac Toe 3D multiplayer or try to beat the smart artificial intelligence in single player mode.
Enjoy the ultimate Tic Tac Toe experience - from the classical 3x3 Tic Tac Toe board to expert 4x4x4 3D - Tic Tac Toe 3D Free is a great way to spend time, no matter if you are waiting for a meeting, standing in line or spending time with the kids.
Get Tic Tac Toe 3D Free now and let the fun begin! :)
Just like chess, checkers and sudoku, this game is a "must have" game in your collection of brain games.
Tic Tac Toe 3D Free features:
* classic Tic Tac Toe 2D board: 3x3
* advanced Tic Tac Toe 3D board: 3x3x3
* expert Tic Tac Toe 3D board: 4x4x4
* player vs Android (player starts)
* player vs Android (Android starts)
* player vs player
* mastermind (caution: REALLY hard to beat)
Multiple themes in HD quality:
Tic Tac Toe 3D Free enhancements to the classical Tic Tac Toe game:
Tic Tac Toe 3D Free extends the basic Tic Tac Toe rules by adding an entire new game dimension - Tic Tac Toe 3D Free is really 3D!! The classical 3x3 2D game board is also supported, but two additional 3D Tic Tac Toe game boards are added - advanced 3x3x3 Tic Tac Toe board and expert 4x4x4 Tic Tac Toe board for the ultimate Tic Tac Toe game experience! Tic Tac Toe is challenging not just for kids now, the 3D extension is challenging even the most skilled Tic Tac Toe experts. The rules are like in the basic Tic Tac Toe game: make 3 marks in a row (or 4 marks in the expert 4x4x4 Tic Tac Toe board) in order to win and both Tic Tac Toe players take turns one after another. The player can also choose between 3 different Tic Tac Toe AI difficulty settings, which changes the Tic Tac Toe game experience a lot.
Tic Tac Toe game strategy:
* Win: If the player has two in a row, he or she can place a third to get three tic tac toe game marks in a row.
* Block: If the [opponent] has two in a row, the player must play the third himself or herself to block them.
* Fork: Creation of an opportunity where the player has two threats to win (two non-blocked lines of two tic tac toe marks).
* Blocking an opponent's tic tac toe fork:
** Option 1: The player should create two in a row to force the opponent into defending, as long as it doesn't result in them creating a tic tac toe fork. For example, if "X" has a corner, "O" has the center, and "X" has the opposite corner as well, "O" must not play a corner in order to win. (Playing a corner in this scenario creates a tic tac toe fork for "X" to win.)
** Option 2: If there is a configuration where the opponent can make a tic tac toe fork, the player should block that fork.
* Center: A player marks the center of the tic tac toe board. (If it is the first move of the game, playing on a corner gives "O" more opportunities to make a mistake and may therefore be the better choice; however, it makes no difference between perfect players.)
* Opposite corner: If the opponent is in the corner of the tic tac toe board, the player plays the opposite corner.
* Empty corner: The player plays in a tic tac toe corner square.
* Empty side: The player plays in a middle square on any of the 4 sides of the tic tac toe board.
Thank you for downloading Tic Tac Toe 3D! Please leave a comment.
KEYWORDS: Noughts, Crosses, Noughts and Crosses, Tic Tac Toe, Tic Tac Toe 3D, top games, Top Spiele, Ratsel, Puzzle, best, free games, kostenlose Spiele, logic, mind, brain, Logik, halloween, christmas, ocean, space, rocket, fish, nature, themes, 3D, HD, Bikove i kravi, Chess, Checkers
You can play Tic Tac Toe against Android (with easy, medium or high difficulty level) or against friends in several difficulty level boards - from the classical 3x3 game up to the hardest 4x4x4 game Tic Tac Toe Pro never gets boring. You can also play Gomoku style with 5 in a row for a win (custom game). And now you can play with hidden squares to make the game even more challenging!
You can also learn to play with Tic Tac Toe Pro using the hint functionality so it teaches you by giving you a suggestion for your next move.
Tic Tac Toe Pro supports multiplayer (up to 3 players, including as many Android AI players as you want). You can also create your own custom game board to add a new dimension to the game (just be aware that the larger the board is is the longer the game takes to initialize - it is not broken or frozen)! And if you're ever stuck you can ask for suggested moves! And you can take a screenshot so you can share your humiliating victory/defeat with your friends or just the crazy board you just came up with!
This is the fourth app from the aimlesscreativity project, trying to put some free time to good use!
Please to go to http://www.aimlesscreativity.com and add your comments and suggestions there so that we can improve our apps for you.
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.4.2
- added support for spanish in the app
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.4.1
- latest android device users can now use the menu (hint, highlight and screenshot functionality)
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.4.0
- the last move can now be shown permanently in white (menu option inside the game toggles the functionality on/off)
- added randomly hidden squares option (up to 30% of the playing area)
- although the win detection was correct, there was a bug when showing the winning combination which is now solved (could be the reason for some of the bug reports we got)
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.3.1
- small bug corrections
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.3.0
- another big upgrade now with the possibility of playing 5 in a row for a win (gomoku) but no proper AI support for this yet
- added support for portuguese in the app itself
- performance optimisations
- bug corrections
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.2.0
- major upgrade with a new feature: user defined custom board
- some adjustments to the AI algorithms (now playing much more naturally)
- some minor bugs solved
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.1.3
- simplified some user interaction
- perfected the 4x4x4 AI algorithm
- added easy, medium and hard difficulty levels
- solved a couple of small bugs
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.1.2
- small bug correction
- allowed installation in the sdcard
- added rating prompt
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.1.1
- added the possibility to do a screenshot when in the game mode (saved to the sdcard)
- improved the user interface (for easier configuration)
- added specific support for xhdpi screens (tablets)
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.1.0
- first publication
Unlike its flat counterpart, 3D Tic-Tac-Toe is a real challenge.
It is fun, and it helps improve your 3D mental representation !
Are you up for the challenge?
This free version includes:
* You play against the computer
* 1 difficulty level: Easy (still not that easy... try it !!! )
* You can rotate the game cube, zoom in, out
* You can choose to always start or to alternate with the computer.
If you like it, you can buy the full version.
The full version includes:
* 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard
* Possibility to display last move (flashing ball)
* Possibility to play against someone (on the same device)
* A gyro mode: rotate the game by moving the phone!
Tic-tac-toe is a game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game.
The game has single player and two player mode.
It keeps the score, and there's also the option to clear scores for 2 player games, or for one player games based on difficulty.
What would 3D be without being able to view from any angle? In this game the boards can be rotated to your desired angle!
Try customizing the colors to your favorites.