DroidSheep Guard protects your phone from Tools like DroidSheep, Faceniff and other Session hijackers!
It monitors your ARP-Table and alerts on any unusual change to this table.
So use it to secure your Facebook, ebay, Twitter, LinkedIn etc accounts from "Man In The Middle" attacks on public WiFi!
IF YOU LIKE DROIDSHEEP GUARD - PLEASE DONATE AT http://www.droidsheep.de
If you have a rooted device it will prevent attacks, on unrooted devices it will monitor your connection to detect attacks and warn you. Low battery consumption and completely automatic. More info: http://sizeonedev.wordpress.com/
Checkout our premium app "HiddenEye Plus", which has a host of new features
* Enable screen security lock on your phone.
* Install and launch the app "HiddenEye"
* Set the Security Status to ON.
* Activate the device admin for Hidden Eye and that's it. You are now ready for the action.
HOW TO UNINSTALL ?
* Set the Security Status to "OFF"
* Uninstall the app now.
Sync with Dropbox
All the images that are captured is stored in "HiddenEye" folder within the DCIM folder on your phone. If you have configured Dropbox to sync your Photos folder, then Hiddeneye pictures will also be synced with your dropbox account.
Android detects failed attempts ONLY if passcode has atleast 4 letters or points, so as HiddenEye
This app may not work on all devices, you will need to just try it out and see if it works for your device. Email me if it doesn't work on your device. Does not take pictures on Nexus devices
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ISSUES ON THE COMMENT SECTION AS I CANNOT REACH YOU FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS. EMAIL YOUR ISSUES TO "firstname.lastname@example.org" BEFORE LEAVING IT ON THE COMMENT SECTION.
Like our Facebook page to stay connected to updates on HiddenEye and other exciting products that we are working on.
Worried that your phone does not have front camera. With HiddenEye, now you can know the someone has tried to snoop into your phone. You can also trigger sound if someone is trying to unlock your phone with wrong password thrice. You will see a place holder image instead of a real picture. If you have a front camera, then you will see the real picture of the intruder.
Once you unlock your phone, you will be shown the photographs of the people who tried unlocking your phone in your absence. Sounds interesting ! Try it and let us know if you have any suggestion to improve it further.
CAMERA = Uses the front camera to picture the intruder.
VIBRATE = Notification Alert generated when wrong password is entered.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = Needs to display Ads on the app.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:Store captured images on the phone, so that its available for you to sync to Dropbox.
• The only VPN that gives you simple direct access to your favorite censored or blocked websites
• Unblocks applications and websites from around the world
• Hide your IP address to browse the web privately & anonymously
• 100% Free
• Switch countries with ease
• Speeds up web browsing
• Reduces data plan costs
Welcome to a Better Internet!
** Hola works by sharing the idle resources of its users for the benefit of all **
• Access sites blocked by your country through an innovative peer to peer network
• Accelerates browsing by choosing the closest and fastest sources
• Reduces data costs
• Lower devise radiation
More info at https://hola.org/faq
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to email@example.com
We love to hear from you :-)
Hola Free VPN contains Lightning Browser and is used under Lightning Browser Mozilla Public Licence, Version 2.0. A copy of this license is available at: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
1. Quick Login via QR Code Scan, available on specific DVR/NVR Models
2. Enabled full frame rate decoding on specific DVR models
3. Support DVR, NVR, IP CAM and VSS
4. Bookmark for devices management
5. Live / playback / event / audio / snapshot
6. 1 / 4 split viewing mode
7. Up to 4 sites viewing
8. Support dual stream
Detects and protects from all kinds of ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) related attacks in Wi-Fi networks, like DOS (Denial Of Service) or MITM (Man In The Middle).
Protects your phone from tools like FaceNiff, Cain & Abel, ANTI, ettercap, DroidSheep, NetCut, and all others that try to hijack your session via "Man In The Middle" through ARP spoofing / ARP poisoning.
Don't allow such tools to break your privacy and steal your data. You can defend yourself with a single app.
Allows secure usage of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Live.com, eBay ...
WifiKill can't take you offline with this app installed. The "Immunity" feature is the only one that requires root, all other features work without root access.
- No configuration required, works off the shelf for novices
- Experts can change many settings to adapt the app to their needs
- Undetectable by the bad guy
- 100% silent and passive inside the network. Generates no noise
- Highly customizable notifications
- Plays ringtone on attack (optional)
- Vibrates in a given pattern on attack (optional)
- Easy to use one-click-interface as well as detailed network view for experts
- "Immunity" protects you without disabling Wi-Fi (root required)
- Can also disable Wi-Fi if you don't have root access to your phone
- Logging of all spoofing attempts with details about the network and the attacker
- Works in complex wireless LANs, like vWLAN and WDS (please see FAQ)
- Detects networks already under attack
- Automatic countermeasures
- Uses very few resources
- Uses no resources if Wi-Fi is disabled
- Nearly zero battery consumption
- Requires very few permissions. Requests only absolutely necessary permissions
Q: What is the ARP cache?
A: The ARP cache is a temporary storage on your phone that holds pairs of IP and MAC addresses that belong together.
Q: What is ARP cache poisoning?
A: ARP cache poisoning is a method to inject false information into your phone's ARP cache by sending forged packets to the (Wifi) network.
Q: What is DOS attack (Denial Of Service) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: An attacker changes the ARP cache on your phone in a way that invalid MAC addresses are associated with certain IP addresses. Very popular is to inject a false MAC address for the default gateway of your phone. This is an effective way to prevent your phone from accessing the internet. The attack is very lightweight, so a single attacker can disturb large networks. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune to this kind of attack.
Q: What is MITM attack (Man In The Middle) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: Like in DOS attacks an attacker changes the MAC address of your phone's default gateway in your phone's ARP cache. Instead of injecting an invalid MAC address he places the MAC address of his own device into the cache. If possible, he also poisons the ARP cache of the default gateway in the Wifi network and changes the MAC address associated with your phone's IP address in the gateway's ARP cache. If the default gateway is vulnerable, the attacker has established a full-routing MITM. He can now read and change everything you send and receive over the network, in some special cases even if you use encryption. If the default gateway is not vulnerable, the attacker has established a half-routing MITM. He can then read and change everything you send, but not the data you receive. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune against half-routing and - to some extent - against full-routing MITM. In the full-routing MITM scenario Wifi Protector prevents the attacker to read and change everything you send, but not the data to receive. In any cases you get an alarm.
For questions, suggestions, feature requests, feel free to visit the forum.
ezNetScan has been a handy tool that scans your wireless network. Now experience “ezNetScan+” with more advanced features that lets you manage your Wi-Fi network like you can never imagine! The "Plus/+" version is loaded with features that would leave you fascinated.
Now you could customize and configure the data at ease. Enjoy the new intuitive look, widget options, set favourite devices, populate graphs and charts, export data in CSV format, access shared files/folder of network device and much more...
• Scan Wi-Fi Network
• Configure: Network Command Parameters
• Configure: SNMP Community Name for specific device OR entire network
• SMB: Access shared drives, folders and files...
• SMB: Download shared file to Android device...
• SNMP: Hardware & Storage Info
• SNMP: Installed Software Details (with Date of Installed)
• SNMP: Running Processes
• SNMP: Running Services
• Widget: Turn On/Off Wi-Fi
• Widget: Quick Scan Wi-Fi Network
• Export Scanned Data as "CSV", "Plain Text"
• Manage Results (Search, Sort and Filter)
• Network Reports (Graph)
1. Ping any network address.
2. Get the status of all the currently open transport layer sockets on the device.
3. Get the network config spec.
4. Get Current Arp table.
5. Scan your network domain to find all your network neighbors.
For more info visit the developers website.
Basis des ganzen ist ein Artikel der im Print Magazin Android-User.de unter meiner Mitwirkung entstanden ist und Apps ins Visir nimmt, die mit nahezu krimineler Energie den Play-Store und andere App Stores überschwemmen. Klares und einziges Ziel dabei, BernutzerInnen mit Werbeeinblendungen und PushWerbung zu überschütten.
Die meisten der direkt in diesem Artikel angeführten Apps sind bereits aus dem Google Store entfernt worden, jedoch leben diese Apps in sekundären Appstores weiter und verbreiten sich ungewollt schnell auf unseren Smartphones.
Um Euch eine gewisse Sicherheit zumindest gegen die zur Zeit entdeckten, schädlichen Apps zu bieten, wurde die Idee zu dieser App geboren. Im Grunde eine einfache Sache, von einer vertrauenswürdigen Seite wird eine Liste mit App-Packagenamen geladen und das Smartphone wird danach dahingehend überprüft ob eine der in dieser Liste angeführten Apps installiert ist. Nicht mehr und nicht weniger.
Ihr könnt selber entscheiden, ob ihr die App dann deinstallieren wollt oder nicht.
Internet: Benötigt um die Liste der bekannten Packages herunter zu laden.
Access_Network_State: Notwendig um eine funktionierende Internetverbindung abzufragen.
Link zum Artikel bei Android-User.de:
Link zur Entstehung dieser App:
Mein Dank richtet sich an Marcel Hilzinger vom Magazin Android-User sowie an den Forensic Experten Marko Rogge. Erst diese fruchtbare Zusammenarbeit ermöglichte diese App!
1)명의/계정 도용방지 : 웹사이트(온라인 콘텐츠)에 로그인 시 아이디/비밀번호 대신 스마트폰 인증을 통해 로그인하는 서비스
2)간편회원가입 : 웹사이트(온라인 콘텐츠)에 회원가입 시 스마트폰 인증을 통해 회원가입 정보를 제공 및 가입 승인하는 서비스
3)모바일 본인인증 : 웹사이트(온라인 콘텐츠) 이용 시 본인 확인 업무를 스마트폰 인증을 통해 처리가 가능
4)계정정보 칮기/변경 : 웹사이트(온라인 콘텐츠)에 계정정보 분실 시 스마트폰 인증을 통해 간편하게 찾기가능
LogN는 모든 온라인 콘텐츠에 공통적으로 사용이 가능한 범용성 개인정보보호 서비스입니다.
개인정보 및 온라인 콘텐츠 보호 등의 목적으로 ㈜시큐엠이 한국콘텐츠진흥원과 국내 유력 온라인 서비스 기업과의 협력을 통하여 공공의 서비스 목적 달성을 위하여 개인정보 보호/차단 서비스를 일반 사용자와 국내 온라인 서비스 기업에 보급하고 있습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 서대문구 이화여대 7길 24
Recently a new vulnerability was discovered called “Shellshock,” that targets BASH, a popular software widely used to control the command prompt on many *nix computers. Shellshock has the potential to wreak havoc on websites, web servers, PCs, routers and more because it enables hackers to gain complete control of an infected machine, which is bad news for consumers and enterprises everywhere. With this power impacted organizations can suffer from web site attacks, network shutdowns, lost data – not to mention lost customers and the cost of operational down-time spent patching such a vulnerability.
Is my Android mobile device vulnerable to ShellShock?
If you want to find out if your Android device is vulnerable, check out the Zimperium Shellshock Vulnerability Scanner. This app will determine if your mobile device is running vulnerable version of BASH or apps that includes BASH process, which exposes your mobile device to the ShellShock vulnerability.
There are two features of this app:
1) Shellshock Device Vulnerability Scanner: Determines if the device is running BASH.
2) Shellshock App Vulnerability Scanner: Determines if you have any mobile apps on your device that include BASH process.
Zimperium is the leader in advanced mobile threat defense. The Zimperium Mobile Threat Defense Suite delivers enterprise-class protection for Android and iOS devices against the next generation of advanced mobile threats. Developed for mobile devices, Zimperium uses patented, behavior-based analytics that sit on the device to protect mobile devices against network- and host-based threats wherever business takes them. For more information on Zimperium please go to www.zimperium.com.
Top lists contain:
• Top Free apps
• Top Paid apps
• Top Grossing apps
• New apps
• Top apps for all categories
• Price drops
• Editors's Choice
** You are required to have made a relevant Advanced Diagnostics purchase(s) to obtain an account ***
The Advanced Diagnostics SmartCard App provides bank style security for your AD key-programming tool and is an alternative to your existing SmartCard & Calculator.
Simply sign in using your AD account and you’re ready to start using the App. It's quick, easy, reduces typing errors and there is no need to recharge your SmartCard. This app can only be used with testers that have been registered to your AD account. The app requires an Internet connection. If you are in an area with no Internet connection, then the AD103 Security Calculator can still be used.
SmartCard and the IQ app can ‘hot swap’ between each other, providing the user with seamless functionality.
• Android Device
• AD Registered Account
• MVPPro / AD100Pro / TCode Pro / Premium Code Pro testers need to be SmartCard enabled