Once you have installed your Thinking Cleaner module on your Roomba, you can use the Thinking Cleaner app to configure your Thinking Cleaner and connect it to your Wifi network.
Thinking Cleaner lets you control your Roomba in different ways. You can start cleaning, dock or start spot cleaning from the dashboard. You can also direct-drive your Roomba, very handy for when it has ended up under that bed again!
Use the 'Find me' option to make your Roomba sing a song, this way you can find it easily if it ended up somewhere out of sight.
Thinking Cleaner can help you to make sure your house is always clean when you get back home, use the scheduling to schedule cleaning (even multiple cleaning sessions a day!). Also, you can set up Thinking Cleaner to start a cleaning session automatically when you leave your house.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- iRobot and Roomba are trademarks of iRobot Corporation
Currently requires an ISY controller and you need the ip/dns and port number. xControl will then automatically load all your Insteon devices and create a button with a slider for each device. Currently this works best for lighting control.
This list view makes it easy to see which lights are on or off. You can then turn them on or off or to a specific level with the slider.
Swipe between favorites, lights or scenes.
Works across all platforms for a consistent UI look and feel.
Future features will include new themes, auto-discovery and more. Check website for details.
The INSTEON HUB is a home automation controller that communicates via your private wireless or over Internet (3G, etc..).
***Please rate the app, send us your feedback!***
HOW TO USE (2 clicks)
Launch the app icon
Click on Settings icon for setup/settings
Click on Voice Command icon for voice command input
Multiple Voice Action Commands
Unlimited Room inputs
Unlimited Device/Module inputs
Unlimited Events/Scene inputs
VOICE ACTION COMMAND
turn | set | switch | dim | shut | activate | deactivate
on | off | down | activate | deactivate | dim | any number (0-100)%
VOICE COMMAND STRUCTURE
“action command” + “device”+ “room” + “status”
(no matter the order you say)
(device and room info must match with previously added)
Say: “turn” “on” the “lights” in the “living room”
Say: “set” “lights” in the “TV room” “75” %.
Say: “activate” “lights” in the “master room” (activate is an action command and status)
Say: “dim” “lights” in the “baby room” (dim is an action command and status 50%)
SCENE COMMAND STRUCTURE
"action command” + “scene” + “status”
(no matter the order you say)
(device and scene info must match with previously added)
Say: “activate/deactivate” “movie time” (activate/deactivate is an action command and status)
Say: "set" "sleep time" "on"
Say: "turn" "on" "away home"
All devices provided by INSTEON
INSTEHub Voice will work with both phones and tablets running Android 4.0+
Requires an INSTEON HUB Central Controller from INSTEON and its devices ( http://goo.gl/K8y8EP )
FOLLOW US at
Share it #INSTEHubVoice
The Insteon Hub connects you to your home from any smartphone or tablet. The Insteon for Hub app works in concert with the Hub to configure, control and view the status of Insteon devices and sensors.
Download the Insteon for Hub app, connect your Insteon Hub, select your favorite Insteon devices for your home, and enjoy!
Easy Device Scheduling
Want to turn on your bedside lamp automatically to help wake you up in the morning? How about program the porch light to turn on and off automatically with the rise and fall of the sun? No problem.
Get Alerts on Your Mobile Phone or Computer
Create alerts by adding water leak sensors, motion sensors, door/window sensors and more. Receive instant push notifications and email alerts. The Hub also stores the status of these sensors, so you can easily check on your sensors from within the app at any time.
Stay Connected to What Matters Most
Wonder what triggered the motion sensor or just want to check in on the kids or your pets? Add an Insteon Wi-Fi camera and you'll see it all from your smartphone. The Insteon cameras feature pan/tilt control and night vision.
The Insteon Hub stores your homes configuration in the cloud which allows access from any number of smartphones and tablets you may own. Add another smartphone by simply downloading the app, sign in and enjoy.
NO MONTHLY FEES
That's right. No monthly fees to view, control, and monitor your home. Other systems on the market charge hundreds of dollars a year for services that you can enjoy for free with the Insteon Hub.
Detailed Insteon app features:
•Simple and clear user controls
•Devices now update without the need to refresh. Feature available on Hub (2014) only.
•Set schedules for devices for every day of the week
•Auto-detection of geo-location of smartphone to calculate sunrise/sunset and automatic time synchronization
•Insteon thermostat support, temp, humidity, mode, cool, heat, fan
•Supports Venstar thermostat (with Insteon Adapter)
•Nest thermostat support
•Ability to add Insteon indoor and outdoor IP cameras
•IP camera configuration – ability to set username, password, add/edit/delete contrast, brightness, mirror, flip image, directional control (up/down/left/right – i.e. “pan/tilt”)
•Create a scene – single activation with multiple devices
•Create rooms for organization
•Receive push notifications/email alerts when sensors and devices are activated
•Quick status of sensors with the Check-In page
•Supports hundreds of Insteon devices
•Works over Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G, and EDGE
•Technical support email link and a feedback page provided within the app
Here are just a few scenarios where the INSTEON app provides convenience and security:
• Late night at the office? Turn on your home’s lights for extra security.
• Locked out of the house? Unlock your front door or open your garage.
• Ready for bed? Turn off all your home’s lights without leaving the bedroom.
• Can’t remember if you dialed back the thermostat? Check its status and turn it off, even if you’re on vacation 3,000 miles away.
When used in conjunction with SmartLinc, the app affords you intuitive control of your INSTEON home network with an easy one-time setup: just log into your free smartlinc.smarthome.com account and never worry about connecting again. The app will even automatically set up remote access, saving you the hassle of learning how to port forward your router.
Create whole-room, multi-device scenes directly from within the INSTEON app. Purchased a new INSTEON device? The app will add the device in a few easy steps.
As a bonus, upon first connecting, the INSTEON app automatically synchronizes the SmartLinc clock to your Android device, ensuring timers run properly and are 100% accurate
The INSTEON app features:
• Add/Edit/Remove devices and scenes
• Automatic remote access setup
• One-time SmartLinc authentication
• Works over Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G, and EDGE
• Supports multiple SmartLinc controllers
• Simple initial INSTEON device setup
• Real-time device status
• Full thermostat support
• Supports up to 1024 INSTEON devices
• Supports up to 256 scenes
• One-touch resynchronization of configuration
• Automatically syncs SmartLinc clock with Android device
• Support and feedback email link within the app
• Support for Custom Commands (if previously configured)
• Press and Hold for Brights and Dim
• Support for Google TV
• Automatic remote access with UPnP-enabled routers
• Supports device link/unlink and multi-link/multi-unlink
• Supports up to 16 thermostats
• Time synchronization now includes day of week
• Enable/disable Daylight Saving Time
• Quick-swipe delete rooms, devices and scenes
• Now supports fast-on/fast-off (double-tap On or Off button) and press-and-hold dim/brighten
• Supports custom commands (must be pre-configured in web UI)
• Supports up to 16 IP cameras
• Edit house and room names
• Add/Edit/Remove room cameras
• Optional sound feedback for control (enable under settings)
• Added support for latest INSTEON thermostat models
SmartLinc app Requirements:
•Android Phone or Tablet running version 2.1+
•2412N SmartLinc – INSTEON Central Controller version 2.0+ (configured via web browser)
Choose from over 100 devices supported from Smartenit and other manufacturers that include lighting, irrigation control, environmental comfort, general purpose control, IP cameras, and a multiplicity of sensors.
iSmartenit App supports ZigBee, INSTEON, IP/WiFi, and X10 protocols, includes basic energy management, and is compatible with both ZigBee Home Automation and ZigBee Smart Energy networks.
This app intelligently chooses whether to connect to your Gateway directly or connect to it through the cloud. Which means super fast connections! also did we mention that you don't have to ever pay any cloud fees or maintenance!
Easily set up automated events based on time and device conditions, they can be simple or complex "what if" scenarios that make your devices do useful things at preset times or other conditions of your choice.
Please note that iSmartenit App only works with Smartenit manufactured gateways, or the ZBPServer software running on Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone and PogoPlug.
Choose one of the most effective whitenoise audio, start the timer and your kids will enjoy the best calm down app.
White noise app helps your baby relax, stop crying, and sleep better. Includes perfectly looped sounds that your babies will love. This sleeping aid has been recommended to soothing newborn child. It is perfect for naptime and baby bedtime.
White Noise Baby sleep free app game has so many great features, requested from parents for your child sleeping aid.
○ Pro white noise audio (with lullaby sound generator for babies)
○ Play, Pause, Stop buttons
○ Soothing night with falling white star, moon and cloud animation
○ Endless stop weeping audio mode
○ Timed soothing mode (5,10,20,30, 60 minutes with auto stopping)
○ More Free Kids apps for free (piano, drum, firework)
○ HD 720p graphics compatible with HD tablets and mobiles!
★Free noise generator sounds:
- Car Ride Inside
- Hair Dryer Sound
- Vacuum Cleaner
- TV No Signal
- Under Shower
- Fireplace hd
- White Nights
- Brown Noise
- Light Raining
- Train Audio
- Wind Sound
- Ventilator Blower
- Pink Noise
- Beach Waves
- Kitchen Blender
We do highly recommend for parents do not putting the baby mobile closer than necessary and use very low volume for playing. Daily playing this free whitenoise application gmae can greatly increase the effect!
Sleep Baby Sleep includes  white noises:
- Vacuum cleaner
- Running Water
- Womb Sounds
You can Start and Stop the white noise or use a Timer feature for a preset period of time.
• Hate walking into a stuffy room at the end of the day? Schedule your fan to turn on and circulate the air before you get home.
• Love falling asleep to with the fan on? But HATE waking up cold? No problem! Set the sleep timer so your fan will shut down shortly after you do.
• Going out of town? Set the security feature to randomly turn the ceiling fan light on and off between 6-10 pm for the days you are away.
With a few keystrokes in the app you can be up and running quickly – or actually, sitting and relaxing – since the control is now in your hands!
See what else SIMPLEconnect can do: http://hunterfan.com/SIMPLEconnect
HomeControl+ allows you to:
• Arm and disarm your security system
• View the system status
• Control up to 30 devices including:
• Opening and closing your gates
• Turning your lights on and off
• Locking and unlocking your doors
• Turning your sprinklers on and off
• Notifications when your system is armed or disarmed
• Get your system to tell you who has armed the system
• And much more!
All of this functionality can be set up and controlled through the PyronixCloud, where you can enable and disable users of your security system. The easy-to-use setup wizard will guide you through the setup of Home Control+ and the PyronixCloud, to ensure that in no time at all you are reaping the benefits of being able to control your security system, at any time, from anywhere in the world, using a secure connection.
• Android 4.1 and above.
PLEASE NOTE: Prior to using this app, you need a Control4 controller and automation system running Control4 OS 2.1.x - 2.5.x at your home or business. If you are unsure of the software version on your system, please check with your Control4 dealer or login to your Control4 account at https://customer.control4.com for more information.
Control your entire smart home: audio, video, lights, thermostats, IP cameras, security system and much more with easy taps and gestures. Quickly browse movie artwork or your music collection--or access Rhapsody’s library of millions of tracks. Control your home remotely over 3G/4G or remote Wi-Fi networks when the app is enabled with a Control4 4Sight subscription.
• Audio playback
• Video control
• Lighting control
• Heating and A/C control
• Movie & album artwork
• IP camera viewing
• Playlist creation
• Anywhere Access (4Sight subscription required)
No other smart home system makes your home so innately intelligent!
CastleOS is a powerful and simple to use home automation and intelligence system. CastleOS allows you to control any smart device - lighting, HVAC systems, security and environment sensors, locks, Sonos speakers - and countless more devices, with amazing simplicity.
CastleOS provides true intelligence for your home with industry-leading features such as DawnGuard, NightShield, EnergyEye, PermaLight, HungryPet, and others. Using our powerful wizard-driven event builder, you create custom scheduled and device-triggered events with conditions and more. Only CastleOS gives you extreme capability without complexity. Dedicated system modes for home, away, sleep, vacation, and others, allow your home to react to you naturally.
Once you experience the easy and versatility of our exclusive voice control system, no other so-called smart home will ever satisfy your need for independent living.
CastleOS features the world's first whole-house voice interface, using the Microsoft Kinect. From anywhere in your home, enjoy natural-language voice control of your lighting, HVAC, and entertainment systems. Say things like "Computer, dim the lights to 30%" or "Computer, turn on the TV". Best of all, you do not need to use a remote! Imagine, never having to search your home again for a remote or your phone just to adjust the thermostat or dim the lights. There are hundreds of thousands of possible commands you can give. Only CastleOS provides you with such a desired, useful, and intuitive interface for your home.
SUPPORTS MORE DEVICES THAN COMPETITORS
CastleOS is a true multi-protocol system. Our goal is to work with all smart home products available. Currently, CastleOS supports the following home automation protocols and their devices:
Get notifications delivered by email, text (SMS), and voice! CastleOS can send a custom message, or announce the message out loud on your speakers (and Sonos) in your home, based any any action you'd like. For instance, want to be informed when the garage door opened? Not a problem! How about when the garage door opened and it's after midnight? You can do that too! CastleOS makes it easy!
Unlike competitors, CastleOS is not a cloud-based home automation platform. CastleOS lives in and runs from your home. We believe in the philosophy that a home automation system should be powered by an appliance in the home, rather than requiring servers thousands of miles away to turn your lights on or lock your doors.
Now, prepare to experience the ultimate in modern technology as your smart home becomes brilliant, with CastleOS!
Note: Before using this app, please ensure you have downloaded the CastleOS services from http://www.CastleOS.com/download.aspx. Once installed on a Windows PC or virtual machine, this Android app will find the installed service automatically over WiFi.
No need for a central server or dedicated setup. The application directly connects to your systems using APIs and allows you to remotely interact with all your devices.
Currently, ImperiHome is able to connect to:
- Myfox Home Control 2 (security and home control system)
- Philips Hue (lighting system)
- Vera, VeraLite (ZWave controller by Micasaverde / Vera Control) UI5, UI6 and UI7
- ZiBase (Multi-protocol controller by Zodianet)
- eedomus (ZWave controller by Connected Object)
- IPX800 (Relay controller by GCE Electronics)
- Eco-Devices (Teleinfo energy counter by GCE Electronics)
- Netatmo Weather Station
- Koubachi Plant Sensor
- LightManager (Controller by JBMedia)
- Zipabox (Multi-protocol controller by Zipato) / Cameras and security features not yet supported
- Systems implementing the ISS API (ImperiHome Standard System)
- MJPEG, MPEG4, h264 IP cameras
- … more will come!
At home using your wall-mounted tablet or outside using your smartphone, take benefit of ImperiHome features to control your smart home the way you want:
- fast and responsive user interface
- voice recognition
- NFC tags actions
- charts module
- customizable dashboards with smart widgets (limited in free version)
- Android shortcuts
- local or remote network auto detection
- layouts for both smartphones and tablets
- several options to fine-tune the application
- import/export preferences (only in pro version)
- Sony SmartWatch2 integration
- Automatic wake-up using front camera move detection. WARNING: this feature is highly dependent on the type of device and camera. We can't guarantee it will work wit all devices.
- Tasker Plugin (pro version only)
- REST Control API (pro version only)
- Android Wear support (voice commands and camera viewing)
This is the free version of ImperiHome. Unlock pro features by installing also the ImperiHome Pro Unlocker:
Check out more on ImperiHome webite (http://www.imperihome.com) and contact us at email@example.com should you encounter any issue.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2