Synchronizing wirelessly the iTunes musics in your Android device and your PC.
Easy setting up!
A picture-based document will help you setting up an application into your PC.
Once you finished first configuration, you don't have to connect your Android and your PC via USB any more.
After that, all you need to do is to press the "Start Sync" button, then your iTunes' Playlist will be copied into your Android.
Note:"WiFi Tunes Sync"(free) has restrictions of the following.:
- Can only sync 1 playlist
- Restricted 30 items per playlist
- Cannot change path of music folder in the SD card
(All of those restriction will be removed after you purchase PRO version)
Note:If Android Market would say "your device is not compatible", please contact me and let me know your device name and country.
I believe that I haven't restricted any of Android devices.
-Copying selected playlist of iTunes to your Android.
-Creating playlist file(m3u) that is supported by iTunes.
-Transferring "Album Artwork from iTunes"
* The below environments have been confirmed.
-Xperia arc(Android 2.3)
-Windows XP Professional SP2 32bit
-Windows XP Professional SP3 32bit
-Windows Vista Business 32bit
-Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 64bit
-Windows 7 Proffesional 32bit
-Windows 7 Proffesional 64bit
It is worth to try to use this application even if your system hasn't been confirmed.
It would work well if your Windows is newer than XP SP2.
* Update History
- Ver.1.2.10 (Mar.14.2013)
-Fixed the issue which would result in system errors when pressing "Playlist" of the menu in Android 4.x.
- Ver.1.2.9 (Nov.14.2011)
-The function which the extension of Playlist is set to m3u8 is added.(for PowerAMP)
- Ver.1.2.8 (Oct.08.2011)
-The function which updates the PC side application to the latest version by one click is added.
-Fixed the problem which becomes the error when set to "Sync checked filed only" and the playlist which contains unacquired Podcast was synchronized.
-Changed so that Windows may not be in a sleep state during a synchronization.
- Ver.1.2.7 (July.23.2011)
-Added function "Transfer Mode" which is only download files to your SD card without removing files.(Pro version)
- Ver.1.2.6 (July.18.2011)
-Added function to sync only checked files by iTunes.
- Ver.1.2.5 (Jun.28.2011)
-Added function to put tune of compilation album in artist folders.(Respond to requests from PowerAMP users.)
-Added function to send mail the URL of PC app to download and install for your PC.
-The setting screen has been improved.
- Ver.1.2.4 (Jun.25.2011)
-Fixed bug:when the terminal default notificatiion ringtone was set to silent, an error occasionally occured.
- Ver.1.2.3 (Jun.18.2011)
-Fixed problem that app is terminated by Android-OS in some cases.
-Changed to indicate the solution when a connection error.
-Fixed a bug of Notification.
- Ver.1.2.2 (Jun.11.2011)
-Added function that retry failed downloads.
-Fixed a problem of "notification sounds".
- Ver.1.2.1 (Jun.08.2011)
-The design has changed slightly.
- Ver.1.2 (Jun.07.2011)
- Ver.1.1.13 (May.14.2011)
- Ver.1.1.12 (May.06.2011)
- Ver.1.1.11 (Apr.27.2011)
- Ver.1.1.10 (Apr.17.2011)
- Ver.1.1.9 (Apr.17.2011)
- Ver.1.1.8 (Apr.10.2011)
- Ver.1.1.7 (Mar.27.2011)
- Ver.1.1.6 (Mar.21.2011)
- Ver.1.1.5 (Mar.09.2011)
- Ver.1.1.4 (Mar.05.2011)
- Ver.1.1.3 (Mar.01.2011)
- Ver.1.1.2 (Feb.27.2011)
- Ver.1.1.1 (Feb.22.2011)
- Ver.1.0 (Feb.19.2011)
* iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
-Turn Android into a wireless speaker or headphone
-Uses 3G/4G or local network
-Watch movies with real time audio
-Use it as a wireless speaker for DJ turntables
-Many, many more uses.
This app has voice interruptions and ads. Also audio compression is disabled. Get WiFi Speaker Pro and have no voice interruptions, no ads, and audio compression.
If ads and infrequent voice interruptions aren't important, please enjoy it!
Multiple Android's can connect to a single server, so you can use android devices to play audio in every room in your house if you want. Systems like that cost thousands. This is FREE.
Even one pair of wireless headsets or speakers cost hundreds! Just use WiFi speaker instead. Its free.
Audio jack or speakers broken? Replace them with your Android!
WiFi Speaker has very low latency (audio delay.) This means you can listen to a movie or YouTube wirelessly.
Watch movies quietly from any distance using your Android and headphones.
Not just a boring streaming app! You can use any music player you want; Grooveshark, Spotify, YouTube, ITunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, etc.
Live audio capture and streaming
Not limited to any music player
PRECISE control over audio quality (choose your audio format!)
PRECISE Control over buffer time
Very low latency
Easy to use
Before using WiFi Speaker on your Android device, you MUST have the WiFi Speaker server application running on the PC or laptop which is your source of music, web audio streaming, or other sounds.
Please do not down vote if you are having setup trouble. Contact me and I'll help fix your issues.
If you're connecting over 3G/4G, an unlimited data plan is strongly recommended.
Download the server here:
For information, see the FAQ guide here:
Low ratings hurt apps! Give me a chance to make you happy! Your issue will be resolved. Submit any error reports through google play, or email them to the developer. Feel free to contact the developer with criticism or praise, I appreciate both.
I want you to love this app!
Network communication: Communicates with the server program on your PC
Internet: Used to access your WiFi Speaker server over 3G/4G when required
Access WiFi State: Check whether wifi is enabled
If reporting a problem please list your Android version (2.3, 3.0, etc.), make/model, and description of issue.
Check the server download site frequently for server updates.
- Scan your music library (MP3 only for now)
- Start or stop the server.
- Pause the player during calls (optional).
- Player remote control, control your music from your phone! (Requires browser with support for WebSocket, IE10+, Firefox 8+, Chrome 14+, Opera 15+)
- Control your music in the notification center (Android 4+)
- Song list on device.
- Search and play songs from the device.
- Volume control from device.
- Dark theme.
- View the list of your music files.
- Play, Pause, Next and Previous.
- Search by artist, album or title.
- Sort your music by artist, album or title.
**Requires iTunes and free server from
Mac OS X requires 10.6.x or higher
Windows requires .NET 4.0 runtime
NOTE: Wired sync is not supported on Android 3.x and later devices
Lite version limited to 20 songs and 1 playlist
**Requires iTunes and free server from
Mac OS X requires 10.6.x or higher
Windows requires .NET 4.0 runtime
NOTE: Wired sync is not currently supported on Android 3.x and later devices
Download Windows / Linux executable from following locations
(Windows Executable)(Linux 32 bit Executable)
(Linux 64 bit Executable)
Windows Vista or above
Linux PC with Pulse Audio
NuVo makes getting right to the music you love easy through convenient control of your NuVo Wireless Whole Home Audio system. This unique control application offers you wireless control of the limitless variety of music available through your NuVo Whole Home Audio Players (sold separately) in any room of your home. Play any music selection from your iTunes or Windows Media Player, and even access audio from the Internet all throughout your home. Enjoy the listening freedom.
Using your Android smartphone or tablet you can select and play any of these music options anywhere you choose.
• iTunes library
• Windows Media Audio library
• Deezer (subscription required)*
• Napster (subscription required)*
• SiriusXM (subscription required)*
• Rhapsody (subscription required)*
As much as you love your music, you need to have full access and control of it. Grab your personal Android smartphone or tablet and browse away: play music on your patio, scroll through your personal album collection, tune in to stations from around the globe or even create your very own personal Pandora station. With this app, you turn your device into the controller, choosing the music to play, plus when and where to play it. Listen in one room, or in multiple areas throughout the house. Enjoy the same song, or let everyone in your family select their own preference…simultaneously. It’s your music, the way you want it, and the NuVo control app just gets you closer to it.
Just start up your app and it will discover your Players , bringing the full music management capability to the palm of your hand. It's that simple. Your music is at your fingertips and can follow you throughout your home.
• Control of your music library, power , volume, playlists, pause, next, mute
• Control of music in each area of your home
• Multiple sources of music to choose from
• Pandora station customization
• Ability to search your music by artist name, album, genre or favorites
• Now playing display with album art, artist name, station or album
NuVo uses Wi-Fi to control your music anytime and anywhere.
Required: NuVo Players P100, P200, P3100, or P3500.
*Streaming service subject to geographic availability.
Portions of this software are provided by 3rd parties.
Platinum Software Copyright © Plutinosoft LLC, 2007. All rights reserved.
This software and documentation constitute an unpublished work and contain valuable trade secrets and proprietary information belonging to Plutinosoft. None of the foregoing material may be copied, duplicated or disclosed without the express written permission of Plutinosoft.
- Your own music library and recommendations:
The app plays the Mp3s from your own music library and songs recommended by Musicovery. Recommended songs are streamed or transferred to your device, and are constantly renewed. Even without mobile connection you can play recommended songs.
- Interactive mood pad:
When your finger rolls over the mood pad, samples are immediately played from the position of your finger. When you are satisfied with the song/mood, by lifting your finger from the screen, a playlist is generated from the last song rolled over.
You can play music everywhere (public transport, car, home,...), even without mobile connection, including recommended Mp3s (recommended songs are selected according to your taste and are pre-transferred to your device for off-line use).
By selecting genres/decades, rating songs with “I like” and “I don’t like” and interacting with the app (skipping songs,...), playlists get personalized to your own taste.
- Best way to use the app:
When you open the app for the first time, be connected in wifi and use it for 1 hour : songs from your library will be positioned on the mood pad and recommended mp3s will be transferred in sufficient quantity.
If you have already an account with Musicovery, log in: as a result recommendation will be more personalized from the start.
Transfer to your iphone Mp3s that are representative of your music taste.
If you need assistance, write to us at:
You can also edit, cut, copy and paste, zoom and drag waveforms.
All the audio tracks are saved as standard wave files and mixed "on the fly" during playback.
Once you are satisfied with the recording you can send it by email with a touch of the finger. Or you can mixdown the recorded song in standard .wav or compressed format which you can later open with any 3rd party audio application or use to create an audio CD. You can also export the song in multitrack .sng format and open it with the desktop (Mac and Windows) version of n-Track.
How it works
• Record a base track (i.e. rhythm guitar) with the built-in mic (activate the metronome if you need it)
• Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rhythm track
• Press play to listen to the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ etc.
• Email the recording directly from your device
• Unlimited tracks (the max number of tracks depends only on the device capabilities)
• 8 effects pack: Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track and master channel.
• EQ with Spectrum analyzer, Sonogram and Tuner
• Import existing wave songs and clips
• Automate track volumes using volume envelopes
• n-Track is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Exchange and share your projects on all your desktop and mobile devices
Notes on audio latency:
• Due to limitations in the Android audio subsystem n-Track can monitor the audio input with sufficiently low latency only on Android 4.2 and later and only on select devices which support audio fast-path (which include all Nexus devices). On other devices internal input monitoring while overdubbing has excessive latency, it should be instead done using an external mixer which lets you hear on the headphones the n-Track's audio output as well as the instrument input
NEW: n-Track Studio Pro 1.1 Beta is now available, with support for external USB audio devices, MIDI tracks with a builtin MIDI synth and on screen keyboard. The new version is a Beta, i.e. 'work in progress' version. To try it please go to http://goo.gl/eyIYXw
Then apply for membership to the Beta version Google Group
The new version is only available to users who purchased n-Track Studio Pro.
The most powerful multitrack audio recorder on Android packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
Now includes support for USB audio interfaces (needs USB Audio Recorder PRO)!
Please read the instructions carefully here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
You need to have purchased and installed USB Audio Recorder PRO 1.2.1 or higher in order to use USB audio interfaces with Audio Evolution Mobile.
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Loop playback
• Volume/pan/mute automation
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of m4a, 3gpp, amr and other audio formats that Android supports if you are running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo (*)
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.2 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes. Turn off forced rotation for this app.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! If you write a negative review, that's fine, but please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
More to come!
• MIDI sequencing
• ...your ideas are welcome!
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface (USB Audio Recorder PRO required as license) or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Please see our extensive topic on latency in the online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php
Tags: audio recording, audio recorder, multitrack recorder, j4t, DAW, iRig, n-track, fourtrack, audio editing, audio mixing, mixer, auria, cubase, cubasis, audio editor, fl studio, audacity, sound, pro audio, usb audio, multitrack audio, usb audio recorder, zquence
So what are dynamics anyway? What's the difference between peak and average loudness and why does it matter? Well, if you're looking to understand dynamics processors, from compressors, limiters to expanders, look no further. In this multi-tutorial, hands-on course, you'll not only get an understanding of the science of loudness but you'll dive right in and get to listen to how dynamics processors work in your music.
As engineers and producers, it always comes down to deep listening and being able to distinguish subtle changes in the sound as different effects are applied. That's where this course really shines. Built into most every tutorial are sections where you can watch the trainer change settings without any talking. It's just you and your ears processing and applying everything you've learned! You'll see and hear how slight changes in the threshold, ratio, knee, attack, decay and make-up gain can completely change how an individual track or an entire mix is perceived.
Table of contents:
2. What Is A Compressor?
3. Compressor Controls - Part 1
4. Compressor Controls - Part 2
6. Peak vs. RMS
7. Stereo Linking
8. Types Of Compressor
9. Drum Processing Kick & Snare - Part 1
10. Drum Processing Kick & Snare - Part 2
11. Processing Overheads & Room Mics
12. Fast Distorted Rock Bass
13. Slower Clean Bass
14. Dynamic Vocal Recording - Part 1
15. Dynamic Vocal Recording - Part 2
16. Multiband Compression
17. Parallel Compression
18. Mix Bus Compression
By all means try the TRIAL version first to see if your device works:
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information:
If you are more interested in a media player, please see our USB Audio Player PRO app:
eXtream Software Development has written custom USB audio code from scratch because Android does not support USB audio. No rooting is required.
Your USB audio device must be class-compliant in order to work: USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 class-compliant devices are supported with either USB audio spec 1.0 or 2.0. Devices that require you to install specific drivers under Windows or OSX will usually not work.
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting the app. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, your device will not work (for now). Reasons can be that your Android device does not meet the requirements, it does not supply enough power (try a powered hub), the USB audio device is not class-compliant or you are not using an OTG cable (if needed).
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works.
Note that this app also functions as the license/key to use USB audio in Audio Evolution Mobile.
• USB audio recording
• USB audio playback
• Mono, stereo and multichannel recording
• Stereo playback (on multichannel device, the first two outputs are used)
• 16-bit and/or 24-bit depending on your device
• Up to 192 kHz sample rate (depending on your audio device)
• Input/output selection
• Buffer size selection (1024 to 16384 frames)
• Recording format selection: wav/flac/ogg/aiff. (No mp3 since that is patented, use ogg for similar quality and compression)
• Big timer display
• Level meters for playback and recording with peak hold to see what your loudest peak was (tap on level meter to clear)
• Monitor button to set your levels before recording
• Load wav/aiff/flac/ogg files for playback
• Rename or delete recording
• Display of available disk space
• Internal controls like gain, volume and mute are presented on the mixer screen if available
• Set the folder you wish to record to, for example, external sd cards
• Play through your Android device's internal speakers or headset in case you have an input-only device like an USB mic
• Very basic playlist (directory playback) functionality because of the many user requests. No mp3 playback or fancy graphics, the app is meant for recording! Screen must stay on and the app must run in the foreground.
• Share your recording through GMail, SoundCloud, etc.
• 800x480 screen minimum (in landscape)
• Android 3.1 or higher (no root required!!!)
• Android device with USB host capability
• USB OTG cable to go from micro-USB to full-sized USB if your Android device does not have a full-sized USB port
Just a glimpse of working audio devices:
• Lexicon Lambda, Omega
• M-Audio Duo, Fast Track, Fast Track Pro
• Presonus 22VSL
• Blue Snowball, Yeti and Yeti PRO
• RME Babyface
• Zoom H2, H4
• Several HiFi DAC's
Unfortunately, Samsung S1, S2 and Note 1 devices are NOT supported because the kernel is missing some crucial parts. The S3, S4 and Note 2 work though.
Note that we are not affiliated with the USB Audio Recorder, USB Audio Field Recorder or USB Audio Tester app.
Tags: usb audio, audio, record, recording, recorder, multitrack, j4t, DAW, fourtrack, cubase, fl studio, USB audio tester, USB audio recorder, M-Audio, PreSonus, Focusrite
Finally, the tutorial we've all been waiting for - Logic's Mastering Toolbox!
Watch as our Star Logic trainer, Steve H, demonstrates deep and fundamental concepts in the proper use of plugins to Master your tracks like a pro. But that's not all ...
This program starts with an overview of the history of mastering, and how the unique trade of the "Mastering Technician" grew as audio transitioned from wax cylinders, to the phonograph, tape, compact disc, and now digital files like MP3s.
With a solid understanding of the history, you will next move on to the present day and learn how to master great sounding music in Logic. Along the way, you'll explore all of the important mastering plugins in Logic, including compressors, limiters, and EQ. But this isn't just a simple "point-and-explain" tutorial ... Steve provides comprehensive detail not only on how to use these powerful Mastering DSP plugins, but also WHY you want to use them to achieve certain effects with your sound.
If you need to make BIG audio, this tutorial will show you the way. Drawing on over 30 years of experience as an audio engineer, and drawing on incredible input from his stable of industry friends (including Grammy award winning Mastering Technicians like Phil Magnotti), Steve H has provided macProVideo.com with his Magnum Opus tutorial on Mastering with Logic.
This tutorial is MANDATORY viewing for anyone creating music in Logic.
Table of Contents:
1 Brief History of Mastering
2 Sample Rate and Bit Depth
3 Looking at Dynamic Range
4 Headroom Demystified
5 Distortion During Live Recording
6 Distortion Internal to Logic
7 Listening for Distortion
8 Toolkit Overview
9 The Multimeter
10 Phase Relationships
11 Gain Plugin Toolkit
12 Multiband Compression Overview
13 How Compressors Work
14 Logic's Single Band Compressor
15 Compression in Action
16 Frequency Ranges of Instruments
17 Multiband Compression in Action
18 Peak vs RMS Detection
19 How Limiters Work
20 Limiting in Action
21 Analysing a Limited Waveform
22 Micro Vs. Macro Dynamics
23 Macro Dynamics Listening
24 Macro Dynamics Mapping Out
25 Macro Dynamics Gain Automation
26 Finalizing Wheels
27 Surgical EQ
28 EQ Shoot Out
29 EQ and Perception
30 EQ Midi Focussing
31 Ready to Rumble 1
32 Ready to Rumble 2
34 Hissssss Hi Cut
35 Stereo Spreader
36 Direction Mixer
38 What is Dither
39 Simulating Dither
40 Mastering Guideline
41 The Bounce Master
macProVideo.com & NonLinearEducating.com
Produced by Multi-Grammy Award winning Mastering Engineer Phil Magnotti, this tutorial shows you how a world-class Mastering Engineer creates BIG sound ...
Given the deep-insider Mastering concepts and secrets revealed in this title, this tutorial is suitable for people working with any DAW, from Pro Tools, to Logic, Live, and beyond.
"Pro Tools 401: Mastering in Pro Tools" begins with an actual mix. Phil begins the tutorial by cleaning-up a mix and preparing it for the mastering process. Along the way you'll learn valuable skills like how to prepare and bounce stem files, and even how to properly calibrate your monitors so you know you're hearing the sound the way you should be!
Next, Phil takes you through a few of the indispensable tools he uses in his Mastering workflow. From there you'll move on to explore Peak limiting, dithering and Noise Shaping in full detail.
You've heard that compression is the center-peice of all audio mastering, but you've probably spent a lot of time wondering why. Wonder no longer, because Phil next takes you on a tour de force through the process of properly compressing the dynamic range of your master. You'll learn how to use standard and multiband compression, how to us Mid/Side compression, and a few other valuable tips like using de-essers and Dynamic EQ.
Towards the end of the program, Phil gets into the nitty-gritty of using Filters and EQ, analyzing signal flow and plugin chains, simulating the analog sound of tape, and then burning your final master disc.
Table of contents:
01. Introducing Phil Magnotti
02. Why Master?
03. Fix it in the Mix (If You Can)
04. Cleaning up the Mix
05. Preparing the Bounce and Stem Files
06. Bounce to Disk
07. Bounce to Disk Settings Explained
08. Starting a PT Mastering Session
09. Routing the Tracks
10. Testing the Track Routing
11. Calibrating Your Monitors
12. Calibrating the Balance of Your Monitors
13. Import the Bounced Files into the Mastering Session
14. A Quick Look at the Files
15. EQ Overview
16. 7-Band Parametric EQ Part 1
17. 7-Band Parametric EQ Part 2
18. The JOEMEEK VC5 Program Equalizer
19. The Pultec Program Equalizer
20. Mid/Side or Mono/Stereo Equalizers
21. Compression Overview
22. A Look at some Compressors
23. Peak Limiting Overview
24. A Look at some Peak Limiters
25. Signal Flow and Peak Limiting
26. Limiting with Dithering and Noise Shaping
27. Multiband Compression Overview
28. A Look at a Multiband Compressor
29. Using a Multiband Compressor
30. Multiband Compressor Techniques
31. Working with Linked Bands
32. Multiband Expansion Overview
33. Upward and Downward Expansion
34. A Look at Mastering Presets
35. Mid/Side Compression Overview
36. Mid/Side Compression
37. Mid/Side De-esser
38. Mid/Side Dynamic EQ
39. The Order of Mastering Plugins
40. Hardware Inserts
41. High Pass Filter Techniques
42. A Note about Assessing Projects
43. Mid/Side EQ Techniques
44. Mid Range is Key
45. Low Mid Notching
46. Automating the Mastering Plugins
47. Using a Low Mid Dynamic Equalizer
48. Full Band Compression
49. Simulating Analog Tape Part 1
50. Simulating Analog Tape Part 2
51. Setting Up the Peak Limiter
52. Comparisons to a CD Track
53. Analyzing Clipping
54. Comparing the Mastered Waveforms
55. Final Master of Song 1
56. Final Master of Song 2
57. Matching Songs from Different Studios
58. Final Export before Sequencing
59. Import of FIles into Jam
60. Sequencing the Songs
61. Song Spacing
62. Working with Crossfades
63. ISRC Overview
64. Final Level, CD Text, and PQ Codes
65. Burning the Disc
Using an all-digital workflow when creating, mixing and producing your music doesn't mean you have to leave that wonderfully organic and "chills-down-your-spine" analog sound behind. We invited award winning mixer/producer/guitarist Rich Tozzoli to come in and show you how you can bring that warmth and punch back into your mixes, using an amazing array of incredibly powerful (and fun to look at!) plugins from UA. He answered our call by crafting this 54-tutorial masterpiece!
Like a true sonic artist, Master Tozzoli has brought his favorite tools to the party, and he’s pulled a couple of all-nighters, so...get ready! In this massive, take-no-prisoner audio course, Rich shows you why he picks one plugin over another and explains how to get the most of each one to make your tracks really speak! You'll watch and learn as Rich moves deftly and expertly across the virtual mixing board, sprinkling some carefully chosen plugin ingredients over drums (both live and virtual), bass, guitars, keyboards and even vocals, to give them that Oomph and bring out their warm, analog personality so they stand out in your mix.
Table of contents:
2. Track Overview
3. Drum Room Mic Compression
4. Drum Room Mic EQ
5. Snare Reverb
6. Drum Samples Compression
7. Drum Samples EQ
8. Drum Samples Reverb
9. Bass Tape Simulation
10. Bass EQ and Compression
11. Guitar 1 Multi-mic and EQ
12. Guitar 2 Stereo Panning
13. Guitar 2 Compression
14. Guitar 2 EQ
15. Guitar Solo Delay
16. Guitar Solo Reverb
17. Vocal Compression
18. Vocal De-Essing
19. Vocal Plate
20. Vocal Room
21. Vocal Echo
22. Acoustic Mic
23. Acoustic Mic Reverb
24. Acoustic DI EQ
25. Master Fader
26. Drum Plug-in Compression
27. Drum Sampler EQ
28. Bass Compression
29. Bass EQ
30. Guitar Mics Close Panning
31. Guitar Mics Close EQ
32. Guitar Mics Room
33. Master Fader
34. Keyboards Compressor/Limiter
35. Keyboards Reverb
36. Keyboards Delay Effect
37. Keyboards Rotary Effect
38. Drums Effect
39. Drums Tape EQ
40. Drums Limiter
41. Guitar Effect
42. Drum Loop Compression and EQ
44. Keyboard Pad Ambience
45. Sub Bass Compression and EQ
46. Master Fader
47. SSL 4K Buss Compressor
48. 1176 REV A Compressor
49. EMT 250 FX unit
50. EP 34 Echo
51. LA 2A Compressor & Limiter
52. Little Labs VOG
53. RE 201 Space Echo
54. Studer A800 Tape Recorder
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to email@example.com
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (28 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 1 Sum Effect Processor (28 Effect Types)
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger (Pattern Set) with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Pattern Config : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• USB OTG Midi Support: NoteOn/Off, Velocity, Mod Wheel, Pitch Bend, Midi Clock Sync, Start, Stop, Continue
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, X-Delay, Short Delay, Reverb, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed wav, aif/aiff up to 64bit (any Samplerate)
• Tablet optimized, customizable Layout, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
Minimum recommended device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
Read phone state/identity: for license checking (full version only)
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
More from developer
I created this app with one goal, working real-time audio streaming of what ever I'm playing on a PC to my phone via WIFI that results in no loss of quality.
Now go throw out your expensive wireless headphones, use better "real" headphones and plug it into your Android phone.
You can expect to have the best audio possible on your android device streamed from your computer. The audio is compressed in a way that the audio remains "untouched". That is the whole point of this application and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
The free companion server application is *REQUIRED*, please download from http://www3.telus.net/~j.tully/puresoundwifi.html
There is a minimal delay in streaming the audio, and can be adjusted by using the pre-buffer slider in app.
Using the app Connect to the IP Address that is provided by the server application you downloaded from the website ( http://www3.telus.net/~j.tully/puresoundwifi.html ). Allow the server application thru any software firewall prompts.
**** If you don't hear anything after connecting ensure volume is all the way up and that WIFI is actually turned on ****
No Ads or interruption reminder in this full version!
Real-time audio capture of "what you hear" on your computer streamed to android device/phone
Low CPU usage on Server Application with excellent multithreading
Bitperfect CD Quality Audio Streaming, throw away analog wireless headphones
Android App is efficient, uses minimal cpu and ram/memory
Resynchronization if WIFI signal is lost / low
Customizable minimal latency or pre-buffer size. Choose a greater pre-buffer size if only needed.