Synchronizing wirelessly the iTunes musics in your Android device and your PC.
Easy setting up!
A picture-based document will help you setting up an application into your PC.
Once you finished first configuration, you don't have to connect your Android and your PC via USB any more.
After that, all you need to do is to press the "Start Sync" button, then your iTunes' Playlist will be copied into your Android.
Note:"WiFi Tunes Sync"(free) has restrictions of the following.:
- Can only sync 1 playlist
- Restricted 30 items per playlist
- Cannot change path of music folder in the SD card
(All of those restriction will be removed after you purchase PRO version)
Note:If Android Market would say "your device is not compatible", please contact me and let me know your device name and country.
I believe that I haven't restricted any of Android devices.
-Copying selected playlist of iTunes to your Android.
-Creating playlist file(m3u) that is supported by iTunes.
-Transferring "Album Artwork from iTunes"
* The below environments have been confirmed.
-Xperia arc(Android 2.3)
-Windows XP Professional SP2 32bit
-Windows XP Professional SP3 32bit
-Windows Vista Business 32bit
-Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 64bit
-Windows 7 Proffesional 32bit
-Windows 7 Proffesional 64bit
It is worth to try to use this application even if your system hasn't been confirmed.
It would work well if your Windows is newer than XP SP2.
* Update History
- Ver.1.2.10 (Mar.14.2013)
-Fixed the issue which would result in system errors when pressing "Playlist" of the menu in Android 4.x.
- Ver.1.2.9 (Nov.14.2011)
-The function which the extension of Playlist is set to m3u8 is added.(for PowerAMP)
- Ver.1.2.8 (Oct.08.2011)
-The function which updates the PC side application to the latest version by one click is added.
-Fixed the problem which becomes the error when set to "Sync checked filed only" and the playlist which contains unacquired Podcast was synchronized.
-Changed so that Windows may not be in a sleep state during a synchronization.
- Ver.1.2.7 (July.23.2011)
-Added function "Transfer Mode" which is only download files to your SD card without removing files.(Pro version)
- Ver.1.2.6 (July.18.2011)
-Added function to sync only checked files by iTunes.
- Ver.1.2.5 (Jun.28.2011)
-Added function to put tune of compilation album in artist folders.(Respond to requests from PowerAMP users.)
-Added function to send mail the URL of PC app to download and install for your PC.
-The setting screen has been improved.
- Ver.1.2.4 (Jun.25.2011)
-Fixed bug:when the terminal default notificatiion ringtone was set to silent, an error occasionally occured.
- Ver.1.2.3 (Jun.18.2011)
-Fixed problem that app is terminated by Android-OS in some cases.
-Changed to indicate the solution when a connection error.
-Fixed a bug of Notification.
- Ver.1.2.2 (Jun.11.2011)
-Added function that retry failed downloads.
-Fixed a problem of "notification sounds".
- Ver.1.2.1 (Jun.08.2011)
-The design has changed slightly.
- Ver.1.2 (Jun.07.2011)
- Ver.1.1.13 (May.14.2011)
- Ver.1.1.12 (May.06.2011)
- Ver.1.1.11 (Apr.27.2011)
- Ver.1.1.10 (Apr.17.2011)
- Ver.1.1.9 (Apr.17.2011)
- Ver.1.1.8 (Apr.10.2011)
- Ver.1.1.7 (Mar.27.2011)
- Ver.1.1.6 (Mar.21.2011)
- Ver.1.1.5 (Mar.09.2011)
- Ver.1.1.4 (Mar.05.2011)
- Ver.1.1.3 (Mar.01.2011)
- Ver.1.1.2 (Feb.27.2011)
- Ver.1.1.1 (Feb.22.2011)
- Ver.1.0 (Feb.19.2011)
* iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
+ Select media files from existing directory and sub-directory
+ New Connection Manager
+ Remove horizontal UI
+ Avoid multi-access
+ Internet access (Wi-Fi AP) setup under p2p mode
+Supported device: GB1a/1b/2a
+MS Media Player Play-To
+Remove noise during connection
1. Exit at the end of track caused GB1 restart or hung
2. dlna-DMR supports FLAC HD by S/PDIF only
3. MS Media Player has no FLAC support
3. Wrong track info under shuffle play
RAW PLAY APP is exclusive for PROS Wi-Fi HD audio solution.
-Wireless FLAC HD (up to 192kHz/24bit) streaming
-Wi-Fi Direct (mobile internet) & STA mode (Wi-Fi internet)
-True zero configuration
-Multi-tag NFC pairing
-Folder based media player
-Screen off power saving
If you encounter some problems at screen off for a while, please disable vendor's specific power saving mode.
PROS simplifies wireless streaming experience.
With simple to follow steps and an easy-to-understand user friendly interface, you don't need to be a tech-wizard to get a stable and high fidelity streaming experience. Simply ensure your X300A Wireless speakers and Android device are in the same Wi-Fi network and the KEF DMC will enable you to freely swap between different music libraries and stream your favourite music to the speakers. The KEF DMC also supports lossless music file formats such as FLAC and WAV, so the X300A Wireless will let you enjoy the precision and emotional intensity of true Hi-Fi sound with no loss of musical detail.
- Total compatibility to KEF X300A Wireless speakers
- One-click selection of music server (any Android device and PC with media sharing server)
- One-click selection of speakers
- Quick access to the music you want to play
- Personalised playlist creation
- Easy-to-manage library list
- Easy-to-follow user interface
- Lossless FLAC, WAV supported
- The KEF X300A Wireless speakers
- Android device running Android OS version 2.3 or later
- PC with media sharing software can be controlled by the KEF DMC
-Most popular video formats
This app is for playing the download music in your cell phone. The music here can be displayed in a list. This free app supports to play MP3, WMA and WAV music formats directly.
Various kinds of videos can be played in this app, including RMVB, mp4 and FLV and so on. Make this app your videos?¡¥ best friend, and then you can watch them whenever and wherever you are.
1. This multimedia player is a great video player. It offers you more control to the video playing. So you can use it to play rmvb, avi, mp4 and flv videos or movies simply at will.
2. This multimedia player is a great music player. It will keep the fine music quality for you. So just use it to play mp3, wma and ogg format songs.
MORE FROM WIKI:
There might be three major groups of audio file formats:
Uncompressed audio formats, such as WAV, AIFF, AU or raw header-less PCM;
Formats with lossless compression, such as FLAC, Monkey's Audio (filename extension APE), WavPack (filename extension WV), TTA, ATRAC Advanced Lossless, Apple Lossless (filename extension m4a), MPEG-4 SLS, MPEG-4 ALS, MPEG-4 DST, Windows Media Audio Lossless (WMA Lossless), and Shorten (SHN).
Formats with lossy compression, such as MP3, Vorbis, Musepack, AAC, ATRAC and Windows Media Audio Lossy (WMA lossy).
The following comparison of audio players may compare general and technical information for a number of software media player programs.
For the purpose of this comparison, "audio players" can be defined as any media player which can only play audio files. Players capable of video playback could be included under comparison of video player software, even if they are primarily well known for audio playback.
Media players often can display icons known from physical devices such as tape recorders and CD players. Examples of these icons might be Media-playback-start.svg (play), Media-playback-pause.svg (pause), and Media-playback-stop.svg (stop).
DaRecorder is suitable for recording a variety of sounds such as personal voice, meeting, lecture, sermon, rendition, concert and music.
The use of MP3, FLAC and Ogg Vorbis makes it possible to record without losing sound quality with reduced capacity.
If you want clear sound quality and efficient compression, please choose this DaRecorder.
* ★★ Recording time is unlimited. ★★
* Some functions are limited.
1. An easy-to-use and user-friendly UI for Voice Recorder.
2. Real-time record in MP3, OGG and FLAC.
3. High Quality recording. (CD Quality)
4. MP3 Cutter & Partial repeat.
- You can change widget icons.
6. Stealth, spy, secret recording (secret recorder)
- Recording can be hidden.
7. Hide files.
8. Noise Suppression (NS)
9. You can change language.
10. Automatic timer recording
- When the specified time is elapsed, recording will begin automatically.
11. Set recording duration.
12. Record in background even when the phone is locked.
13. Selectable microphone type.
14. Audio Effects
- Bass Boost, Equalizer, Reverb
15. Share your recordings (via SNS)
16. The use of FLAC(Lossless Compression) makes it possible to reduce file capacity by 50 - 60 % while preserving sound quality at the same level of original sound.
17. The use of Variable bitrate (VBR) of MP3 and Ogg Vorbis makes it possible to regulate the capacity effectively and to reduce the loss of sound quality.
18. Real-time computing remaining recording time display during recording.
19. Unlimited recording time within the limits of storage space.
20. Safety automatic termination by checking various situations of device.
- low SD Card memory, low battery
21. Convenient file management
22. Recorded file is played on the default media player.
23. Recordings are stored on the SD card.
- in folder: (SDCard)/SoomSoft/DaRecorder/
24. High Quality recorder supporting MP3, FLAC and Ogg Vorbis
- Free Recorder, DaRec, DaRecorder, Sound Recorder, Audio Recorder, Secret recorder, Spy recorder, Stealth recorder
Using LAME encoding engine.
LAME is a high quality MPEG Audio Layer III (MP3) encoder licensed under the LGPL.
- Many improvements in quality in speed over ISO reference software.
- MPEG1,2 and 2.5 layer III encoding.
FLAC stands for Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to MP3, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality.
FLAC is a codec which allows digital audio to be losslessly compressed such that file size is reduced without any information being lost.
Digital audio compressed by FLAC's algorithm can typically be reduced to 50 - 60% of its original size, and decompressed into an identical copy of the original audio data.
3. Variable bitrate (VBR)
Variable bitrate (VBR) is a term used in telecommunications and computing that relates to the bitrate used in sound or video encoding.
MP3, Opus, WMA, Vorbis, and AAC audio files can optionally be encoded in VBR.
The advantages of VBR are that it produces a better quality-to-space ratio compared to a CBR file of the same data. The bits available are used more flexibly to encode the sound or video data more accurately, with fewer bits used in less demanding passages and more bits used in difficult-to-encode passages.
If you have an opinion on functions, bug report, trouble report and any other questions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail.
We will solve the problems and respond to your e-mail as soon as possible.
More from developer
I created this app with one goal, working real-time audio streaming of what ever I'm playing on a PC to my phone via WIFI that results in no loss of quality.
Now go throw out your expensive wireless headphones, use better "real" headphones and plug it into your Android phone.
You can expect to have the best audio possible on your android device streamed from your computer. The audio is compressed in a way that the audio remains "untouched". That is the whole point of this application and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
The free companion server application is *REQUIRED*, please download from http://www3.telus.net/~j.tully/puresoundwifi.html
There is a minimal delay in streaming the audio, and can be adjusted by using the pre-buffer slider in app.
Using the app Connect to the IP Address that is provided by the server application you downloaded from the website ( http://www3.telus.net/~j.tully/puresoundwifi.html ). Allow the server application thru any software firewall prompts.
**** If you don't hear anything after connecting ensure volume is all the way up and that WIFI is actually turned on ****
No Ads or interruption reminder in this full version!
Real-time audio capture of "what you hear" on your computer streamed to android device/phone
Low CPU usage on Server Application with excellent multithreading
Bitperfect CD Quality Audio Streaming, throw away analog wireless headphones
Android App is efficient, uses minimal cpu and ram/memory
Resynchronization if WIFI signal is lost / low
Customizable minimal latency or pre-buffer size. Choose a greater pre-buffer size if only needed.