Full feature list:
# Big, easy to use buttons.
# Full access to all of your Music divided into Artists, Albums and Playlists
# Big friendly Shuffle button, great for quickly getting some tunes going.
# Easy to use Homescreen Widget
# Large text, brilliant for when in the car.
# Inline playlist viewing with just a swipe of the screen.
# Sleep timer, just one of the features designed for everyday use.
# Lock orientation. Don't like your player constantly changing orientation in your hand? Lock it!
# Ability to disable pause when removing headphones.
# Last track action select. When a playlist finishes choose what to do, play more from artist, shuffle all tracks or just repeat the current playlist.
# Easy to access options with just a swipe of the screen.
# Exclude albums from library
# Brightness settings/Night Mode for night driving
# Shiny reflective surface for your album art
# Gingerbread status bar icons
# 2 Landscape modes, Album art and Classic large button.
Extra features planned:
- Album art grabber
- Lock screen music controls
- Playlist creation
Find Car Music on Facebook for the latest updates.
When you get in the car you simple click on the widget or tap NFC tag. Car Music Connector will enable Bluetooth for you and after Bluetooth A2DP connection will be established music will play automatically. After you leave your car Bluetooth will be disabled to conserve battery power.
Quick start using:
· Home screen widget
· Lockscreen widget (Jelly Bean 4.2)
· NFC tag tap
· Tasker plugin
Automatically do the following:
· Enable Bluetooth to make connection
· Start music playback
· Lunch any 3rd party application, Maps or Waze for example
· Disable WiFi to save power while in the car
· Enter Car mode
· Adjust music stream volume to predefined volume
When you leave the car will automatically:
· Disable Bluetooth
· Enable WiFi back (only if was disabled)
Override voice dial button to:
· Simulate play/pause key
· Open any application
· Open Google Now voice search (Jelly Bean or higher)
In addition to music playback application can optionally disable Wi-Fi while in the car and enable Android Car mode. Please see Car Home default application for more details about Android car mode. You can start any 3rd party application installed on your device after connection is established.
Car Music Connector can work with any NFC tag. For example you can use old public transportation ticket. In case your NFC tag does not have internal ID you can enable “Any NFC tag” mode that will start Car Music Connector on any NFC tag scanned. If you have multiple NFC enabled applications on your device you may be prompted to select Car Music Connector every time you tap NFC tag. If there are no other NFC enabled applications Car Music Connector will launch automatically on NFC tag tap.
Application is designed with low battery usage in mind. It does not run any background processes while idle.
There is builtin plugin for Tasker application in the app.
My new music player. I feel its better than the other top popular players out there....and I tried mostly all of them. And the sensor is just the icing on the cake. I use the hammer feature as well a lot.
*** This app is 100% ads free ***
This music player uses a simple/clear user interface, divided into 3 tabs :
- Library : to browse your music by tags or folders (or to use the search tool)
- Player : to control the music playback (playing option like shuffle, loop, timer...), and to select the sensor mode required
- Tracklist : to manage track playing order
Free features :
- on-the-go drag'n drop playlist (drag your tracks from the Library directly to the Tracklist)
- auto playlist editing (save your Tracklist as a playlist, or load an existing one)
- library browsing by artist, genre, folders...
- equalizer, bass boost, virtualizer (android > 2.3)
- smart search bar
- home screen widget
- auto sensor selection
Paid features :
Powered by exclusive algorithms, sensor modes allow you to skip songs without using your screen.
Walking, dining, driving, partying : there is a sensor mode for every situations !
4 easy-to-access modes are available :
- Wave over : Wave your hand in front of your device (5cm max) to play/skip current song. Wave twice quickly to go back to previous track. Hold it 0.5s to pause. The proximity sensor we use is generally located around the device front speaker.
- Pocket : Lock the device, put in your pocket, slap it to skip current track.
- Hammer : Put the device on a surface like a table, hit the table to skip current song. WARNING: using the device loudspeaker can produce enough vibration to fire the action ! (you can adjust sensitivity if needed)
- Custom : In case you feel the need to use different sensor settings. Set wich sensors you want to enable, set sensitivty and your own action for each sensor events !
Please join the facebook page to ask questions, report bugs and request features ! (you can also use button in app context menu)
**** NEXT FEATURES ****
once required amount of money gathered, the next step is to add :
- refreshed user interface
- 10 bands equalizer + preamp control + presets (like poweramp)
- high quality playback
- crossfading/fading/gapless option
- more supported format
- optimization for NEON SIMD
**** ABOUT NEW PAID FEATURES ****
As I could have expected, lots of users are angry about recent changes in SMP...
So, for people who are either :
- without credit card
- in a country not supported by Google Play billing system
- not the "supportive" type
I've just rebuilt the last 100% free version, and put it on my server (url on SMP facebook page).
As I already said before, I can't spend much time on SMP anymore, and I'd like to pay a talented developer for advanced new features, and graphics designers to make the whole thing look nicer.
tags : music player, mp3, sensors, pocket, fun, proximity, wave over, equalizer, playlist, on-the-go, car, driving, walking
Now A new full-screen panel pop up with cool design amd magic animation. Music swing is no longer a dream!
- Slide up and down to switch songs.
- Click on a song to play a specific song.
- Press the button in control area could get respond.
- Choose or edit the songs after entering the page of song list.
- Flip the widget to switch songs.
- Flick left and right to switch between different songs in full screen mode.
- Choose or edit the songs after entering the page of song list.
How to add Next Panel to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Next Panel option and choose the panel you like. A new screen will be added and the panel will be placed on the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
Follow me on Google+ to keep up to date with the latest, and for beta testing opportunities.
Upgrade to Shuttle+ for access to additional themes, tag editing and folder browsing support:
➜ Playlists, batch add, swipe to remove, drag 'n drop
➜ Enqueue songs to play next
➜ Sleep timer
➜ Lockscreen controls (ICS+)
➜ Notification controls (Honeycomb+)
➜ Jelly Bean notification controls
➜ Gapless playback (Jelly Bean+)
➜ Optimised layout for phones and tablets
➜ Highly customizable widgets
➜ Headset button controls
➜ Album & artist artwork downloading
➜ Optional 'Google Now' style cards UI
➜ Gesture support (swipe to change track, swipe to remove from playlist, drag n drop playlist items etc.)
➜ Light, dark & mixed themes
➜ Scrobbling via Simple Last.FM Scrobbler
➜ Lyrics search via MusiXmatch & embedded lyrics support
➜ Voice search
➜ 6 band equalizer with bass boost
➜ Holo style UI throughout the app
➜ Car mode
➜ Compilation album sorting (sort by album-artist)
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook:
See the blog:
※ 本アプリケーションは、Walkman F880シリーズ用のアプリケーションです。
Features include downloading of album art, full screen album art, last.fm scrobbling, and equalizer.
Please report issues, send translations or suggestions via email!
Note: Currently, only reads from external memory (SD Card).
Keywords: Music Player, Media Player, Car, Automobile, Hands Free, Voice Search, Swipe, Gestures, Last.fm
With this player you can create playlists and organize your folders by simply taking your phone or tablet without using the annoying system scan. You choose what to listen to without getting lost in the extensive research of your songs.
*** The features are numerous, including ***
- Formats supported: MP3, WAV, OGG, MID, MP4, M4A, 3GP, FLAC, AAC and some WMA files depends on the compression. (FLAC , AAC and WMA only for Android 3.1 or higher)
- Clearly hear the music, even off-screen
- Use of gestures with your finger to change songs (right and left), pause (double tap), start a song (double tap) and vary the volume (up and down)
- Hide playlist Side
- Add files, folders (including subfolders choice) and playlist to current playlist
- Remove the selected song, all songs or just the missing physical disk
- Load and save playlist
- Sort the playlist in different ways
- Quickly search for a song from the playlist
- Display the time remaining or time elapsed for a song by tapping on it - Loading all the ID3 information from MP3 files
- Display of the cover while listening the song
- Widgets of various sizes
- Oscilloscope (Android 2.3 or higher)
- Search Covers online
- Equalizer (Android 2.3 or higher)
- Queue of songs you like
- Long menus by tapping on a song
- Command/Send Track information to Bluetooth devices like car stereo or headsets
- A lot of other options...
*** Explanation of Permissions ***
All permits are used to the normal operation of the program without any complete collection of user information, in details:
- INTERNET to connect to the network for AdMob advertising and to unlock the FREE version;
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for AdMob advertising;
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to save the cache and the playlist, and more on the SD;
- WAKE_LOCK to keep active the player during screen off when playback;
- RECORD_AUDIO to draw the oscilloscope;
- READ_PHONE_STATE and GET_ACCOUNTS to use donations.
All news will be displayed at the opening of the new version of the program once installed.
read the Apps for Education story here: http://cp2-software.tumblr.com/"
For a Bluetooth device to play music, it must support the A2DP standard, otherwise it can't stream music (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth_profile)
Have you ever wanted to get into your car and when Bluetooth connects to your phone the music just starts playing where it left off in the player of your choice?
This app is designed to tie the Bluetooth connect event to playing the music player of your choice. Unlike other auto-play options, this allows you to select the specific player that should be used. Do you want Spotify instead of Google Music Player, you can select that, do you want TuneIn instead of the Core Android music player, no problem.
Why would you want this? Some Bluetooth receivers do not play at all, some target the stock music player, this puts you in control of what happens when Bluetooth audio connects.
This App assumes you already have the subject Bluetooth device Paired to your phone using the BT device manufacturer's unique approach. It won't help Pair the device, the list that shows (as in the App picture) is a list of Paired (sometimes called Bonded) devices.
This App starts a Music App by package name and broadcasts "play" to start the player. NOT all players support this. Some players that work:
* Google Play Music
* Core Music Player
* Android Music
* Rocket Player
* iHeart Radio: Best if you select "Play last station on startup"
* Pandora: Must select "Bluetooth for Automotive" in settings
* TuneIn: Best if you select "Auto restart Player"
* Slacker: Best if you select "Resume Play on Startup"
* Maple MP3 player. Note: Must set "Respond to Headset Buttons" to ON
Explanation of Permissions:
* Network/Create Bluetooth connections: Obvious
* Phone Calls/Read phone state: If in a phone call, this app will wait until you hang up to start the music player
* System Tools/Change WiFi state: there is a Tweak that can turn off the WiFi if you want when Bluetooth connects.
* Network/view Wi-Fi state: support tweak Restore Wifi on disconnect so have to read Wifi state
- Support same look and touch feeling with iPhone
- Support seamless playback
- Support browse by artist, album, song or genre media
- Support create playlists and playlist shortcuts
- Support play queue management
- Support repeat and shuffle playback
- Support playback widget at launcher
- Support English,German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese and Chinese language
- Support set song as ringtone
- Support Screen Lock playback
- Support EQ function
- Support song share with Bluetooth and Email
- Support Cover Flow
- Support edit media meta data
- Support switch to next song via swipe the album art in album/tracks view
- Support playlist Edit ,Clear and Delete function
- Support 'All Songs' in artist
- Support 'All Songs' in album
- Support search function when long press song
- Support 'Use as alarm' function when long press song
- Support recently add playlist(you can set the time in settings)
- Support Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC one
- Support 1080P resolution
- Support iOS 7 theme
- Support Filter the small audio files which is less than 800K(Default off in settings)
- Support Hi Dev Studio Bundles License Key
- More functionality than Winamp
Let's go to enjoy it!
If you meet any issue, pls don't just rate one star. We hope your email the issue to hidevstudio(at)gmail.com, we will definitely feedback and resolve your issue asap.
Or follow us
We are welcome volunteer to help us for different language translation, if you have time pls contact with us.
Tag: iPhone Style, iOS, Record, Music Playback, Artist, Album, Playlist, EQ, Lock Screen playback,Cover Flow
This app is ad-supported.
You can get more iPhone Style and Android capability Apps in "Hi Dev Studio".
Folder Player is a popular and totally free (NO Ads!) minimalistic but powerful alternative music player which uses folders to play music or audiobooks. Supports MP3 format, as well as (*IF* supported by your hardware), FLAC, WAV, AAC, WMA among others.
Just navigate deep to any directory you like and play it. You an play individual files too.
Folder Player is a freeware which knows how to play whole directories. It can browse and play individual files, folders, or full folder trees.
Why another music player for Android?
There are many great mp3 players out there. If you're happy with them, you probably don't need another one. But chances are, you have same problem as I had before I created this app - you tried many players (like MortPlayer or WinAmp), and your mp3 tag-based access to your music still too cumbersome, because your world defined - yes - by folders.
Is Folder Player a solution?
If you need advanced capabilities of a desktop player - Folder Player is probably not the right fit.
This player focuses on things that really are important: browsing and playing music on a portable device, and that's exactly what makes this app stand out.
You can learn more, join beta program or leave feedback at http://folderplayer.com
If you like the player - it is important to rate this app - here is why:
More people rate it -> more people see it -> more feedback -> more updates
(by the way same applies to other apps you like, rate them too!)
Other features include:
- integration with bluetooth headphones (and car)
- integration with last.fm (via scrobbler)
- pauses during phone calls and navigation speech
- sequential and random play
- configurable settings
- Double press headset button to skip track
- Search (Android 4+)
I would like to thank all the fans of this app, for your feedback, donation, translations and also Uplink (http://vinisoft.com) who helped me with the UI for this app.
Want to be part of the beta program? https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.folderplayer
Upon first time launching the APPLICATION or initially adding the WIDGET to your home screen you simply choose your favourite paired device for streaming music to via A2DP (stereo bluetooth).
Your chosen device is then taken as your preferred option for future use, so that with one click the app shortcut or widget will switch on bluetooth and connect to your device ready for you to start streaming via your favourite media player application.
Should you wish to change the device set as you favourite just press the 'Change Preferred Device' button on the app splash screen or remove the widget from your home screen and re-add.
NOTE: THE DEVICE YOU WANT TO CONNECT MUST SUPPORT A2DP. They can be things such as stereo personal headsets and car stereos.
-If you like it please rate it.
-If you are having problems, check out the website for assistance or contact me and maybe I can help. Please don't just rate it with 1 star and say it doesn't work as this doesn't help anyone and I can't contact you to give you any help. (Particularly if you are using a device which does not support A2DP!)
-If you have a bug or suggestion, contact me and I may be able to change it.
Depending upon the level of interest telephony functionality can be added to this application - currently not supported.
Note: Currently available at a discounted price.
With Shazam launcher, you can start Shazam tagging on your smartphone directly from your SmartWatch!
This extension supports Sony SmartWatch2 & SmartWatch.
You must install Shazam or Shazam Encore on your smartphone.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2 (SW2)
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch (MN2)
Notice that having time indicator and progress bar can slow down the device and cause battery drain and there is no way to fix that.
Please support my developments by donating to email@example.com.
Simple music widget for all the music lovers who have Xperia phones just for that reason, but cannot use the stock widget on non-stock launchers.
- Supports both local servers and MySqueezebox.com (you will need to have a MySqueezebox.com account)
- Automatically discovers local servers on your network.
- Supports playback of music files on your server and internet streams.
- Natively decodes Flac, MP3, AAC, Ogg, Alac, and PCM (AIF and Wav) audio.
- Natively supports playback of 24bit audio by converting to 16bit (with dithering).
- Continues playing when the app is in the background.
- Can handle music with lower than 44.1Khz sampling rates, common with internet radio.
- Supports fade in, fade out, and crossfading between songs.
- Supports synchronized playback with other players.
- Supports single channel mode for using two sync'd players as left and right channels
- Supports track/album gain for songs.
- Automatically pauses playback for phone calls.
- Option to pause audio when the headphones are unplugged.
- Option to launch directly into the notification area without showing an app view.
- Option to limit playback to only lossy compressed formats for low bandwidth situations.
- Option to auto-detect connection type (3G/4G or Wifi) and set the bandwidth accordingly.
- Option to disable 24->16bit dithering and/or use lower quality resampling for use on slower devices.
- Option to output higher than 44.1kHz audio on devices that support it.
- Works with the apps in MyApps that are allowed by Logitech to work on software players.
- Currently Android only supports up to 16bit/48kHz audio.
- Only works with ShoutCast and plain http internet streams, which accounts for the majority
of streams. Will not work with MMS and MMSH streams, which are mainly used for WMA audio.
- Apps like Rhapsody (and possibly Spotify) will not work with this app because Logitech restricts
them to hardware players only. I've been told that paid Pandora should work.
- The quality of synchronized playback can vary a lot depending on the device.
It works well on a Galaxy Nexus, but it won't be perfect and will need to be adjusted in your server
- Your own music library and recommendations:
The app plays the Mp3s from your own music library and songs recommended by Musicovery. Recommended songs are streamed or transferred to your device, and are constantly renewed. Even without mobile connection you can play recommended songs.
- Interactive mood pad:
When your finger rolls over the mood pad, samples are immediately played from the position of your finger. When you are satisfied with the song/mood, by lifting your finger from the screen, a playlist is generated from the last song rolled over.
You can play music everywhere (public transport, car, home,...), even without mobile connection, including recommended Mp3s (recommended songs are selected according to your taste and are pre-transferred to your device for off-line use).
By selecting genres/decades, rating songs with “I like” and “I don’t like” and interacting with the app (skipping songs,...), playlists get personalized to your own taste.
- Best way to use the app:
When you open the app for the first time, be connected in wifi and use it for 1 hour : songs from your library will be positioned on the mood pad and recommended mp3s will be transferred in sufficient quantity.
If you have already an account with Musicovery, log in: as a result recommendation will be more personalized from the start.
Transfer to your iphone Mp3s that are representative of your music taste.
If you need assistance, write to us at:
More from developer
Root is required!
DON'T INSTALL AND DON'T RATE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A ROOTED DEVICE!!!!
It is highly recommended to make a nandroid backup before changing system files.
Jelly Bean users: be sure to make a backup before using this application!!!!!!
In case of errors, please send me the log that will show so i can fix the bugs and errors. Thank you
Updated system applications decreases phone internal memory, because the update is stored in /data/app and the original apk is still in /system/app.
System app cleaner will automatically:
- backup the original apk in /sdcard/system cleaner/ (in case you want to restore the original apk)
- delete the obsolete apk
- integrate the update to the system
- delete dalvik-cache(optional but recommended)
- reboot device (optional but recommended)
By doing this, a considerable amount of internal memory storage will be freed.
How to use it:
- start the application
- let it check for updates
- start and let the application finish the work
- restart the device (preferable with deleting the dalvik-cache to free some more space if possible)
NOTE: the first restart will take longer time to rebuild the dalvik-cache(this is normal)
This is a small application that turn's off and lock the display without using the physical button.
You can use the app shortcut, or the widget (without the text).
No need to configure, no adds.
If you don't like my icon, download your self one in png format, put it in the root of your sdcard(or internal storage if the device has it) , rename it to "power_icon.png" , then remove the old widget, re-add it again, and the new icon is here
On first start you will be asked to enable it as device administrator,
this is needed to get access to the screen lock function.
Honeycomb and above:
- go to Settings>Security>Device administrators, uncheck(deactivate) Screen lock - then proceed with normal uninstall
- go to Settings>Location & security>Select device administrators, uncheck(deactivate) Screen lock - then proceed with normal uninstall
This application let you manage all applications that are installed on your device.
Move your preferred applications to system, uninstall unwanted system applications and bloatware,
freeze (disable) applications, move applications on the external storage (sd card) and back ( on some devices it will not work)
backup and restore app data etc...
Kitkat priv-app support
before uninstalling system apps, disable them, test a day or two,
then, if all is normal, proceed with uninstall.
Do not manage system apps that you are unsure of its purpose.
Just turn on your WiFi and start the server, enter the provided address in your browser, allow the access, and you're done.
No more USB cable.
It's working over 3g data too, but be careful because you might go over your data plan allowance.
You must allow the access to the network if you have installed any kind of firewall(droidwall or similar)
Do not use port 1234, it is picking up strange data and the file gets corrupted on upload.
best results are on the default 8080.