Class lists can be added manually or imported from a csv file contained with a Dropbox® or email.
Easily send reports in a variety of formats to email and Dropbox® including;
-Daily Attendance & Missing Students
- Full Semester Reports
- Summary Reports
Other Features of Easy Attendance include
- Customizable Statuses
- Dropbox® Synchronization
Add extensive student details for each student including parents email, home phone number and much more. You can also add your own customised details
- Easily add observations and notes for each student - creating an excellent record of progress or points of interest.
- Review these observations or email them to a parent or colleague
Easily generate random teams and groups of up to 30 students per group
★ Key Features:
☆ Attendance – Simply record and track daily attendance throughout the year.
☆ Field Trips - Easily run roll calls to ensure the group is together; boarding the bus, lunch time, restroom breaks, etc..
☆ Fire Drills - Quickly take attendance in case of a fire drill or worse case fire!
☆ Seating Chart - Powerful graphical tool that allows you to visualize your students or classroom the way you want!
☆ Note Tracker - A great way to track information about your students and class!
☆ Reports – Very impressive reports! Unlike other apps, data is stored conveniently on the phone and does not require network access to a server.
★ Key App Notes:
→ Works great on phones and tablets!
→ Simple attendance:
- Tap on the student's name or scan the students QR code.
- Optionally use the graphical seating chart.
→ Simple setup and user friendly:
- Import students from your contact list or from a CSV file.
- Take students picture with the camera or tap on the picture to use an existing photo.
- Statuses can be customized to meet your needs. Unlike other apps, it’s completely up to you!
- Attendance Examples:
- Make it simple: Present and Absent.
- Make it detailed: Present, Absent, Tardy, Dismissed, Sick, etc...
- Note Examples:
- Student Behavior: Good, Ok, Needs Improvement, etc..
- Awards – Gold Star, Special Helper, Student of the Month, etc..
- Miscellaneous: Badges, Performance, Achievements, Paid/Unpaid, etc..
→ Flexible Reports!
- Student’s attendance over a date range.
- Class's attendance over a date range.
- Multiple class attendance report.
- Class and individual student Note reports.
- Reports can be emailed, including CSV files with the data.
- Reports include totals and details for the actual days.
- And much, much, more..
→ Seating chart:
- Visually layout the classroom by dragging students to the position you want.
- Supports a grid layout for easy placement.
- Supports free floating to put students exactly where you need.
- Zoom in or Zoom out to meet all display sizes.
- Chart can be used for Attendance and Notes.
→ Random Picker
- Pick a random student or the next random student that hasn't been picked yet. Great for selecting a line leader, special helper, teams, etc..
- Quickly see the totals of notes assigned to students.
- Simply long click the student to add a quick note.
→ Backup and restore the database to your local SDCard so you don't need to worry about losing your information.
→ Optional QR Code Support
- Quickly scan in each student for fast attendance.
- Integrates with multiple free 3rd party QR code scanning apps to meet your needs; "ZXing", "Google Goggles", "QR Droid", etc..
Language Support: English, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Arabic
- Don't see a language you need? Email us and let us know!
Disclaimer: This application is not a life safety application and we always recommend multiple safeguards to keep students safe!
Enjoy life, travel safe!
Keywords: teachers, college professors, educators, coaches, scout leaders, managers, martial arts schools, dance studios, gymnastics academies, students, QR Code, seating chart, behavior, awards, badges, season, teams, clubs, groups
With Attendance you can create courses, terms and course occurrences; create groups of students with different schedules; add students to groups; and finally take attendances. Attendance status can be configured for each occurrence and are Present, Absent and Late by default.
Attendance also supports importing student lists from text files, importing student photos and you can backup and restore the whole database.
You can also add notes to a student in a particular class and add a topic to a class for future reference.
Export attendance data to CSV and HTML. In a future release, it will be possible to export to Excel, Markdown, Dokuwiki; and also e-mail students and a bunch of other planned features.
Key features of Attendance Register are:
◆ A swipeable calendar for each subject in which the dates are colour coded according to the attendance
◆ Add notes for each day in the calendar
◆ Simple and smooth UI
◆ Statistics are displayed on the homepage
◆ Rename the subjects whenever you like
◆ Easy reordering of the homepage subjects' list
◆ Attendance Percentage is calculated and displayed underneath the calendar
◆ Password-protect the app
Start using the app by simply adding the subjects for which attendance have to be tracked. The subjects are displayed in a clean and simple list on the home page (along with attendance statistics: present, absent, total, percentage). To mark attendance, all one needs to do is to select any subject (which opens that subject's calendar) and tap on the date for which attendance has to be marked.
Clicking any date gives the following four options:
The last option, i.e., "Note", provides a way to add notes for a particular day in the calendar
★★ Long press any subject on the homepage to get more options ★★
The following statistics are displayed for each subject:
• Present - the number of days/attendance marked as "Present"
• Absent - the number of days/attendance marked as "Absent"
• Total - the sum of number of present and absent
• Percentage - the percentage of classes attended [ calculated using: (present/total) x 100 ]
In short, it is a neatly built attendance register/attendance tracker/attendance calculator which can be used by students as well as anyone who wants to track/calculate their attendance in a particular activity/job.
HOW-TO on website: http://androidforacademics.com/2010/09/attendance-instruction-manual/
Track how many classes you've bunked & attended per subject. Attendance Manager helps you maintain your attendance status of all subjects.
It enables you to create any number of subjects & track their attendance. First, enter the compulsory attendance given by your university. Then sit back & relax as Attendance Manager tracks your attendance percentage every time you update it.
The app highlights subjects with lower attendance, ensuring that you don't miss them.
Another sweet feature? This app backs up your data in real time! This means that no factory reset or phone format will take away your last updated attendance! :)
This application is compatible with all Android 2.3+ devices. What are you waiting for? ;)
Fine print: This application DOES NOT PROMOTE bunking. The developer IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for the user's attendance in university. :P
You need to have a K12 Online School (OLS) Account in order to use this application.
* Displays a list of your student’s courses and his/her corresponding attendance time.
* Easily scroll and pick time to enter your student’s attendance.
* Includes a missing attendance alert.
Note: This app requires Adobe Air also be installed on your device to work properly. You can download Adobe AIR from Google Play, or you will be prompted to download it after installing this app before you can start log in and start entering attendance.
Are you a school or college teacher? If your answer is YES then this app is especially for YOU. Leave your old ways to take attendance in school/college class and start using Easy Attendance NOW! This will make your attendance taking a simple task and will generate reports for you. You can any time edit any attendance, add students, delete students. Most importantly your data will always be safe and you will never lose it. You can share students information with others teachers as well. Easy Attendance lets you take attendance quickly and get back to teaching.
* Fast Interface for Taking Attendance
* Export, Import, Share data
* Your data will be safe at your Google drive.
* Edit Attendance.
* Add as many classes you want.
* Get Attendance reports between any two dates
* Sort Attendance reports and Students list
* Write Yourself a Note (Hint: Swipe on a Student’s Name)
Please note- You can give same roll number if students are in different class.
* Upload student images
* Notes for students
mAttendance is an App for teachers who would like to take student attendances on their mobile devices.
You can create courses, add students directly or import them simply from an excel sheet.
A sample excel sheet to import is given below:
Import student names and attendance details
Swipe to take attendance
Export attendance details
Send SMS's to absentees and students
Write on external storage
Read and Send SMS
In App Purchasing
In App Purchases
Exporting the excel feature is free for first 30 days
After 30 days subscription costs 1$ or equivalent per year.
It saves you the trouble of opening a browser and waiting for the page to load just to see your attendance.
- You only have to enter your credentials once, making your life easier
- Clean easy to use UI
- Allows temporary logins (for those times when your friends want to check their attendance on your phone)
temporary logins will not mess with your saved credentials.
- Absent Details, by day, and subject
Feel free to email me about bugs/feature requests
If you encounter a "Force Close" (Hopefully you don't) please hit report. That would be helpful in solving the problem.
1. Add class button will enable you to add your class along with its corresponding strength. There is no limit to the number of classes you want to add. Special characters and space is not allowed to name a class, the underscore is allowed.
1.1 To add students to the respective class you can identify them by name or number by selecting the appropriate button. To add students to the respective class you can identify them by name or number by selecting the appropriate button. The automatic button enables you feed in the start number and end number to enlist the student numbers.
1.2 The next screen displays all the numbers enlisted, here you can add additional numbers manually or delete any number by using a long press on the number. While adding additional students the total should be less than or equal to the class strength specified in the first screen.
2. In “Take attendance” select the class, add all the details specified including the topic and number of periods. Take the attendance by selecting the students present in the class. If the number of students present is more than use the select all option and uncheck those students who are absent for the class.
3. “View attendance” will display the attendance for the day; edit will enable you to edit the attendance.
4. “Edit/delete” will display all the classes, long press will enable you to delete or edit the selected class.
5. Selecting the class in “Analysis” screen, will display a summary of the class work handled till date. The export file will generate an XL sheet with all the details of the class work handled till date along with the percentage of attendance for each student.
5.1 Enable the specific button on the “analysis screen”, enter the number or the name of the student to know his/her percentage of attendance and the day/days the student was present indicated by a green button.
Sign Here was created to solve the problem of tracking and keeping attendance for events where peoples signatures are required. This eliminates the need for tracking and keeping paper copies, because now you can save them electronically in PDF format (other formats will come soon).
The Event report will provide a PDF report with the actual handwritten signatures than can be shared or printed to your Google Cloud Print.
1. Business meetings attendance.
2. Training sessions attendance.
3. School student attendance.
4. Corporate governance and compliance sign up sheets.
5. Sports Game Card tracking.
Dependencies: Samsung SPen SDK 3.0.9 or higher App, PDF Viewer App (Ex. Quickoffice). Internet is optional to save report to the cloud.
1. If you encountered issue when attendee click on Sign Here to add his signature, the user may receive a pop-up error.
Please update the version of the SPen SDK installed on your phone to the latest version 3.0.9 or higher. Then restart the Sign Here application after upgrading Spen SDK.
This app let's you record your class bunks so that you always have a track of your attendance. It displays appropriate tips, warnings and alerts to help you stay within attendance limits. You can also set-up daily notifications (as reminders) so that you never miss to record a single class bunk.
Simply put, you need this app.
Update: I've open sourced Bunk-o-Meter. You may do whatever you want with the code or the resources. Get it here:
Google Play App Demo Link
- 20 different class lists of up to 200 students per class.
- Select a student at random while device speaks name aloud
- Student Photo gallery and Name Quiz option to match faces to names
- Keep track of correct and incorrect responses
- Record student absent so their names are not called.
- Create random groups sizes 2-10
- Make groups based on mixed or same gender
- Add student name quiz to math student photo to name
Students enjoy the Speak Aloud feature in my classroom. Participation is more equitable and students really do enjoy participating in activities more when using the app. Perhaps teachers will find another setting where this app may be useful
http://docs.google.com/document/d/1PVSXNaSZapenlc0cV42JE2UUAKv_rshRKRoXs32cWuI/edit?usp=sharing">Google Doc User Guide
- Create multiple sessions by just giving them a name
- Each session has a specific geolocation and a flexible registration period
- Ask attendees to type the name of the session on their smartphones
- This will guarantee that they are inside since their geolocation would be also checked
- View lists of attendees here on our website
- Organise and modify them
- Access statistics for each session
Neka vaše dijete nauči latinicu kroz jednostavnu igru probijanja balona. Igra sadrži mnogo različitih riječi iz bosanskog, hrvatskog i srpskog jezika. Zabavno i besplatno!