★ Key Features:
☆ Attendance – Simply record and track daily attendance throughout the year.
☆ Field Trips - Easily run roll calls to ensure the group is together; boarding the bus, lunch time, restroom breaks, etc..
☆ Fire Drills - Quickly take attendance in case of a fire drill or worse case fire!
☆ Seating Chart - Powerful graphical tool that allows you to visualize your students or classroom the way you want!
☆ Note Tracker - A great way to track information about your students and class!
☆ Reports – Very impressive reports! Unlike other apps, data is stored conveniently on the phone and does not require network access to a server.
★ Key App Notes:
→ Works great on phones and tablets!
→ Simple attendance:
- Tap on the student's name or scan the students QR code.
- Optionally use the graphical seating chart.
→ Simple setup and user friendly:
- Import students from your contact list or from a CSV file.
- Take students picture with the camera or tap on the picture to use an existing photo.
- Statuses can be customized to meet your needs. Unlike other apps, it’s completely up to you!
- Attendance Examples:
- Make it simple: Present and Absent.
- Make it detailed: Present, Absent, Tardy, Dismissed, Sick, etc...
- Note Examples:
- Student Behavior: Good, Ok, Needs Improvement, etc..
- Awards – Gold Star, Special Helper, Student of the Month, etc..
- Miscellaneous: Badges, Performance, Achievements, Paid/Unpaid, etc..
→ Flexible Reports!
- Student’s attendance over a date range.
- Class's attendance over a date range.
- Multiple class attendance report.
- Class and individual student Note reports.
- Reports can be emailed, including CSV files with the data.
- Reports include totals and details for the actual days.
- And much, much, more..
→ Seating chart:
- Visually layout the classroom by dragging students to the position you want.
- Supports a grid layout for easy placement.
- Supports free floating to put students exactly where you need.
- Zoom in or Zoom out to meet all display sizes.
- Chart can be used for Attendance and Notes.
→ Random Picker
- Pick a random student or the next random student that hasn't been picked yet. Great for selecting a line leader, special helper, teams, etc..
- Quickly see the totals of notes assigned to students.
- Simply long click the student to add a quick note.
→ Backup and restore the database to your local SDCard so you don't need to worry about losing your information.
→ Optional QR Code Support
- Quickly scan in each student for fast attendance.
- Integrates with multiple free 3rd party QR code scanning apps to meet your needs; "ZXing", "Google Goggles", "QR Droid", etc..
Language Support: English, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Arabic
- Don't see a language you need? Email us and let us know!
Disclaimer: This application is not a life safety application and we always recommend multiple safeguards to keep students safe!
Enjoy life, travel safe!
Keywords: teachers, college professors, educators, coaches, scout leaders, managers, martial arts schools, dance studios, gymnastics academies, students, QR Code, seating chart, behavior, awards, badges, season, teams, clubs, groups
Key features of Attendance Register are:
◆ A swipeable calendar for each subject in which the dates are colour coded according to the attendance
◆ Add notes for each day in the calendar
◆ Simple and smooth UI
◆ Statistics are displayed on the homepage
◆ Rename the subjects whenever you like
◆ Easy reordering of the homepage subjects' list
◆ Attendance Percentage is calculated and displayed underneath the calendar
◆ Password-protect the app
Start using the app by simply adding the subjects for which attendance have to be tracked. The subjects are displayed in a clean and simple list on the home page (along with attendance statistics: present, absent, total, percentage). To mark attendance, all one needs to do is to select any subject (which opens that subject's calendar) and tap on the date for which attendance has to be marked.
Clicking any date gives the following four options:
The last option, i.e., "Note", provides a way to add notes for a particular day in the calendar
★★ Long press any subject on the homepage to get more options ★★
The following statistics are displayed for each subject:
• Present - the number of days/attendance marked as "Present"
• Absent - the number of days/attendance marked as "Absent"
• Total - the sum of number of present and absent
• Percentage - the percentage of classes attended [ calculated using: (present/total) x 100 ]
In short, it is a neatly built attendance register/attendance tracker/attendance calculator which can be used by students as well as anyone who wants to track/calculate their attendance in a particular activity/job.
Sign Here was created to solve the problem of tracking and keeping attendance for events where peoples signatures are required. This eliminates the need for tracking and keeping paper copies, because now you can save them electronically in PDF format (other formats will come soon).
The Event report will provide a PDF report with the actual handwritten signatures than can be shared or printed to your Google Cloud Print.
1. Business meetings attendance.
2. Training sessions attendance.
3. School student attendance.
4. Corporate governance and compliance sign up sheets.
5. Sports Game Card tracking.
Dependencies: Samsung SPen SDK 3.0.9 or higher App, PDF Viewer App (Ex. Quickoffice). Internet is optional to save report to the cloud.
1. If you encountered issue when attendee click on Sign Here to add his signature, the user may receive a pop-up error.
Please update the version of the SPen SDK installed on your phone to the latest version 3.0.9 or higher. Then restart the Sign Here application after upgrading Spen SDK.
Note: Sign In-Out app requires a monthly subscription after the 14 day trial.
Parents use a 4 digit pin to drop off or pick up their child on the School Android device. Simple to setup through our website or the app.
*** Live ATTENDANCE status
*** Replace Staff TIMESHEETS with an Electronic Timeclock
*** Attendance, sign in out reports and 30 min counts can be viewed and printed from the website. LATE hours and AFTER SCHOOL care hours can be viewed for the whole month for BILLING parents
*** Ability to consolidate rooms for managing RATIOS
*** Enhanced SECURITY. Parents receive EMAIL notifications when their child is dropped off or picked up
*** Ability to add other emergency CONTACTS for pickup drop off
Add children and parents either through our website or the app.
Neka vaše dijete nauči latinicu kroz jednostavnu igru probijanja balona. Igra sadrži mnogo različitih riječi iz bosanskog, hrvatskog i srpskog jezika. Zabavno i besplatno!