With the Android wallet, you can easily access your existing FLASH web wallet account or Create new account. You can use an email address or your public address for sending and receiving FLASH coins.
FLASH is not money, it’s a much bigger idea than money. It’s a community supported blockchain designed for small and fast transactions. People can send and receive FLASH and use it for just about anything, limited only by their imaginations.There are only 900m coins and they were all distributed to the community.
FLASH is based on Litecoin, but even lighter. It’s very efficient and because the mining is minimal and done by volunteers, transaction fees are very low. Our goal is to create a safe and secure environment for community members to participate in FLASH and facilitate communications and commerce without friction. Security is provided through our unique distributed node based governance model that we call GovNodes.
The FLASH Advantage
- Public blockchain operated for the public good.
- Zero Inflation. All coins were issued to the community. No new coins will ever be issued. - If you want some FLASH you will need to trade with community members.
- No Unfair Advantage, everyone donated something for their FLASH, except for less than 0.1% of the FLASH that was given to people who tested FLASH. There is no developer slush fund, please don’t ask for free coins.
- Optimized and tested for efficiency and high volume.
- Decentralized governance (GovNodes)
- Community supported. Anyone can develop using the FLASH Blockchain. Build a project, collect your fee for using your app directly into your own wallet. Projects can be developed by anyone. Developers solicit donations from the community.
- Eco-Friendly. We’ve benchmarked 25k transactions per second using 80 watts of power.