* Over 6,400 Japanese words and phrases - Yes, that is right 6,400!
* Every word includes a native speaker's audio recording.
* Flashcard review and exercises to aid memorization.
* Learning-list testing technique ensures word retention.
General, Business, Law, Medicine, Telecommunication and computers. Each group contains a large number of sets.
Adding a picture can help you remember the word. For, example, take a photo of your favorite pet or an indoor plant and attach it to a card for substance memorization of the respective word and its translation.
Another important feature of this application is the availability of human voice recording for words and their translations.
Let's walk through the components to give you a better idea of what you can do with this app.
The face of a card shows the source word translation or definition, and the reverse side shows the source word. The player browses the cards and, whenever necessary, uses a hint.
The goal is to learn all the cards in the set.
This is a traditional game targeting in-depth word learning. In this game, the same cards as those used in the FlashCards game are divided into 4 groups (4 pockets). At the beginning of the game all cards are located in the first pocket. You turn the cards one by one and, if you know the hidden word, put the card in the second pocket. Keep browsing until all the cards from the first pocket are moved to the second pocket.
At the second stage you move the cards to the third pocket and, again, if you know the hidden word, put the card in the next pocket. The game continues until all cards are moved to the fourth pocket and memorized. You will direct most of your effort at learning difficult words, while simple words will shortly jump to the fourth pocket.
In this game the focus is on the correct spelling of words. The program displays the cards one by one with the target word hidden. This game is similar to FlashCards, but this time you should type the word yourself. As in all other games, you can view the target word at any time.
In this game you should choose the word which best corresponds to the given description. You will be offered four choices, and you should select the correct one. If your choice is incorrect, you will be prompted to answer the given question later.
This component enables you to create new sets of user entries. The database created can be used in Linguistic FlashCards, Pockets, Spell-It-Right, and Translation Test. Use this section to add your own words with their translations and corresponding pictures.
Want to master English vocabulary?
English - Japanese flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in English for Japanese speakers. One side of flashcards contains words in English and another side of flashcards contains words in Japanese. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling , Rearrange to make the learning English language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥ ♥
English - Japanese flashcards app includes 5000+ premade English flashcards which cover the most used English words from 9 categories:
• Food and Meals
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
(Japanese characters, hiragana and katakana, there are many similar characters.)
According to the following settings, a variety of tests are available.
- Beginner, Intermediate, Expert
- Hiragana -> Katakana : Hiragana and Katakana, select the same
- Hiragana -> Romanji : Hiragana and Romanji, select the same (Beginners only)
- Katakana -> Hiragana : Katakana and Hiragana, select the same
- Katakana -> Romanji : Katakana and Romanji, select the same (Beginners only)
- Romanji -> Hiragana : Romanji and Hiragana, select the same
- Romanji -> Katakana : Romanji and Katakana, select the same
- Sequential, Randomize
- Hiragana (or Katakana) range selection
Categories include: Food items, Animals, Alphabet, Transportation, Numbers, Colors & Shapes, Clothing, Household items, Body Parts, Outdoor items, Music Instruments/Arts & Learning.
★ Kids tested - they love it! Parents tested - they love it!
★ Building vocabulary has never been so much fun
★ 11 Categories - All in 1 App!
★ Large words and letters
★ Large icons and buttons
★ Professional voice overs recorded in production studio
★ High quality images
★ Real sounds where applicable
★ Question mode for parent-child interaction
★ Great memory building exercise
★ Over 450 words!
Parents have the option to turn voice overs off during parent-child learning session and turn voice overs on when the child is self-learning. They can enable Question Mode to display 4 images and ask the child to click on the right answer. Complexity of words is perfect for ages 1 to 4 so two or more young siblings can play together and even teach each other!