*** EQUIVALENT TO APPROX 2.14 BRAZILIAN REAL ***
by Nyarlu Labs
Fresh from critical acclaim on iOS,your mission is simple: USE THE MAGNET TO ATTRACT THE RAZOR TO SHAVE THE FACE!
Pixelly arcade action.
How to play:
The magnet follows your touch around the screen. The razor is drawn towards the magnet. Cut hairs with the razor whilst trying not to nick your eyes, nose and mouth.
Popping a pimple will temporarily reverse the magnet's polarity, causing the razor to be repelled.
Make good use of the multiplier, powerups and scoring system for MASSIVE POINTS!
Two shaving modes:
* Classic mode. The old family favourite. Shave once, shave fast. Try to finish before your beard starts growing again.
* Score Attack. Grab powerups, raise the multiplier, collect fruit. You have three minutes to score as many points as you can without fainting from blood loss.
Bonus game mode!
* Space Surfing. Endless and randomly generated. Be a penguin, surfing on a razor, in space. Collect rings and powerups, smash asteroids, share food with friendly space penguins.. Don't get hit by comets. Twirl/bump/shoot 'em up.
Complete with original 8-bit chiptune soundtrack.
Please email us with questions or feedback.
Try our other awesome HD & 3D Games. Whether you want a puzzle, arcade, action, strategy or casual game, we've something entertaining for you:
* In TileStorm highly addictive puzzles of path construction against the clock are great brain training as you guide Eggbot the Robot through a jungle of challenges. Pocket gold coins in TileStorm Eire as you need to slide the tiles to guide our robo hero from spire to castle on an Irish adventure in another beautiful brain teaser. Or bag a jewel or two in TileStorm Polar in a super new Tile Storm story. Free Lite version [Massive Hadron]
* Fight for survival over a night in the city with a gun & torch as your only defense (defence) against an angry zombie hoard in Aftermath XHD. Attack or run? It's your choice. [Two Heads]
* Glide through the air like a paper plane (or the birds!) as you race flying at high speed from tower to tower in Ground Effect Pro X HD. Enjoy virtual physics, acceleromoter control and stereoscopic 3D. [Glenn Corpes]
* Be truly challenged by Denki Blocks! Deluxe which The Sunday Times called “a Tetris for the 21st century"
* Slice, dice, cut, chop, pop and flick blobs of color goo in Mixt. Includes bonus MP3 music track by DJ Shur-i-kan to enjoy as you mix the bubbles of coloured paint [Uprising]
* Fun for kids and all the family alike. Farm fruit in Frootrees as you flick, throw and toss the Froot to harvest them using your poker skills to balance risk & reward. Just a hint of south park. Or try the Freaky Halloween Edition [Tin Man]
* Be a cool snowboard ninja and smash the course record in Snow Dude. Don't tank your jump! [Lycette Bros]
* A retro glow awaits you in Spirit - carve space with your touch
* For sports fans, check out Big Cup Cricket and Big Hit Baseball FREE from our friends at Beautiful Game Studios.
Small Print: VAT added if bought within EU. Game may require license from Google and collect anonymous stats for quality purposes. If u get error "Unknown reason -18", please email us or google for solution. Dev tested on devices from HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson incl Xperia Play, Droid, Galaxy & Desire Z.
Orborun is a 3D run & roll game where your nerves will be put to the test.
Tilt your device to make your Orbot run and roll on long & curvy slides, use the power-ups to go faster, tap on the slowdown bar to be more precise.
Complete optional challenges and arrive faster to get higher scores and compare them with your friends.
Tunnels, vortex and 90-degree turns wait for you. Would you reach the spatio-temporal gate before curling you up into a ball ?
- Fast, paced and fun
- Rediscover the rolling ball games genre
- 90+ various and rich levels in 3 robotic environments
- Accelerometer and touch controls
- 9 cute Orbots skins to unlock
Do it really fast! Faster than your friends! Faster than anyone!
Improve your reflexes by playing everyday. Do you have the fastest reflexes?
"Probably the most addictive game in Android" - The developer's mother.
- 2 colors
- 2 buttons
- 3 leaderboards
- Lots of fun!
Follow us on twitter and facebook:
NOTE: We are still optimizing the game's layout for some devices. Please, send us an email and let us know if you find texts or buttons at a non optimal size (and your device), so we can take a look into it. Thank you in advance!
To play, tap the screen. Then, finger on the ninja star and flick/throw it! Simple swipe aim and fire! If you prefer to be more technical, you can treat the star like a snooker ball and simply "tap" to fire in a direction. Whatever works!
...oh, you get nukes too, and time freeze bombs. Use them sparingly though, you only have two of each!
All you have to do is place your finger on the screen and avoid the Pab-Man!
Be careful though, the Pab-Man is a devious little creature with a few surprises!
If he bites your finger, or if you lift your finger, the game is over!
HOW LONG CAN YOU SURVIVE?
DIFFICULTY INCREASES AS YOU REACH NEW SCORES!
SIMPLE AND SIMPLY ADDICTIVE!
In BloodRunner, you play a futuristic miniaturized criminal agent. Over 12 beautiful arcade style racing levels you will explore the whole human body, control the target host and find your escape! Clive, from "the agency", will be your advisor and sole link to the outside world. Expect a few plot twists along this fantastic voyage arcade race against the clock!
Race against the clock using onscreen touch joypad or device tilt (accelerometer) controls!
You won’t be racing in an apocalyptic or futuristic city. No, that’s for amateurs! - TalkAndroid.com Review
Your journey will take you through the blood system, inside a cell nucleus, back out and around the heart, the eyes, the brain, the inner ear, the lungs, and more! Add in a plot with a few twists and turns, and you're in for one great adventure! Innerspace on steroids!
You'll need sharp reactions to avoid the dangers lurking in the body, and time will always be a pressure!
Think Microcosm meets Innerspace meets The Fantastic Voyage! :-)