What you can find inside :
* Implemented UI Patterns
- Material Design
- Navigation Drawer (ActionBarActivity)
- List/Detail (fragment)
- Spinner in ActionBar
- Contextual toasts with Crouton library
* Improve UX
- Fragment transition
- Different layouts in landscape mode
- No splashscreen (anti-pattern)
- Dependency injection with Dagger
- Sqlite Database : manage creation/upgrade of database using sql scripts
- Json Request with Volley library
- Universal Image Loader
* Promote your app
- Link to the application on Google Play Store for adding rating/comments
- ChangeLog screen (can show only what's new since last installed version or display full changelog)
* Monetize your app
- Integration of admob
- Donation screen (paypal)
- User login via facebook/google+
- Preferences ( using Fragment and compatible with 2.2+)
- Eula (End User Licence Agreement) : accept/refuse Eula on first time or just display.
It enables users to install a native app that wraps the Mobile Web Interface.
* Store the URL to your Collabtive and automatically open it
* Display the mobile web app in a full screen window, without unnecessary browser elements
* Easily add Collabtive to your home screen
* Better performance than the default browser
The Mobile Web App can be obtained at http://collabtive.o-dyn.de/plugins.php
Your calls and messaging history at a glance
How many hours do you spend on the phone daily, weekly, monthly or yearly? How many calls do you accept, make or miss? Who are your top callers, SMS contacts? CallBook collects information about your calls and messages and provides immediate comprehensive reports and statistics for your mobile history.
The software allows you to interrogate your call statistics, view facts of your mobile lifestyle (or your children's) and optimize your billing plan. The reports can also help you profile your incoming and outgoing calls by country and network.
• A general summary of all data collected by the application;
• Annual and weekly reports - summarized annual or weekly reports about all your incoming and outgoing calls and messages;
• Detailed log for the last week - A detailed list of all calls and messages for the last seven days, with additional information about each event;
• Per-Contact reports - Reports about communication with a particular contact;
• Top contacts chart;
• Reports showing call and messaging activity sorted by particular prefix groups.
Prefixes and Call Profiling
CallBook collects information about your most frequently used prefixes in Prefix Group reports. The first few digits in a phone number, the prefix, may define country code, area code, or billing provider. The Prefix Group reports allow you to:
• View a geographical breakdown of your calls;
• Analyze and optimize your billing plan;
• Check which prefixes comprise the largest part of your phone usage
1. Confirm your presence in wedding. And see who else is joining wedding and also see the list of persons who are joining wedding from your place.
2. Google Map Direction(along with estimated distance from your current location to destination which is Sri Ganganagar).
3. Write your best wishes and also see the list of all wishes given by all app users.
4. Photo Gallery to see our engagement clicks.
5. Click and Share. User can click and share the clicked pic via Facebook, WhatsApp, Line, Email.
6. Save the Date. User can save the wedding event into his/her device calendar.
7. Share App. User can share app with his/her friends via Facebook, WhatsApp, Line, Email, Sms.