Beat the legendary Bavarian race track!
Controls and the course of the road were made as realistic as possible for a pure racing experience.
Finally not a casual, arcade-like racing game!
No Zombies, no stars, no careers, no bananas - Kesselberg.
"Tired of Star Roads and Colorful Power-Ups? J.A.R.G. Will Have You Covered." IndieGameMag
• Optimized 3D graphics for HD displays
• Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices
• Enhanced car dynamics for high speed driving, slow turns and drifts
• Sound simulation for engine, gear shifts, transmission, crashes and wind
• Drive like a pro and climb the hill in southern Germany
• Two-finger controls allow braking and turning or a combination of both
• Always free, no extra costs
• No ads during gameplay
Kesselberg (Bavaria, Germany) - a former FIA hill climb racetrack and now public road, still very popular among car drivers and motorcyclists. High-resolution digital elevation data from airborne laser scanning was used for the construction of the road.
• The car always accelerates
• Turn left: tap on the left side of the screen
• Turn right: tap on the right side of the screen
• Braking: tap on the lower part of the screen
• Turning and braking can be combined (for drifts)
(Please refer also to the last screenshot.)
Tweet feedback, ideas or an "Halloechen!" to: @flauchersfinest
No Zombies, no stars, no careers, no bananas - Just Another Racing Game