Create words, steal letters... it's anyone's game in this battle of words!
Awarded the best word game!
More than 3 MILLION players!
"Wordox is one of the best word games on mobile. We can play many games at once: while a player is constructing a word in one game, you can make your word in the other ;)" Tony-ok
"A very well made game! I love it, I've become addicted: whenever I have a free moment, I continue my games! Moreover, we are not obliged to connect to Facebook, which really suits me!" Pitchouneg
"Fun, addictive, easy" Papercraft
Win by playing cunning, short and simple words. Surprise your opponent by stealing their letters for your words and make your moves impenetrable!
Forget the cupboard of dusty and difficult board games: Wordox is the only word game you'll ever need!
Enhance your gaming experience with these features!
• No Ads: Play ad-free
• A colorful word game, both strategic and fun, that allows you to steal letters from your opponents
• Play in turns and at your own pace against your friends or players from around the world
• Challenge random players or play with your friends (via Facebook, their user ID or by playing face to face with them on your mobile device)
• Use Jokers to avoid losing your turn
* Talk to your opponent using the in-game chat!
• Stats: Access your statistics to easily track your progress in the game
• Scores: Compare your performance with all your friends
• 6 dictionaries (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Brazilian Portuguese)
6 difficulty levels and languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Dutch.
**** Exclusive features of Classic Words Plus (the paid version): ****
- Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players
- Ad-free experience
- Preview your score before validating a move
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words by swiping them
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official English tournament list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
WHO WILL YOU PLAY?
• Challenge friends via Facebook and more
• Find an instant opponent with a single touch
• Play solo against the computer to improve your skills
• Get numerous games going at once – more than any word game on the App Store
SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS
Connect to Facebook and share your best scores. You can even talk a good game with enhanced chat and notification features.
IMPROVE YOUR SCORES WITH THE TEACHER
Become a SCRABBLE master with the exclusive “Teacher” feature - see what your best word could have been after every turn.
LOSS FOR WORDS?
Use the in-game word list, built-in official SCRABBLE dictionary, or the exclusive Best Word feature to see your highest scoring choices.
Want to recreate the feeling of a real-time in-person game? Try the new Speed Play mode where you and your opponent agree to 2 or 5 minute turns. If words aren't played in time, nudge and forfeit options are unlocked.
View every detail on the board with HD-quality graphics made to maximize the Retina display.
Ready for the first and last word in word games? Don’t accept imitations. Just say, “LET’S PLAY SCRABBLE!
You must be 13+ to play this game.
Play with an English word list or choose one of 23 other languages.
• Play an unlimited number of different puzzles!!
• Multiple difficulty options. Start with easy puzzles. Then change the settings to play more challenging puzzles.
• Game contains achievements integrated into Google Play's "Game Services".
Designed for fun games from the smallest mobile phones up to the largest tablets.
You can configure:
1) Grid size
Specify exactly how many columns and rows to use (from 3 to 20). Even non square grids (e.g. 12x15) are possible.
2) Screen layout
Choose how much screen space for the grid and how much for the word list, using our unique movable split bar.
3) Minimum & Maximum word length
This helps avoid searching for many small words (a common problem in word apps). Also useful for specifying really difficult games (e.g. set both minimum and maximum word length to three).
4) Starting letters
The game can start with one or more letters already placed in the grid, in order to help you get started.
Choose the language of the word list, from a large range of downloadable dictionaries. 24 languages are currently available (see below).
Can be played in portrait or landscape mode. Just rotate your device and the display adjusts automatically.
This app gives you the ultimate power to play the game just the way you want.
Each game is assigned a difficulty level from 0 (easy) to 9 (very hard). The difficulty level is determined by the settings. Each difficulty level maintains the high scores (measured by fastest time to complete the game). The game displays the best 20 scores for each difficulty level.
Compare your high scores with others around the world by using Google Play's "Game Services".
Other features unique to this app:
1) View the definition of the word from an online source (e.g. Wiktionary), optimized for viewing on a small screen.
2) When you play with a word list in a foreign language, the word definition will (where possible) be in your own language. This is great for language learning!
Dictionaries available are English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Indonesian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian(Latin), Serbian(Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian and more coming later
Help Watson the Owl fight the grey curse and restore color to the storybook world! Use the power of words to unlock spectacular bonuses and spell your way to victory. New challenges await you at every turn – can you be the one to vanquish the curse forever?
- More than 300 challenging word game levels with more coming soon!
- Play and compete with friends!
- Language support for English, French, Italian, German or Spanish!
- Beautiful storybook-inspired level maps!
- Cool power-ups and strategic score bonuses!
- Share progress with the Facebook version!
- Connect with Facebook to find friends who are already playing!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$99.99
The main difference between Webfeud and other games is the use of official Scrabble® dictionaries, wherever possible.
26 different languages and dictionaries:
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Dutch (provided by Van Dale)
- English (TWL and CSW2012)
- French (ODS6)
- Scots Gaelic
More languages to follow.
In addition to this:
- Integrated chat
- Upvote option for words that should be included in the dictionary (only available for unofficial wordlists)
- Players can choose to keep their statistics and be displayed on the leaderboard.
- Display the number of tiles and letters available and played
Challenge your Twitter followers and Facebook friends, invite people by email or play against random opponents.
More info, see http://www.webfeud.com
Move Kawy as fast as you can using the accelerometer of your phone collect in order the letters to form a correct word, reach the question mark platform to see if the word is truly existing, earn points, beat all the records! Hurry up, the time is running out!!! You don't want to leave Kawy alone and hungry, do you? :)
• "Monster Words" is a single player 2D educative word game.
• Suitable for every kind of player, age and gender. In particular it may turn into an educational game, especially if played by children that are starting to learn how to read or for students learning a new language
• Fast rounds let you play whenever you want to kill time: on the bus, waiting for pasta water boiling, on a queue, during a boring lesson or meeting. In fact they take less than 90 seconds!
• Cute graphics, kawaii style, that will attract everyone
• Easy and intuitive controls. Move your phone in all directions to control Kawy
• The dictionary can be chosen from several languages: Italian, English and Norwegian!
• Test your language skills, it will stimulate your brain!
• Monster Words joined Norwegian Game Awards Finale 2013!!!
COMING SOON: New languages (Portuguese, Spanish, French, German), achievements and leaderboards. Stay Tuned!
A fresh take on a classic hangman game, but this time it's a tree.
Just guess the correct letters in the words, but don't get it wrong, or you might end up with a bare tree!
Learn new vocabularies in English, and become smarter!
Feeling smart already?
Then you can challenge yourself about your words knowledge or you can compete with your family, friends, and random people all around the world in the multiplayer mode, or simply share your score on Facebook and let them know who's the smartest!
* relaxing but challenging gameplay
* beautiful graphics
* thousands of words to guess
* unique scoring system. Guess faster to get higher score!
* single player and multiplayer mode available
* Guess as many words as you can, and reach the top of the worldwide leaderboard!
* Accumulate your score by getting streaks!
* Battle against yourself! Continue to guess more words with the risk of losing half your total score if you fail! Be wise!
* Battle other worldwide online players!
* Play up to 10 matches at the same time!
* Find new matches while waiting for opponents!
* Each player gets the same words list to guess!
* It's a battle royal! Survive through the rounds and earn your trophy!
* Own the leaderboard by collecting trophies as many as you can!
Minigames are grouped into three categories: Numbers, Letters and Classic.
Numbers: helps to improve the mathematical calculation. The goal is to reach or approach a target number by combining six numbers with elementary arithmetic operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. It can be played in four modes:
- Training: game mode for beginners and for those who do not like pressure. Consists in solving a single game without time limit.
- Time: game mode for the fastest. Consists of a unique game where you have to achieve the target number or an approximation in less than 45 seconds.
- Lightning: game mode for most addicts. Consists in solving the most games in 150 seconds. For every exact numbers extra seconds are obtained. Be fast and go for them!
- Levels: game mode for those who like challenges. Objective is to reach exactly the target number without time limit. When target number is achieved you pass to the next level. Each passed level gives you coins that can be used to help to solve games. Beware, not waste money, every 50 levels you are going to pay coins. You'll also get 1 coin every day you play this game mode. If you play consecutive days the number of daily coins will increase, so the second day you will receive 2, the third day 3, ... up to a maximum of 5 coins per day.
- Letters: with nine letters you must form a correct word in the chosen game language. As longer the word more points you get. Plurals and verb conjugations are correct words. In word games you can play in 8 different languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese, Italian, French, German and Dutch. It can be played in four modes:
- Training: game mode for beginners and for those who do not like pressure. Consists in forming a word without time limit.
- Time: game mode for the fastest. Consists in forming a word in less than 45 seconds.
- Lightning: game mode for most addicts. Consist in forming the maximum number of words in 150 seconds, every time a word is formed letters change. For each 6-letters word or more extra seconds are obtained. How extra time can you get?
- Conundrum: game mode for language experts. Consists in forming a word that contains 9 letters in less than 150 seconds.
- Classic: consists of combining numbers and letters games. There are 10 combined tests as follows: Numbers - Letters - Letters - Numbers - Letters - Letters - Numbers - Letters - Letters - Numbers. You can play in two modes:
- Training: game mode for beginners and for those who do not like pressure. Consists in solving the 10 tests without a time limit.
- Time: game mode for the fastest. Consists in solving the 10 tests with a maximum of 45 seconds in each test.
All game modes are available without internet connection (offline).
To see your progress and compare your results with your friends there are leaderboards and achievements. To access them you must be logged in to Google+ and have Internet access.
Each game mode (excluding training) has its own leaderboard, where you will see what is your best game and what position you are on all players. Moreover, all points you earn accumulates in the global leaderboard. What is your best position?
In any game mode you can unlock achievements. There are many different achievements.The more you play, the more chances you have to unlock achievements!
* Fun and original gameplay
* Make as many words as you can before time runs out
* Every word you make gives you points AND extra time
* Leverage your vocabulary -- better words give you more points and time
* Out of words? Tap on your friend Scribbous to magically spin old letters into new letters!
* Look out for special tiles to double your points, give you more time, and more!
Totally free -- No in-app purchases! Try the REAL fastest word game on the planet today!
Enroll in Word Academy to unlock hundreds of grids made up of hidden words.
The words in each grid have a theme and order: the game starts off easy, but the size and number of words increase as you play, and the order becomes more important and difficult.
That's not a bug! If you can’t connect the letters it’s because you have solved the words in the wrong order. In that case start over using the reload button and try to solve the words in a new order.
SCIMOB, the creator of 94 Seconds, 94 Degrees and 94% with more than 50 million players worldwide, brings you its latest game and brain workout, Word Academy!
Will appeal to Scrabble players to crossword solvers. Uses professional tournament word lists (CSW12 / OTCWL14), US and UK spellings.
** This free version is ad. supported
** Pro version has no ads., unlimited levels and more
** News, FAQ and Hi Scores at:
** Notice: Word Game 2 now available! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funqai.wordgame2
** Notice: If you have a Samsung Galaxy S4, please ensure that you are running at least Android version 4.4.2 to avoid slow down issues, or try Word Game 2.
There's nothing to do when no words exist.
Firstly you should try to avoid a situation where no words are available by looking ahead at what letters are coming next and planning accordingly. If that fails the 'X' buttons below the letter will swap out that letter for the next one.
These words aren't really words / A common word is not included.
There are a great many words in use in the English language and I cannot hope to please everyone as to their definition of what is a word or not. The 2 dictionaries offered to use are official word lists used in tournament Scrabble. I think if anyone knows whether a word should be in or out of a game like this then it's these guys.
La Settimana Enigmistica Digitale is an interfacing app where you can solve games and puzzles from the magazine directly on your tablet. All you need is a tablet pen or your finger!
Go through the pages and choose a puzzle to solve: all you need is one simple touch to select it. You can personalize your pen stroke and color, take notes and erase.
Today you can always carry La Settimana Enigmistica with you: complete of its great range of puzzles, word games, rebus, news and curiosities to choose from.
Visit us at www.lasettimanaenigmistica.com
You can contact us on:
email: email@example.com - Call center: 02.320.69.464 (every day from 9:00 A.M to 9:00 P.M.)
If you are frustrated by cheating on the online word games, and you do not want to waste your time waiting for your opponent to play, Wordy is your game.
Wordy lets you choose a level skill opponent and a language to match your skill level. It never abandons a game, never cheats and responses immediately.
Get wildcards on the board, get new helps or divide by 2 the last opponent score by getting a bomb.
★ 6 languages with over 2.5 million words: English 180.000, German 450.000, Spanish 560.000, French 315.000, Italian 640.000 and Portuguese 345.000. Therefore it is possible that you do not know some words, and others that you know are not available. Be patient.
★ Wildcards, Helps and Bombs are on the board, you can get it.
★ 5 skill level players.
★ Instant score preview.
★ 'Help' option for when you are stuck.
★ Game saved automatically after each round.
★ Play a Tournament against 5 skill levels players, from 1 to 5.
★ Play a Tournament against 5 Masters. Will you be able to win a 5 Masters Tournament?
★ If you want, upload your skill level, your best scores or tournaments won to Google Play Games.
★ Optimized for both phones and tablets.
Get started and battle against your friends all over the world, it's a multiplayer, turn based game.
You can play in up to 8 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Russian Pirate
All words played are automatically verified by the game's server.
CONCEPT KNOW FROM:
• The New York Time
• and many more
• Simple an’ addictive, like the board game and me grandpappy's rum!
• It's online, so you can play with pirates sailing the seven seas across the globe!
• Play up to 4 pirates in one match (two seats are included, more can be purchased)!
• Play unlimited matches!
• For those slower pirates, fear not; it‘s turn based!
• Multiple dictionary support: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Russian and of course Pirate
• Automatic verification of the spelling of each word played
• Fight as many pirates at a time as you want! (Though only 15 in the free version)
• It's easy to invite all your shipmates to come and fight!
• Compare scores with your shipmates!
• Retina graphics!
• We 'ave fancy push notifications to tell you when it‘s your turn to play!
• You are battling against humans only!
Already a fan of the game?
Ifn' you don't want to walk the plank, you better like us on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/piratewords
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners.
Scrabble® is a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc.
Words with Pirates is not made, sponsored, or licensed by Hasbro, Inc. and UnitedToy is not affiliated with Hasbro, Inc.
Ritieni che la tua padronanza del vocabolario abbia raggiunto l'eccellenza?
Torreggi fra la folla sicuro di non avere rivali nel riconoscimento dei termini piu' elaborati?
Mettiti ulteriormente alla prova con questa nuova versione di Parolando
- Puoi calibrare i parametri di tempo, per una sfida totalmente personalizzata alla tua velocità di elaborazione.
- Puoi riprendere in ogni momento una partita interrotta per non perdere i tuoi progressi.
- Puoi invitare fino a 3 sfidanti nella nuova modalità affine al Paroliamo originale.
Ringrazio i 'fedelissimi' ed anticipo le novità in cantiere per le prossime versioni:
- controllo del dizionario per personalizzare l'elenco dei termini riconosciuti
- sfide telematiche fra giocatori distanti
- dizionari per lingue anglosassoni ed eleganti idiomi slavi