Incompatible Only very few features worked on my OnePlus X. EV and metering worked good. But the key features like manual ISO, shutter speed, aperture, manual focus and so on did not. If that would all work and the AF assist would show something usable, then this would be very interesting. Sadly there is no list of supported cameras, so try it and if all features work, then you might have a good app. Otherwise this is just a different overlay on your existing one.
Painful to use Locked up my phone enough to have to do a soft reset repeatedly. Controls weren't that easy to use and the Pro settings on my Android Galaxy S7's system camera excelled in quality.
Focus can be set to arbitrary value manually, other features are nice. (Also resolution is crippled without paying money for it. This is stated in the description however, so I don't factor it in to my rating even though it is annoying, and doesn't let one test the DNG feature.)
Best from them U can edit whatever pic u want its the best camera app
Black screen/freeze Galaxy S7 user here, with full OS updates. App seemed promising and nice for the five minutes I spent kinda exploring it, before it bogged down and screen turned black. Phone was still on and working, but couldn't see anything. Nothing a force reboot can't fix.
Best camera It's picture quality is so clean and clear.i take all picture with this camera.
- New: more manual controls for the OnePlus 2 (manual shutter speed up to 30 seconds, manual focus and live exposure time and ISO display on the screen).
- Fixed: problems with the virtual shutter button in burst mode on some devices.
- Fixed: the app now correctly returns the picture to calling apps like Hangouts.
- Fixed: issues with the Nexus 5X and 6P devices.
- Fixed many other smaller issues.