Worthless I thought the lite version of apps are supposed to motivate the purchase of a full app. There is better resolution with any other free camera app. I'll never buy the paid version without having a better idea of how the pictures would turn out.
Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920T) problems This app, along with Cinema FV-5, don't seem to work at all on my Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920T). From past experience I can say that both apps are functionally great but given the fact that neither work on this device forces me to rate low as its a pretty damaging problem. Specifically, it launches to a black screen. The normal UI is there but it's like it never activates the camera. If I try to snap pictures, it does nothing. Doesn't even activate the [enabled] flash. Looking forward to a fix for both.
Resolution Lol. I wouldn't waste penny to Apps without trials. How certain are you that we're going to be satisfied if we'll gonna pay for it?
Front camera doesn't work on S4 Mini LTE when switched to it.
Didn't work for me. Just tried the free version. The only option worked on my Nexus 7 is exposure compensation. Other settings does not work, I gave up going for paid version.
LOVE IT BUT Wish it came with gallery and edit tools all in one.
- New: support for saving pictures to the external SD card memory on Android 5.0 Lollipop onwards.
- New: completely redesigned photo review dialog that replaces the old one.
- Improved: now volume keys, when assigned to some function, do not play any sound when pressed.
- Fixed: numerous minor issues and bugs.
- Improved: general app performance and support for specific devices.
The magical beauty camera that allows you to instantly take perfect selfies!