Incompatible Only very few features worked on my OnePlus X. EV and metering worked good. But the key features like manual ISO, shutter speed, aperture, manual focus and so on did not. If that would all work and the AF assist would show something usable, then this would be very interesting. Sadly there is no list of supported cameras, so try it and if all features work, then you might have a good app. Otherwise this is just a different overlay on your existing one.
I love it BUT... Loved it but it doesn't have macro photography like it was shown on the pictures. It's EV has only -1, 0, +1. It's lacking. Also please put some time lapse so I can give you 5 stars. PLEASE REPLY TO ME. (by the way, I'm using OPPO R1001)
Focus can be set to arbitrary value manually, other features are nice. (Also resolution is crippled without paying money for it. This is stated in the description however, so I don't factor it in to my rating even though it is annoying, and doesn't let one test the DNG feature.)
This app caused my phone to lock up and I cant even turn it on now... Will have to take it to the store after work to see if they can bring it back to life.... Thank you FV-5 for destroying my GALAXY S-7!!!!!!
Painful to use Locked up my phone enough to have to do a soft reset repeatedly. Controls weren't that easy to use and the Pro settings on my Android Galaxy S7's system camera excelled in quality.
Black screen/freeze Galaxy S7 user here, with full OS updates. App seemed promising and nice for the five minutes I spent kinda exploring it, before it bogged down and screen turned black. Phone was still on and working, but couldn't see anything. Nothing a force reboot can't fix.
New Camera FV-5 version 3
- New: new user interface. New icons, toolbars & exposure sliders. Redesigned preferences with quick settings tab & more!
- New: built-in image gallery and last shot thumbnail. With face detection, full screen mode & quick sharing menu!
- New: brand-new intervalometer. New user interface & many different shooting modes!
- New: immersive mode. Your image, the capture button & nothing more. Enable it with a quick swipe!
- Thousands of new smaller features and improvements