Focus can be set to arbitrary value manually, other features are nice. (Also resolution is crippled without paying money for it. This is stated in the description however, so I don't factor it in to my rating even though it is annoying, and doesn't let one test the DNG feature.)
Best camera It's picture quality is so clean and clear.i take all picture with this camera.
Needs tuning Problem with storage location when previewing images take, it says " no images in the selected location"
4 or 5 stars when you go for Marshmallow! Update of June 11th 2016 :: App opened up in and is still stuck in landscape mode, there is no obvious button to move it or change it what is going on. When that is fixed, send me email notification when it is fixed, then I would buy the pro version. FIXEDIE (SELF FIXED). The workaround was for me to switch orientation in settings from auto/reversed landscape to manual then back again. Now the settings in viewfinder rotate as before.
Great clarity It's totally different experience with my camera after using this app. It's functions are very versatile. It is like mini DSLR 👌
Question Can you record console gameplay? Please respond asap thanks!
- New: more manual controls for the OnePlus 2 (manual shutter speed up to 30 seconds, manual focus and live exposure time and ISO display on the screen).
- Fixed: problems with the virtual shutter button in burst mode on some devices.
- Fixed: the app now correctly returns the picture to calling apps like Hangouts.
- Fixed: issues with the Nexus 5X and 6P devices.
- Fixed many other smaller issues.