Total Control Best Camera app if your looking for control. This app gives mi control over focus features the stock camera on my BLU NEO X Plus doesn't offer! And wait... Best of all I can have my flash on while taking pictures in the dark (y) 5 Stars from me...
Incompatible Only very few features worked on my OnePlus X. EV and metering worked good. But the key features like manual ISO, shutter speed, aperture, manual focus and so on did not. If that would all work and the AF assist would show something usable, then this would be very interesting. Sadly there is no list of supported cameras, so try it and if all features work, then you might have a good app. Otherwise this is just a different overlay on your existing one.
I love it BUT... Loved it but it doesn't have macro photography like it was shown on the pictures. It's EV has only -1, 0, +1. It's lacking. Also please put some time lapse so I can give you 5 stars. PLEASE REPLY TO ME. (by the way, I'm using OPPO R1001)
S7 edge Why only shutter speed for manual control and only 800iso for s7 edge?.. i want the old controls back with long exposure time settings and hyperlapse and stuff beside the support for higher iso levels mine can go up to 12500 yet you don't support that...
No manual focus on Galaxy Alpha This app is one of the best i have seen. I actually paid for the pro version but after not finding a manual focus option i decided to get it refunded. My camera never focuses on close ups so i am looking for a way to manually control the focus.
Focus can be set to arbitrary value manually, other features are nice. (Also resolution is crippled without paying money for it. This is stated in the description however, so I don't factor it in to my rating even though it is annoying, and doesn't let one test the DNG feature.)
New Camera FV-5 version 3
- New: new user interface. New icons, toolbars & exposure sliders. Redesigned preferences with quick settings tab & more!
- New: built-in image gallery and last shot thumbnail. With face detection, full screen mode & quick sharing menu!
- New: brand-new intervalometer. New user interface & many different shooting modes!
- New: immersive mode. Your image, the capture button & nothing more. Enable it with a quick swipe!
- Thousands of new smaller features and improvements