The latest version (Nov 27, 2015) Exposure compensation still doesn't work. It doesn't take any photos very often after changing some settings. Not very trustworthy app. NEED a lot more stability!! Just OK. Nexus5X + Android 6
front camera option please add front camera its very useful specially when travel blogging i travel a lot so i blog with front camera most of the time. please kindly add it.. im a satisfied customer with this app i dont care how much i pay but this is the best app out there.
Hmmm I like the manual controls but it is slow to focus on the 6P. It is gets stuck trying to focus. Frustrating to use as a reliable daily camera. Shutter speed is capped at 1/6th so no slow shutter speeds.
Very buggy on Nexus 5x After taking a photo, can't take a second. Has trouble getting focus. Looses auto ISO setting every damn time I open it! Pictures are upside down moat of the time.
Not working on galaxy S6 Active No picture just a black screen. ...on a purchased version. Please investigate. .
Black screen and no support I bought this on my Note 3 and it worked fine. I upgraded to a Note 4 and now I see nothing but a black screen. I emailed the developer and received no response. Not cool.
Camera FV-5 3.0 is already here!
- New: new user interface. New icons, toolbars & exposure sliders. Redesigned preferences with a quick settings tab, and more!
- New: built-in image gallery and last shot thumbnail. With face detection, full screen mode & quick sharing menu!
- New: brand-new intervalometer. New user interface & many different shooting modes!
- New: immersive mode. Your image, the capture button, and nothing more. Enable it with a quick swipe!
- Many new smaller improvements.