FleetCheck Driver is a robust way for companies running fleets to plan, carry out, communicate and record all forms of essential vehicle and driver safety.
Designed to not only fully streamline the vehicle inspection process and remove the need for manual paper trails, FleetCheck Driver also gives drivers the facility to submit Fit to drive declarations, input fuel purchases, report incidents and more.
All information submitted instantly alerts the fleet department and can be audited from FleetCheck’s fleet management software platform, giving your company complete control of all your fleet tasks.
• Elimination of paper based checksheets and associated chasing, filing and manual recording.
• Instant visibility of missed inspections.
• Automated mileage collection for accurate management of SMR schedules.
• Simple, automated scheduling of regular inspections.
• Drivers can upload and send photographic evidence of vehicle damage and defects.
• Bespoke inspection routine for specialist equipment.
• Robust audit trail of inspection process.
• Fit to drive declarations
• Incident reporting
• Driver support information
• Fuel purchase recording
Regular and audited inspections are a fundamental element of modern fleet management, whether you run 1 or 1,000 vehicles. FleetCheck Driver gives fleet managers complete confidence that their inspection process is robust and compliant, with minimal intervention and zero paperwork.