* Materiały wideo z profesjonalnymi treningami
* Dostęp do serwisu fitness.play.pl
* Różne poziomy zaawansowania
* Regularne aktualizacje treningów
* Trening czasowy - ćwiczysz tyle, ile masz czasu
* Opisy i instrukcje wykonywania ćwiczeń
Chcesz ćwiczyć w domowym zaciszu z profesjonalistami? Aplikacja "Play Fitness" to łatwy dostęp do serwisu wideo z treningami przygotowanymi przez Ewę Chodakowską specjalnie dla klientów Play. Możesz ćwiczyć w dowolnym miejscu i czasie pod okiem profesjonalnych trenerów.
Programy treningowe zostały opracowane tak, aby przede wszystkim były skuteczne. Jednak mają również dostarczyć Ci mnóstwa endorfin, motywacji i co najważniejsze – wymarzoną sylwetkę.
Nieważne, czy dopiero zaczynasz ćwiczyć, czy też masz świetną kondycję – z nami będziesz świetnie się bawić, zdobywając jednocześnie idealną sylwetkę.
Fitness w Play to nie tylko treningi dopasowane do Twojego poziomu aktywności fizycznej, ale też wspaniały sposób na wspólne spędzanie czasu. Możesz ćwiczyć ze swoim Partnerem, Partnerką, koleżanką i sąsiadką. Poczujcie razem endorfiny!
Why this app instead of competitors?
• Designed to be stable and does not crash during the exercises.
• Designed to be able to be used by more then one person (profiles).
• It has a nice female voice guiding through exercises.
• Notify of exercises pending for given day.
• It has customizable exercise duration time for different difficulty.
• Ability to set difficulty of exercise 1, 3 and 5: repeats counted separately for each leg or together!
• Option for individual training program not counted into training's day. Handy for people who want to stay in shape.
• Is simple and has easy to operate interface.
There are other similar apps on the market, I dare you to test them as I'm sure that stability and simplicity of my application will bring you back to this app.
FEEDBACK: I hope you enjoy A6W Trainer. I'd love to hear your feedback, comments or suggestions. Please email me at: email@example.com
Keywords: 6pack, ABS, Aerobic, Six-Pack, Training, Weider, asb, exercise, fitness, a6w, flat, belly, tummy
Aplikacja Zdrowa+ powstała we współpracy z ekspertami Polskiego Towarzystwa Ginekologii Onkologicznej, które objęło patronat merytoryczny nad projektem. Dzięki wsparciu zespołu specjalistów ginekologów, w aplikacji znajdziemy m.in. przydatne wskazówki, o czym warto pamiętać przed wizytą u lekarza ginekologa, a także słownik pojęć. Wszelkie informacje zawarte w aplikacji każdorazowo dostosowywane są do wieku użytkowniczki aplikacji.
Korzystając z aplikacji, nie musimy pamiętać o dacie kolejnej wizyty u ginekologa czy dacie ostatniej miesiączki. Po wpisaniu tych danych do kalendarza w Zdrowej+ aplikacja automatycznie przypomni nam o zaplanowanej wizycie oraz o informacjach, o których warto porozmawiać z lekarzem podczas wizyty. W funkcjonalnym kalendarzu oprócz daty wizyty i daty miesiączki możemy wpisać niepokojące nas objawy związane ze zdrowiem intymnym. Kalendarz ten jest zsynchronizowany z kalendarzem telefonu.
Aplikacja Zdrowa+ jest przydatnym narzędziem także dla przyszłych mam. Znajdziemy w niej informacje o potrzebnych badaniach w danym tygodniu ciąży, a także przydatne informacje jak zadbać o swoją i malucha kondycję. Aplikacja przypomni o konieczności umówienia kolejnej wizyty u lekarza prowadzącego, a także o pytaniach, które warto zadać lekarzowi w każdym tygodniu ciąży.
Aplikacja daje możliwość importu danych za pośrednictwem poczty e-mail w przypadku np.: zmiany telefonu.
Two interval cycles that can be individually customized in time length
Preloaded ideal workout for aerobic exercise based on suggested research* (high intensity sprints during workout interval, light jogs during rest)
Custom interval workouts with as many intervals in a cycle as necessary
Persistent workout settings
*Links to the research
Source code: pastebin.com/u/codystebbins
This application enables the determination of your normal physical activity resulting from activities of daily living, and compare it with the level of activity you should achieve in order to maintain health. Everyday it encourages you to increase the daily amount of physical activity until you reach your standard.
It contains original, but comprehensively tested algorithms of data processing from the accelerometer, therefore, it provides maximum reliability of the measurements available. You will read the measurements in units applied in cardiology (MET x min.)
The application has been developed by researchers and physicians from the Witold Chodźko Institute of Rural Health in Lublin.
The application is totally free and does not contain any banners. The user account is anonymous.
The main features and functionalities are:
- Live Tracking Service: Let your contacts know where you are and show your current GPS position live on GPSTracks-Live.com
- Upload your Tracks to GPSTracks-Live.com: Quick and easy synchronization of your phone GPS tracks with GPSTracks-Live.com. Download the latest tracks from GPSTracks-Live.com directly to your mobile phone
- Race Against Yourself. Beat your besttime!
- Visualize your tracks on Google Maps by using GPS
- Use waypoints to mark points of interest on the map
- Emergency SMS button to send an emergency SMS with your current location to a person who is within reach and can help
- Safe your statistics like time, distance, calories, speed, elevation and more
- trainANDtrack! shows you the way to go on google maps, by using the available digital compass
- Train your tracks again und compare your time and statistic-data directly on the smartphone
- Analyze and compare your training results by using the included diagrams, which characterize the track profile and your training progress
- Elevation profile, speed-, distance/time- and time development diagrams
- Import and export tracks in the standard GPX-format
- Share tracks with friends and send your best training results to your friends or upload them to GPSTracks-Live.com, to let them compete against them
More information on www.skysoftwaredesign.com/trainandtrack.html
Key Words: Cardio, Run, Timer, Speed, Fitness, Treadmill
To get started all you have to do is input a current race time and the app does the rest! The FIRST app is a great way to optimize training time with better performance. The FIRST app will help you get to the starting line stronger and healthier, no matter the race distance.
Training Programs Included
• 12-week 5K and 10K
• 16-week Half-Marathon, Marathon and Novice-Marathon
Training Week in a Nutshell
• 3 Key Runs each week including track repeats, tempo run and long run
• Each Key Run has distances and paces tailored to your current fitness level
• 2 cross-training workouts each week (choose from two cycling, a swimming and a rowing workout each week)
Treadmill Runners and Metric Units
• You can choose distances and paces in mph, kph, minutes per mile or minutes per kilometer.
Before you Buy
• The training paces are designed to improve your fitness level and running performances
• Appropriate for runners with 5K times between 15 and 40 minutes and 2:25 to 6:30 marathoners
• The 5K training plan assumes you have the ability to run 5 miles
• The 10K training plan assumes you have the ability to run 6 miles
• The Half Marathon training program assumes you can run 8 miles
• The Novice-Marathon training program assumes you can run 8 miles. The 16-week Novice-Marathon training program includes a long run of 20 miles.
• The Marathon training program assumes you can run 13 miles. The 16-week Marathon training program includes five 20 mile runs.
The three Key Runs – track repeats, tempo run and long run – are designed to work together to improve endurance, lactate-threshold running pace, and leg speed. These efficient and effective schedules have been researched and tested with runners of wide-ranging abilities. Having a portable app that allows runners to see their workouts on the fly is another time-saving feature of "Run Less, Run Faster".
The contents of this App are copyrighted with all rights reserved by Rodale Inc. No part of this App may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any other information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of Rodale Inc.
- Get your accurate fat threshold and find appropriate exercise intensity.
- This application calculates your optimal heart rate range to reduce the body fat percentage.
- Record your exercise duration and average heart rate for progress check and reevaluation.
- Health centers with exercise test equipment can conduct Bruce Protocol with treadmill to measure VO2 and VCO2 consumption at Phase 1 and Phase 2. With that information, this app will evaluate the fat threshold and fat burning rating. Then, it will provide the customized heart rate zone for effective fat burning. Individuals can plug in their weight, age, height, and gender if they cannot take the sub-maximal exercise test.
- Estimation is calculated with data from 975 sample group.
- VO2max (maximum oxygen 1 kg of body weight can consume for 1 min) has been the indicator for exercise intensity. This application converts this confusing measure to heart rate for practical application.
- Once the exercise intensity goes over the fat threshold, it becomes anaerobic exercise. At this state, more carbs are burned and the workout becomes painful with fatigue. Working out doesn’t have to be painful. Efficiently work out with this app.
- Research project funded by Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism. ($840 million)
Medicine ball exercises are an important tool for developing sport-specific power. They can be used as part of a circuit training format or plyometrics program. In fact, upper body plyometric exercises are limited without their use.
Strength training for sport, for the most part, is very different from bodybuilding. While a phase of the strength training program should focus on maximal strength development and occasionally hypertrophy, it is explosive power and/or strength endurance that should be the end-goal for most athletes. While there are various methods to increase power, a common element is speed of contraction. Medicine balls are relatively light allowing exercises to be performed explosively.
Medicine ball exercises allow the athlete and coach to devise drills that closely match the movements within a particular sport. Take tennis training for example. Mirroring the movement patterns of a forehand or backhand stroke with traditional free weights is difficult. Torso twists, where the ball is released to a partner incorporate many of the same muscle groups in the same firing pattern as a tennis forehand or backhand stroke. And of course medicine ball exercises are not limited to tennis.
Just what the doctor ordered: a circuit of total-body exercises that takes mere minutes and uses one simple tool—a medicine ball. (Hey, you’re busy!) Adding this weighted rubber ball to your routine is an effective prescription for toning your core, arms, shoulders, chest, and legs. Plus, it helps strengthen your grip, too.
Choose the heaviest weight you can handle for eight reps, and move from one exercise to the next with minimal down time. Rest for a minute at the end of the circuit, then repeat up to two more times for efficient muscle toning. Now, play ball!
Medicine ball workouts are easy to do at home and for such a simple piece of equipment, bring a great deal of challenge and versatility to a routine.
The medicine ball is a very versatile tool that can be found in many gyms these days. They come in various weights and sizes and some even come with handles that can be used for a better grip and an even greater variety of exercises.
Ball Exercise is guideline to exercise with ball following
-LEGS & GLUTES
-CHEST AND BACK
-SHOULDERS AND ARMS
With this app you can train indoor while wearing your HxM Monitor, and the app will calculate your burned calories and the estimated distance (assuming you are using a treadmill).
Main features for 1.0:
- shows instant heart rate and estimated distance based on the internal accelerometer
- allows to select a heart rate training zone with audio feedback
- calculate your maximum HR based on age and sex, or allows you to enter it manually
- create your own heart rate zone for specific training
- calculate distance and burned calories
- audio feedback on selectable interval in order to keep you in the defined HR zone
- export in TCX format that can be used to upload the training on major sites like Endomondo, including max HR and average HR
Fitness Trackers 60 Second Plan
1. Quickly enter your age / weight / height / waist data
2. Select your target weight
3. Pick which level of exercise you wish – five choices – from little to none to heavy exercise. And you decide how many times per week you plan to workout.
Fitness Trackers 60 Seconds Per day
• Enter the estimated # calories you ate for that day
• Enter the # minutes you exercised for that day (if applicable)
Then Fitness Tracker does the rest!
• Sums it all up in a “What You Need To Do” section with advice on adjusting daily calories and weekly workouts in order to reach your goal
• Gives estimated dates to reach your goals
• Provides recommendations for daily calories, proteins, carbohydrates, and fats
• Take a photo, crop it, save it and it’s stamped with your weight and date
• First of its kind “Before and After” photos let you see your weight and exercise progress
• Auto calculates calories burned, Body Mass Index (BMI), Waist to Height ratio (WTH), Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR), and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
• Shows history data on weight, calories, and workouts
• Includes a trend chart to show your progress over time
• You can post to Facebook
• Invites user feedback
• BMI Calculator
• Optional and flexible notifications
• Super simple and very effective!
Whether you are into sports, looking to lower cholesterol, looking for an easy to use BMI Calculator or just someone who occasionally runs on a treadmill our application has a progressive fitness plan tailored to meet your individual health goals. You can also use the Before and After photo feature to track your progress.
This Android application is provided for information purposes only. The information is NOT a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other healthcare professional. ALWAYS check with your doctor if you have any concerns about your condition or treatment. The Fitness Tracker team and all those associated with its development are not responsible or liable, directly, indirectly on consequentially, for ANY form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information in this application. Fitness Tracker makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the BMI Calculator or any other content contained in this application. At any time, Fitness Tracker reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this application is offered. All individuals and corporations associated with this application accept no responsibility whatsoever and will not be liable for any losses, claims or damages which may arise from the use, download, or installation of this application. By downloading and/or using this application, all users and representatives agree to these terms and conditions.
✔ Pedometer counts your walk steps 24/7
✔ Sleep Tracker detects how long you sleep last night with "Good Morning" greeting
✔ Calorie Counter recognizes daily activity and counts calories burned automatically for your diet
✔ Weight Tracker tracks your weight loss and diet easily with BMI calculator
✔ Place Tracker lifelog the places you visited with low battery impact (less than 5%)
✔ Route Tracker records how much you transport (car, flight, bike) and shows routes on the map
✔ Fitness Tracker recognizes your motion of diverse exercises and sports (squat, push up, sit up, hula hoop, jump rope, elliptical, treadmill) beyond walk steps. Need ARMBAND.
✔ Heart Rate Monitor accurately detects your heart rate based on camera. No daily limit on measurement
• IN-DEPTH ANALYTICS (top 5 place/route, sleep/walk pattern with daily/weekly trend)
• AUTOMATIC fitness tracker (vs. Manual input-based tracker)
• MINIMAL battery drain (vs. GPS-based tracker)
• PRIVACY first, store data only in your phone (vs. Server-based tracker)
• 100% FREE and NO external hardware required (vs. Gadget-based tracker)
• NO SYNC to server or gadget, and thus much more responsive
• ADVANCED motion recognition of exercises (vs. Pedometer-only tracker)
• For sports and fitness trackers, please wear any ARMBAND with your phone and REPEAT the gestures at least 5 times. Need to click start button for the first run
• In some phones, fitness tracker is not supported due to sensor and form factor limitation.
• Pedometer for Nexus 5 and other latest phones uses hardware step counter for minimal battery consumption
• Weight loss tracking is not automatic, but manual. Click pencil icon to add your weight
• For sleep tracker, you don't have to put your phone in the bed. Just act as usual (e.g., phone in the desk without movement). Currently, no support for daytime sleep.
• For heart rate monitor, place and lightly hold your fingertip on the back camera lens until measurement screen becomes RED. If your phone does not have flashlight, please measure in well-lit region for accurate heart rate measurement.
SenseMe is designed as an ultimate life logging and quantified-self app, especially focusing on fitness, diet and health. SenseMe is currently beta version. We'd appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have fun with SenseMe!