Where’s My Perry is a challenging physics-based puzzler where you need to use water in all its different forms - ice, steam and liquid - to solve the puzzle. Overflowing with intuitive controls, vibrant spy-themed graphics, and best of all, lasers, you will be immersed in the world of Agent P!
MORE THAN 140 PUZZLES ACROSS 7 CHAPTERS, WITH FREE UPDATES!
AGENT P’S STORY
Perry from Phineas and Ferb is no ordinary platypus, he’s actually a semi-aquatic sleuth known as Agent P! And, you know, he SAVES THE WORLD! When summoned to headquarters by Major Monogram our fedora-rockin spy becomes stuck in his transportation tubes. Help Agent P get to headquarters for mission briefing by guiding water or steam to the generators powering the tubes.
DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED
Dr. Doofenshmirtz is set on taking over the tri-state area. He is tired of being defeated by Perry, and wants an agency of his own. His plans always end in failure, but this time he has a seemingly infallible plan; to create an evil army. Use his new minion-inatior to transform everyday, household objects into his own evil agents. Try 5 evil agent levels for free and join the evil corporation officially with 60 levels for an additional in-app purchase.
AMAZING STATES OF PLAY
Water comes in many forms and you’re going to experience them all. Cut dirt to guide water and steam across ice, dirt and rock in a variety of levels. The fluid physics are lifelike, but way more FUN!
The evil villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz has scattered all kinds of lasers across the sewers – you’ll need to use them all to help change water to its different forms.
• The “Heat-inator” instantly turns a body of water into steam, or ice into water!
• The “Cool-inator” instantly turns a body of water into ice, and steam into water!
• The “Celebrate-inator”, vacuums up water or steam to…wait, that’s classified!
COLLECTIBLES, CHALLENGES AND BONUS LEVELS
Collect all 3 gnomes in each level to become a master spy and find top-secret collectibles to unlock bonus levels featuring Balloony – Dr. Doof’s childhood friend!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more top-secret hints, tips and other classified materials.
Where’s My Perry – every drop counts when it’s SPY TIME!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$1.00
Drag the puzzle pieces to the right place in order to recreate the image. The more you advance, the harder the puzzle gets.
Most of the Hindu gods are in the game like Ganesha, Shiva, Krishna, Rama, Vishnu Hanuman. Followers of the Hinduism belief from India will very much like this game.
75 beautiful levels:
★ Level 01 - 10 : 3x3 puzzle pieces
★ Level 11 - 30 : 4x4 puzzle pieces
★ Level 31 - 50 : 5x5 puzzle pieces
★ Level 51 - 75 : 6x6 puzzle pieces
This jigsaw puzzle also features:
★ Hint system
★ Level selector
★ Save images to SD card
★ Set images as your wallpaper
★ Free game
Also check out our other fun jigsaw puzzle games!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ and please keep emailing us with any questions or feedback!
Copyright © MadRabbit Studio 2013
★ IGN 2009 Awards - iPhone Best Puzzle Game 2009 ★
★ Best Mobile Game European Milthon Award 2010 ★
--------- The Press
★ IGN.com - 9/10 - iPhone Best Puzzle Game 2009 Award
★ Touchgen.net - 5/5 stars - Best iPhone game of the year and best puzzle game 2009 - "I absolutely love iBlast Moki, and have awarded it my first ever 5 star review"
★ TouchArcade.com - 4.5/5 stars - Best physics game 2009
★ Gizmodo.com - Listed in 10 Best iPhone Apps of 2nd week of October
★ 148Apps.com - 5/5 stars - "Physics-based puzzle games are numerous on the App Store, ... iBlast Moki stands above them all with challenging gameplay and almost unlimited replay value."
--------- iBlast Moki
Do you love bombs, creating contraptions and solving physics puzzles?
iBlast Moki is an original physics puzzle game where you blast cute little Mokis with the help of bombs and other crazy items.
EXPERIENCE HOURS OF FUN AND DISCOVERY
- 85 levels, including several boss levels
- Enjoy the visuals of 7 completely different worlds with their own gameplay mechanics
EXPERIMENT WITH THE PHYSICS OF TONS OF DIFFERENT ITEMS
- Realistic physics when you blow things up
- Lots of different items to manipulate like ropes, rising balloons, and rotating wheels
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS
- Fully featured level editor included to create more puzzles
- Share your levels online, play and rate levels created by other players
- Add friends, race to the top of global leaderboards for high scores glory
- Earn achievements with OpenFeint.
Ethan checks under his bed one night to see if his monster Gabe is there. Instead, he finds a note that says, "Gone fishing. Back in a week." Strangely enough, Ethan needs a monster in order to fall asleep! He searches for a substitute monster but none of them are as scary as Gabe.
Based on the I Need My Monster book published by Flashlight Press, this hidden difference puzzle game features beautiful illustrations and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders.
• A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with reading and literature
• Three different modes for all ages and skill levels: beginner, expert and genius
• Great for developing visual and spatial problem solving skills in kids
• Based on the award winning book published by Flashlight Press; written by Amanda Noll and illustrated by Howard McWilliam
• Scholastic Book Club Selection
• Alabama Camellia Award WINNER 2010-11
• Arizona Grand Canyon Reader Award WINNER 2011
• California Young Readers Medal WINNER 2011-12
• Georgia Picture Storybook Award WINNER 2011-12
• Mississippi Magnolia Children's Choice Award list 2012-13
• Nevada Young Reader Award WINNER 2011-12
• Virginia Reader's Choice Award Primary WINNER 2012-13
• Iowa Regional Goldfinch Award WINNER 2009-10
• Storytelling World Award Honor Book 2010
In this ad-free game, kids can discover wild animals. Play with tigers, elephants, monkeys, zebras, penguins, frogs, and more! Young kids can enjoy assembling wild animal and safari puzzles without the danger of clicking on ads or in-app purchases. There are 25 fun wild animal puzzles to choose from!
This kids wild animals game is ideal for preschool and kindergarteners, particularly toddlers and kids aged 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Each wild animal game has two levels with 4 and 9 pieces to be matched to show a cute wild animal picture.
Not only are these wild animal fun and educational, they are also parent and kid friendly:
+ Each animal puzzle has NO ads in it.
+ There are NO links to other products or websites in the app
+ And there are NO In-App-Purchase possible.
Puzzles and matching games for kids help improve hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, gross motor skills, problem solving skills, shape recognition, memory, setting small goals, and enhance a child's awareness of the world around them. Kids learn while they play!
If you enjoy 1st Games Kids Wild Animals Puzzles, you might also enjoy:
+1st Games Kids Counting Game
+1st Kids Matching Game
+1st Games Kids Kitten Puzzles
+1st Games Construction Trucks Game
+1st Games Kids Puppy and Dog Puzzles
+1st Games Kids Under the Sea
+1st Games Kids Farm Puzzles
1st Games help give kids a head start on shapes, counting, and numbers! Ad-free, link-free, and safe for toddlers and children of all ages to use, 1st Games Kids Wild Animals Puzzles teach with cute underwater pictures, fun music and sound effects!
- The elephant's rumbling snores are deafening! Help wake him up!
- Pigs roll if they're pushed...
- Zebras are jumpy!
- Click the roll the cow, then click again to stop him.
- Bump giraffes to tip them over.
- Penguins spin away when pushed.
Use the animal's ability and fun!
* Invite your friends on Facebook to compete for the best time and turn this into fun games for two players! *
Solve the slide puzzle games as fast as possible and complete all animals in this animal puzzle app for Android. You can play puzzle games with farm animals; like horse, chicken or cow. Or you can play games with wild animals; with jungle animals like tiger and monkey or African animals like lion and elephant. These are puzzles with animal images for kids, educational and funny images that will help children to learn animal names.
This is the best Android game for free where you can choose different size of puzzle pieces to play with; smaller size will result in more pieces and mobile games with high difficulty levels. Play animal puzzles with large number of puzzle pieces if you want to challenge your brain!
If you like to solve logic puzzles and love cute animals, these are the right animal games for you! Play educational games for kids to test your knowledge, learn about animals or just enjoy fun kids games. These are Android games for girls and boys; all kids will have fun playing these learning games!
Most children usually learn the name of domestic animals in their direct surrounding, like cat or dog, in these free puzzles for kids you will also learn names of wildlife and zoo animals. The slide puzzle game is a logic game; these logical thinking puzzles are also perfect brain exercises for kids.
Download Animal Puzzle Games for Kids free Android app, play the best kids puzzles online today on your Android phone or tablet!
Submitting your personal info is optional. Just save a profile and play for free!
Elephants are herbivorous and can be found in different habitats including savannahs, forests, deserts and marshes. They prefer to stay near water. They are considered to be keystone species due to their impact on their environments. Other animals tend to keep their distance, predators such as lions, tigers, hyenas and wild dogs usually target only the young elephants (or "calves"). Females ("cows") tend to live in family groups, which can consist of one female with her calves or several related females with offspring. The groups are led by an individual known as the matriarch, often the oldest cow. Elephants have a fission-fusion society in which multiple family groups come together to socialise. Males ("bulls") leave their family groups when they reach puberty, and may live alone or with other males. Adult bulls mostly interact with family groups when looking for a mate and enter a state of increased testosterone and aggression known as musth, which helps them gain dominance and reproductive success. Calves are the centre of attention in their family groups and rely on their mothers for as long as three years. Elephants can live up to 70 years in the wild. They communicate by touch, sight, smell and sound; elephants use infrasound, and seismic communication over long distances. Elephant intelligence has been compared with that of primates and cetaceans. They appear to have self-awareness and show empathy for dying or dead individuals of their kind.
African elephants are listed as vulnerable by the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), while the Asian elephant is classed as endangered. One of the biggest threats to elephant populations is the ivory trade, as the animals are poached for their ivory tusks. Other threats to wild elephants include habitat destruction and conflicts with local people. Elephants are used as working animals in Asia. In the past they were used in war; today, they are often put on display in zoos and circuses. Elephants are highly recognisable and have been featured in art, folklore, religion, literature and popular culture.
If you like Animals or pets and physics puzzle games, you will love animals rescue.
Dora is a sweet little elephant who lives in a zoo together with its friends, Tom the lion, Thomas the zebra and Roby the giraffe.
However those four friends seem to always get into trouble! Tom the thinker, Roby the brave one, Dora the explorer and Thomas the striped one, are up to a new adventure!
While Dora and the other zoo animals where trying to explore the world, they were endangered and escaped to high wooden towers. Now they need your help to get them down from their high hidings. Help your favorite pets escape from and regain their freedom in this exciting physics puzzle!
Your mission is of course to rescue them. Destroy the bloxx of the wooden towers without letting your favorite animals fall onto the ground.
Rescue animals is an interactive and fun physics puzzle game for people in all ages.
How to play
1. Tap brown tower blocks to destroy them
2. You can not destroy golden blocks
3. Explode all brown tower bloxx to win
4. In order to rescue the four friends, they must not hit the ground
5. Beware! There are levels with all friends Dora, Thomas, Tom and Roby. Watch out! You must rescue all of them and not let them fall into the ground!
- Casual action - innovative puzzle game with drag-and-drop controls and cute cartoon graphics.
- FREE to play!
- Hours of fun.
- Many challenges - rescue cute little animals from hazardous situations.
- Adorable animals!
- Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master.
- Great music and sound effects.
- The controls are very easy to learn - just tap on wooden bloxx to vanish them
This game will certainly appeal to the whole family. Kids will learn about the favority animals (except the widely known dog, cat, mouse), while advancing through the levels and rescue Roby, Dora, Thomas and Tom
Get ready to for a physics adventure with your favorite animals!
Please note: Rescue Animals - Dora the Elephant is free to download and play
Please: Rate rescue animals whether you like our game or not.
Thank you for playing Animals Rescue !
* Kids Memory Game will help with the recognition of objects.
* Kids Memory Game app will keep your kids educationally entertained with funny sound effects real sounds.
* Kids Memory Game has cute graphic images.
* Kids Memory Game is easy to use. Boost your memory by playing this Memory Game.
This is an excellent memory puzzle game that will increase your memory level. Welcome to the memory match game is the right kind of Match Up game / Pairs game for kids and adults, who love to play and train their memory at the same time. This is a memory game for children, which helps to improve memory skills of children. The reasons for the cards are fun farm animals such as sheep, goats and chickens; Pets such as dogs, cats, and turtles; and exotic as elephants, rhinos and tigers.
Some tips on how to deciphering:
- Any standalone letter will most likely be an A or an I.
- E is one of the most commonly used letters, so try substituting E for the most frequently occurring letters in the puzzle.
- THE is the most commonly used words, so try substituting E for the most frequently occurring words in the puzzle.
- Two letter words have limited combinations, try attacking these if you are stuck.
Enjoy the game!