Support or Bugs? Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create how many accounts you want
- Use multiple currencies simultaneously
- Define categories for your expenses and income
- View history
- Set pending entries
- Filter results
- Checkboxes for selecting simultaneous
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Know how much you spent and how much you received in a given period
- Draw freely Budget goals by entry type or category
- Easy to understand costs and gains through graphs
- Replicate Entries
- Auto-Language (English, Spanish and Portuguese)
- 2 Themes to choose
- Free and no ads
- And much more...
Using of written documents for calculating income and expense is always a very difficult job for everyone.It may also makes some calculations errors that cannot be easily find out.The main advantage of this personal expense manager over existing expense tracker applications is the quick and easy expense tracking.Moreover this expense software is a free expense manager.
Features of Expense Manager
* Preloaded income expense categories
* Separate Income Expense Management
* Quick expense entry
* Current month Expense details on application statup
* Option to create group and subcategories
* Attractive Icons
* Receipt and bill save option
* auto fill
* voice support
* inbuilt calculator
* Expense reports based on daily,monthly,yearly and selected date ranges
* Password protection
* Data backup with cloud storage support.
* Export import database
* Dropbox support
* Export CSV(exel) format
* Option to edit previous entries
* Interactive graphical representation of income and expense
* Search option
expense watch and money control makes your money management, budgeting and expense control so simple.This budget money tracker can be used as a personal expense tracker, budget manager or finance manager.it is a good personal expense dairy.
Money Control is an expense manager that allows registering your expenses quickly and easily. With a friendly and intuitive graphical interface, allowing to visualize their expense recorded by month, type of expenditure and payment method.
• You can edit or delete the records you have created.
• Create a project for a particular event such as: a party, construction or home renovation, buying pantry, summer vacation, expenses of a month, etc.
• Assign an initial income for each project, all the expenses will be deducted to this initial amount.
• The application displays a summary of your expenses grouped by category and your ending balance.
• If you need it you can protect your data with password.
• The application lets you create a backup of your database to restore your information if necessary.
"HandWallet Expense Manager" is an award-winning app for finance management: Balance your account, control your spending, plan budget, track expense and income and avoid over-draft.
• FREE for home users
• Manage your cash flow, checking, credit cards, e-wallet or giftcard
• Interactive graphical charts of your expense and income
• Voice recognition! Record your expense without typing (Expense Tracker Recorder)
• Save you time: more than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Multiple accounts
• Multiple currencies. Exchange rates manager - automatically online exchange rates
• Money manager - travel abroad and manage all expense in your home currency!
• Can link each transaction to categories (what is the expense?), location (where did this expense took place?), persons (who did the expense?) or projects (to what activity this expense is related?)
• Budgeter - Plan budget for each category, person or project
• Let you attach images, documents or voice memo
• EXCLUSIVE! Payment manager and credit card manager - calculate the exact payments in your credit card according to your "grace period" and "due day". You will never be surprised again
• EXCLUSIVE! Loans manager - calculate the interest and linkage on your mortgage or loans
• EXCLUSIVE! Consumption manager - manage your expense by consumption. If you pay for something for the whole year show in the chart only the relevant part for each month!
• Personal accountant. Business users can track invoices, receipts, delivery notes and VAT
• Business users can manage different worlds: one for their business and one for their home
• Manage expense anytime anywhere - internet connection not required
• Personal Finance management: personal / family calculator.
• Advanced search options to find a transaction bill invoice or expenditure
• Backup & restore
• Let you share your information to FaceBook, Twitter, Google and other social networks
• Online help within the app
• Fast, reliable & secured. Password protection
• Ahead of any other free app : Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Daily Money and others
And much more..
Why to use an expense manager / expense tracker?
Because tracking expenses and personal finance on a daily basis will give you control of your financial life, help you to be organized and pay bills, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use "HandWallet Expense Manager"?
Because it's the best expense manager app. And because we are creating expense manager and personal finance accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start?
Download the app for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example Bank of America, credit card visa or electronic wallet.
Then press the menu button and log your first expense.
How to manage budget?
Select the "data" tab and then categories. Select your category, for example "car expense". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget, mix budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.
How to see a bar or pie graph of your expense?
Press the "analyst" tab. Then select the category, for example "car expense" and the period.
You can switch between expenses and budget by using the icon at the left.
This app includes ads. Your expense or any other information you manage is NOT shared with anyone including the ad provider.
Hand Wallet Expense Manager supports most languages in store (including French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) and many more.
With Money Lover, you can easily monitor your spending within your planned budget and control your savings by spending reminders and alerts. Money Lover acts like a financial calendar, alerts you to debts, and reminds you of recording your expenses. All are done in one simple app with a clean and sleek environment.
- Financial report of your incomes, expenses and savings: charts, stats and calculated spending trends;
- Easy and quick to add income and expense items, with pictures attached for later reminder;
- Smart widget for greater convenience;
- Upcoming Cloud feature offers a solution to your pooled funds and synchronizes your expense data from different platforms, perfect for family and household budget managing;
- Travel mode assist you to manage your trip;
- Budget function keep your spending under control;
- Backup and Restore data easily, with link to Dropbox;
- Upcoming DashClock Extension integration;
- And other cool features.
- Multi-language support - English and Vietnamese Interface, with options to Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, and Ukrainian versions.
- Over 150 types of currencies;
- Simple and thorough main Categories, with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
- Devoted for users and also contributed by users: multi environments for user’s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
- Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With” field, so that you remember the context of the transactions.
- Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
- Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
- System tools is for adding Homescreen shortcuts and widget
Your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space; we always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.
Q: Why I don't see widget?
A: You can go setting move app from SD card to phone.
Q: I reset my phone, do I need to buy Premium again?
A: If you are a premium user (by in-app purchase, store purchase, “appoftheday” promo code or by any other means), register your email account with us. Our system will remember your Premium status and then the next time you log in after resetting app data or phone settings, just tap “Go Premium” or similar phrase in other languages' version, it will automatically re-activate your Premium. Anyway, always remember to back up your data regularly and store it somewhere safe, just in case anything might go wrong.
by Claudio Medina on March 23, 2014 - our awesome user and superb beta tester
Best looking Budgeting/Expenses App
You'd expect that from the hundreds of financial apps in the Google Market, it'd be easy to find a few that provide a good UX. You'd be wrong. If they do, they are either exclusive for American market due to their dependence on american financial institutions or are lacking some essential feature like Budget, Recurring Transactions or Good Widgets. Money Lover has it all though. The looks and all the functionality you need. It's feels like an iOS application but with the flexibility of Android. Also they update it frequently and provide feedback, which is a big must. Thank you for developing this!
Before purchasing make sure this is what you need.
• Export "Movement List" and "Reports" to Excel (You can save a file to your device and you can also send by e-mail).
• "Reports by Category" breaks down your expenses or income, you can also create a pie chart to this report.
• Management Accounts to make your payments with cash or credit cards, add money to your savings, pay your debts. You can also create your own accounts.
• An "Agenda" to see your money movements.
• Change colors of the application.
• "Projections" is a tool that lets you know how long'll reach a target of money. Use your own daily, weekly, monthly, etc. averages.
• Backups to Dropbox and GMail.
Control your expenses !
This light app allows you to check your incomes and expenses , keep a daily evidence and export it to a text file for printing or further processing
Very neat design.
Now with swipey tabs, Android Market, Google +, Youtube and more Google apps style design.Swipe left and right to navigate through the application.
Please contact me before bad rating, I'll listen to your suggestions.
English and Spanish support
IBudget is an application so simple and intuitive, it requires no instruction manual. IBudget makes it quick and easy to enter and track daily expenses, from a cup of coffee to a new pair of shoes. Use it for personal or business expenses. From students to freelancers to small business owners, everyone will find IBudget useful.
IBudget is divided into five main screens that allow you to:
Organize all of your expenses and income by category, item, or date. You can also track your overall balance to ensure that you’re not overspending.
Customize a list of your most common expenses to easily organize and monitor your spending patterns.
View all of your monthly expenses and income in graph form for quick glimpses of your balance.
Set specific goals. Let’s say that you want to spend no more than $200 per month on coffee. Enter that limit into IBudget, and each time you buy a cup of coffee, you can check to see how close you are to your limit. IBudget will alert you if you’ve gone over budget. You can set goals by category, item, and date.
Stay secure. You can back up your data by exporting it from your phone’s external sdCard to your computer, tablet, or even a new phone. IBudget also allows you to password-protect your data.
For more detailed instructions on each of IBudget’s screens, select “Menu” on your phone. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us: email@example.com.
It allowed separate spending by categories, eg, Transportation, Food, Clothing, and then get a detailed tracking of expenses.
The expenses can be listed simply (general or separated by category) or viewed Chart.
The Aon - Spending Control also allows the use of box where the user enters an initial value, and after the launches of expenditure, the box is automatically updated with the new value.
Control your spending in a practical and effective with Aon - Control Spending!
expense manager is an application for managing your daily income and daily expense. you can track your expense and income using this expense tracker. expense manager act as a personal money manager or like a personal money assistance tool. this is the most useful tool for your finance management and money control. expense manager is a multi functional account tool.
features and functions
1 multiple account handling
2 default category and also user can create there own.
3 option for creating group and create category inside group
4 default icons and download icons from icon pack
5 save receipt with income and expense
6 graph report
7 pattern lock and password lock
8 data backup (to on-line and sd card )
9 quick view to recent entries
10 search items in database
11 report of income and expense(daily, monthly, yearly, custom)
12 voice input
This license unlocks the trial version, which can be found here on Google Play.
This is a LICENSE KEY ONLY, the trial version must remain installed. No additional shortcut/icon will be created.
InvestControl must be restarted in order to activate this license.
Please use contact e-mail for bug reports, questions or suggestions, so we can respond as necessary. If you like InvestControl, please leave your rating here in the Market. Thank you!
The main application features:
1. Register of expense, income, transfer transactions.
2. Display totals for expenses and incomes for the current day, week or month.
3. Keeping the dictionary of accounts with balance.
4. Keeping the dictionary category of expense and income whith group.
5. Create dynamic reports with the ability to save.
6. Password protection.
7. A widget that shows the current balance on selected accounts.
8. Backup and restore data.
9. Export operations in Excel (.csv).
10. Scheduled/repeated operations with notifications.
11. Keep tracking budgets.
My Wallet+ is an app that helps you keep track of your expenses in a really easy and elegant way. All you need to do is to enter your expenses and incomes to monitor how much you spend, what you spend on and how much you have left to spend. You can do it where ever you are. Just pick up the phone and enter the transaction directly.
The app consists of:
1. Week, Month and Year overview with stylish drill-down barcharts showing you how you spent your money and how much money you have left.
2. When you add your incomes and expenses they show up in a list where the sum for each day is shown. It is also possible to add recurring transactions to make it easier for you.
3. A flexible category structure where you add the categories and subcategories that suits you.
4. Export your expenses to Excel, CSV or HTML-format, for backup and analysis.
The product is simple to use and will evolve along with its users needs.
If you have questions, comments or want to follow and influence the development of the product, visit: http://www.block21.com
The product supports English, German, Swedish and more languages are in progress.
/!\ A free trial version of N2F is available if you want to test it before buying it /!\
N2F is an expense report application thought and made by professionals for professionals :
✓ Multiple receipts/invoices/tickets image captures
✓ Export your expense report (with associated receipts pictures) to a business compliant PDF or CSV
✓ Visualize your PDF expense report or share it by email (example : sending accounting) or in your cloud (GoogleDrive, SkyDrive, DropBox ...)
✓ In a hurry ? type an empty expense (as a reminder), N2F will tell you it is incomplete
✓ Simplify tracking of your mileage allowance reimbursements and travel expenses through the tax scale (or any scale)
✓ Organize your expense reports per month, per project, per client, per trip...
✓ Follow the payment status (in progress, sent to accounting, paid, refused)
✓ Full backup protection of database and receipts images with cloud synchronisation to ensure that your data doesn't get lost even if your device does
✓ Automated VAT calculation (more than 20 countries VAT rates known)
✓ Customize your app thanks to 14 different color themes
Want to go further?
✓ International currencies with automatic update of currency exchange rates
✓ Manage your vehicles : Calculation of average consumption per year, per full tank
✓ Manage your projects, clients, favorite trips
✓ Analyze your history through a statistical module
✓ Optimize your running mileage allowance and travel expenses thanks to favorite path
✓ Export your expense report in CSV for automatic import in your information system
✓ Follow your mileage and travel expenses per vehicle allowances and periods
✓ Fully configurable categories
✓ Consolidate your travel expenses by recording several expenses within a single entity (mileage allowance, tickets, receipts, invoices, bills, receipts...)
N2F is a business expense manager that will become a real time saver for you and your accounting department !
Acting like a personal office secretary N2F Travel expenses report will sort all your travel expenses, bills, notes (cashbook)
If a feature is missing or if you have any idea for improvement, do not hesitate, our development team is at your service !
N2F, surely the best expense reporting app of the market !
For any improvements idea, please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
Just another Analog Clock, minimal and completely integrated with stock Android.
Compatible from Android 2.3 to the current version, it can also be added not only to the Home Screen but also to the Lock screen.
For donations, please check our website and Google+ page.
With a selection of four different brushes and a large variety of colors, Stroke includes an innovative interface, arranging all the tools on a sliding Tool Bar. This way, it can be always “out of the way”, allowing you to really focus on what’s important – the drawing. Also, there’s no fussy buttons, settings or other distractions: just pick a tool and start drawing.
Press you finger or your capacitive stylus harder on the screen and a thicker line will be drawn. It’s that simple. Although Stroke is intended to be used using a capacitive stylus, sometimes you’ll feel the need to use your fingers: go for it, that’s the “Artists way”.
Do you want to share your drawing? Join us at our Google+ Community! http://goo.gl/P2ZsuQ
It may take a couple of minutes of continuous drawing for Stroke to adjust to your touch panel. Don’t give up. Also, if your device uses an active Stylus, like the Galaxy Note, the true stylus pressure will be used.
★ "Guilt will definitely fill a need for people that just want a basic way to track purchases and give another perspective on where the money is headed every month." - Android Central
★ "The vision and concept behind Guilt are remarkable and let you have a better vision on how essential your expenses are." - Appstorm.net
With Guilt you can keep an eye on your Expenses and Finance in simple and funny way!
With a simple and colorful design, Guilt is perfect to all those who want to keep a track of how much money they spent and where they spent it, even the ones who don't like expense managers.
Unlike other expense managers on the market, Guilt uses a "twist" to help you keep an habit of writing down your expenses: instead of adding your expense with boring categories, add your expense by the Guilt that the expense makes you feel.
After writing down your expenses, you can see how you're spending your money during the Week, Month and Year.
Guilt is also optimized for Phones, 7" Tablets and 10" Tablets, like the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10.
You can start using the free version and after you decide to buy the Full App (thanks for that) export and import your expenses. The Paid version also brings Multi-device sync through Dropbox.
Manage your money and see if you are Guilty of spending it where you shouldn't!
What does the full version bring you that the free version doesn't?
- Ads removed
- Ability to choose a different Currency and Date Format other than the System Default
- Custom Currency
- Startup Passcode
- Expense Summaries by Week, Month & Year and the ability to see this info from another time frame
- Ability to choose a different Date when you create and edit an Expense
- Dropbox Sync (which enables multi-device sync)
- Widgets (Homescreen and Lockscreen)
ACW is another digital clock widget, fully integrated with stock Android.
It is inspired on the "Cards" Layout, present on the new Android visual styling.
With various configuration options, it allows for 135 different combinations, from different colors to different data options.
Compatible from Android 4.2 to the current version, it can be added not only to the Home Screen but also to the Lock screen.