"HandWallet Expense Manager" is an award-winning app for finance management: Balance your account, control your spending, plan budget, track expense and income and avoid over-draft.
• FREE for home users
• Manage your cash flow, checking, credit cards, e-wallet or giftcard
• Interactive graphical charts of your expense and income
• Voice recognition! Record your expense without typing (Expense Tracker Recorder)
• Save you time: more than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Multiple accounts
• Multiple currencies. Exchange rates manager - automatically online exchange rates
• Money manager - travel abroad and manage all expense in your home currency!
• Can link each transaction to categories (what is the expense?), location (where did this expense took place?), persons (who did the expense?) or projects (to what activity this expense is related?)
• Budgeter - Plan budget for each category, person or project
• Let you attach images, documents or voice memo
• EXCLUSIVE! Payment manager and credit card manager - calculate the exact payments in your credit card according to your "grace period" and "due day". You will never be surprised again
• EXCLUSIVE! Loans manager - calculate the interest and linkage on your mortgage or loans
• EXCLUSIVE! Consumption manager - manage your expense by consumption. If you pay for something for the whole year show in the chart only the relevant part for each month!
• Personal accountant. Business users can track invoices, receipts, delivery notes and VAT
• Business users can manage different worlds: one for their business and one for their home
• Manage expense anytime anywhere - internet connection not required
• Personal Finance management: personal / family calculator.
• Advanced search options to find a transaction bill invoice or expenditure
• Backup & restore
• Let you share your information to FaceBook, Twitter, Google and other social networks
• Online help within the app
• Fast, reliable & secured. Password protection
• Ahead of any other free app : Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Daily Money and others
And much more..
Why to use an expense manager / expense tracker?
Because tracking expenses and personal finance on a daily basis will give you control of your financial life, help you to be organized and pay bills, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use "HandWallet Expense Manager"?
Because it's the best expense manager app. And because we are creating expense manager and personal finance accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start?
Download the app for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example Bank of America, credit card visa or electronic wallet.
Then press the menu button and log your first expense.
How to manage budget?
Select the "data" tab and then categories. Select your category, for example "car expense". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget, mix budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.
How to see a bar or pie graph of your expense?
Press the "analyst" tab. Then select the category, for example "car expense" and the period.
You can switch between expenses and budget by using the icon at the left.
This app includes ads. Your expense or any other information you manage is NOT shared with anyone including the ad provider.
Hand Wallet Expense Manager supports most languages in store (including French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) and many more.
If you visit "http://escapps.blogspot.kr/ ", you can see the Image-based manual.
Are you looking for
- easy expenditure analysis?
- simple expense tracker?
- quick budget tracker?
You can see at a glance how much you have spent through the calendar.
Quick and simple expense item entering.
This app do not have a income field.
Just for expenses.
Most people already know their budget.
For this reason, you can use this app very easily.
Save your money with this app.
- Calendar (can know how mush you have spent money by graph and numbers)
- Total spent list
- Both a calendar and a total spent list can filtering by category.
- Can sort category (alphabetically, frequently used and recently used)
- Data backup/restore, export to spreadsheet(like Excel) file
- Slide(Drag) : change month in a calendar, change date in a daily view
- Can change currency symbol & position & decimal point usage
- Period statistics
money control is an application for managing your daily income and daily expense. you can track your expense and income using this expense tracker. expense manager act as a personal money manager or like a personal money assistance tool. this is the most useful tool for your finance management and money control. money control is a multi functional account tool.
features and functions
1 multiple account handling
2 default category and also user can create there own.
3 option for creating group and create category inside group
4 default icons and download icons from icon pack
5 save receipt with income and expense
6 graph report
7 pattern lock and password lock
8 data backup (to on-line and sd card )
9 quick view to recent entries
10 search items in database
11 report of income and expense(daily, monthly, yearly, custom)
12 voice input
you can track expenses and incomes by day , month and year as well as by categories . with this money control you can also use the finance tools like calculator, currency converter. integrated currency converter gives the daily exchange rate of 140 currencies.
This expense manager allows you to keep track of personal spending, income, and generate reports in different time periods. The money control has the ability to export and import data from SD card or from web storage.
- Save amount, date and details of your expenses.
- Assign them to the built-in or to your own categories.
- Run spending reports.
- Download your data to csv files and attach them to e-mails.
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
My Expenses is offered ad free and open source. Please contribute by installing the paid Contrib version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.totschnig.myexpenses.contrib). You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Unlimited number of accounts
- Unlimited number of plans
- Distribution of transactions per category
- Split transaction
- Security question
- Reset all accounts
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
Using of written documents for calculating income and expense is always a very difficult job for everyone.It may also makes some calculations errors that cannot be easily find out.The main advantage of this personal expense manager over existing expense tracker applications is the quick and easy expense tracking.Moreover this expense software is a free expense manager.
Features of Expense Manager
* Preloaded income expense categories
* Separate Income Expense Management
* Quick expense entry
* Current month Expense details on application statup
* Option to create group and subcategories
* Attractive Icons
* Receipt and bill save option
* auto fill
* voice support
* inbuilt calculator
* Expense reports based on daily,monthly,yearly and selected date ranges
* Password protection
* Data backup with cloud storage support.
* Export import database
* Dropbox support
* Export CSV(exel) format
* Option to edit previous entries
* Interactive graphical representation of income and expense
* Search option
expense watch and money control makes your money management, budgeting and expense control so simple.This budget money tracker can be used as a personal expense tracker, budget manager or finance manager.it is a good personal expense dairy.
Despesas Diárias é um aplicativo criado, exclusivamente, para dispositivos Android, o qual ajudará a controlar seus gastos financeiros. Com ele é possível ter uma estimativa dos gastos diários, mensais, anuais ou por um perído de dias que escolher, possibilitando maior controle das despesas. Dessa forma basta apenas cadastrar cada débito ou pagamento que realizar. É simples e rápido! Após fazer um pagamento, um passeio, um lanche, ou qualquer outra atividade relacionada é só clicar na opção "Nova Despesa" e salvar. Tudo muito fácil e rápido.
É um aplicativo de fácil acesso, não necessita que o celular esteja conectado à Internet nem mesmo via Bluetooth, ficando todos os dados salvos no próprio aparelho.
According to suggestion, trace your income and expense is the first step to construct a healthy finance. You have to analyze your expense habit, and then set budget of expense items to control income/expense cash flow. This is the insight inspiration of Money Notes. Besides helping you to reduce unnecessary consumption, we also hope you can active arrange your income distribution including ordinary expenditure, insurance, investment, deposit and debt.
1.Simple and beautiful user interface. Add a new transaction is fast and intuitively.
2.Transaction list and budgets are enhanced in main screen. We recommend you review history expenses and regular income, and then set appropriate budgets for your family condition.
3.Budget setting. You can set budget of total expense, specific category or item.
4.User defined account( Cash, Bank account, Credit card, Pre-paid and others) for managing your balance and cash flow.
5.Graphic statistic chart present ratio of expense and helps you to review if the distribution is reasonable.
6.Bill reminder alarm.
7.Export transaction record and monthly summery data to SD card.
8.Database backup and recovery.
9.4 PIN number to protect your personal data security.
Keywords: Budget, Money, Expenses, finance
Money Control is an expense manager that allows registering your expenses quickly and easily. With a friendly and intuitive graphical interface, allowing to visualize their expense recorded by month, type of expenditure and payment method.
My Wallet+ is an app that helps you keep track of your expenses in a really easy and elegant way. All you need to do is to enter your expenses and incomes to monitor how much you spend, what you spend on and how much you have left to spend. You can do it where ever you are. Just pick up the phone and enter the transaction directly.
The app consists of:
1. Week, Month and Year overview with stylish drill-down barcharts showing you how you spent your money and how much money you have left.
2. When you add your incomes and expenses they show up in a list where the sum for each day is shown. It is also possible to add recurring transactions to make it easier for you.
3. A flexible category structure where you add the categories and subcategories that suits you.
4. Export your expenses to Excel, CSV or HTML-format, for backup and analysis.
The product is simple to use and will evolve along with its users needs.
If you have questions, comments or want to follow and influence the development of the product, visit: http://www.block21.com
The product supports English, German, Swedish and more languages are in progress.
Download User Guide: www.valmaraz.com/wallet/manualEN.pdf
If you are the kind of person who is meticulous and manage all of your expenses or want to do, this is your chance!
Wallet is a free app that gives you the ability to manage, record and control all your movements and spending money you do.
Simply enter the amount and what you used the money for. The application makes the rest.
All data is stored on the internal memory of the device, system folders. Nobody can access your information.
You always know your balance on your bank accounts and cash that you have.
You can also view the log of all your movements and expenses.
✔ The application has a minimum size, and also stored data.
✔ It can be handled quickly, easily and intuitively.
✔ The data is stored within the system, to prevent not allowed access.
✔ You can move the app to your phone's SD card, if you do not want to take up space.
✔ You can export your data to CSV (Excel).
✔ You can backup your data to external storage and restore it.
✔ You can move money between your accounts.
✔ Watch your expenses by date and category.
✔ You can modify your movements and expenses.
✔ It is possible to show other currency in stead of Euro.
✔ It has an User Guide on PDF explaining how to use it.
Do you want more features?
Try Premium Edition!
Internet access is used to display the banner.
MiniApp apps are in constantly development:
If you like it, please, leave me a feedback on Google Play.
If the app suddenly force close, please, contact me by email. Don't leave me a bad feedback.
If you have any idea to improve them, please, contact me by email.
Doesn't work on your device? Do you have some questions or suggestions?
This app belongs to miniApp Series. New apps coming soon!
The less size, the more performance!
Wallet, Expense management, Control expenses, expense manager, expense tracker, expenses, finance
Cartera, control de gastos, control de dinero, finanzas, gestor de gastos, miniapp, miniapps, valmaraz
This app allows you to record your expenses easily. Optionally you can assign a category to your expense in order to get detailed statistics and helpful insights.
- Holo style
- Record expenses
- Assign categories
- Manage monthly overheads
- Manage categories
- Set a monthly limit
- Homescreen widget for even faster usage
- DashClock Integration
- Expense History
- Spreadsheet Export
- Group your expenses by week, month or year
- Backup/Restore Feature
- Record incomes (In-App purchase)
- Detailed Stats (In-App purchase)
- Expense Distribution (In-App purchase)
Send feedback to the developer inside the app.
For CSV export.
Before purchasing make sure this is what you need.
• Export "Movement List" and "Reports" to Excel (You can save a file to your device and you can also send by e-mail).
• "Reports by Category" breaks down your expenses or income, you can also create a pie chart to this report.
• Management Accounts to make your payments with cash or credit cards, add money to your savings, pay your debts. You can also create your own accounts.
• An "Agenda" to see your money movements.
• Change colors of the application.
• "Projections" is a tool that lets you know how long'll reach a target of money. Use your own daily, weekly, monthly, etc. averages.
• Backups to Dropbox and GMail.
Support or Bugs? Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create how many accounts you want
- Use multiple currencies simultaneously
- Define categories for your expenses and income
- View history
- Set pending entries
- Filter results
- Checkboxes for selecting simultaneous
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Know how much you spent and how much you received in a given period
- Draw freely Budget goals by entry type or category
- Easy to understand costs and gains through graphs
- Replicate Entries
- Auto-Language (English, Spanish and Portuguese)
- 2 Themes to choose
- Free and no ads
- And much more...
In order to use this app you should install first HandWallet - a free professional expense manager that helps you to control your expense, accounts, bills and budget.
How to record an expense (after you define your bank account, credit card or cash account)? Very simple – in just 3 steps:
A. Press the record button.
B. Say the name of the category (for example 'Housing' of 'Food'). You can also add the name of the store and/or the account you paid with if you used them before (for example 'Wal-Mart Food Credit-card').
Speak loud and clear. Make sure that there is no background noise. Make a little gap between words.
C. Press the "Finish" button. A popup window will appear where you can add/modify 3 questions:
1) When? (the date of the expense).
2) What? (the category of the expense you have just recorded. If the 'Expense Tracker Recorder' failed to identify the expense this is the place to fix it).
Near the category you should type the amount of the expense. In most cases this is the only thing you will need to type.
3) How it was paid? (the account, pay type and currency of the expense). These will usually be filled automatically.
Press the 'Confirm' button and your expense is now tracked forever!
• Advanced search and filter options to find a saved transaction
• Multiple currencies. Automatically download exchange rates
• Add information on your expense: pictures, video, voice memos or even a document. Then share this information on social networks.
• Track your cash, credit cards & checking records. View all your recorded expense in an "account statement" view.
• Plan budget
• Personal finance manager: Personal / family cashflow
• Fast, Reliable & Secured. Password protection
• Backup & restore. Send your financial recorded data to your mail in one click!
• Multi languages (including French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and many more)
• Online help within the app.
Why to use an expense tracker?
Because an expense tracker will help you be organized, give you control of your financial behaviour, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use "Expense Tracker Recorder" add-on?
Because "Expense Tracker Recorder" the easiest and most intuitive expense recorder. And because we are creating expense trackers and accounting software for ten years and know exactly why most people want to track expense but only few succeed.
How to get started?
Download the "Hand Wallet Tracker Recorder" and "Hand Wallet Expense Manager" apps for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example JP Morgan Chase Bank, American Express credit card or "my cash".
Then press the actions button and record your first expense using your own voice!
How to build budget?
After you record some expense select the "data" button and then categories. Select a category, for example "vehicle expense". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: summarized budget, fixed budget etc.. You can build a different budget for each period.
How to see a pie or a bar graph of your expense?
After you track more expense press the "analyst" tab. Then select the period and the category for example "vehicle expense".
You can switch from expense to budget by using the icon at the left.
You are also able to use this application for you existing home Excel accounting.
The main idea behind this application to give an ability of quick fixation of your incoming and expense in your mobile device. All graphics and reports are created in Excel on desktop computers or similar.
Additionally you can:
- Read and parse SMS from your bank and add it to xlsx.
- Perform dropbox synchronization.
All changes are stored on the device in sd card/mofix/mofix.xlsx file.
Application forum http://mofixapp.com/en .
Key words: SMS banking, budget planning, finance manager, money manager, expense manager, accounting.
More from developer
Just another Analog Clock, minimal and completely integrated with stock Android.
Compatible from Android 2.3 to the current version, it can also be added not only to the Home Screen but also to the Lock screen.
For donations, please check our website and Google+ page.
With a selection of four different brushes and a large variety of colors, Stroke includes an innovative interface, arranging all the tools on a sliding Tool Bar. This way, it can be always “out of the way”, allowing you to really focus on what’s important – the drawing. Also, there’s no fussy buttons, settings or other distractions: just pick a tool and start drawing.
Press you finger or your capacitive stylus harder on the screen and a thicker line will be drawn. It’s that simple. Although Stroke is intended to be used using a capacitive stylus, sometimes you’ll feel the need to use your fingers: go for it, that’s the “Artists way”.
Do you want to share your drawing? Join us at our Google+ Community! http://goo.gl/P2ZsuQ
It may take a couple of minutes of continuous drawing for Stroke to adjust to your touch panel. Don’t give up. Also, if your device uses an active Stylus, like the Galaxy Note, the true stylus pressure will be used.
★ "Guilt will definitely fill a need for people that just want a basic way to track purchases and give another perspective on where the money is headed every month." - Android Central
★ "The vision and concept behind Guilt are remarkable and let you have a better vision on how essential your expenses are." - Appstorm.net
With Guilt you can keep an eye on your Expenses and Finance in simple and funny way!
With a simple and colorful design, Guilt is perfect to all those who want to keep a track of how much money they spent and where they spent it, even the ones who don't like expense managers.
Unlike other expense managers on the market, Guilt uses a "twist" to help you keep an habit of writing down your expenses: instead of adding your expense with boring categories, add your expense by the Guilt that the expense makes you feel.
After writing down your expenses, you can see how you're spending your money during the Week, Month and Year.
Guilt is also optimized for Phones, 7" Tablets and 10" Tablets, like the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10.
You can start using the free version and after you decide to buy the Full App (thanks for that) export and import your expenses. The Paid version also brings Multi-device sync through Dropbox.
Manage your money and see if you are Guilty of spending it where you shouldn't!
What does the full version bring you that the free version doesn't?
- Ads removed
- Ability to choose a different Currency and Date Format other than the System Default
- Custom Currency
- Startup Passcode
- Expense Summaries by Week, Month & Year and the ability to see this info from another time frame
- Ability to choose a different Date when you create and edit an Expense
- Dropbox Sync (which enables multi-device sync)
- Widgets (Homescreen and Lockscreen)
ACW is another digital clock widget, fully integrated with stock Android.
It is inspired on the "Cards" Layout, present on the new Android visual styling.
With various configuration options, it allows for 135 different combinations, from different colors to different data options.
Compatible from Android 4.2 to the current version, it can be added not only to the Home Screen but also to the Lock screen.