Looks great but is useless
Nice look and great layout Too basic or not it looks pretty. Great layout and colors. I really like it.
No organization can't separate different entries into different categories. way too basic
Creative but not very useful Adding expenses without having any balance doesn't really help justify the weight of different expenses.
You'd have to deal with a lot of ads though Great app! Now I can feel the weight of my expenses and feel horrible about myself
What is the point of the free version if you can't do anything?! Un installed due to not even being able to do anything except add a color, name and value. Nothing else. Please consider the free version being a trial period of 5 days or something like that.
- Fixed the Force Close on the Nexus 7 on the Add Expense
- Added placeholders to match the Paid Version
- Solved a long time Bug - on Save
- Solved a Bug on Personal Summary on Tablet
- Added the Ad banner on more places (sorry about that)
- Fixed a Bug on Personal Summary's quote
- Free Version introduced
- Database Import/Export added
- Fixed a Bug on the Personal Summary when no Expense is present
Expense Manager - manage expenses + budget in a simple and yet professional app