LokPixLite will put a stop to all that. It's a photo capture and storage system that will keep the busybodies out of your pictures. It's also a demo of the high-security, paid app LokPixPro. If you need professional security, and are in the United States, you will want to check out LokPixPro in the Google Play store.
LokPixLite has the following features:
- Built-in Camera capture. Your photos go straight from the camera to the SD card encrypted. No old files to be uncovered by hackers using file undeleters.
- The Camera features a variety of exposure settings, and fun special effects to liven up your shots.
- Camera self-timer to allow you to get in the shot.
- A unique “Virtual Album” system that allows you to split up your photos under different passwords. This lets you decide who sees which pictures. Easy Import and Export options to move your pictures in and out of LokPixLite.
- Photo viewer built in, with panning and 12 zoom levels.
- Slide show – cycles through your secured pictures without having to save decrypted copies on the SD card.
- Re-encrypt your photos with a new passkey at any time, securely.
- Secure deletion of unwanted photos. The files are overwritten with random data before deleting, so no trace is left. You may remove them one at a time, or all at once.
- Upwards compatibility with LokPixPro. If you have both versions, Pro can read and upgrade the encryption of your Lite photos.
This is not a "vault" - it's a photo encryption manager. Vaults are fine enough, but they trap all of your photos into a single device. LokPixPro lets you copy or back them up individually, without exposure. This makes it very easy to distribute confidential photos.
LokPixLite has the following differences from LokPixPro:
- The encryption system is fairly weak. LokPixPro is very strong (and thus export-restricted to the U.S.).
- LokPixLite allow only 1 self-timer setting.
- LokPixLite does not have the shutter-mute or location-stripping functions.
Try it today for free!
See our website at
for details on using LokPixLite, or any of our other apps.
Have questions or comments? Contact us at:
or Tweet to:
All emails and tweets will be answered - bug reports will be given the utmost attention.
**** SECURITY NOTICE ****
LokPixLite uses the following permissions ONLY:
Modify/delete SD card contents
Take pictures and videos
More from developer
- Mutiple flickr accounts management
- Photo synchronization: download of remote photos and delete of local photos remotely deleted
- PhotoSet list synchronization: keep track of photo sets added or deleted on Flickr
- Secure authorization on Flickr\'s Web Site using the Flickr\'s native login/name mechanism the user is accustomed to
- Possibility to decide to keep locally the remotely deleted photos
- Possibility to remotely unlink photos from photosets (only in PRO version
- Tolerance to any kind of network connection problem
- Organization of photosets into custom folder hierarchy
- Download of EXIF information
- Quick photo visualization and EXIF data showing
- Possibility to choose the photo size to download (only in PRO version)
Limitations of FREE version:
- Synchronizes only 30 pictures and manage only 3 photosets
- 'Allow local delete' only set to TRUE (cannot set to FALSE)
- Disabled select all/clear all and 'set path for all' menu in ManagePhotosets activity
- Disabled order option of photoset list
- Disabled possibility to delete photo from Flickr
- Disabled possibility to choose the size of the photos to download
This app will help you to take the phone's ringer volume under control. When you put your phone in your pocket, the background service will recognize the proximity and the light drop and will increase the volume at the maximul value (that you can customize). When the phone is extracted by the pocket the ringer volume will be restore at the value before.
- Boost phone's ringer and notification volume when in a pocket
- Can select the maximum volume to set when in a pocket
- Recognizes dark room
- Recognizes high environmental noise
- Can respect the silence status set by the user
- Very low cpu consumption
- Enable/disable start on phone boot