With the new Flight Radar App, you can turn any device into your very own flight tracker for free!
Tracking flights live can be very fun and useful, for example: Tracking the plane of a family member or friend to see if they landed safely or to know at what exact time to pick them up from the airport.
Because of all the detailed information that is shown about a plane, the Flight Radar App can also come in very handy for plane spotters. Below is a list of some of the features the Flight Radar App offers:
- See air traffic around the globe move in real-time;
- Identification of nearly any aircraft in the sky;
- Read detailed flight information like calculated speed, altitude, traveled distance, aircraft model, airline information, the aircrafts flight number, departure time, estimated arrival time an actual photo of the aircraft and much more;
- Enter 3D mode to see what a pilot is actually seeing;
- Flight search function which uses flight number, airline or the name of the airport
- Several filters such as: aircraft, altitude, airline and speed.
Besides flight tracking you can also read up on some very interesting aviation trivia with this app.
Flight Radar App usage
The app will automatically focus on your current GPS position. By using your fingers, you can move the map or zoom in and out. Within a few seconds, you will see all air traffic near your location. To get more detailed information you simply click on an airplane and an information panel will appear. Search features and filters are located in the navigation menu and are self-explanatory.
Usage of the Flight Radar: Free Flight Tracker app is 100% FREE.