All raster marine charts published by NOAA (USA), LINZ (New Zealand) and Brazil Navy are available to install from within MX Mariner as downloadable regions. Each marine chart region download contains all the available charts for it's particular region. Once downloaded, each marine chart region is available for use offline. When online, a road map or satellite image map is alternatively available.
UKHO charts are also available for the United Kingdom, Ireland and Channel Islands. UKHO chart regions are divided into 4 regions and are available as in-app purchases. Each in-app purchase gives you 1 year of free chart updates.
Please see http://mxmariner.com/charts.html for more details on offline marine chart regions available for download.
MX Mariner is useful for marine navigation featuring a simple heads up display showing speed and course. You have the ability to drop waypoints, record tracks and create routes. Routes can be activated and the heads up display will also show bearing and range to next waypoint below speed and course. All waypoints, tracks and routes can be backed up as GPX files. GPX files can be imported and exported to other programs.
MX Mariner also has configurable units of measure for bearings, position, speed and distance. Bearings in MX Mariner can be shown as true or magnetic. Magnetic bearings use the world magnetic model published National Geospacial Intelligence Agency. Speed and distances can be set to Nautical, Statute or Metric. Position can be set to degrees, degrees-minutes or degrees-minutes-seconds. Navigators can also choose to use their device internal magnetometer or gps course to orientate ship on the marine chart. Optionally, heading and course predictor lines can also be shown on the marine chart. MX Mariner also offers configurable back-light levels suitable for daylight to off-shore night conditions.
- #1 Fan App -
-Best Quilting News and Blog App Ever! -
Not Affiliated with QuiltingDaily.com
Now, at anytime and anywhere, you can visit any corners in the city of Macau through this app”!
- More than 7000 shops in Macau , information including phone number , address , working hour and bus transportation of shops from food restaurant, hotel, bank, service, shopping, entertainment and other categories
- The function of Voice Searching that let you find what you want without typing any long words
- Searching shops around you through Google Map, searching the shop in map : Including food,bank,doctor,cinema etc
- Sharing shop information to your friend at anytime and anywhere
- Provide the recommended shop, hot event calendar and news through this city
- Searching by keywords and filtering by categories, and search the shop which provide CTM Wifi Hot Spot
- Offline searching function
Whether you are citizen or travelers , Macau Shops is your good helper
Our England (United Kingdom) offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline (United Kingdom) road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and more detailed area around the cities: London, Southampton, Porsmuth, Bristol, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Edinbourgh, Glasgow
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, gas stations)
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (the United Kingdom or the UK) is a constitutional monarchy comprising much of the British Isles.
This Union is more than 300 years old and comprises four constituent nations: England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. It occupies all of the island of Great Britain, the north-eastern portion of the island of Ireland and most of the remaining British Isles.
It's important to remember that the Republic of Ireland is a completely separate state from the United Kingdom, seceding from the Union and gaining its independence in 1922. The Isle of Man and the various Channel Islands are "crown dependencies", possessing their own legislative bodies for domestic legislation with the assent of the Crown. They are not part of the United Kingdom, nor of the EU, but are not sovereign states in their own right either. The UK has Ireland, France, Belgium and the Netherlands as its nearest neighbours.
The 'Great' in Great Britain (Britannia Major in Roman times; Grande-Bretagne in French) is to distinguish it from the other, smaller "Britain": Brittany (Britannia Minor; Bretagne) in northwestern France.
The UK today is a diverse patchwork of native and immigrant cultures, possessing a fascinating history and dynamic modern culture, both of which remain hugely influential in the wider world. Although Britannia no longer rules the waves, the UK is still a popular destination for many travellers. The capital and largest city of the United Kingdom is London.
1. Shows important places around you.
2. Has more than 7 categories/types of places to show from
3. Conveniently switches from Camera view to Map view to list view without any tap of button
4. View the details of a place with just one tap
5. Reserve a hotel, call an ambulance, call a shop in just one tap in details view.
6. Tapping on the summary circle (shown in the top right of the Camera View) will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
7. Freeze or unfreeze the camera view when it is displaying the places by just tapping on the pause/play icon at the bottom left of the camera view. When on freeze mode the items won't change with the camera direction anymore. Once you are done studying the places of interest, tap on the play icon and you will go back to normal view.
8. See the traffic around your place in the map view
Street Lens makes finding the best of what’s around you as simple and natural as looking down a street. Street Lens uses your mobile’s camera display to reveal the best shops, restaurants, and other points of interest, so you instantly see what’s in that direction. Simply tap a place’s icon to see more information, see photos, make a call to that place or just read reviews about that place.
Hold your mobile down and you will see all the places in Google Map view. Tilt again to portrait mode and you will see the list of places in list view along with the direction to each of those places.
No more asking others for the best cafe. No more looking for sign boards. With Street Lens, you see what’s around you from your point of view, so finding something great has never been more easy and fun.
You can choose from one of the following categories
3. Transport (bus, taxi or metro)
4. Banks, ATMs and Fuel
5. Emergency services like doctors, ambulance, fire engines and police station
6. Popular Landmakrs
7. Religious places such as temples, churches, mosques and others
If you want to just know about popular places nearby, then use the "Closeby" category to display all the places around you.
You can choose how close and how far you need the places to be shown. You can select distance from as close as 300 metres to as far as 5 kilometres. You can also chose how many places to be shown ranging from 20 upto 60. Make your camera your city lens and your street lens depending on the distance.
Summary circle in the camera view displays places around the user as dots. Tapping on the summary circle will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
Freeze Feature: Using the freeze feature, you can stop the movement of camera view and see the place items without any motions. Once you click play the camera view resumes to its usual mode.
The app is powered by Google APIs.
The permissions used are for
1. getting your location and fetching places details from Google!
2. display Ads
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have anything to say about the app.
Some user Reviews:
"Lumia has 'CITY LENS'? Well we've 'STREET LENS'! Proud to be an android user!" - Haroon
"First time I've found an app so cool it is actually worth rating." - Jacob
"No glitches or problem whatsoever. Works very smooth." - Abhishek
Keywords: maps, places, directions, local search, traffic, transit, poi, airport, aquarium, bakery, bank, bar, book store, bus station, cafe, car wash, church, dentist, department store, doctor, establishment, fire station, florist, food, gas station, grocery supermarket, health, hindu temple, hospital, library, lodging, mosque, movie theater, night club, police, school, shopping mall, subway station, taxi, train station, university
Optionally find specialty shopping such as clothing, jewelry, electronics, kitchen, office supply, and much, much more.
No wandering through multiple screens; this QuickClick series app is built for SPEED and EASE OF USE.
Options for searching by names or locations are all on a SINGLE SCREEN.
Types of shopping are pre-loaded to assist you when using the optional name search.
Quick and easy to search near cities, towns, streets, and landmarks.
Exploits mapping apps to their FULL CAPABILITIES:
- Map Locations or List
- Satellite View
- Directions and Navigation
- Traffic Conditions
- Street Views
- Check In
- Zoom In/Out
- Add to Contacts
- Share with Friends