Quickly search your phone, the web, and nearby locations by speaking, instead of typing. Call your contacts, get directions, and control your phone with Voice Actions. your own SIRI
Note: Voice Actions is only available in US English for now.
#Start Media player by speech command
#start Camera in 2 modes image & video Capture.
#open your call logs by speech command
#open message inbox
#send message without typing
How to use:
#Tap on setting
#set the command in spells
#Tap on speaker and say your command
#enjoy it will follow your command.
all in one app (voice search on most of popular sites)
- choosing the right result of a voice recognition
- quick editing of your voice search request
Voice Search Advanced saves your time and makes your life easier!
So, if you need a good voice search app - Voice Search Advanced is a great choice!
1. Talking device - write text and click on Play button, TTS engine will generate voice from text.
2. Talking ringtone - write text and choose 'Set as ringtone&alarm' from the menu, TTS engine will generate a voice ringtone. It will be available as a 'SpeakIt' ringtone in the default ringtones' location and as an alarm sound.
3. Talking fast button on the Home Screen - write text and choose 'Save on Home Screen widget'. This could be used by deaf to save an urgent warning/message on Home Screen and play it by just taking the phone out of the pocket and pressing the button. It takes a couple of seconds to do this.
4. Timer talk - write text and choose 'Start timer'. Voice message will be played when the countdown reaches zero. You can change the countdown value in Settings. This could be used for pranks.
5. Different voice talk - change voice pitch to low, normal or high.
6. Talking notification - write text and choose 'Set as notification' from the menu. It will be available as a 'Speak It' notification sound.
7. Speaking SMS messages aloud - start Speak It SMS service to read aloud all incoming SMS messages.
8. Adjust sound volume with the device's media volume button.
9. STOP key - click on the back button to stop the playback
10. Save a sound file and send it over skype or email
11. A 'speaking' indicator shows when the device is actually speaking
12. Tell a friend about SpeakIt (skype, facebook, mail etc. )
Requires Android version 1.6 and higher.
The application must be installed on the internal device storage only since it contains a Home Screen widget and a Service. Cannot move to SD card.
The following languages are currently supported:
- English (American and British accents)
Samsung users - if you have the talking issue - please go to Settings -> Advanced -> Talkback fix and disable the talkbacks.
Popup Notifications Features ..
1) Displays the notifications from all apps as a Popup on Lockscreen as well as when not on the Lockscreen.
2) Launch the app right from the notification screen by Right swipe on it.
3) Dismiss any notification by left swiping on it.
4) Dismiss all notifications by clicking on Dismiss All button.
5) Mute the notifications for any or all apps by long pressing on the notifications.
6) Display detailed notifications. Each message from all apps will be displayed separately.
7) Contact pictures on Notifications where available.
8) Collapsed Notifications. Shows the latest notification for each app with the counter to tell the number of unread notifications.
9) Option to Turn on the screen when new notification arrives.
10) Option to see these notifications only when phone is locked.
11) Background colour of the notification screen can be customized.
12) Text colour of the notifications can be customized.
13) Option to show these notifications on a small window or on the Full screen.
14) Chose the apps for which you want to see notifications.
15) Chose the Blocked apps. Notifications will not appear when these Blocked apps are running (Eg Youtube).
16) Mute selected or all apps for 15 mins/30 mins/1 hour/4 hours/8 hours/ For ever.
17) Sleep hours. Notifications will be turned off during sleep hours.
Regarding the warning message saying that this app collects my passwords and credit card numbers, This is just a default warning from Android for all the Apps that uses Accessibility Service. This app does not collect any information like this at all.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to help with translation into other languages.
Those who would like to help us in testing the new features , join the community https://plus.google.com/communities/107956570310852053886.
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.folioflow.com/ff/page/website/lightflow/pageId/1687 ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
*Optionally read toast notifications (Android 3.0+)
*Widget to suspend VN
*Customizable TTS message
*Ignore specific apps or notifications containing defined text
*Choice of TTS audio stream
*Choice of speaking when screen or headset is on or off, or while in silent/vibrate mode
(Note: Due to API limitations, a headset that is connected when the VN service starts will need to be reconnected for VN to see the current state; also all Bluetooth devices are detected the same, headset or not)
*Custom delay of TTS after notification
*Repeat notifications at custom interval while screen off
*Post a test notification
Bluetooth - Required to detect whether Bluetooth headset is connected.
Vibrate - Required for Test option while in vibrate mode on Android 4.2.
VN operates through Android's Accessibility service and must be enabled in the Accessibility settings.
Shortcuts are provided in the configuration screen to open the Accessibility and TTS settings.
While VN uses the Accessibility service, it is intended to be a convenience tool and not an accessibility tool.
The Accessibility service will give a warning that VN may be able to collect personal data. This is because Accessibility doesn't know what or how data passing through it is used by enabled apps. VN only uses Accessibility to read notification text which is passed directly to TTS and temporary memory (for the notification log). The TTS engine, outside the control of VN, may also use spoken text for other purposes.
Be aware of the accessibility apps that are enabled when you enable VN! If the behavior of system UI changes, it is most likely caused by other accessibility apps that were enabled when VN/Accessibility was turned on. If you believe this is not the case and VN is causing issues for you, please contact me.
ABOUT AUDIO STREAM OPTION:
Behavior of audio streams may vary by device or Android version, so I advise doing your own testing to determine which stream is right for you. The Media stream (default) should be good for most people.
Please email me or submit any issues at https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify/issues.
I cannot reply to Android error reports unless you leave contact info in the message. Issue reports often require that I ask for more details and/or provide troubleshooting steps.
If necessary, you can sideload any version from http://pilot51.com/apk/voicenotify.
VN is open source under the Apache License. https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify
1karu5 (support for new widget picker)
Scott Albertine ('Pause/dim media' option)
Translation is crowdsourced at http://getlocalization.com/voicenotify.
If for any reason you can't or don't want to use Get Localization, you can always email me or contribute directly to the GitHub project.
French: caliann, Souln77, Titan44
Russian: Max Ponomaryov (ceejay), vanetned
I am not responsible for the notifications that are announced. It is up to you to use the features provided, or not use VN, to prevent unwanted announcing of notifications.
If you want VN silenced on a more flexible schedule than what Quiet Time provides, I would recommend using an app such as Timeriffic. (Not affiliated in any way, just what I use personally)
You can customize it very easily.The notify interval , even the speed
and quality of the sound can be selected as per your requirement.
This is an Idle time keeping tool, that is specially designed to suit your busy lifestyle!
It can become a handy reminder that announce and notifies you while each second passes by ,an easy speaking timer, speaking stop watch or what ever you can just imagine!
Developed by : Dheen doha
Special Dedication: Watsapp Group- " Friends Forever "
Available for all devices from Froyo.
Additional features and themes will be added to the paid (Pro) version.
Free application development will be freezed and only critical defects will be fixed.
We have a very polished app running for devices running on ICS(4.0.3) and above.
Some of the features from JB have been merged into devices running from Froyo as well.
Note1: Please install the "Messaging+ 7" first.
Note2: This plugin requires the "Messaging+ 7" app (at least v1.4) to be installed.
- When trying ams, please note that some network carriers will block emoji text when emoji being sent across networks. Please understand that I cannot fix network carrier's problem.
- If you can't see the emoji message. Please ask your friend to send emoji message by mms.
1. Find out which app pushed annoying statusbar advertisement, and uninstall it.
2. Collect messages sent by apps and read them later
3. Backup and share notifications
* Collect notifications on status bar and group by apps
* Save notifications (PRO feature)
* Clear notifications
* Uninstall apps sending annoying notifications directly
* Ignore notification from specific apps
* Desktop widget to show the latest notifications (PRO feature on android 3.0 and above)
* Import notifications from free version (PRO feature)
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long clik the app and select Ignore on the popped menu
Internet Access - It's used for show banner ads within the app. Upgrade to PRO version to remove the permission requirement.
Run at startup - used for auto purge outdated or outnumbered notifications to reduce memory usage
Q: Why the app does not record any notifications?
A: There're 2 possible cause. #1. The accessibility service and Notification History service was not enabled. #2. Other accessibility service are using the notification access. In this case, try to disable other services and have a try again. If still not working, please send me an email for further support.
Q: Why talkback service is enabled automaticall which brings voice on my phone?
A: It's a open bug related to specific ROM. Check out details and solutions in "help" section of this app.
message, popup, notification, history, record, backup, share, status bar, advertisement, ads, detect, annoying, uninstaller, personal info
On some devices (such as Motorola Droid RAZR HD), a small number of users found that the notification light was disabled after logging into their google account if it was disabled previously on other devices with the same google account. This widget restores the ability to control the light on devices without an exposed setting.
On other android devices that already support control of the LED notification light, this widget could also be used as a convenient tool to enable/disable the LED notification light from the homescreen.
HOW TO USE
1. Start the "Custom Notification".
2. Press the "Shortcuts", "Widgets" or "Apps" button to place icons.
3. Freely arrange them by Drag and Drop.
(You can delete them by dropping them on the trash)
4. Select the priority of the notification. (Only Jelly Bean)
"No status icon" makes the icon in the status bar hidden, but the notification is collapsed (You can expand it).
Android 4.0 and higher (ICS and JellyBean)
Some limitations shown below exist on Android 4.0.
- The height of notifications are fixed, so you can put one-line widgets only.
- The status icon cannot be hidden, but can be transparent only.
- Direct call shortcuts are available on EX version.
- Some widgets can not be placed on the notification (ex. Google search bar).
More from developer
- Pack up adding elements , then check off when you it in your suitcase.
- Remember tasks you have to do before you travel or you want to do during the trip.
- Includes tips that can be of help during the travel
INPROVEMENTS INCLUDED IN THE PRO VERSION
-READ THE FULL TEXT OF THE NOTIFICATION
-CUSTOM-READING: YOU CHOOSE HOW SHOULD BE THE MESSAGE THAT SPEAKME READS
-TABOO WORDS: CHOOSE A LIST OF WORD FOR EVERY APPLICATION THAT MAKE IF A NOTIFICATION TEXT INCLUDE ANY, SPEAKME WILL NOT SPEAK THIS NOTIFICATION
-NEW APP SELECTION SCREEN WITH QUICK SEARCH FEATURE BY NAME
-NEW OPTIONS LIKE URL FILTER: WITH THIS OPTION ACTIVED SPEAKME DON'T READ THE FULL URL TEXT, ONLY SAY THAT THE NOTIFICATION HAS A URL ( TO AVOID READING THE LONG URL)
-BLUETOOTH CONNECTION ENABLED: YOU CAN CHOOSE THAT SPEAKME ONLY SPEAK NOTIFICATIONS WHEN A BLUETOOTH CONNECTION IS ENABLED, IDEAL WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING
-WIDGET: NOW YOU CAN CONTROL SPEAKME DIRECTLY IN YOUR HOME SCREEN
-VOICE ALARMS: CREATE A ALARMS TO REMEMBER ANYTHING YOU NEED AND SPEAKME WILL ALERT YOU BY VOICE AND ALSO WILL CREATE A NOTIFICATION
-ACTUALIZACIONES: SPEAKME PRO WILL RECEIVE UPDATES AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
LAUNCH PROMOTION : 0,5 € | 0,99$
Navega por los distintos blogs deslizando el dedo por la barra de navegación de forma fácil.
Marca tus favoritos y filtralos
Esta app estaba concebida en un principio para uso personal pero he decidido compartirla por si a alguien le resultaba útil.
Los blogs incluidos en este momento son:
* Blog de cine
* Notas de futbol
* El blog salmon
* Directo al paladar
* Bebes y mas
* Fuera de limites
* Diario del viajero
* Xataka Ciencia
* Xataka Movil
* Ambiente G
* Motorpasion Moto
* Papel en blanco
* Motorpasion F1
* Pymes y Autonomos
* Trendencias belleza
* Zona fandom
* Tecnologia Pyme
* Ahorro diario
* Trendencias Hombre
* Peques y Mas
* Nacion Red
* Xataka Android
* Motorpasion Futuro
* Genbeta Socialmedia
* Xataka Smarthome
* Xataka Windows
Cualquier opinión y valoración sobre la app será bien recibida y será de ayuda a la hora de mejorarla