FlippAR Go is the new-age travel app for the tech-savvy, modern traveller. Go uses Augmented Reality to unveil interactive travel experiences. You can access stories and facts about heritage sites, and explore things to do around you, all on a single app.
From the house of FlippAR, the pioneers of Augmented Reality in India, Go is the modern millennial’s ultimate travel companion. From exploring stories and experiences of a place, to finding activities around you to brighten a dull day, Go is your AR buddy to turn to. The first ever, multi-faceted tourism app in India which comes with an AR-enabled interface.
Through the cooperation of the Karnataka Tourism Board, the app is currently functional through 20 heritage sites across Karnataka and many other cities. These sites include some of the celebrated gems from the history of the state, such as the Palace of Mysore, as well as the lesser-known wonders such the Karez of Bidar. FlippAR Go aims at enhancing the experience of Hampi Tourism, Bangalore Tourism, and Mysore Tourism. The app would be helpful in creating awareness about the forgotten parts of Karnataka’s heritage and could help restore the awareness of the state’s vibrant history, in a fun and interactive way through Augmented Reality.
With Go as your travel companion, you can:
- Have access to the famous folktales and factual information about monuments, all in one place, with a simple scan.
- Have access to content curated from credible sources made available in a variety of languages.
- Explore new experiences and activities around you.
- Enjoy interactive AR experiences which are customised and special to each site. Taking the form of video narratives, audio tour guides, and selfie filters and other experiences, the app makes history fun and alive.
- Explore local specialities with Go’s list of recommendations of local arts, crafts, and culture.
- And lastly, access public recommendations left behind by other app users.
Download FlippAR Go now and have a trusted AR companion for all your future travels.
Network Access: In order to scan the site
Location: To display information contextual to location
Storage: For caching data and media
Your Accounts: For signing in with Facebook