services like Twitter,Facebook,Skype,etc., by connecting to a Virtual Private Network Server. Your public ip address will be different from the real one and the connection will appear as coming from a different country to full protect your privacy. Furthermore, your internet connection will be fully encrypted.
The servers are available in many different countries to allow to change your public ip address and also to watch your national Tv from abroad.
The available countries are: USA,Canada, Australia, United Kingdom,Germany, France, Netherlands, Switzerland,Italy,Singapore, India, Egypt, Russia, Sweden, Spain, Turkey, Hong Kong, Japan,Romania,Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Iceland, Panama, Chile, Czech, Hungary, Poland and Austria
Use the service with NO traffic limit.
Real free of charge Vpn service!
There are specific versions for:
- Ios (iPhone/iPad/iPod).
Please visit https://www.vpnoneclick.com or http://188.8.131.52 if blocked from your country.
For Android 4.0 and later devices, 500MB free trial traffic on new sign up, 9 countries are available and the cloud keeps growing.
For Android 2.1 to 3.2 devices, 100MB free trial traffic on new sign up, can link to 8 facilities worldwide.
By the way you can also use the same account on Windows, Mac, iOS, and connect to the service on multiple devices at the same time.
- A free TunnelBear gives you 500mb of "tunneling" each and every month.
- Upgrade your bear to receive *unlimited* tunneling.
- Tweet about us for an extra 1GB of data every month.
* Add the TunnelBear widget to your homescreen for 1-click control.
* Connect to 100's of premium VPN Servers in US, UK, DE, CA, JP + more coming soon! *All countries available to free users*
* Experience the internet as if you were living in another country.
* Encrypt your data & browse the internet on your Android with privacy.
* A giant-sized animated bear.
"With two changeable states – on/off and the country the user would appear to be surfing from – it was nicely designed and perfect for multi-geography website testing (or sneakily watching BBC programs from the US)." -Forbes
"Tunnelbear is a great, easy to use VPN service that gives you access to content available in the US or the UK with one click. Now it's available for Android, and it's just as fast and easy." -Lifehacker
"Apart from its overall effectiveness, the app’s interface is praiseworthy, since it’s both intuitive as well as quite simple to use. If you’ve ever used TunnelBear on desktop, you won’t have much trouble using its mobile VPN counterpart." -Addictive Tips
"TunnelBear VPN is one of those apps that’s extremely simple, but is very powerful." -Talk Android
"We’ve used several anonymising services in the past. TunnelBear is more consumer-friendly, with a very-easy-to-configure interface." -Macworld
"All you have to do is turn the knob" -Wall Street Journal
With Express VPN you can:
- Use any website as if you were in another country
- Bypass location restrictions at super fast speeds
- Browse anonymously and securely without being tracked. Enjoy private browsing.
Express VPN features:
- Easy to use everywhere - just download, install and connect!
- Choose any server location in the Americas, Europe or Asia
- Recommended Locations - suggest the best locations for you based on your current IP.
- Recently Connected Locations - shortcuts for the last 3 locations you've connected to.
- Home screen widget - turn on and off the VPN traffic with a single tap.
- Round the clock customer support via email/chat
- Works with wifi, LTE, 3G, and all mobile data carriers
- Encrypts data using OpenVPN protocols (UDP / TCP)
- No bandwidth limitations
- 99.9% uptime
See what our users say:
Mar 7, 2014
The best vpn for android so far
Mar 2, 2014
Works very well on my s3. These guys provide very good technical support and a great vpn service.
Feb 24, 2014
Super simple to use. Very fast. I'm really impressed.
Feb 20, 2014
used a couple of different VPN's but this one beats them all hands down.
Try ExpressVPN for free (no credit cards required), then upgrade to a paid plan with a 30-day money-back guarantee! As a paid subscriber, you can use ExpressVPN on all your desktop and mobile devices (Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, Android).
If you encounter any problems, please contact us through "Help" section in the app's menu. We're staffed 7 days per week and will be glad to assist.
*Please note that our support staff is English speaking only.
Keywords:vpn,private,browsing,key,safe,latest,USA,bypass,3G,watch Netflix,Hulu,skype,openvpn,ovpn,ssl,free vpn,stable vpn,china,proxy free,secure network,protect,wifi hotspot shield,change IP,https,speed,fast connection,recommend locations,encrypt traffic,worldwide location
Get 2 months free VPN on registration. Try it now!
+ Go browse - unblock every website, including Facebook and Youtube.
+ Go chat - use Skype and Viber without restrictions.
+ Go watch - enjoy Netflix, Pandora, and Hulu, no matter where you are.
+ Travel all over the world and watch BBC iPlayer.
+ Stay anonymous and hide your online activities.
+ Protect your private data while using public hotspots.
+ Save more bandwidth on your mobile 3G/4G data plan with the Data Saving feature.
+ Clear your mobile screen of obtrusive ads with Ad Blocking mode.
Give GoVPN a try on your Android device, and discover for yourself that it’s the fastest and the most secure mobile VPN service around.
+ The Web, Your Way:
Is your web usage censored by your government? Or does your school or university prevent you from accessing the whole internet? Or maybe you’re just frustrated by websites which limit access to their services to a specific region or country. No one likes being restricted. By connecting to our VPN server, you can browse the web the way you like. Unblock any blocked content and services such as Facebook, Youtube, Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Viber, Skype, and more, no matter whether you’re at school or traveling abroad.
+ Data Saving:
Enable this feature in the app and your 3G/4G data usage will be decreased noticeably thanks to our unique data compression algorithm! With GoVPN you can significantly reduce the cost of using your data abroad.
+ Ad Blocking:
Tired of ads cluttering your mobile screen while you’re browsing the web? Simply block all advertisements on the web, even Facebook and Youtube, by enabling this handy feature.
+ Security and Privacy always matter:
You’re going to use a public hotspot for online banking? Oh wait! Sniffers are watching your data. Before sending your private data over the net, encrypt it by connecting to our VPN servers.
Furthermore, you can conceal your digital identity when you’re connected to a VPN, keeping your activity anonymous and difficult to follow.
Our goal is to provide friendly and responsive support. If you have any questions or feedback, you can email us and our support team will reply to you, 7 days a week. We love hearing from you!
Please feel free to contact us:
Follow us on:
NOTE: The plugin requires version 0.6.37+ of OpenVPN for Android.
See https://ffrogappsopenvpntaskerplugin.uservoice.com/ for more information.
Secure your Android-based mobile life with Juniper Networks® Junos® Pulse! Junos Pulse secures connectivity to your corporate web-based applications via Juniper Networks SSL VPN gateways. And, Junos Pulse delivers mobile security, to protect your Android devices from mobile malware, viruses, and spyware, as well as from device loss or theft, preventing device damage, and loss and exploitation of sensitive user or corporate data. Junos Pulse secures mobility by combining secure enterprise connectivity with comprehensive mobile security and device management.
1. Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN Appliances or MAG Series Junos Pulse Gateways running Junos Pulse Secure Access Service. For more information about supported gateways and Android versions, please read the Supported Platforms guide at: http://www.juniper.net/support/products/pulse/mobile/
2. Junos Pulse Mobile Security Suite, which is required to activate and enforce comprehensive mobile security and device management.
Check with your IT department to ensure that your network is ready for Junos Pulse!
• Safe, secure access to web-based applications, enterprise networks, and bookmarks via an encrypted SSL tunnel between the app and the SSL VPN gateway. Users can access bookmarks enabled on the SSL VPN gateway.
• Secure access to corporate email through Outlook Web Access.
• Real-time antivirus protection using heuristic on-device scanning of all stored, incoming or outgoing files via any input/output means, and Secure Digital (SD) card content.
• Background scanning of all network traffic and interfaces for malware, viruses and spyware.
• Anti-theft/Anti-loss protection, including support to remotely locate, track (via GPS), lock, wipe, or sound alert on a lost or stolen device.
• Remote commands to alert and take action (remote device lock and/or wipe), or to track a device on detecting a change in or removal of SIM card.
• Backup and restore of contacts and calendar events stored on your device.
• Granular, centralized security policy administration and configuration for IT administrators.
• Purpose-built for mobile devices, with minimal CPU, battery and memory usage.
Follow this link below for an FAQ on support policies for Junos Pulse for Google Android.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have AT&T Mobile Remote Access Service, either VPN or Wi-Fi to use this application. Please contact your company's IT department for information about VPN access and for your login credentials. For new AT&T Mobile Remote Access Service (MRAS), VPN and/or Wi-Fi, please contact your AT&T Sales Representative.
The AT&T Global Network Client for Android supports establishing a VPN connection to the AT&T Network Based IPSEC Remote Access (ANIRA) service, as well as the AT&T VPN Tunneling Service (AVTS) to an AT&T SIG with any Android device running Android 4.0 or later using the AT&T managed VPN SSL-T service option.
The AT&T Global Network Client for Android can also establish VPN connections using IPSEC to ANIRA, AVTS to a SIG, and AVTS to an AT&T managed Cisco VPN gateway using any of the following AT&T devices. Other carrier’s devices may not support VPN capability due to differences in the carrier’s implementation of the Android operating system.
• Samsung Galaxy Express
• Samsung Galaxy S III (Android 4.1)
• Samsung Note II (Android 4.1)
• Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
• Samsung Galaxy S 4
• LG Optimus G
• LG Optimus G Pro
• LG Nitro™
• LG Escape™
• MOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2
• MOTOROLA ATRIX™ HD
• NEC Vigor
• Pantech Discover
AT&T Mobile Remote Access Services Wi-Fi capabilities compatible with all Android 2.2 and later devices.
The AT&T Global Network Client (AGN) also includes a searchable directory of AT&T hotspots in the US and over 80 countries worldwide and a map locator of nearby AT&T hotspots.
Please see the AT&T Global Network Client (netclient) web site at http://www.corp.att.com/agnc/android/ for documentation and additional details on client usage, setup and configuration.
Are you thinking to use an electronic flight log book but you don't want to mess up with hundreds/thousands line insertions?
MyLogBook Electronic Flight Log Book has been created to simplify calculation in your paper Flight Log Book.
Every time you complete a page you need to add all times at the end of the page... how boring!
Now you can have your flight hour situation at your fingertips, also, you have many other useful statistics.
Main features of MyLogBook are:
- Calculate your flight hours as you had a paper flight log book: for each "page" you have the page hour sum and, moreover, previous periods total hours
- Previous log books totals management
- Find monthly statistics for pilot, engine type or model
- Save and restore your database and your settings every time you need (on SD card)
- Insert/Modify/Delete regular flights
- Insert/Modify/Delete sim sessions
- Insert/Modify/Delete dummy flights
What's a dummy flight?
MyLogBook mimics your paper flight log book; if you need to insert one, or more empty lines, just use dummy flight option.
Designed to be EASA compliant, MyLog Book can be useful for many other Civil Aviation Authorities... just send me any suggestion or comment.
For more information, download user manual from MyLogBook site!
Any comment is welcome!
What the app does: It opens the IP of the Router in a WebView and is much faster and more comfortable than the browser is.
Furthermore you don't need to remember the IP ;-)
You have to be connected to the WIFI Network to get this app working
Features in the Premium Version:
✔ No Ads
✔ Using of manual IP's
✔ Automatically fill the password field (in the Desktop-View)
✔ Secundary IP for eg. 2nd fritzbox or a Repeater
✔ Rendering: Mobil vs. Desktop
Die Darstellung kann bei dir von den Screenshots abweichen!
Je nach FRITZ!Box und Firmware-Version kann sich die Oberfläche unterscheiden.
The view may differ compared to the screenshots!
Depending on the FRITZ!Box and the version of its firmware the interface may look different.
This Version is Ad-supported.
I don't belong to AVM in any way.
If you like my App - rate it! :-)
There is a way to get it running without WLan for example with 3G.
For more details take a look here: (Tutorial in German)
Metatags: FRITZ!Box fritzbox fritz box fritz! interface maske konfiguration konfigurieren einstellungen einstellen optionen browser einfach schnell simple simpel avm router repeater destkop mobil passwort password simpel
* It’s from RealVNC, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
* We’ve 20 years’ experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
* There’s no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
* We support the widest range of platforms in the business: www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/tech-specs/#platforms
* It’s free to use whether you’re connecting locally or over the Internet (and you won’t see an advert, either).
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you’re ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computer’s firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computer’s router to forward port 5900.
For more information on steps 6 and 7, see kb.realvnc.com/questions/1
===Security and privacy===
When you connect, you’re asked for credentials (this is to protect your computers if you share or lose your Android device). We’re often asked what these are:
* If you applied a Free license to VNC 5, enter the password you created when you installed it on your computer.
* If you applied a paid-for license (or took a trial), enter the username and password you normally use to *log on* to your computer
We don’t want to hide anything from you, so please note that connections will only be secure (encrypted) if you applied a paid-for license to VNC 5 (or took a trial). Connections to a Free license are fast and responsive, but we hope you’ll understand that end-to-end encryption is a premium feature.
===How to control===
Your finger moves the mouse cursor rather than clicking where you touch, as you might expect with a touchscreen. While this may seem counter-intuitive at first, you’ll soon appreciate the fine-grained control it gives you of a high-resolution computer desktop (especially from the small screen of a phone!)
Mouse operations are performed by gestures. So to double-click, position the mouse cursor appropriately and then tap the screen twice. To see which gestures we’ve mapped to other click, drag, and scroll operations, tap [?] on the toolbar to open the help.
To type, open the keyboard from the toolbar. Function and other special keys (such as Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and the Cmd key on a Mac) are available from a sliding bar above the keyboard.
As for the rest: it’s as though you’re sitting in front of your computer! There’s simply no limit to the applications you can run, data you can access, nor operations you can perform…
We’d love to hear from you:
VNC is a registered trademark of RealVNC Ltd. in the U.S. and in other countries. Protected by UK patent 2481870.