- Have questions about DVD Catalog? Fill out contact form at www.MyDVDCatalog.com with any questions or comments you have. Our top notch web service along with the best DVD Catalog app make our DVD Catalog #1 !!!
DVD Catalog for Android is here now to join our other DVD Catalog apps (iPhone/iPad/WP7 versions)! The first thing you do when you run DVD Catalog is create a username and password in the settings page. Then you use that username and password to login to MyDVDCatalog.com and add your entire DVD Collection to our powerful website. Just by entering all your movies on our website, you automatically have a BACKUP of your entire collection! After you finished easily entering all your movies on our website, you simply run the app, and tap on the DOWNLOAD button in the settings page! That's it! All your dvds info and cover images are downloaded to your Android!
With our simple to use and yet advanced website, MyDVDCatalog.com, you can AUTO LOAD all your movies instantly! Simply enter the title and our website loads all the information about your dvd, including the DVD Cover image!
DVD Catalog also uses a BACKUP webservice! DVD Catalog is the fastest way to view your entire DVD collection into your Android Phone.
Forget about entering bar codes. Entering a movie title is much easier and faster. As soon as you see your movie, tap on it and then tap on save! That is it!
Features of DVD Catalog:
- Animated curtains intro menu
- Search your entire DVD catalog by Movie Title and show only DVDs, Blu-ray, and even Lent to!
- - Create Username and password to connect to our webservice.
- Gorgeous graphics and ease of use make this app a cinch to use as well as fun!
- If you do not like the default dvd cover image of your movie, simply login into mydvdcatalog.com and upload your own cover image!
- In Movie List screen, you can search for any title on your phone. Added two new buttons, Blu-ray and DVD. Tap on Blu-ray button and only see Blu-ray dvds, tap on DVD button and only see DVDs!
- Export to CSV,Excel,PDF, etc on our reports menu at www.MyDVDCatalog.com
- MyDVDCatalog.com includes reporting on your dvds so you can export your entire dvd collection to a pdf!
DVD Catalog with its webservice is the best way to keep a log of all your DVDs, and where they currently are! Our backup service is perfect if you lose your Android phone or get a new One. In that case, you would simply download our app again, and then type in your username and pass, tap on the login button and then tap DOWNLOAD! All your movies from the website directly on your iPhone!
*NOTE You can store and unlimited amount of DVDs on your device. Our backup and restore service is free up to 150 dvds as well. If you have more than 150 dvds and still want to use our backup and restore service, then you will have to join our Oscar Club. Please visit MyDVDCatalog.com for more details.
Oscar Club Link: http://mydvdcatalog.com/OscarClub.aspx
[ DESCRIPTION ]
Logitec WiFi DVD (app) delivers good news for movie lovers who are stacking tons of DVD movie titles somewhere at home, because here we are offering the smartest way to see these old-fashioned DVDs at your brand-new smart phone and tablet.
Since Logitec WiFi DVD (device) is not a conventional DVD writer but a media streamer that transmit the movie data through wireless connection, you can enjoy the movies through your smartphone or tablet wirelessly when you use Logitec WiFi DVD (app) with it. Of course, you can wirelessly stream your CD music and enjoy high-quality sounds that MP3 can never be. Logitec WiFi DVD (device) can stream the video files to your smart TV, Smartphone or tablet using DLNA. So you can share them with your family or friends in your living room.
Since some of smartphones and tablets have limited storage capacity, you may be upset if you have plenty of things to keep but just find there’s no more free space. Logitec WiFi DVD (app) is offering a good backup solution. It can wirelessly backup data such as pictures, videos or contacts to an ODD media or USB storage. Besides, if your USB storage is connected to Logitec WiFi DVD (device), you can expand your smartphone and tablet’s storage capacity by using Logitec WiFi DVD as network storage.
[ FEATURES ]
- Wirelessly streams CD/DVD titles from Logitec WiFi DVD (device) to your smartphone or tablet
- Wirelessly streams media files from Logitec WiFi DVD (device) to your smartphone or tablet
- Wirelessly exchanges files between your smartphone/tablet and ODD/USB storages connected to Logitec WiFi DVD
- Provides basic file manager functionality
- Supports various codec for playing videos and music
- Provides high-quality sound by playing CD title wirelessly
- Provides superior quality videos by playing DVD title wirelessly
- Provides Smart Backup and Photo Backup to save space in your smartphone or tablet’s local storage
- Expands your smartphone or tablet’s storage by using ODD or USB storage attached to Logitec WiFi DVD (device)
* Tested Devices
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy S,S2
- Samsung Nexus S
- HTC Nexus One
- HTC Sensation
- HTC Raider
- LG Optimus 3D
- LG Optimus LTE
- Motorora Atrix
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
- Kindle Fire
- Music or videos may not play smoothly if multiple users are connected to Logitec WiFi DVD (device) through Logitec WiFi DVD (app).
- Logitec WiFi DVD (app) does not work when Logitec WiFi DVD (device) is connected to PC wirelessly using iSCSI. Disconnect iSCSI when you need to use Logitec WiFi DVD (app).
- Mount USB storage to Logitec WiFi DVD (device) when you need to backup something from smartphones or tablets to ODD. Backup to ODD function needs buffer memory.
- Refer to Logitec WiFi DVD (device) user manual to find supported media codec.
- To use full functionality, use Logitec WiFi DVD (app) after activation. Find Logitec WiFi DVD (device) online or your nearest stores to buy it.
- Logitec WiFi DVD (app) uses DLNA (NFLC2.1) provided by Access Korea Co., Ltd.
- This product uses code of some open source projects. Please refer the product information on our homepage for more details.
- Logitec, WiFi, DVD, WiFi DVD, Optical, DNLA, UPnP, AllShare, SMB, CIFS, Samba, iSCSI, CD, DVD, Backup, Video, Audio, Player
It is primarily intended as a sample application, Both a sample of my work and to sample new ideas.
You can get the code for the project here;