• Transfer money, make payments – easy, fast, intuitive
• Check balances for all your accounts, including credit cards, KiwiSaver, home loans and business
• View balances without having to log in. And when you do log in, it’s quick and hassle-free
• Message your Online Relationship Manager, receive alerts when they reply
• Do your business on the go. View, authorise or delete upcoming payments, including batch and multiple payments
• Need to get paid? Share your account details by email or message
• Safe, secure, and backed by our internet banking guarantee
Kiwibank mobile banking has been built from the ground up to make it easy to do what you need to do, and lets you get back to your life.
Requires Android 2.3+ and a screen resolution of more than 320x400.
What you can do:
• Access your accounts quickly and easily with a four digit PIN
• View account balances
• View transaction history
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Add automatic payments
• Perform one-off bill payments
• Add and delete bill payees
How it works?
• Download the app.
• Enter your existing NZCU South Internet Banking access number and password.
• Choose to set a simple 4 digit PIN for future access or continue to use your internet banking access number and password.
• Then start managing your accounts on the go - it’s as easy as that!
• NZCU South AccessMobile uses high quality industry security encryption to help keep your personal details safe.
• For added security, NZCU South AccessMobile locks you out after three attempts if you repeatedly try and log in with the wrong PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for more than two minutes with no activity.
• Lost your phone? No need to worry, just update your internet banking password online or phone us to reset it for you, and this will automatically cancel your current AccessMobile PIN.
Find out more about NZCU South AccessMobile by visiting www.nzcusouth.co.nz/mobile.
If you don’t currently have Internet Banking with NZCU South you will need to register for this first before downloading the NZCU South AccessMobile app - contact your local branch.
It's free to use the NZCU South AccessMobile app, but your usual mobile data costs and standard internet banking transaction and service charges will apply.
Downloading and use of the NZCU South Mobile Banking app is also subject to the AccessMobile Terms and Conditions available at: www.nzcusouth.co.nz/mobile.
Voted number one by kiwis in the NetGuide 2013 Web Awards, BNZ's Mobile Banking app means you can do your banking wherever you are. Add payees, see and search your account transactions, pay for Trade Me items by linking your Trade Me account and top up any Vodafone or 2degrees prepaid mobile. Want to see your balances at a glance? You can choose to set instant balances to see your account balances without needing to log in.
Move your money simply by dragging and dropping from one account to another. The handy quick-pay bar shows your most popular payees to help take the hassle out of bill paying. It's easy to personalise your accounts by giving them nicknames and adding photos.
If you're a YouMoney customer, you can open accounts within the app, and set goals to help motivate you to get saving. Learn more about YouMoney by visiting bnz.co.nz/youmoney
• Activating Mobile NetGuard means you can login with only your internet banking password and it's also super safe thanks to 128-bit encryption and lock-out and time-out safeguards.
• You can help with security by always updating your phone to the latest version of Android and logging out as soon as you've finished your banking. You should never store your BNZ access number, password or NetGuard coordinates on your device in any form.
Get going now:
• If you're a BNZ Personal Internet Banking customer, simply install this app and get going. You can learn more about YouMoney by visiting bnz.co.nz/youmoney
• If you're not already a Personal Internet Banking customer, download the app now, then register for Internet Banking by going to bnz.co.nz/registernow, or calling 0800 999 269 or +64 4 494 7153 from overseas (international toll charges apply). It's easy.
To learn more:
• Visit bnz.co.nz/mobile
• You can:
- login with only your internet banking password (provided Mobile NetGuard is activated)
- personalise your accounts with photos
- quickly pay for Trade Me items you've won by linking your Trade Me account to the app.
- set up Instant Balances so you can see account balances without logging in (provided Mobile NetGuard is activated)
- check your balances and available funds
- see details of your transactions for the last 30 days
- quickly transfer money between your accounts
- pay your bills or credit card
- add and edit payees
- make one-off payments
- view or delete your upcoming payments
- top up any Vodafone or 2degrees prepaid mobile
- drag and drop money between your accounts
- choose to look at your accounts in either list or icon view
• Includes a handy BNZ store and ATM locator, and list of key BNZ phone numbers
• If you have YouMoney you can also:
- open additional accounts from within the app
- set goals for your accounts and see your progress
It offers you greater choice about how you make payments. You can pay anyone straight to their email address or mobile number. Or if you prefer the old school bank account number method, you can still do that, too. You can pay for Trade Me won items. You can even pay for online purchases at participating merchants. Pay anyone you like, anywhere you are, any time you want.
Plus there are plenty of other great features. ‘Quick Balance’ lets you view up to three designated account balances without logging in. And when you do have to log in the optional 5-digit PIN makes it faster. There’s an ATM & Branch locator plus Transfers, Bill Payments, Foreign Exchange rates, the ability to manage your credit card limit or pay off your home, personal or business loan faster, all from your smartphone. Keep in control of your finances by getting real-time notifications about your account and other banking related activity.
To use the ASB Mobile app, you need to be registered for FastNet Classic (ASB internet banking). Please call 0800 MOB BANK (0800 662 226) to register. It’s free to use the ASB Mobile app, but your usual data costs and standard FastNet Classic transaction and service charges will apply.
Downloading of this app is subject to the ASB Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions:
ASB website: http://www.asb.co.nz
Get in touch and feedback: http://www.asb.co.nz/contact-us