Features include remote control replacement, live video streaming, bouquets list, current event progress and support for HTTP password protected DBOX boxes.
Currently Titannit, Enigma2 and Neutrino are supported.
- Browse Bouquets / Favourites
- Browse EPG
- Search EPG (*)
- Show current channel
- Browse, stream and delete movies (*)
- Browse, create, modify and delete timers
- Satfinder (*)
- Virtual remote
* Titannit/Enigma2 only
For streaming you should use MX Player, VPlayer or BS Player light.
If you experience a force close, please enable "auto crashlog submit" in settings.
Comments, Questions, Feature requests, Bugs? Email me or leave a comment on the homepage.
The layout of the remotes has been designed in a very flexible way and the full layout with codes can be edited freely via XML and also via the app (only basic changes)
Infrared codes can be added manually. At the moment the formats supported are: Pronto Hex Codes, Denon Binary Codes (Sharp and Kaseikyo), WinLIRC/LIRC (RC6,RC5,RAW,NEC1,NECx1), PWM_HEX (plain binary pwm). More to come in future!
- Any smartphone or tablet with Android 4.4 Kitkat or 5.x Lollipop and infrared blaster / emitter (only if the API was correctly implemented by the manufacturer, SONY devices are NOT supported because they can not send RAW codes!)
- LG G3 (no other LG device because only G3 can send raw code)
- Samsung devices with Infrared and Stock-ROM will work on Android below Kitkat too.
- HTC devices below 4.4 are supported as well but may cause problems (Contact me if you need assistance)
- Support for Medion Lifetab S7852 and S10334 and other Lenovo devices with infrared.
- If your device has infrared and does not work, please contact with additional info so i can check if support can be added.
If the device you want to control is not available send me an E-Mail request and i will try to add it into the database when i have time. Also feel free to search for working discrete Codes yourself and send them in (LIRC, Pronto Hex etc) to make my research easier and build the database faster.
- Import LIRC (*.cf, *.conf) and irplus (*.irplus, *.xml) files.
- Macro mode, Buttons can send multiple IR commands in a row with one press
- Layout and codes of remote control can be customized via XML files
- Option to use Volume Up / Volume Down Hardware buttons to send commands
- Option to visualize sent IR code as On/Off graph for easy code check
- Codes for entering Service Menu for some devices (LG)
- 3 type of Widgets (Single, 6- and 9-Button)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a relatively new app. If you will rate this application, please consider its under active development. If you have problems or suggestions please contact me for helping me to fix them! ;-) (See the contact info in the app)
Incomplete list of included infrared control codes for devices (model number often is the model number of the remote control and not the actual device) - Just try them!
Acer (H5360, RC-802), Beko (NR-KK14T61), Bionaire (BTF4002), Cisco (Generic), Denon (AVR1611, AVRX3000), Dish (ViP-211k), Dreambox (DM800), Edision (RC1, RC2), Emtec (N200, S850H), Grandin (TV), Grundig (42VLE922BL), Hannspree/HannsG (HSG1116, HSGXV32), Humax (5400S, 5600S, RC536P, iPDR9700), JBL (Sub300), Klytronic (Mini Dimmer), LG (42W470S, AKB72915207, Service Menu), Lutron (Maestro Dimmer), Microsoft (MCE, XBox 360, Xbox One), Mitsubishi (WD-82740), Mivar (X1), NEC (E424), Panasonic (Generic, SA_PM45, SA_PMX), Philips (Generic DVR), Pinnacle (PCTV 800i), Samsung (Generic, HLT-XX89, AA59-00382A, LE40C750), Sharp (GJ210), Sky (MySkyHD, Pace S HD1), Sony (RM_AAU014, STR_DE495), StreamZap (PC Remote), Technisat (FBPNA35), TeleSystem (TS6291, TS7000, TS7500HD, TS7800HD, TS9000tivú, tivúsat, TV LCD Young 27), Toshiba (40LV703), Twinhan (DT), Vivanco (VivControl3), VIZIO (VP322_HD10A), VUplus/VU+ (Duo2), Xoro (HRS8530), Yamaha (DVD-S557, RAV16-WA61770), Zehnder (BX299)
The SureMote Universal Remote is SIMPLE to setup and EASY to use.
1. SureMote is both a WiFi remote and an IR remote to replace your:
- TV Remote
- Smart TV Remote (Samsung and LG Remote)
- Cable and Set-Top Box Remote
- Roku Remote
- AV Receiver Remote
- Media Streaming Remote
- Disc Player Remote
- Home Automation (Dyson, IRobot etc.)
2. Includes custom systems for controlling multiple appliances (See below for further explanation)
3. Streaming of photos and video directly from your phone to your TV
Air Conditioning Remote
The SureMote Universal Remote has been covered by a number of reporters and publications. A couple are below:
SureMote Turns Your Android Phone Into A Remote Control For Any Wi-Fi Connected Device At Home - http://techcrunch.com/2014/10/03/suremote-turns-your-android-phone-into-a-remote-for-any-wi-fi-connected-device-at-h
Tekoia’s SureMote turns your smartphone into a remote for controlling your smart home - http://www.techhive.com/article/2864352/tekoia-s-suremote-turns-your-smartphone-into-a-remote-for-controlling-your-smart-home.html
SureMote: Your Free Smart TV Remote
Smart TVs and media streamers are supported via the Infrared (IR) Blaster and WiFi to offer you:
- LG Smart TV Remote (Remote keyboard and remote mouse)
- Roku Streamer Remote (Remote keyboard)
- Samsung Smart TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Apple TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Google Chromecast Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
SureMote uses IR on Smart TVs to offer you:
- Vizio TV Remote
- Sony TV Remote
- Panasonic TV Remote
- Sharp TV Remote
- Philips TV Remote
- Haier TV Remote
- Hisense TV Remote
We try to maintain a large appliance database, however, some appliances may be missing. If you can’t find your appliance please send your the name and model to email@example.com.
Please send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to hear from our customers.
SureMote Custom Systems
SureMote has introduced the concept of the appliance "system" which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This turns your remote control into a “one-button” solution. This enables turning all the appliances in one “system” on and off with one click. For example you can have one SureMote “System” for your living room which replaces your existing Smart TV remote, cable box remote and AV receiver remote. One click will turn all of these appliances on or off.
Our custom systems cannot include both WiFi and IR appliances.
SureMote is a FREE remote and supported by graphical advertising which appears in a dedicated area and does not interfere with the universal remote operation. If you don’t like ads you can subscribe to the ad-free version.
The SureMote Free Universal Remote Control runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
- LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
When installing SureMote we require user permissions for the following:
1. Microphone - access to the microphone for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
Control your Sony Bravia device at the swipe of a screen with app's fantastic smart phone functionality, browse additional content and send to screen, receive program recommendations based on your favourite shows and more!
Our latest update also extends compatibility to LG TV devices, meaning even more people than ever can experience the ultimate smart remote.
The app now also features Netflix compatibility, meaning you can browse Netflix listings from your smartphone or tablet device and send them direct to your TV.
In addition, Top picks can now be displayed in order of popularity and it’s possible to be notified of today’s recommended programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
- Key features1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller always at your side.2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official sitehttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net
- Compatible device listhttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net/device.html
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
The highlights of DVBViewer Controller are:
- remote control DVBViewer Clients
- browse EPG and schedule timers (Recording Service required)
- manage timer and recordings (Recording Service required)
- direct streaming of live TV and recordings (Recording Service required)
- transcoded streaming of live TV and recordings for small bandwidth connections
- execute Recording Service Tasks (Recording Service required)
You can help adding missing translations at http://osnttaa.oneskyapp.com/admin/project/dashboard/project/47713
Every help is welcome :-)
If you like the app and want to the keep the developers motivated to fix bugs and add new features, feel free to buy them a coffee or a beer on the project Site: :-)
Key Features of PRC
● Stream any file (audio, video, photos, ms-office documents, txt, pdf, apk…etc ) from android devices to TV.
● Use your android devices as touch mouse, air mouse, keyboard, touch pad and remote controller of TV.
● Stream camera and micphone of android phone or tablet to TV.
● Mirror TV screen to smart phone or tablet and touch the screen direct to control TV.
● Real-time scale, rotate or slide picture on android mobile device and show it on TV.
● Support any DLNA certificated client, such as imediashare, BubbleUpnp…etc.
During installation it may ask for authorisation for installation from 3rd party sources and hence it should be enabled in mobile settings.
The application needs VPlayer application for multi-screen playing and will be prompted for installation during first time usage.
The remote control application provides the following functionalities:
1) Remote Control – Channel Up/Down, Volume Up/Down, Mute Volume, Left/Right/Up/Down/Select/Back, Main Menu display, Power On/Off, Hot Keys or Mouse Control of STB.
2) Select any desired channel for viewing on TV from Electronic Program Guide (EPG) displayed on mobile.
3) Multi-Screen – View any desired channel (currently running/other) on mobile, when PVR or Time Shift is not happening in STB.
you are an developer? And interessted to help on this project? Then write me an email to email@example.com
* basic control options like play&stop
* use hardware volumekeys for control
* select a track of the playlist
* change playlist
* manage your queue
* change playing order
* option to mute/pause on incoming calls(only with active running app)
* go to a position in the track with the seekbar option(only works if you have done all steps of the installation instructions)
First, download the foo_controlserver file from the following destination on your PC.
Next unzip this with a an Zip program (WinZip, WinRAR, 7zip). In the unzipped folder there is an subfolder called bin. in this folder there is a DLL file(" foocontrolserver.dll"). Extract or copy this file into your FooBar2000 components directory (default:"C:\program files\foobar2000\components\"). If Foobar is already running on your PC, please restart it. Now the addon sould work. Confirm this by going to Library -> Configure and under the Tools menu should be Control Server. Configure as you see fit as it will generally function. Please note the update comment below if you experience seeking problems. If your Android device doesn't connect to the FooBar2000 confirm 3333/tcp is open on your firewall and ports are correctly forwarded.
Thank you for using my software!
Please leave a rating in the Android Market.
Update - to correctly use the seekbar change the %bitrate% attribute to %length% at the addon Settings.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WHIT IT SEND ME A MAIL AND NOT LEAVE ONLY A COMMENT!!!
Benötigt keine Internetverbindung wie vergleichbare Apps!
Unter neueren Handys wird angezeigt das Berechtigugnen zum Telefonstatus etc. benötigt wird. Dies ist so weil die App auch zu sehr alten Android Versionen Kompatibel ist. Da die App aber keinerlei Internetverbindung hat, ist es allen vorwürfen mir gegenüber, garnicht möglich ihrgendwelche Nummer weiter zu geben!!!!
* sucht Stadt zu eingegebene Kennzeichen für Deutschland(auch alte Kennzeichen)
* sucht Stadt zu eingegebene Kennzeichen für Österreich
* sucht Stadt zu eingegebene Kennzeichen für Schweiz
* sucht Stadt zu eingegebene Kennzeichen für Italien(Neu!)
* sucht Stadt zu eingegebene Kennzeichen für Polen(Neu!)
* durch anklicken zeigt es die Region in Google Maps
* Länderkurzzeichen können gesucht werden
* Simple Rückwärtssuche
* Bundesländer können bei Deutschland Angezeigt werden
* benötigt keine Berechtigungen
- Mensa am Schloss (Uni,Universität)
- Mensa der Hochschule Mannheim
- Mensen der DHBW(Duale Hochschule Baden Württemberg)
* Mensaria Metropol
* Käfertaler Straße
- Mensa der Musikhochschule
Interessierte Entwickler dürfen sich gerne an diesem Projekt beteiligen. Sollte ein Designer lust haben mir mal ein Ordentliches Layout zu erstellen wäre ich dafür sehr dankbar(derjenige wird auch auf nen Bier eingeladen;) ).
Nun auch die Sourcen auf github:
Bei dieser APP handelt es sich um die Arbeit eines Studenten. Dieses Projekt steht in keiner Verbindung zur Mensa der Hochschulen oder dem Studentenwerk Mannheim!