*** Please note that you need to have access to a current Tapestry subscription in order to use this app ***
The app enables secure viewing and uploading of observations to the Tapestry web service. Each observation or page can include notes, photographs and EYFS assessments, leuven scale, characteristics of learning and videos. Observations can be uploaded in one single process that makes a new entry immediately available or, optionally, hidden until the manager has approved them.
Tapestry Mobile automatically locks the app whenever you close it; but you'll be able to log back in quickly using a pin.
It does not provide full access to the features of Tapestry. To find out more about Tapestry please go to http://eyfs.info/Tapestry/
"Diaryium" application for registered wwww.diaryium.com students and their parents will allow to have an electronic diary even closer - on your smartphone.
Application will let you to:
- Find out the education grades and review the attendance;
- Compare the academic performance of the whole class;
- Review the comments of the teachers;
- Write/receive messages;
- See the schedule;
- View home and classroom work list.
Well of course! TaMobiliems makes it all possible.
Only what you really need:
After a thorough analysis we have selected only the most popular features of TaMo, then we added some new ones and, as a result, we have an app, which is the most relevant to you.
Nice & Convenient:
TaMobiliems is not only modern but also it is specially adapted for mobile devices, which allows using it smoothly on your phone.
All news in one place:
You can see all the posts in your News feed and get notifications about them even when you are not using the app.
Teachers, classmates and parents – now you can communicate together by receiving messages straight to your phone.
More than one pupil in the family?
TaMobiliems makes life easier for the parents that have more than one child, as now they can get all of their news in a single News feed.
Starting next school year, analytic tools will also be introduced to TaMobiliems – they will allow both parents and pupils compare and analyze their school results not only among their classmates but also in the context of the whole Lithuania.
Not only Lithuanian:
To make it even more convenient, you can use TaMobiliems in full functionality in four languages – Lithuanian, Polish, Russian and English.
Using TaMobiliems allows you browsing TaMo even faster, without any ads being sent to your inbox – you get all of this to all of your phones for a single small fee paid by parents. Moreover, this school year you can try it for FREE!
The VCOP app is an mobile ready version of a whiteboard resource in use at Cramlington Learning Village.
Cramlington Learning Village is a specialist science and vocational college in Northumberland; it is a successful comprehensive school of 2000 students recognized as “Outstanding” by Ofsted four times in succession. CLV is a teaching school and part of the Teaching School Alliance, helping to train the next generation of teachers. We have a commitment to personalising learning which means putting the learner and learning at the heart of everything we do.
If you are interested in learning more about Cramlington, why not join us for our annual conference in June
Fulfil your children's potential, one tip at a time!
This app is useful for all parents with children aged 0 – 16 and has a two fold purpose:
• Trouble-shoot daily challenges as they occur: over 500 tips and ideas to effectively deal with typical parenting issues now and in the future.
• Fulfil your children’s potential: Information and guidance on your children’s needs, combined with daily tips and inspirational quotes, to give you a solid foundation for raising confident, self-disciplined and happy children .
Useful for all parents experiencing typical (and normal!) family challenges including: sibling squabbles; disobedience, defiance, negative attitudes; separation issues, sulking; whining, tantrums; mealtime, bedtime, morning, school, social and value-setting issues. This app also addresses long term goals including ‘developing self-esteem’ and ‘how to become a better parent’.
The Best of Parenting app is written and compiled by Carole and Nadim Saad; parents of three, with many years experience in parent coaching, early-years teaching and child development. Having experienced the typical parenting challenges for themselves the couple researched the latest evidence from child psychologists, neuroscientists and education experts to discover the secrets to the world’s most effective parenting methods. What they uncovered was so life changing that they decided to dedicate their life to turning this information into useful tools for every parent or carer to help them on their parenting journey. Within this app the couple share their own insights and experiences as an additional means of offering reassurance, empowerment and more confidence to all parents and children’s carers.
• Helpful daily tips and inspiring quotes for parents
• Solutions to over 100 common parenting challenges
• Useful insights into why parenting challenges occur and how to deal with them when they do
• Step by step tools to solving common problems
• How-to guide for developing your own strengths as a parent
• How-to guide for developing your children’s strengths
• Highlighted links for exploring each tool at greater length
• Handy links to Best of Parenting website offering further suggestions, articles and services
• And all of the above is FREE!!
When downloading the app, remember to “Allow” push notifications as this is how your daily parenting tips and inspirational quotes are delivered.
We would like to give credit to all the inspiring people who’ve dedicated their lives to improving parenting and child development all over the world, and without whom creating his app would not have been possible: such as Jane Nelsen of Positive Discipline, Jim and Charles Fay of Love and Logic, Alfie Kohn, Daniel Siegel, John Gottman, Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish, Haim Ginott, Rudolf Dreikurs, Alfred Adler, Maria Montessori and many more!
Capture observations with just a few taps. Teachers can look away from the paper, and focus on the children.
Communicate with parents through photos, discussion and recommended resources
★ Features ★
• Automatic email updates for parents as you make observations, set next steps etc...
• Keep parents up to date with the learning journey and suggested learning resources
• Compose and send email directly to multiple parents at the same time.
• Child progress forms to track their development.
• Edit every child's details straight from the app!
• A daily summary of each child.
• Resources taken straight from EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage).
• Apply Characteristics of Effective Learning
• Filter children by those signed in
For more information see our website http://nurserybook.net.
Need help with the app? See our guide: https://nurserybook.net/nb/guide.pdf
For more in depth updates, news and developments please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
The Early to Primary Essence App Allows you to:
* Record and save evidence instantly to the assessment package (photo, audio, pictures of children’s work) using our App available on Android, iPad, iPod and iPhone-All Apple Devices.
* Tag evidence easily to children or multiple children whilst also including;
* In Early Years - the developmental stage they are working at (eg. Reading 30 to 50 months. Secure). A personalised comment describing the current and future learning, The characteristics of learning, Type of observation including who initiated the learning and next steps.
* In Primary - The national curriculum level they are working at (e.g. 1c/7aps), the APP statements they are evidencing, A personalised comment describing the current and future learning, Type of observation including who initiated the learning and next steps.
The PupilAsset parent app for IOS and Android compliments our pupil tracker and allows schools to share attendance, behaviour and progress data, as well as school reports generated by PupilAsset. Parents with an email registered at their school can create a login to see their child's data.
eyLog Parent also makes it possible for parents to contribute their observations and activities from home, making the learning journey even more comprehensive and enabling a 360 degree view of the child's development in its early years. Nursery staff can review parent observations, link them to EYFS assessments, add their own comments and publish these to the child’s learning journey.
Also includes Welsh Foundation Phase, Scotland and Australia EYLF.
Please let us know of any compatibility issues with your Android device!!! We will endeavor to get it working for you.
Lessen the homework battles with this easy to use, fun app. Since it's creation, our children are now eager to practice their 'Sight Words' on daddy's phone at any time!
This is the free version, which contains 20 words. If you like it, please consider purchasing the full version, which includes all 100 words.
* 20 words split into 2 easily digestible groups.
* Ability to change text and background colours for SEN children.
* Each word is fully voiced, which is easily turned off or on.
* Each set of words are presented in a random manner to prevent 'parrot fashion' memory reading.
* Passive and interactive learning modes.
Sandbox is a great solution for a variety of settings in which users should only be browsing specified sites. These possible settings could be the classroom, kids’ use at home, kiosks, restaurants, retail outlets and more.
Additionally, Sandbox offers the following features:
• Lock configuration settings with a passcode to prevent users from changing settings
• Add bookmarks for approved websites
• Customize the appearance of the user interface to enable or disable features
• Easily configure multiple devices using a property list file
• Automatically return to the preset home page after the device has been idle for a specified amount of time
Home and Classroom – Parents and teachers can ensure students are only going to appropriate websites. This is great for academic settings where safesearch is required.
Work Devices – System administrators for large deployments of devices could ensure that the devices purchased for work use are being used to only interact with approved websites.
Kiosks – System administrators in visitors’ centers at places of business or museums could create a contained environment using Sandbox, meaning users could not visit other apps while using the iPad.
Restaurants – Have patrons order using a Web-accessible menu, but restrict them from freely browsing.
Retail Outlets – Shoppers could view an online catalog of the store’s inventory or online product brochure without having to give open web access to them
Be sure to leave feedback and a rating on Sandbox in order to help us produce quality updates.
The Glossary has over 200 mobile and mobile learning related terms defined for you in order to assist with the ever-increasing amount of acronyms, technologies and buzzwords we encounter in learning every day.
The Resource area points you to a couple dozen blogs and tech websites that will be useful to your pursuit of mobile learning excellence, a stack of stats to help you understand the ubiquity of mobile in today’s world, and two helpful questionnaires from Float to assist you in mobile strategy development. Our assessment tool is included, and a brand new app entitled “App or Mobile Web?” is also provided here. The “App or Mobile Web?” tool is guaranteed to be useful to you, as it provides a high level survey on whether you really need “an app for that.”
We’ve compiled a list of great Examples of mLearning that currently exist and are being used, and have provided images and links to the curated content as well. This is a fantastic resource in helping you see the possibilities of mobile Learning as well as evangelize it to your peers.
Our Texts tab provides excerpts and links to two of the very best books on the subject, Dr. Clark Quinn’s newly released “Designing mLearning” and Dr. Gary Woodill’s recent title, “The Mobile Learning Edge.” These excerpts are provided free of charge and are included in the app’s download. We’re very pleased to bring this great content to the mobile device of your choice.
Finally, our Ideas Starters are meant to inspire and invigorate your mobile strategy discussions with your colleagues. Flip through hundreds of lateral thinking concepts related to mobile and see your creativity soar.
Try out the Mobile Learning Primer and get started on understanding and leveraging the power of mobile learning today.