"Powered by Geocaching Live"
GCBuddy now uses a direct 'live' connection to the database containing all geocaches of geocaching.com.
- Add caches from geocaching.com, opencaching.de, .pl, .us, or .org.uk
- Prepare a multi-cache at home on the device or using the web interface
- All images embedded in the local description are preloaded!
- Navigate to the parking location
- Enter answers to questions posed at a waypoint
- Calculate new waypoints using these answers
- Calculate the cache location using all answers found
- Make log notes while caching
- Find your way back to the parking
- Backup all information entered for this cache by email
- Restore info from backup mail from iPhone or Android
- Manage the list of caches
Basic geocaching.com members: READ THE FOLLOWING:
- Basic members have a fixed filter on "Traditionals only" when searching for caches. This is enforced by Geocaching Live!
- If you know the geocaching code(s), enter each code in the first search screen after "I know the code" and download the full description of that cache which includes ALL information like size, difficulty, terrain, description and all predefined waypoints! Note that this can be done for caches of ANY type, not just the traditionals!
- Basic members can perform such a full download for 3 full caches / 24 hr period. This is enforced by Geocaching Live. After these 3 full caches you can still download caches to GCBuddy but these downloads only contain BASIC information (without full description and waypoint list). However, you can always make that cache up-to-date by performing a full download at a later moment.
- Premium members can download the full details for up to 6000 caches per day, view all cache types in your area, and access many more benefits.
A suggestion for improvement or any other comment is welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
GPS outdoor navigation app that is packed with features. View topo maps offline, track your route, hunt geocaches, use a voice guide and do even more...
- Explore new places
- Download cycling and hiking maps for offline use
- Plan your geocaching adventure
- Save you favorite routes and places
- Save your battery with smart GPS system
- Import your own tracks and points
- Enjoy new and improved features every month
and much more
“There’s no question that Locus is an outstanding Android map app. It works as it should, the interface is clean, map selection is good, and feature set is solid. “ androgeoid.com
“This app is very impressive in terms of the amount of options, functions, maps and other cool stuff that it has to offer.” androidpit.com
AndroidPIT silver badge
Do you like hiking, cycling, running or backpacking? Or any other outdoor activity like backcountry skiing? Locus Map is for you. Download it for free today!
Most notable features of Locus Map:
➤ Online maps
- USGS, GSI, Openstreetmap, MapQuest, Visicom, Kapsi.fi, Turistautak, SHOCart, SmartMaps, Freemap, SledMap, Skoterleder, , Navigasi, Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps, Osmapa.pl, ChartBundle and more
- most of them are downloadable for offline viewing
- full WMS maps support
➤ Offline maps
- download online maps for offline use
- vector maps for drivers, hikers, cyclists and skiers - downloadable by in-app purchase
- supported formats: SQLite, TAR maps, MBT maps, GEMF, RMAP, Orux, SmartMaps
- create your own maps from OpenStreetMap data or custom themes
- for an address, coordinates, points of interests and local photos
- for local places with Google Places and Wikipedia
➤ Point of interest (POI) & Tracks
- handle unlimited number of Points of interests and tracks
create your own points of interests and tracks
organize to categories
- use Geocaching Live! service and add-ons to get full offline experience when you search for caches
- waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers supported
- Do you have Groundspeak premium membership? Enjoy unlimited support for geocaching.com. You don’t have it? With Locus Map Free, Pro and its addons you can download 3 caches a day or import them from somewhere else.
➤ Track record
- record the way you want
- custom themes for maps – color changing with altitude or with speed
- support for ANT+ sensors
➤ Voice navigation & voice guide
- full support for Online voice navigation
- voice & notification guiding on single waypoint (by compass or on the map) and along the route
- integration of GPS’s, Breadcrumbs, Trainingstagebuch, Street View, Google Earth and others
- KML, KMZ, GPX, OpenAir, DXF support (export)
- smart GPS usage that saves your battery
- satellite screens with current weather situation
- GPS status notification
- Bluetooth GPS support
➤ Highly customizable
- set everything the way you want and need
➤ Integration of Google My Maps (reading and editing)
➤ POI alert
➤ Fully customizable trip computer (dashboard)
➤ Ability to use apps like c:geo, Sygic, GPS status and others directly from Locus
➤ API for developers
➤ Try one of our existing 3rd party add-ons
- for geocaching: Geocaching4Locus, GeoGet database, GSAK database
- others: Augmented reality, Foursquare, etc.
Is cycling, hiking, running or backpacking your thing? You’ll love Locus Map!
Download the free version now or buy the PRO version to gain access to premium features.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The most recent independent review by Tiggerbird:
• Multiple global online maps:
MapQuest, Open Street Maps (Cycle, Public Transport), Bing, Yandex, Ovi/Nokia, OpenSeaMap.
• Multiple regional online maps:
USGS Topo, NOAA RNC Charts (US), Canada Toporama, Ordnance Survey UK (Explorer, NPE, 1st Edition, 7th Series), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Esri (Topo, Physical, Imagery, National Geographic, Oceans), HikeBikeMap (Germany), UMP-pcPL, Trail.pl (Poland), GSI (Japan), NearMap (Australia), New Zealand Topo and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
Since version 2.0 you can add custom map servers.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest. See all the nearest locations from FourSquare and Footprints.
• Find your way back
Trackback function will guide you along a previously recorded track with compass pointing to a nearest point. A new track can be recorded at the same time.
• Challenge yourself
Turn on Trackback and timer to watch your previous position correlated with the current time on track.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software. Share GPX files via email or DropBox.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
• Support for Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and KitKat.
• Ability to use barometer sensor in Galaxy Nexus and other devices.
Only in Pro version:
• Trackback feature
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Multiple files with waypoints
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• Custom map servers
• FourSquare and Wikipedia support
- Une mise à jour régulière de tous les restaurants Cacher en France
- Un système de recherche de proximité multicritères (par nom, adresse, type de surveillance, spécialités, etc)
- Toutes les informations utiles : adresse, téléphone, plan d'accès, itinéraire, appel immédiat, envoi à un ami
- Le restaurant à la une, avec chaque mois un bon plan ou un nouveau restaurant à découvrir
Téléchargez l'application et partagez la avec vos amis, de nombreuses nouvelles fonctionnalités sont à venir.
Mister Cacher, "Il mange Cacher et il en est fier !"
Go into the outdoors with confidence and enjoy your activities without worrying about the tools to help you navigate. Your Outdoor Navigation app is made by the people who have been developing this software since 2003 across multiple platforms. Be sure that you will stay ahead of the rest with continuous updates and relevant tools.
It is an excellent tool for biking, jogging, skiing, hiking, geocaching, boating, flying and many other sporting activities.
United States Terrain Intelligence will give you access to the most sophisticated Ground Guidance technology and allow you to take advantage of services that have only been available to military personal until now.
Terrain Intelligence takes into account a multitude of variables, including elevation, land cover and aerial aspects to calculate the best possible route.
To plan your your off road activities:
- Select Terrain Intelligence as Routing Type in Options
- Route Settings
- Tap on the map to select start and end off road points
- Route will be calculated using Terrain Intelligence service
This plugin works only in the USA.
New features to come: Extending route calculation and coverage for European.
Outdoor US Terrain Intelligence is an add-on for the free Outdoor Navigation application also available on Android Market.
You need to have your Outdoor Navigation installed to be able to use Outdoor US Terrain Intelligence.
Download and install Outdoor US Terrain Intelligence on your Android device
Start the Outdoor US Terrain Intelligence plugin to complete the license checking: when activation will be completed then the icon will be removed (you need to restart your device to hide the icon) and the plugin will be used inside Outdoor Navigation application
Additional info at http://www.gpstuner.com
Please send us your feedback or request: email@example.com
Supports multiple map grid formats - UTM, Military Grid (MGRS), Ordnance Survey (OS) British & Irish Grid and Dutch RD support.
Navigate with a smoothly rotating compass, or rotate the phone for a large text-based view.
Capture and view tracks on the phone, or export to SD card.
New for version 2.3.2 - added magnetic compass support for capable devices. The main compass bearing is still based on GPS (i.e. movement between current and last position) but a yellow mark now also indicates the magnetic heading. This can be enabled or disabled in the settings menu.
GeoGps ist ein Programm für geocacher.
Es bildet einen Kompass nach, um Peilung und Entfernung von der aktuellen Position zu einer zweiten Position (dem cache) zu bestimmen.
CachePositionen können manuell eingegeben und bearbeitet werden.
Weiterhin besteht die Möglichkeit GPX Dateien von geocaching.com zu importieren.
- aktuelle Position und selektierter cache auf Gogglemaps bzw. OpenStreetMap
- neuen Cache eingeben/bearbeiten/löschen
- geocaching GPX Datei importieren
- 2 verschiedene Koordinatenanzeigen,
- Datenspeicherung in Android SQLite Database
- auf SD-card verschieben
Ab Version 2.0 ist eine LiveMap programmiert, die die nächtgelegenen cache auf der OSM anzeigt.
GeoGpsPro ist eine Weiterentwicklung von GeoGps.
GeoGps kann wegen eines irreparablen Designierungsfehler beim "Export as signed application to GooglePlay" nicht weiterentwickelt werden.
Geocaching is an outdoor sporting activity in which the participants use a Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver or mobile device and other navigational techniques to hide and seek containers, called "geocaches" or "caches", anywhere in the world. -- WIKIPEDIA
- thanks to diga1001 for German translation.
- graphics used from openclipart.org
* update info after application start
* instead of only negative rating, write problem description, problematic Wherigo cartridge code, ...
* ASPX file (thanks to Android browsers) is not valid cartridge! Use PC instead for cartridge download
Using a highly accurate formula, this application calculates the distance between any two places on Earth. This app is the most accurate of its kind, producing results accurate to fractions of kilometers or miles. Crow GPS ensures you will never lose your way, no matter your location or destination.
Whether the distance between locations is across the globe or just down the street, Crow GPS always delivers fast and accurate results. By showing users data "as the crow flies," Crow GPS allows users to estimate more efficiently their time to travel along their path. The application is a must have for geocachers, road trip lovers, hikers, travelers, and the curious.
Additionally, the application shows the bearing from one location to the other, and the compass direction (north, northwest, west, etc.). Thus, you will always know the distance and direction to your location. You'll never get lost!
In the Conversion tab, you will be able to convert Latitude and Longitude points from decimal format to degrees minutes seconds format. By using all of Crow GPS's amazing tools, you'll never run into any trouble during your adventures.
Az egyes ládák illetve játékok leírása letölthető, a ládák ill. játékok helye online vagy offline térképen vagy térképen megnézhető.
A GC ládaleírásokat PC-n html formában PC-n letöltve, majd az SD kártyára másolva, onnan is be lehet importálni a programba.
A le- ill. betöltött leírások mindaddig megőrződnek, míg az ember külön Törlés funkcióval ki nem törli őket.
Leíráshoz az utolsó 10 megtalálás logja online hozzátölthető.
Leíráshoz a rejtő által közölt képek hozzátölthetők, és a leírás végén fognak megjelenni.
GC/GG Megtalálás adatok (jelszó, időpont, stb.) megőrzése későbbi lejelentéshez.
GC ládához/GG játékhoz saját kép(ek) készíthető(k), amik címmel elláthatók, megtekinthetők, törölhetők.
GC megtalálás jelentéskor a saját képek feltöltődnek a loghoz.
Megtalálás bejelentés egyszerűen akár a helyszínről, akár a megjegyzett adatokkal utólag, net-közelben.
GC láda rejtő felhívása egy gombnyomással.
Aktuális koordináta ellenőrzés ládarejtéskor (nem esik-e védett területre).
További infók: http://ghufaq.wordpress.com/
You can access and store locally a large range of on-line topographic maps, which will remain available even while being out of cell coverage. AlpineQuest also supports on-board file based maps, like MemoryMap(c) maps.
By using the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your device (with compass display), getting lost is part of the past: you are localized in real-time on the map, which can also be oriented to match where you are looking at.
Save and retrieve landmarks, share them with your friends. Track your path, get advanced statistics and interactive graphics. You won't have anymore questions about what you can accomplish.
By staying fully operational out of cell coverage (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires of deep wilderness exploring...
Don't hesitate, try the free Lite version right now!
Note: IGN Top25(c) and OSGB Explorer(c) maps are available in the old MemoryMap(c) QCT format, but NOT included with the application.
PLEASE report suggestions and issues on our dedicated forum: http://www.alpinequest.net/forum (no registration needed, all questions answered).
Do not use comments for that: we cannot answer!
Key features are:
*** Maps ***
• Built-in online maps (with automatic local storage; road, topo and satellite maps included);
• Built-in online layers (road names and hills shading);
• Get more online maps and layers in one click from the included community map list (Nokia maps, USGS Topo, ...);
• Complete area storage of online maps for off-line use;
• On-board offline maps support (visit our website to get the free map creator MOBAC);
• Memory-Map support (QuickChart .qct maps only, .qc3 maps not compatible, test your maps using the free version first);
• Multiple maps in layers display, with per-map opacity control;
• Advanced SD memory card Map Explorer and Scanner.
*** Landmarks ***
• Full GPX support (display/browse/create/edit of waypoints, routes and tracks);
• KML, KMZ and LOC files support;
• Save and share online locations with other users using Community Landmarks;
• Details, advanced statistics and interactive graphics on various items;
• Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks;
• Routes and areas creator;
• Advanced SD memory card Landmarks Explorer.
*** Geolocation / Orientation ***
• On-map geolocation using GPS or Network;
• Map orientation, compass and target finder;
• Built-in GPS/Barometric Tracker (long tracking capable, running in a separate and light process);
• Barometer support (for compatible devices).
• Full screen map view;
• Longitude/Latitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, USNG, MGRS, OSGB, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from www.spatialreference.org;
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
More from developer
You can browse the instances of those services and finally launch adapters for those instances.
Other applications can use this application to search and resolve a specific service via intents.
This is a public beta version, grab it while it's fresh and free!
For background infos and changelog see:
It searches /system/app and /system/sd/app (please change the file permissions with adb shell to something readable).
Contact me if you have problems with this app!