It searches /system/app and /system/sd/app (please change the file permissions with adb shell to something readable).
Contact me if you have problems with this app!
THIS APP DOES NOT HELP CIRCUMVENT COUNTRY FIREWALLS.
This app allows you to use your phones data connection on another computer connected to your phone.
The fastest and most stable HTTP and HTTPS proxy available on the Android market. ROOT not required.
This application uses JADS Web Traffic Manager (WTM) to proxy requests arriving on port 8080 to the Internet using the device's Internet connection. Both HTTP and HTTPS (SSL) are supported.
To access the Internet on a computer through this proxy, a USB cable must be connected and the Android SDK must be installed and configured.
This app differs from JADS Internet Sharer in that it has a much more recent version of the WTM core, supports HTTPS but does not include SOCKS support. If a SOCKS proxy is required please use JADS Internet Sharer.
Runs as a service. Load App to enable / disable.
With a UI optimized for both Tablets and Smartphones, ease of usability was the main design concern.
- GET & POST Requests.
- Ability to select most common content types (application/json, application/xml, etc.)
- Ability to add headers to request.
- Ability to send text based content or add parameters for x-www-form-urlencoded requests.
- Ability to view response content.
- Requests are saved to local history.
- Ability to view Response Code, Date, Content Length and Elapsed Time (In history).
- Ability to select a saved request in order to review or re-execute.
Currently only fully trusted certificates are usable when connecting via HTTPS. Self-signed certificates will not work. (Ability to work with self-signed certificates will be added in subsequent release).
Headers received in the response are not currently viewable. (Will be added in next release).
- Full Internet Access: Ability to send requests (duh!).
- View Network State: Check whether a valid connection method is available.
If you have any questions, issues or want to suggest future functionalities, please use the ‘Email Developer’ link or send email to email@example.com .
This is a public beta version, grab it while it's fresh and free!
For background infos and changelog see: