- Acts as a RegEx Matcher and highlights matches with alternating colors
- Allows for substitution of text using a replacement expression.
- A Cookbook that provides example regular expressions and test cases
- A Catalog of regular expression special characters and sequences and their usages
- Support for multiple tests for each regex
- Built-in share feature - Once you've perfected your regular expression, you can use this feature to email the re to your work address, text to a co-worker, copy to clipboard, etc.
- Configurable Quick-Entry buttons for characters not readily available via keyboard
- Settings that allow multiline expressions, case insensitive, etc.
- Ability to save regular expressions, replacement expression, and tests
- Supports the Java regular expression library as support by Pattern and Matcher
- Great Regex evaluation tool for tablets
More features and updates are planned to constantly improve the usefulness of this app. Let us know what you’d like to see!
For bug report write on our facebook page below indicated.
• Real-time regex syntax and match highlighting
• Saving and editing your regexes
• Two-way integration with regexpal.com
• Easily accessible quick reference
• Open source. https://bitbucket.org/andkorsh/regexpal-android/
The app is two-way integrated, but not affiliated with regexpal.com. RegexPal name and logo is used with RegexPal permission.
Regular Expressions are an invaluable tool that you can use to search for specific patterns of text within a large volume of text. This can be useful, for example, if you have a large number of log files and you need to pull out every occurrence of an IP address for analysis.
ReadyRegex includes a dictionary, so that you can look up the tokens you need to design the Regex string you need. It also provides some examples and explanation of how to construct a Regex and a live testing utility.
You can save your favourite regexs for quick access later and can test your regexs against any data easily.
Any matches and capturing groups are clearly visible and can be quickly copied to the clipboard for use in other applications.
This is the free, ad supported, version of Regex Dictionary.
The need to come up with a zinger of a regular expression can happen when you least expect it, but if you have you phone handy with RegEx SideKick installed...
- Tap in the text your want to search in
- Build your expression from the keyboard, or a list of shortcut regular expression tokens
The result will be available immediately allowing you to smile smugly at how awesome you are at regular expressions.
Better yet, the whole lot can be shared straight from the app via Email or SMS to your friends or colleagues, because they might just need convincing of how awesome you are too!
Luckily, Regex Tool makes regular expressions as easy as the print function, provided that you're using Java regular expressions. Support for multiple regex languages is coming soon, rest assured.
Regex Tool currently has the following features:
- Full support Java regex syntax
- Regular expression matching
- Savable patterns
- Documentation for Java regex constructs
- Details for syntax errors
- Easy and straight-forward navigation
- Material design
Still not convinced? Regex Tool will always be free, and soon open source.
You can browse the instances of those services and finally launch adapters for those instances.
Other applications can use this application to search and resolve a specific service via intents.
This is a public beta version, grab it while it's fresh and free!
For background infos and changelog see:
It searches /system/app and /system/sd/app (please change the file permissions with adb shell to something readable).
Contact me if you have problems with this app!
Import the geocaches from geocaching.com or opencaching, organize them with tags and finally find them!
It features a simple formula editor, experimental bluetooth gpsmouse support, live folders, quick-search and a convenient help system.