Whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, continue your education, further a passion, or just accelerate your life, Udemy has a course to help you get there and get there faster.
When you download the Udemy App, you’ll join over 4,000,000 people who have already made the decision to accelerate their lives by taking a Udemy course.
What can you learn on Udemy?
Udemy’s expert instructors have built thousands of courses on...
✔ Programming (java, python, php, ruby, and more)
✔ Cake Decorating
… and everything in between!
We know you’re busy. And that’s why every course on Udemy is available on demand, 24 / 7, so you can learn when and where you want.
With the Udemy app, you can squeeze in a few lectures on your commute. Or before bed. Or during lunch. Or just whenever you can find the time.
But whatever you do - Don’t Stop Learning!
Install the Udemy app now and start learning something new today.
- You can discover thousands of on-demand, online courses and tutorials.
- You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
- You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT UDEMY?
"Udemy’s online classes give you the freedom to study when and where you like with no time limits. Perfect for a busy entrepreneur like me!"
- (Wayne P.) ★★★★★
"Getting a new career (at my age) can be quite challenging. With Udemy, I’m learning real web development techniques that have helped me make the jump!"
- (Brian M.) ★★★★★
"I got the job! I’m starting a new career in communications, but it’s been tough because I don’t have the hard skills that people are looking for. So I started learning video editing on Udemy... and guess what? Last week I finally landed a video production job!"
- (Qin L.) ★★★★★
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
Learn anytime, anywhere! Maximize your lynda.com membership with full access to the video training library.
NEW, IMPROVED ACCESS TO LYNDA.COM
Pick up your lessons where you left off for a continuous learning experience. Log in to watch expert-taught courses in photography, graphic design, business training, web and interactive design, 3D animation, audio, and much more.
YOUR LYNDA.COM MEMBERSHIP FEATURES
• Access to all course videos (indexed by subject, software and new releases)
• Sync your course history across all your devices
• Stream course videos directly to your TV via Chromecast
• Auto-play an entire course or watch individual videos
• Share courses across social network apps
• Edit and view playlists
• Download full courses or view courses offline
• Get personalized course recommendations
• Continue watching courses where you left off
Sharpen your skills and get the most of your membership with the redesigned lynda.com app – now with enhanced navigation and faster loading.
Not a lynda.com member yet? You can browse our free courses and videos – and see what learning with our world-class experts is all about.
All Android phones and tablets
Android 4.0 or later
• Learn programming ( Linux, Python, Java, C+ , Scratch & more) from Harvard & MIT professors.
• Take college classes in Business, Statistics, Nutrition, Health, AI, Big Data, Cybersecurity, & Robotics.
• Prep for AP biology, physics & math exams.
• Get training & tutorials in Entrepreneurship & Leadership
• Expand your mind with classes on Happiness & Alien Worlds.
• Sign up online at edX.org and then use this mobile companion app to watch free video lectures on the go.
• Stream class videos via Wi-Fi or cellular connection
• Download videos to watch anytime
• View course announcements and handouts
• Follow along course videos with closed captions
• Education and tutorials on your schedule
edX is non profit offering Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) to students, teachers, homeschoolers, high school students preparing for college, anyone looking to improve skills for professional and continuing education. Anyone who wants a free education & loves learning will enjoy watching classes and tutorials in this free learning app.
Get mobile access to over 300 courses in subjects like:
Business and Management
English Composition and Language
High School Math
Programming (Python, Linux, Java)
Preparation for AP Exams
"Learning on the go! Beautiful design, clean, easy to use. The ability to download lectures and view offline is just great if you want to study during a commute. I really enjoyed this app and the effort that was put into making it. This works smoothly and seamlessly as compare to other online course apps I have tried. Flawless experience across platform."
-(Vishal G.) ★★★★★
There are more than 60 edX courses available on the edX mobile app, with more being added each day.
Courses available on the edX app:
• Harvard University – Introduction to Computer Science
• Boston University – Preparing for the AP* Physics1 Exam
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 101: Who is your customer?
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 102: What can you do for your customer?
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam Part 2: Populations
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 2: Electricity and Magnetism
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – The Road to Selective College Admissions
• McGill University – Natural Disasters
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 3: Evolution and Diversity
• School Yourself – Introduction to Algebra
• School Yourself – Introduction to Geometry
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – Advanced Spanish Language and Culture
• California Institute of Technology – Pricing Options with Mathematical Models
• Georgetown University – Preparing for the AP* Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Exam
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Part 1
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Chemistry Exam – Part 1
• Weston High School – On-Ramp to AP* Physics C: Mechanics
• Delft University of Technology – Pre-University Calculus
• UC Berkeley – The Beauty and Joy of Computing (CS Principles), Part 1
• UC Berkeley – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Level Up! Part 1
• Boston University – Alien Worlds: The Science of Exoplanet Discovery and Characterization
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 2: Genetics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 3: Optics and Modern Physics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam – Part 3: Pollution and Resources
• MIT – Circuits and Electronics
• Delft University of Technology – Solar Energy
• MIT – A Global History of Architecture – Part 1
1. What is self-esteem?
2. Types of Self-Esteem
3. Low Self-Esteem
4. Formation of Self-Esteem
5. Inflated Self-Esteem
6. Formation of low self-esteem
7. Considerations for Self-Esteem
9. Music Therapy
11. Elements linked to Self-Esteem
12. The self-respect
13. Factors in the Development of Self-Esteem
15. Elements Inflated Self-Esteem
16. Accurate Self-Esteem
17. The Life Project
19. Improving Self Esteem
20. Self-Esteem and Self-Realization
21. Improve Self-Esteem in the family
22. Esteem for Parents
23. Positive Attitudes and Self-Care
24. Sense of Personal Jurisdiction
25. Feeling of Motivation and Purpose
26. Poor sense of Membership
27. Sense of Belonging
28. Encourage Self-concept of children
29. Children with Limited Autoconcepto
30. Self-concept or sense of identity
31. Child Characteristics
32. Components of Self Esteem
33. Primary values of self-esteem
Learn with this complete course in psychology. The counseling is the only way to solve problems such as job stress, social problems, overcoming a relationship, etc. This psychology course is a first step for those who are interested psychology but have never chosen to meet this science background.
Use the "Select Language" button to change the language.
This course covers the basic concepts of Java to get you started and comfortable programming. You shouldn't rush too fast through the course, but rather use some of what I am teaching and plugging in different values or using the concepts in different ways. Also, code things that interest you. Explore the Java API to see what all you can do with objects already available in Java's vast library.
Java is arguably the best language to start off learning now a days.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• To have a basic understanding of Java and feel comfortable with programming
• Have a strong foundation to be able to get into a more specialized fields in Java such as Desktop programs, Web Development, etc.
• Lifetime access to 48 lectures and 13 quizzes
• 5+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 3000+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY *
"Fantastic Course, Everything is well explained. Looking forward to starting the Advanced Java course!"
-(Conor Wright) ★★★★★
"This is my third java course on udemy as I attempt to try and learn coding from the internet. This course is fantastic as he explains thoroughly many of the details required to learn java! I wish this would have been the first course I had taken as it would provide a great foundation for programming Java."
-(Erick Hern) ★★★★★
"I am not a beginner in Java but I wanted to brush up a bit. I really liked how you showed a few ways to do same thing, which sometimes confused me when professors only teach you one way and you see someone else do something another but you really brought it all together for me. I highly recommend this course and I am also taking your advanced course and that is already great! Keep up the good work!"
"Awesome tutorials! Very clear and start to finish"
-(Kuldeep Acharya) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Michel McAlexander
Michel has created many programs and help fellow students constantly. He has a great understanding of Java programming and if he doesn't know the answer/solution off the top of his head, he knows how to find it and grasp it.
Install the "Online Java learning by Udemy" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
Online passive income is the ultimate dream. Making money while you sleep. Everybody wants it. But is it really possible?
The short answer is "yes." The longer answer is "yes, but it isn't easy to accomplish."
If it was, wouldn't everyone be doing it?
In this course, you will get a step-by-step plan on how to develop a passive income website portfolio and show you how making money online actually works.
The specific plan is designed to make you $5,000 per month in passive income earnings, based on 10 websites, with each website having a targeted earnings level of at least $500 each. Once you understand the process though, you can decide to build 20 of these websites, or 100!
When you stop is up to you (and yes, there are people making tens of thousands of dollars per month on the Internet based on these concepts - they just love the work and don't ever stop building new websites or expanding their current ones!).
You can also learn my entire lesson plan in book form. To learn how to build a $5,000 per month passive income website portfolio, completely step-by-step in book form.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 24 lectures and 9.5 hours of content!
- To make a website or start a blog using WordPress on your own domain.
- To build a $5,000 / month passive income website portfolio.
✔ Lifetime access to 24 lectures
✔ 9+ hours of high quality content
✔ A community of 7600+ people trying to learn the same thing!
✔ Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
✔ Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"I am so happy I found this course. I now have a good foundation of what I need to know of starting an online business. Mike does an excellent job of breaking down step by step of what needs to be done to succeed. Don't assume this is a get rich quick scheme! Mike Does emphasize several times throughout the course that there is a good amount of work required. Also, You ideally want to be comfortable with the online world and being a little tech savvy is beneficial. Bottom line, If you're looking to start a business online with little overhead, I would definitely recommend you take this course."
- (John Waller) ★★★★★
"I am blown away by the level of value provided in this course. No BS, no sales pitch, just solid how-to content. A great find"
- (Martin Goldberg) ★★★★★
"Super easy to follow, really helpful, and very clear when explaining what he's doing. Love the course no doubt!"
- (David Martin) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Mike Omar | Online Entrepreneur
Mike Omar is the owner of Make Money from Home LIONS CLUB. He is a big fan of entrepreneurship and primarily interested in helping others create small businesses (that can eventually grow into large businesses!). He has been self employed for over five years and has done business consulting on the side for several business start-ups.
Install the "Make Money Online Course" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
My Open Courses videos are accompanied by subject notes, assignments and reference material that will help students to have a complete overview of the subject. Videos are offered in 2 different formats - for low bandwidths as well high speed connections. The videos are compatible with low end Android phones and the application delivers videos based on the mobile hardware.
If the student watching the videos has any doubt with regards to the subject, they can easily ask questions to hundreds of subject matter experts available on the platform. Viewing the videos does not require registration, if you want to ask questions or follow questions asked by other students, a 10 second user registration is required. You can use twitter, facebook, Google or LinkedIn ID to register as well.
Here is the best part - My Open Courses Videos can be downloaded on your mobile as well as Tablet completely free of cost. So, if you dont want to see them streaming but want to view on your Desktop or PC at a later stage you can do that. All the videos after download can be viewed when you are not connected to the internet as well!
My Open Courses is an official partner of NPTEL, an initiative funded by NMEICT, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India that aims at bringing education to every student with the use of technology.
My Open Courses currently offers over 11,000 hours of videos categorized over 1300 subjects spread across 25 courses in all.
Here are the various courses offered:
Computer Science and Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Civil Engineering, Engineering Design, Electrical Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Management, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Science, Ocean Engineering, Physics, Textile, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Nanotechnology, Environmental Science, Mining Engineering, Automobile Engineering.
First version of My Open Courses App offers Free Videos, Free questions and answers module, follow questions, Bookmark Videos for later viewing, Video / assignment downloads and more. In future versions, we will soon be launching assignments and Free assessments offered by Industry experts and top academics.
*Frequently Asked Questions:*
1) How does My Open Courses differ from Khan Academy, MIT Courseware, Coursera, Udemy, eDx and other?
My Open Courses is launched under the same premise as in case of Khan Academy, MIT Courseware, Coursera, Udemy, eDx - that of offering quality education online. But My Open Courses differs in the way where videos and course material offered completely adheres to standard curriculum of Engineering, Management and other streams. On the other hand Khan Academy, MIT Open Courseware, and others have more of vocational subjects which may not be part of actual student curriculum.
How will MOC help students?
MOC will be of tremendous help to students in their existing studies and will help them get better marks. Students don't need to worry anymore about missing their classes at their School or College. They will have best academic minds teaching them on their mobile devices.
How can you offer these videos completely free of cost?
We are official partners of NPTEL, an initiative funded by NMEICT, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India allowing us to freely distribute the videos!
We now offer certifications through our partner www.millionlights.org
Free Video Courses, Educational Videos, higher education videos, online certification, millionlights
Com este aplicativo você poderá ampliar ainda mais seus conhecimentos, podendo escolher entre mais de 170 cursos grátis.
Nosso Cursos são Ideais para:
- Horas Extra-Curriculares para Universidades/Escolas;
- Progressão Funcional para funcionários Públicos;
- Capacitação Profissional - aprenda uma nova profissão;
- e muito mais.
Ficou muito mais fácil investir em seu futuro e se manter sempre atualizado para o mercado de trabalho.
Acesse nosso site http://www.primecursos.com.br e conheça mais sobre nosso portal.
Curta também nossa FanPage https://www.facebook.com/primecursos e fique por dentro dos lançamentos de novos cursos e novidades.
Os melhores Cursos Grátis. Atualize-se agora mesmo!
1. Tools required to repair
2. Setting Multimedia Services
3. Data Backup Cell
4. Basic Maintenance Cell
5. Repair keyboard problems
6. Fix audio problems
7. Fixing wet cell and / or sulfated
8. Repair SIM Card Reader
9. Fix display problems
10. Repair restart or shutdown problems
11. Repair ignition problems
12. Repair or battery charging problems
13. Repair fault signal problems
14. How Flashing and release cell
The course objective is to train highly qualified technicians in the efficient management of mobile learning operation, programming, maintenance and repair of mobile phones, with this cell repair course will deepen your knowledge and become a technical specialist repair cell.
Use the "Select Language" button to change the language.
- Cursos em vídeo.
- Cursos ao vivo.
- Acesso ao iped.tv
- Exercícios e Avaliações dos cursos.
- Opção de solicitar certificados.
- Lista de Cursos disponíveis.
- Gráficos e informações do seu desempenho nos cursos.
- Atividades reflexivas.
- Grupos de estudo.
- iPED Clube
- Acesso ao Reforço Escolar.
- Acompanhamento de filhos no Reforço Escolar.
- Relatório do desempenho dos filhos.
- Informações sobre suas Matrículas
- Editar perfil.
- Alterar cadastro.
- Alterar preferências e privacidade.
- Visualizar amigos.
Siga também nas redes sociais:
Es perfecto para ti, ya tengas un nivel básico, intermedio o avanzado de inglés. Mediante nuestro curso de inglés online, notarás como tu inglés mejora muy rápido. 5 millones de personas ya han probado el curso, ¿y tú?
En Wlingua, trabajamos día a día para ofrecerte un curso de inglés de calidad que te ayude en tu trabajo, en ese examen que tienes, en tu comunicación con otras personas del mundo...El inglés es una oportunidad, ¡Aprovéchala!
Te mereces aprender con nuestro método:
✔ 600 lecciones de inglés desde el nivel principiante hasta intermedio (A1, A2, B1 y B2).
✔ Proceso de aprendizaje pensado en ti; fácil y guiado. Sentirás que día a día aprendes más y más inglés, cada frase en inglés que trabajas en el curso está cuidadosamente seleccionada.
✔ Locuciones en inglés Británico e inglés Americano. ¡Estudia el inglés que mejor te venga!
✔ Repasos Espaciados. Característica de nuestro “English learning method”
✔ Ejercicios de vocabulario y ejercicios de frases.
✔ Ejercicios de gramática inglesa.
✔ Ejercicios para practicar la lectura.
✔ Pronunciación en inglés Británico o en inglés Americano.
✔ Phrasal verbs, verbos... ¡no necesitarás más traductores!
El curso completo dispone de 2 tipos de cuenta:
- Básica: con la cuenta Básica el curso es gratuito, pero con algunas limitaciones.
- Premium: con la cuenta Premium tienes acceso a todos los contenidos y actividades del curso.
Para estudiar en nuestro curso completo de inglés es necesario crear antes una cuenta, solo necesitamos que nos facilites el email y una contraseña de acceso.
Al crear tu cuenta te regalamos una semana de acceso Premium. Una vez pasado el periodo de prueba, la cuenta pasará automáticamente a Básica. Así de simple, sin ningún coste oculto.
Esta aplicación requiere conexión a internet (el curso se encuentra online). Podrás seguir estudiando donde lo dejaste desde cualquier dispositivo u ordenador.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wlingua - Learning pills gratis
Blog: http://www.wlingua.com/blog -Tips interesantes y artículos
Visita la web de Wlingua http://www.wlingua.com/
1. General rules of accentuation
2. Words sharp, flat and esdrújulas
3. Rules diphthong
4. Accentuation of monosyllables
5. accentuation why, who, what, when,
6. accentuation of this, this, that
7. Accent compound words
8. accentuation adverbs ending in mind
9. Using the comma
10. Use point
11. Use the semicolon
12. Using two points
13. Using ellipsis
14. Using quotes
15. Use of parentheses
16. Division of the word at the end of the line
18. "and / e", "o / u"
19. Why, why and why
20. Paragraphs (I)
21. Paragraphs (II)
23. Consonant "g" and "j"
24. "Sino" and "else", "himself" and "also"
25. Foreign words
After completing the course in spelling and grammar, students will develop written communication skills, producing well-structured, with correct spelling texts. Any area of our life requires our ability to written and verbal communication is good enough for effective communication.
Use the "Select Language" button to change the language.
1. Concept of Marketing
2. Marketing Company
3. Types of Marketing
4. Types of Marketing II
5. The Strategic Marketing
6. Functions of Strategic Marketing
7. Market Segmentation
8. Analysis of Competition
9. Strategic Alliances
10. Analysis of Generic Environment
11. Internal Analysis
12. Formulation of market-oriented strategies
13. Operational Marketing
14. Operational Marketing II
15. Operational Marketing III
16. The Marketing Plan
17. The Marketing Plan II
18. The Marketing Plan III
19. The functions of the directors of Marketing
This course is intended for anyone who wants to improve their working conditions and their way toward a higher goal, I is focused on those who no previous experience looking for a specialist to facilitate their employment in the commercial world and sales. Course very useful for managing customer marketing, and the pure concept of Marketing.
Use the "Select Language" button to change the language.
Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera and MongoDB.
Our classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that help you make sense of data.
Enjoy our courses in the comfort of your own home, solve a programming problem at a coffee shop or answer short quizzes in the park. Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
We have classes in:
• Applied Cryptography
• Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
• College Algebra
• Computer Networking
• Data Analysis with R
• Data Wrangling with MongoDB
• Design of Computer Programs
• Developing Android Apps
• Developing Scalable Apps with Java
• Differential Equations in Action
• Functional Hardware Verification
• HTML5 Game Development
• How to Build a Startup
• How to Use Git and GitHub
• Interactive 3D Graphics
• Intro Algebra Review
• Intro to Algorithms
• Intro to Artificial Intelligence
• Intro to Computer Science
• Intro to Data Science
• Intro to Descriptive Statistics
• Intro to HTML and CSS
• Intro to Hadoop and MapReduce
• Intro to Inferential Statistics
• Intro to Java Programming
• Intro to Parallel Programming
• Intro to Physics
• Intro to Point & Click App Development
• Intro to Psychology
• Intro to Statistics
• Intro to Theoretical Computer Science
• Intro to the Design of Everyday Things
• Machine Learning: Reinforcement Learning
• Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
• Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
• Make Your Own 2048
• Mobile Web Development
• Programming Foundations with Python
• Programming Languages
• Software Debugging
• Software Development Life Cycles
• Software Testing
• Tales from the Genome
• UX Design for Mobile Developers
• Visualizing Algebra
• Web Development
• Website Performance Optimization
1. Introduction to Law
2. Concept of Law
3. Sources of law
4. Rules of Law
5. Classification of Law
6. Legal Act
7. Legal Done
8. Legal Business
9. Assumption Legal
10. Legal Consequences
11. Legal Duty
12. Legal Obligation
13. Right Real
14. Personal Law
17. Legal Person
18. Legal Status
19. Legal Capacity
20. Legal Relationship
21. Interpretation of Law
22. General Principles of Law
The study of law, in short, becomes the set of fundamental concepts learned by being subject to the domain of logic, which makes object definitions and assessments of permanent and universal validity.
Use the "Select Language" button to change the language.