Easy, accurate, and reliable application to calculate Child Support in Florida in accordance with Florida Child Support Guidelines (including calculation using the “gross-up” formula).
To correctly calculate Florida Child Support whether in Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Naples or Jacksonville you need to know the following:
1. The number of children being considered for child support.
2. The net monthly income for each Parent.
3. Childcare costs paid by each parent (usually just your “daycare” amount, after school care and babysitting, if necessary on account of employment, job search or education calculated to result in employment or to enhance income or current employment.
4. Health Insurance payments made by each parent.
5. Dental/Vision insurance paid by each parent.
6. Number of nights per year each parent will have the child(ren).
It is comprehensive, simple to use, and the most user friendly child support calculator which is designed especially for common people to calculate child support in Florida.
The Florida Child Support Calculator provides:
- Simplified/ User Friendly data entry
- Obligation Evaluation for different Florida guidelines (2011 and prior)
- One-click adjustment / reset
- Automatic determination of gross up or standard method
- Accurate calculation as prescribed by Florida Law.
Need Help? Family Law and Personal Injury help is just a call or email away!!!