Looking for the latest tool that will help you collaborate, view shared desktops and present to co-workers or customers from your mobile device? If your organization uses Avaya AuraÂ® Conferencing, then this app from Avaya is for you. It gives you many of the same capabilities as Avaya Aura Conferencing Collaboration Agent right from your device. So you can collaborate with co-workers as well as customers over any Wi-Fi or 3G cellular connection.
For instance you can:
- Invite colleagues to a web conference to respond to an urgent customer request
- See a roster of web conference participants
- Share content with other attendees who also are using Avaya Aura Conferencing
- Share documents stored in your document library
- View desktops, portions of the screen, applications, or files being shared
- View white boarding sessions
- Send an email or text message with a URL link to invite conference attendees
- Connect to the conference from a link in an email or a calendar event
- Receive or send messages to conference participants
- Preview documents before sharing
If you are the conference moderator you can also:
- Manage the web conference
- Promote/Demote presenters
- View and control the presentation
Prerequisites needed for launching this app:
- WiFi connection or 3G cellular connection
- Android Ice Cream Sandwhich or greater
- Access to Avaya AuraÂ® Conferencing multimodal conferencing bridge
Enjoy instant, flexible bite size learning, designed to enhance your international business skills.
The Global Collaboration app gives you access to a library of:
- Skills videos
- Top tips
- Support documents
- Topic surveys
All of which will help you, your colleagues and your company excel in the global working environment. This innovative resource, which can be downloaded on an individual or enterprise wide basis, can be used as a standalone tool or as part of a blended learning solution.
Now you've got everything in Huddle, there in your pocket. Commuting to the office? find out what you should be working on today. Rushing to a client meeting? Review the contract en route. Project plan complete? let the team know!
* Find the files you need to approve, and tasks you should be working on.
* Quickly mark due and upcoming tasks as complete.
* View and approve files on the go.
* Catch up and contribute to discussions whilst on the move.
* Upload any file from your android device directly to a Huddle Workspace folder.
* Find the people you work with and add to your address book
This app is for existing Huddle users. You will need a Huddle web account to log in to Handle. Huddle also offers a 2-week free trial package, and you can find out more here:
Huddle is an enterprise cloud collaboration tool. It's made up of network of secure online workspaces where people can connect, share and work together.
Handle is powered by Huddle: www.huddle.com