Don't know why so many people hate it I've tried Google maps and other apps like Öffi to find routes in Vienna but I kept coming back to this one. It's great that it stores locations you already searched for in the past and for the few times that I needed it, the realtime monitor worked very well. I also find the maps very accurate although I tend to use OfflineMaps in combination because that shows the subway exits, so you know whether to board in the front or the rear.
Privacy? Comfort? Kontakte nach 2 mal verwenden 280 mal ausgelesen! Wer braucht den Monitor als Start?
very good excellent application. you will never get lost in vienna again :)
Helpful Beautiful and handy application
jetzt ist es ein besseres Gesicht !!!
Wow!! I don't have an idea why people have rated it badly, however I don't want to know. But this stuff is a hundred percent and one correct.
• departure monitor widget
• faster search queries
• the sorting of search results was optimized
• optimized for visually impaired people (TalkBack)
• adaptations for android 5 (Material Design)
• qando Wien is free of advertising
• qando uses a newer version of the Google Maps API which needs new permissions (access to photos/media/files), so tiles can be saved in the memory of the device. A better performance can be achieved. qando does not access photos.
The most comprehensive restaurant guide for Vienna and parts of Austria.
vienna.info is the official online travel guide app for the city of Vienna.