My favourite reading app. It took me a long time to really get used to it. The many options were intimidating at first, but now I have it set up exactly how i like.
There is problem with detect each word function For some books, in the same line, there are places that it can detect each word, there are places that it only can detect a range of words (While Abobe and Foxit pdf can detect good). So many places, I cannot search Dict or highlight with one word. For example, you can download this book to examine (Data Mining : Concepts and Techniques : Concepts and Techniques (3rd Edition))
Moon reader I love this but need to be able to get all kinds of books not just ancient ones from like 1400
Great app for reading books. Love this app I've been using it for quite a while now and I'm impressed. Has tons of features that you would have to pay for on other apps. Highly customizable options for you reading comfort. I highly recommend this app.
A bug I sent an email to report a bug, please fix it.
No good books All you get is some books by random authers i mean cmon no harry potter
● Fix text-to-speech stop unexpectedly in background issue
● Fix online book download error in Android 4.0.3/4.0.4
● Improve book loading speed for books saved in ext-sdcard
● Improve shelf import for numerous book files
● Improve "Annotations Share": support html content receiver, add chapter detail and book cover.
● Remove some unnecessary options
Ebook reader. Multi-format, highly customizable. Supports cloud synchronization.